Who's the best fighter: Jackie Chan, ...
Baye

United States

#463 Dec 3, 2013
Jet li,Grandmaster of martial arts of the time...
David

Gulfport, MS

#464 Dec 4, 2013
Come on dude. I don't know what world you live in but there is no way in hell any of them little guys can take on someone the size of lets say Brock lesner . It is pure science..you would never put a 150 pound guy up against a 350 plus it would be stupid
David

Gulfport, MS

#465 Dec 4, 2013
Out of the three ....i say Bruce...but you never would know because none would get in a fight..
Khai chan

Europe

#466 Dec 9, 2013
I go with jet li i mean he mean the business...
Hayone

United States

#467 Dec 15, 2013
Jackie wil best jet li since bruce lee iz dead
bella

Croydon, UK

#468 Dec 18, 2013
bruce lee may be dead but when he was alive he was the best fighter i had ever seen u see ive seen jackie chans movies but i dont think their as good as bruce lees movies bruce lee adds more action/fighting to his movies thats what makes them good.
Ryan Fisher

Pacific, WA

#469 Dec 20, 2013
Its spell Jet LI dummy
seth

United States

#470 Dec 22, 2013
jet li is d best among all can u reli imagine jet li was 11 yrs old wen he started actin film can u compare bruce lee or even jackie
gmac

Providence, RI

#471 Dec 23, 2013
Bruce Lee Is The Best Because He Not Only Made His Own Karate Style, But Fought In Real Life And Death Matches. Jet Li Is Very Fast, But Jacky Chan Can Take A Hell Of A Beaten. Bruce Lee Is The Best.
Vengal rao jackie chan

Ashburn, VA

#472 Dec 27, 2013
I Think jackie and bruce both of them good fighters
Jack Attack

Philadelphia, PA

#473 Dec 30, 2013
Jackie Chan will definitley win! He's a renowned singer in China. All he has to do is use the Cradle The Baby sytle and just lulla-bye Bruce and Jet to sleep. That's the art of fighting without fighting. That should be Jackie Chan's master plan!
Phlegon Timon

Europe

#474 Jan 1, 2014
I want u to know that jet li is the best of all have rethink about it.
archiebald

South Africa

#475 Jan 14, 2014
Bruce the master of enter the dragon we will mic him is the best of kung fu.we love u bruce lee RIP.
martialartslover

Warrawee, Australia

#476 Jan 15, 2014
Has any of you known someone named Donnie Yen, now Donnie will destroy both jackie and jet anyday. Donnie trained hard and compared to jackie, jackie wouldnt stand a chance. Even Donnie can defeat jet too but if its donnie vs Bruce thats a hard decision
SO EVERYONE DONNIE YEN IS THE NUMBER ONE TOP MARTIAL ARTIST LIVING TODAY HE MAY ASWELL BE THE NEXT BRUCE LEE!!!!!! DONNIE YEN ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!!!!
kingofkungfu

Warrawee, Australia

#477 Jan 15, 2014
Donnie Yen all the way!!!!!
Donnietheman

Sydney, Australia

#478 Jan 15, 2014
Simply Donnie is better than jackie and jet anyday he trained so hard and his fight scenes are so realistic compared to jackie and Jet. It surely would be a challenge against Bruce Lee and Donnie Yen thats why they are my favorite martial arts actors ever lived
BruceLeeFan

Sydney, Australia

#479 Jan 15, 2014
Trust me guys jackie and jet may be great but Donnie is something else the way he acts in his film is like Bruce even the way Donnie fights with his flawless speed which makes Donnie the master!!!!!
ilovekungfu

Sydney, Australia

#480 Jan 15, 2014
Simply Donnie Yen!!!!!!
artofwar

Sydney, Australia

#481 Jan 15, 2014
My bet is on Donnie Yen!!!!!!
michaeljames

Sydney, Australia

#482 Jan 15, 2014
Donnie Yen and Bruce Lee!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Aura Mytha 982,167
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 2 hr Insults Are Easier 122,808
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 2 hr Toxic Repub Toxins 6,657
____ POPE & ISRAEL Agreement :: *7 YR TRIB ____ 5 hr NewsJune2017 YTube 1
!!!Stop Global GENOCIDE for OIL 5 hr Hiddn Numbrz 3
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 hr Michael 681,608
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 7 hr bad bob 184,861
More from around the web