Comments
381 - 400 of 498 Comments Last updated Jul 7, 2014
the reality

Hollywood, FL

#421 Aug 4, 2013
Ghost Rider wrote:
As Bruce Lee is dead, Jackie Chan would have to be the better fighter. I never heard of a dead man fighting.
Are you out of your pmind go look up Jet Li biography and then Jackie Chan's and compare the 2 because you obviously haven't done your homework BROTHER
silver60

United States

#422 Aug 4, 2013
Even though there are few documented real fights with Master Lee I believe that a fight with no rules at all Bruce Lee with his lightening speed would be able to incapacitate any fighter in the world. Of course this would inflict severe and life altering damage to the loser, that not being Bruce. I think even with rules Bruce at his peak would beat anyone put before him. Of course age and time would take their toll.
Just my opinion.
werewolf69

Newnan, GA

#423 Aug 5, 2013
jet li is the best i have never seen him telegraph a move like bruce lee did. you can tell when bruce was going to kick you he pulled up his pant leg. now reacting in time to the kick is a different thing, you would have to be very quick to avoid it even if you knew it was comming. jet li is incredible , id bet on him to win a fight against bruce .bruce started out with master yip man he was 70 when bruce started ,as he got too old he told his no.1 student to continue to train bruce.yip man died a couple of months before bruce of throat cancer. bruce never got the full benefits from yip . bruce didnt like to study martial arts so he invented his own style.
chris calvin

South Africa

#424 Aug 11, 2013
Jet li is the best fighter of all the time. No one can fight him
praise

Europe

#425 Aug 23, 2013
kimbos wrote:
JET LI can fight 50 karate black belts at 1 time nd he wont loose thats a fact
i like/love jet l
praise

Europe

#426 Aug 23, 2013
jet li is the best.i wish i can see him
mr cul

Ashburn, VA

#427 Sep 3, 2013
bruce li wil kill them both
kung fu lord

Ashburn, VA

#428 Sep 4, 2013
jet li is still the best watch evil court ,bruce lee the next then begger siu, before jakie chang,then chuks norris,then liu kang
chino

Toms River, NJ

#429 Sep 10, 2013
you have to be a moron to ask who's the best karate fighter in the world. Bruce Lee was way ahead of his time. just look at his films n interviews, the warm up n the work out he displayed between chuck norris final match in the movie. he perfected the art of karate. if u think that's acting, u people r fuck up. Bruce was gifted n a legend period. in boxing, Muhammad Ali is the greatest of all time hands down and Michael Jackson was best performer of all time. who ever ask this question is an idiot n stupid.
Leo

United States

#430 Sep 13, 2013
Do u guys watch film ator? Do u think dat bruce lee with his old schol style or jakie funy and childies act can compete wit jet li u guys must be insance! Try an woke up guys,jet lee is d BEST!!!
rocknock

Spring Hill, FL

#431 Sep 28, 2013
Has anyone thought of Chuck Norris? He's the only one who beat Bruce Lee in competition. Jet Li is a damn shrimp and Jackie just wants to be able to walk upright with his hunchback ass. They're all lil bitches
Carl

Chicago, IL

#432 Oct 4, 2013
Bruce Lee "jeet kune do" is what separate him from the other fighters. Jeet kune do is the key to help you beat any other fighting style.
jonas michael mthombeni

Europe

#433 Oct 7, 2013
Bruce Lee one thing for sure jackie chan is a comedian in all his movies Jet Li is not that quick bt Bruce Lee is quicker stronger and faster he is the great in all three Jackie Chan and Jet LI I like them you guys rock
jai

UK

#434 Oct 12, 2013
What a stupid question! Bruce Lee Derh!!!
gee man

Ashburn, VA

#435 Oct 13, 2013
ninakoke vattonada ...?? sherikum shakthi lalettana
g mon

Ashburn, VA

#436 Oct 13, 2013
lalettanu thaneya.....
cjoo

Chennai, India

#437 Oct 13, 2013
Sherikkum shakthi gman thaneyannu ....aranu gman ....alukal charcha cheithu thudakkatei
cjoo

Chennai, India

#438 Oct 13, 2013
G-man (jinto) puli van puli
cjoo

Chennai, India

#439 Oct 13, 2013
Sorry ippo kittiya vaaartha gmanei kanman illa
Dawn

Mumbai, India

#440 Oct 13, 2013
Lalettan !!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 4 min Neelakaran 5,363
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 4 min lil whispers 600,152
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min sweets2360 733,764
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min June VanDerMark 539,420
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 7 min Eagle 12 226,516
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 9 min Dr_Zorderz 258,147
Do Albanian men like hispanic/latina women? (Aug '11) 15 min Pipebomb 68
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 1 hr Jim Justice 118,092
•••
Enter and win $5000

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••