Who's the best fighter: Jackie Chan, ...
retard

Pontefract, UK

#33 Jul 4, 2008
jackie chan's crap at martial art's bruce lee would win in a fight between him and worlds strongest man
retard

Pontefract, UK

#34 Jul 4, 2008
coz bruce lee is dead i would have to say that jet li comes a CLOSE second
andrew

Tiverton, RI

#37 Aug 22, 2008
wtf, jackie chan isnt that great at fighting hes good at stunts... jet li is obviously the better fighter between the 2... and if bruce lee was alive he'd wipe them both out. but seriously, how can anyone say jackie chan is a better fighter then jet li?!?!?! thats rEtarDed
Muzziikk

Houthalen, Belgium

#38 Sep 7, 2008
Bruce Lee would win for sure...He was the best in what he does, but he was really serious.
The way Jackie Chan fights is more entertaining, but the way Bruce Lee fights is more stunning, with the moves he uses.
Jet Lee is really good, he and Jackie Chan could have a good fight, but with Bruce Lee they wouldn't have a chance...
Chris Prewett

United States

#39 Sep 30, 2008
Well if anyone has served in the military and has studied hand to hand combat techniques that they use, such as Professor Steiner or Fairburn's techniqes, you will see many of those in the Tao of Jeet Kune Do that Bruce Lee wrote. Jet Li and Jackie Chan are great dont get me wrong, but they are great for TV. Bruce Lee would definately win in a street fight hands down. Jet Li and Jackie Chan would be a great match though. haha and Chuck was a good point fighter, but i dont think he could hang with any of these guys.
Moe

UAE

#40 Oct 14, 2008
Well thats if bruce lee can even reach those areas of his body because bruce lee is like a midget in front of klitschko no disrespect just stating the obvious and im more than 100% sure that Klitschko has more power in his punches than bruce lee because of the weight difference as well as he is a boxer and no one punches harder than boxers because thats what they train day and night on but bruce lee has the speed and speed kills just as much as power does. There both great athletes you guys should be ashamed to even compare these 2 people.
Lil-J

Wellington, New Zealand

#41 Oct 16, 2008
Bruce lee would waste them both can you imagine what bruce lee can do.He can bloody do 1 finger push ups and don't forget his famous 1 inch punch.Chuck norris isn't that good because bruce lee actually trained him.And by the way bruce lee will like own Chakie chan and Jet lee in like 5-10seconds
yehlai

Kuching, Malaysia

#43 Nov 20, 2008
Stephen Segal?
You mush be joking, Stephen Segal not even near Jet Lee, and dont mention Grand Master Bruce Lee.
andy

UK

#44 Jan 3, 2009
frank bruno
UIIIU

Green Bay, WI

#45 Jan 3, 2009
Isn't Jackie Chan simply a former circus performer?
I like his movies (well, his Hong Kong ones anyway. And maybe a couple US ones), but does he even know any martials arts?

Isn't he just an actor?
UIIIU

Green Bay, WI

#46 Jan 3, 2009
de vagrant wrote:
Stephen Segal....without a doubt.
Steven Segal is a black belt, unlike some other action stars such as Jean Claude Van Damne, who was not trained in any martial art what so ever.

Chuck Norris was trained and was even in an old Bruce Lee movie.

I don't know that much about Jet Li's background.

I'd have to say Bruce Lee.
Maybe because of his legend if nothing else.
Bull shit

Bristol, TN

#47 Jan 7, 2009
Bruce I know has already kicked chuck's ass in a real fight.
Bull shit

Bristol, TN

#48 Jan 7, 2009
How do you know if the other two is real fighters
Bull shit

Bristol, TN

#49 Jan 7, 2009
I mean com on! Jet Li uses strings in his movies

“deo confidimus.”

Since: Oct 08

vancouver.

#50 Jan 7, 2009
Guy R

Elkhart, IN

#51 Jan 7, 2009
talorg wrote:
Who would win in a fight between these three giants of the martial arts world? My money's on Jet Li, but I could be wrong... may be someone else??
Bruce Lee would definitely be the best fighter because of his training and raw power.

Jackie Chan is good too but he tries to be funny all the time.

Jet Li has more class and refinement, a true martial artist, my favorite of the three even though he isn't the best fighter.
Granit

New York, NY

#52 Jan 10, 2009
talorg wrote:
Who would win in a fight between these three giants of the martial arts world? My money's on Jet Li, but I could be wrong... may be someone else??
lmaoo bruce lee would murder themmm lmfaooooooooooooo
Dilanka

Sri Lanka

#53 Feb 2, 2009
How can we compare these 3 people since bruce is dead. Any way when watching bruce's old fights, we can strictly say that jacky and jet li cant even think about a fight with bruce
Shut Up

Essex, MD

#55 Feb 2, 2009
Fanstupid wrote:
<quoted text>Among those mentioned, I have not a clue. The top fighter in the World, counting ALL types of fighters, weight classes, etc is Klitschko, the HW champion.
Lol. I'd beat Klitschko in MMA. The guy punches like a truck, but on the ground I'd be just fine. Someone as one-dimensionally trained as a boxer isn't going to be the best "Fighter" in the world. We've proved that over and over.
Shut Up

Essex, MD

#56 Feb 2, 2009
UIIIU wrote:
<quoted text>
Steven Segal is a black belt, unlike some other action stars such as Jean Claude Van Damne, who was not trained in any martial art what so ever.
Chuck Norris was trained and was even in an old Bruce Lee movie.
I don't know that much about Jet Li's background.
I'd have to say Bruce Lee.
Maybe because of his legend if nothing else.
He's a black belt in a crap art. I could get a black belt in tae kwon do in six months, wouldn't make me a better fighter.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 29 min Gotti 42,052
God......do You enjoy wacthing me SUFFER?? 1 hr Johnny 18
Why are Europeans a race of savages, thieves, a... (Jun '15) 1 hr Johnny 133
Trump's "Russia Worries" louder than the noon sun 1 hr Thealtleftiscrumb... 21
Bring the jobs back to the USA! 2 hr Johnny 630
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr PadMark 690,470
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 3 hr Uncle Al 4,363
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 hr another viewer 989,749
More from around the web