Who's the best fighter: Jackie Chan, ...

Since: Oct 12

Arlington, MA

#401 May 19, 2013
Fighter...Bruce Lee / Entertainer...Jackie Chan!
kjt

Radford, VA

#402 May 23, 2013
Jet li is first and foremost an actor with a background in martial arts. With that being said lee and chan will never fight each other so everything else is speculation
Robert

San Angelo, TX

#403 May 28, 2013
Bruce was a beast but jet is the beast meatballs weapon this dude whooped every with one hand holding beads that's a monsta
Joe dugooder

Spencer, MA

#404 May 28, 2013
There will never be another Bruce lee.

Www.newdrivewaypaving.com
mark T manyande

United States

#405 Jun 1, 2013
jackie
Paul

Badarpur, India

#406 Jun 9, 2013
Its bullshit, who will win againts whom , I tell you , Bruce , jet Lee , jackie Chan and Tony jaa are the amazing fighters . Many people don't know about what Martial Art is ? and they simply wrote without knowing anything . let me Tell you Bruce was great amd more conditioned one as well however if you compare all of these guys, Jackie Chan is not a Ture Martial artist he is more a Entertainment artial artist . My personal opinoin is that Tony jaa is great because is is highly skilled in Muay Thai and he is Amazing in Aikido and BJJ as well and he is top class Gymnastician as well , if Bruce lee would have taken on the ground while fighting he woudl have gone and jet lee is greate too but my personal opinion is -Tony Jaa
samyog bikram karki

Kathmandu, Nepal

#407 Jun 14, 2013
i think its jet li
sharukh khan

Kathmandu, Nepal

#408 Jun 14, 2013
its sunny leone
SULEIMAN

UK

#409 Jun 15, 2013
Bruce lee was the best fighter cuz he even got a documentary of him wich means he didn't only make movies and second of all he died cuz no one could beat him and third of all chuck norris had the guts to take bruce lee on cuz he was a real soldier not a coward and fourth of all why didn't any other so called actor of yours take bruce lee on when he was alive ill tell you why cuz they were cowards and since chuck norris is alive and bruce died chuck is the best fighter and if you can't handle the truth , then I must say the truth hurts
lil mama nocy

Germany

#410 Jun 21, 2013
definatly jet li can win the match ovious moos. he'z ma super role model
larry B

Ashburn, VA

#411 Jun 22, 2013
Jet li is 50 years..
Bruce li is uncomperable
TALENTED AND SKILLFUL ACTOR
his a role model to others like jet li..he can't denie thert..ask him
Any one can do what he does now..but the only thing you can never do is showing up muscles to death..BRUce is real...legendary
Master

Västerås, Sweden

#413 Jun 25, 2013
Loads of stupid comments here!
Read up on Jet Li is my advice! He is one of the best fighters in the history of China. Loads of gold medals in Wushu...
TheLaw

Västerås, Sweden

#414 Jun 25, 2013
Loads of stupid people commenting on this site I see!
Jet Li is an 5 time world martial arts champion!!!!!!!! Get it?????
Bruce Lee was foremost an actor... Moving to USA when he turned 18...
Jet Li won his first world martial arts at the age of 12...
Jet Li is the real deal while Jackie and Bruce Lee are actors...
Stupid kids go read about it!!!
sportsmc3

Worcester, MA

#416 Jul 3, 2013
this is a much later post, but Jet Li is the best, since he knows a lot of styles of his art which is Wushu. Not only that, but he is well versed in more than five styles. President Nixon asked him to be a bodyguard when he was a teenager, which says a lot. Maybe Bruce Lee could beat him, but out of ten fights Jet Li would win most of them.
shalom p villa

Delhi, India

#417 Jul 5, 2013
in my point of view abviously brucee lee is the best in the world his amazing srenght and techque with amazing speed make him as a best fighter in the world . but between jacky and jeet lee there is no compition
don

West Palm Beach, FL

#418 Jul 12, 2013
Jackie chan would be the best fighter since bruce died.
R.I.P Bruce
orion

Sweden

#419 Jul 19, 2013
Never call anyone a god of this or that. For there is only one God(The Almighty) in heaven.
feng lee

United States

#420 Jul 29, 2013
Jc is the best.!
the reality

United States

#421 Aug 4, 2013
Ghost Rider wrote:
As Bruce Lee is dead, Jackie Chan would have to be the better fighter. I never heard of a dead man fighting.
Are you out of your pmind go look up Jet Li biography and then Jackie Chan's and compare the 2 because you obviously haven't done your homework BROTHER
silver60

Fairfield, CA

#422 Aug 4, 2013
Even though there are few documented real fights with Master Lee I believe that a fight with no rules at all Bruce Lee with his lightening speed would be able to incapacitate any fighter in the world. Of course this would inflict severe and life altering damage to the loser, that not being Bruce. I think even with rules Bruce at his peak would beat anyone put before him. Of course age and time would take their toll.
Just my opinion.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 2 min Classic 4,401
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 3 min Exposing Devil Lies 6,701
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min trumpthedotard 990,675
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min trumpthedotard 691,975
Jeffreys: Evangelicals will vote for Moore 12 min What if 4
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 34 min Mr Wiggley 46,172
Why are Europeans a race of savages, thieves, a... (Jun '15) 2 hr Exposing Devil Lies 374
More from around the web