Who's the best fighter: Jackie Chan, ...
johnny depp

Ashburn, VA

#377 Feb 1, 2013
fue cheng wing chun is the best

bruce lee is top figure
johnny depp

Ashburn, VA

#378 Feb 1, 2013
cant stop him i
Onray

Europe

#379 Feb 16, 2013
Jet Li is the best among the three
MTLB_8057

Chicago Heights, IL

#380 Mar 4, 2013
Jackie Chan is articulet but he would come in 4th.Jet Li is also very good but he would come in 3rd.Chuck Norris and Bruce Lee. would be close.In the movie Bruce Lee kil 'll ed Chuck Norris In The Movie.In real life they were suposed to fight and Chuck Norris was said to have won.I still like Bruce Lee and his style better taking nothing away from Chuck Norris.Bruce Lee was 32 when he died in 1973 so lets do the math people Bruce Lee would be 72 years old this year 2013.These are the facts people..
christianity is EVIL

West Pubnico, Canada

#381 Mar 4, 2013
talorg wrote:
Who would win in a fight between these three giants of the martial arts world? My money's on Jet Li, but I could be wrong... may be someone else??
someone else
Donie Yen
Ip Man
&sn s=em
Maciquine

Maputo, Mozambique

#382 Mar 6, 2013
ithink we need to see in wahat are we comparing all them.

what is the criterie used to compair.
if is fighting.
then lets see who could stand for a figth for long.
Skyler

Aurora, CO

#384 Mar 16, 2013
1st Bruce lee 2nd Jackie chan 3rd jet li
ritchel

India

#386 Mar 17, 2013
tony jaa is also a great martial artist. he can compete with jackie chan and jet li but not bruce lee.
rexby

Honolulu, HI

#387 Mar 18, 2013
Neither. the greatest one would be Chuck Norris. he is a FIIHRRHHFRYHNHFTT martyalhkinyv yt martial artist, got it? also, the greatest boxer would be Muhummad Ali.
Emmauel oppong

Accra, Ghana

#388 Mar 21, 2013
I think jackie chan is stronger than jet li.
Bruce Lee supporter

Switzerland

#389 Mar 27, 2013
I would say that Bruce Lee would win. He made Wing Chun, which is way more effective in a real life fight than Wushu or Hung Gar Kung Fu, what Jackie and Jet made. Bruce Lee had also fights in real life (practical knowledge). I've never heard that Jackie Chan nor Jet Li ever had a real fight, so they lack the practice. Jackie Chan makes many circus stunts in his movies, who are funny and entertaining, but would be useless in a fight. Jet Li on the other hand fought in his movies with ropes on his back and made spectacular, but dumb and useless in reality motions in his films. Bruce Lee's stunts were all real and would also have worked in a real fight.
dfghjkl

Miles City, MT

#390 Mar 29, 2013
jackie chan is the only one to do his own stunts in his movies so hes the best in my book
nyekozisite

Kampala, Uganda

#391 Apr 4, 2013
i think bruce lee and jet li but jack no becoz he can't manage real fight.
Kiran

Ashburn, VA

#393 Apr 23, 2013
Jakie chan u r the best
ammar

Kuwait, Kuwait

#394 Apr 23, 2013
Ithink jackie chan beat het li but bruce lee his dead we cant say anything about him but his i legend
farooq

Hyderabad, India

#395 Apr 24, 2013
jackie chan and jet li puts your hands down because bruce lee is a fighter
farooq

Hyderabad, India

#396 Apr 24, 2013
jackie chan and jet li put your hands down because bruce lee is a fighter
uknown

Titusville, FL

#397 May 6, 2013
I have to say jetli you can tell in his facial expressions hes no joke.I know he never been in a real fight but i know for a fact hes learned more behind close doors from his master and on top of that hes very humble and shy that makes him more dangerous
nate

Ashburn, VA

#398 May 7, 2013
jet li is the best an far faster than bruce lee is. jackie fights with objects hand to hand jet li will win. jet li is 5 time world martial arts champ bruce never did fight in a tornament b4.
Mike

Fair Oaks, CA

#399 May 13, 2013
Bruce Lee firstly, because he was a monster, you should check out his training techniques
Jackie Chan secondly because he is also a very good fighter, and he did his own stunts showing it.
Jet Li last because he is a great fighter, and trains hard BUT he did not do his own stunts in some movies, that proves he does not have higher skill than Jackie

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 14 min River Tam 973,803
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 18 min here 64,050
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 38 min Steve III 654,001
I prefer women's satin panties over men's under... 1 hr Clive 27
Moms having sex with their sons (Aug '12) 1 hr Clive 80
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 hr Rosa_Winkel 106,508
I want to masturebate with my friend 3 hr Bbflip 1
More from around the web