Who's the best fighter: Jackie Chan, ...
Stephen

Houston, TX

#333 Nov 5, 2012
Lil-J wrote:
Bruce lee would waste them both can you imagine what bruce lee can do.He can bloody do 1 finger push ups and don't forget his famous 1 inch punch.Chuck norris isn't that good because bruce lee actually trained him.And by the way bruce lee will like own Chakie chan and Jet lee in like 5-10seconds
Bruce lee would be my pick against Jet lee but there is no way in 5-10 seconds. What about Tony Jaa.(Tai actor). is he just for tv too)?
Stephen

Houston, TX

#334 Nov 5, 2012
And tony Jaa or Bruce lee. This kid is sick.....
fiko

Killeen, TX

#335 Nov 9, 2012
Jackie wasn't just an actor, the school he went to was an actual real intense martial arts and acting school, Jackie actually had the longest and most intensive training out of all of them, I agree that Bruce was the best and jet li is very extraordinary too, jet li only took 3 years of martial arts training before he became the wushu world champion bruce lee and jet li didn't have near as much experience and time on they're training as Jackie did but they are so called prodygies with very high skills who accomplished things in a very short time, I would say Bruce then Jackie then jet li, Bruce lee was untouchable , he was the ultimate, no one will ever be like him, but Jackie chan and jet li are the best alive I would say
shamarterrell

United States

#336 Nov 17, 2012
I am a jetli fan brucelee is a very good martail arts fighter also jacke chan is to but the best of the best is... jetli he is an awesome and fast and smart fighter go jetli!!!!!!!.
chris

Rowlett, TX

#337 Nov 18, 2012
WAYNE wrote:
i would like to see bruce and jet duke it out
no you wouldn't bruce lee would die again
wtf

Tampa, FL

#339 Nov 18, 2012
naturally the one that is still LIVING will win.
abadapple

Surrey, Canada

#340 Nov 20, 2012
abadapple wrote:
hey guys frank dux// grab a brain do some research
you guys ever hear of frank dux du some research hes the best many world records kumaty research you will be happy you did
abadapple

Surrey, Canada

#341 Nov 20, 2012
Mcbooty wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. Too bad he wasnt a choice..
Really depends on if they get to use weapons.
frank dux would beat him blindfolded do some rearch norris is good but frank is better norris is a beatle compared to dux a lotus
JJWalker

Elyria, OH

#343 Nov 20, 2012
Glock. Fight over.
BLUENASTY

Cincinnati, OH

#344 Nov 20, 2012
Kurai_no_Tsuki wrote:
<quoted text> Sorry but your a little simple minded there jet li is a child prodigy of kung fu yes bruce introduced it as punches and kicks but it really wasn't suppose to be like that besides if he was still alive he would be in his mid 40's like jet li duh do your research
sorry this is a few years later,and ok not sure if anyone has corrected Ur math!!! Lee was born in 1945 and died at 32yrs old in 1972 or 73 anyway when u posted he would be 64 in 2009 moron..now its almost 2013,so he would be 67 goin on 68... So Ur retarded saying he would be in mid 40 man/woman!! I suggest hooked on phonics math program for ya pal!!! Mid 40's and almost 70 is very far off...sorry to tell ya u could give me change for a $100 anyday!! HAHaHa..idiot!
abadapple

Surrey, Canada

#345 Nov 21, 2012
Mcbooty wrote:
<quoted text>
Frank is a figment of you imgination...
hey buddy do some research before you open your big mouth
abadapple

Surrey, Canada

#346 Nov 21, 2012
frank dux kumite champ look it up bozo
abadapple

Surrey, Canada

#347 Nov 21, 2012
hes 56 or 58 he would still beat theese wannabees

“The holy experience”

Since: Mar 12

Mumbai, India

#348 Nov 21, 2012
Bruce lee...end of story.
abadapple

Surrey, Canada

#350 Nov 21, 2012
do me a favor look it up then judge foryourself they are all great fighters and they would be great to watch in there prime bruce lee was my fav untill i research dux

Since: Aug 12

Mersin, Turkey

#351 Nov 21, 2012
I love all oh them . But bruce is the best .
frogmann

Pittsburgh, PA

#352 Nov 21, 2012
youtube.com/watch... ……old fart or young stinkers Bruce is it
josh

Woodland Hills, CA

#353 Nov 26, 2012
Jet li between him and Chan. Jakie would give him a fight but jet would get him in the long haul. But Bruce is the man no doubt. But I truly believe jet li would stand a chance. I think it would be fun to watch. Haha R.I.P. Bruce.........
Roopesh chan

Europe

#354 Nov 27, 2012
JACKIE CHAN, NO QUESTION
Others can't compare witth Chan
he has excellent power and action
Vupi vupi

Dietikon, Switzerland

#355 Dec 7, 2012
Jose Aldo, Anderson Silva, GSP and Jon Jones!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 min bacon hater 877,132
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 1 min RiccardoFire 7,850
White Lives MATTER 1 min USaWORLDWARMONGERER 149
The Christian Atheist debate 1 min too lazy to log in 3,771
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 min Michael 603,079
Ever give your boss head? 1 min Hispanicprincess 3
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 1 min sangili karuppan 7,606
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 3 hr Soon Armagedon Day 613,065
More from around the web