Who's the best fighter: Jackie Chan, Bruce Lee, or Jet Li?

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

Comments
1 - 20 of 498 Comments Last updated Jul 7, 2014
First Prev
of 25
Next Last

“mae gen i anghenion arbennig”

Since: Jan 08

Oldbury, UK

#1 Jan 19, 2008
Who would win in a fight between these three giants of the martial arts world? My money's on Jet Li, but I could be wrong... may be someone else??
Tang Lo

Auburn Hills, MI

#3 Jan 19, 2008
Bruce Lee without a doubht would beat the other two. No conest. Jackie Chan and Jet Li would even admit it.

“mae gen i anghenion arbennig”

Since: Jan 08

Oldbury, UK

#4 Jan 20, 2008
Bruce Lee never liked T'ai Chi Ch'uan. He had no patience for learning and studying it intensively describing it for old men. This seems to show a lack of understanding or willingness to learn its concepts fully. Similarly he never completely stuck it out at Wing Chun with grandmaster Yip Chun.

He studied many martial art styles and declared his own method of Jeet Kune Do: the style of no styles i.e. incorporating everything.

Is that a weakness?
Tang Lo

Auburn Hills, MI

#6 Jan 20, 2008
talorg wrote:
Bruce Lee never liked T'ai Chi Ch'uan. He had no patience for learning and studying it intensively describing it for old men. This seems to show a lack of understanding or willingness to learn its concepts fully. Similarly he never completely stuck it out at Wing Chun with grandmaster Yip Chun.
He studied many martial art styles and declared his own method of Jeet Kune Do: the style of no styles i.e. incorporating everything.
Is that a weakness?
Bruce Lee did not like Tai Chi Chuan. He did not become a master of wing chung. It is impossible for any one man to master every martial arts style. Yes there are weaknesses in Jeet Kune Do. He admitted that having no weakness is weakness. However he was extraordinarily gifted and had a superb understanding of several different martial arts. Jackie Chan is an excellent martial artist but is nowhere near the class of Bruce Lee. He has admitted this. Bruce Lee fought differently in his movies than he did in real life. Audiences like action and flashy moves. Jet Li is an amazing hollywood fighter and must be a true martial artist because only a true martial artist could do the amazing things that he does, but he would not have been able to hold a candle to Bruce Lee in a real fight.
charlie

Taytay, Philippines

#7 May 11, 2008
i know bruce lee Jackie chan & jet li are they greatest martial arts in the world. i thinks bruce lee is very strong and speed is he able losing fight time challenge him. jackie chan he also strong & speed after die bruce lee he is footstep bruce after die. jet li he is very genius like them bruce & jackie chan jet li when is young he is black belt when chlid him.
gghg

Bellevue, NE

#8 May 12, 2008
bruce lee definatly

“youbeateverythin g youknowthat ”

Since: Apr 07

Buffalo, NY

#9 May 12, 2008
My ex-wife..
dingus mcgee

Hollywood, FL

#10 May 12, 2008
Bruce Li
Chris dooley

United States

#13 May 18, 2008
Bruce Lee hands down but the real question is who would win between Jet Li and jacki Chan.
Fanstupid

AOL

#14 May 18, 2008
talorg wrote:
Who would win in a fight between these three giants of the martial arts world? My money's on Jet Li, but I could be wrong... may be someone else??
Among those mentioned, I have not a clue. The top fighter in the World, counting ALL types of fighters, weight classes, etc is Klitschko, the HW champion.
OtownMan

Leesburg, FL

#15 May 18, 2008
Bruce Lee, all these other guys want to be him.

“Intolerant of Asshattery...”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#16 May 18, 2008
Gomer wrote:
My ex-wife..
LMFAO..

but keeping on topic..Jet Li does it for me.

Since: May 08

Jakarta, Indonesia

#17 May 18, 2008
talorg wrote:
are you drunk or something?
i think a baby can make sure the answer that jacky must be win in the fight. can you imagine a man fight with the dead men???
or you've seen the movie residel evil yah
stupid question..........
jordan d

UK

#20 May 22, 2008
i think defently bruce lee he was n always will be da best, yh then secondly itd be jet li hes excellent but i dont even know why jackie chan is put in this, hes good dont get me wrong but u can never call him one of the best fighters he is just and actor with skills of kung fu he went to an actin skool, jet li and bruce lee were actors to but they were the real thing, what really pisses me off tho is frank shamrock (ufc) said he is the best fighter of all time whata buncha bollox jet li or bruce lee would make him look like a little ninny
Roberts

United States

#21 May 22, 2008
Hands down Chuck Norris.
Mr Giblets

UK

#26 May 25, 2008
Popeye. NO-ONE could beat him.
Ghost Rider

Rio Rancho, NM

#27 May 25, 2008
As Bruce Lee is dead, Jackie Chan would have to be the better fighter. I never heard of a dead man fighting.
shbdaksjdkljjjj

Australia

#29 May 31, 2008
bruce lee is god
retard

Louth, UK

#30 Jul 3, 2008
diduKnow wrote: OKAY L.A. DONT KID YOURSELF. CHUCK? CHUCK ARE YOU KIDDING ME. CHUCK HILL MY MOMMA CAN WOOP CHUCK BUTT. AND I AINT KIDDIN.
lol Chuck norris has a tree on his chin!!! he couldn't win a fight even if he was on steroids!!! anyways back to the original subject honestly we all have to admit thatif bruce was alive and in tip-top condition he would win piss easy

“Poke the bear at your own risk”

Since: Sep 07

Fort Lupton, CO

#31 Jul 3, 2008
diduKnow wrote:
<quoted text>
uuppps brain fart!
read on:
There was this couple that had been married for 20 years. Every time they made love the husband always insisted on shutting off the light.
Well, after 20 years the wife felt this was ridiculous. She figured she would break him out of this crazy habit. So one night, while they were in the middle of a wild, screaming, romantic session, she turned on the lights. She looked down. and saw her husband was holding a battery-operated leisure device... a vibrator! Soft, wonderful and larger than a real one.
She went completely ballistic. "You impotent bastard," She screamed at him, "how could you be lying to me all of these years? You better explain yourself!"
The husband looks her straight in the eyes and says calmly:
"I'll explain the toy ... you explain the kids."
D'oh! LMAO

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 25
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 8 min curiouslu 733,026
Difference between white masons and black masons (Apr '08) 13 min Blck 312
Why do BLACK People hate Mexicans so much? (Dec '13) 15 min Blck 298
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 15 min guest 538,992
Ladies: What is the perfect penis size for you? (Jan '11) 20 min Blck 87
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 20 min Blck 94,673
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 21 min BBS 742
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 23 min Blck 106
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Black Thunder 42 599,942
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr Dr_Zorderz 258,000
•••
Enter and win $5000

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••