J W Key Jr... Does anyone know him?

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

Since: Feb 12

Ft Mitchell, KY

#1 Feb 17, 2012
Just found out he has a girlfriend who he lives with and is cheating on her. Women beware of this man. He is a dog. He played me to believe he was single, and found out he is not single. He is on multiple dating sites, and claims a lot of things that are not true. I also found out he is from Tennessee and has a bad history with women from there as well.
Met him online

Chicago, IL

#2 Aug 21, 2012
Met him online. Found out he is attached . Lives with his girlfriend of almost 3 years. Heard he beats his women too. Is a drunk 2. And can't stay faithful for nothin. He's from TN.
Blueyes

United States

#3 Oct 8, 2012
He has a girlfriend. Is definitally not single. But he tells women he is. Some men are dogs.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min June VanDerMark 579,423
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min Hidingfromyou 818,392
Most incredible Mystery of all-time: an Eternal... 5 min Doctor REALITY 11
This ~ or ~ That? (game) (Dec '12) 10 min -TheExam- 1,747
What do u think of Jesus Christ?(God) (Oct '06) 12 min Seentheotherside 69,911
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 31 min Neelakaran 5,933
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr LAWEST100 609,969
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 2 hr Good-Evil 2,049
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr Porkpie Hat 270,213
More from around the web