Do Women Find Men Who Wear Earrings Sexy?

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

Since: Aug 10

Brooklyn, NY

#1 Aug 3, 2010
I was making love with my girlfriend and i was gonna take my earring off cause i needed to clean it but my girlfriend told me dont take it off cause it looks sexy on me.do women find men who wear earrings sexy or so and so?
Anya

Birmingham, AL

#3 Jul 29, 2011
Some women do. Some women hate it. Personally, I think it's incredibly sexy.

The women who like it usually like it because it makes a guy seem confident and passionate. You know? Like... the whole bad boy persona. Some women like it because they think is makes a guy look sensitive and compassionate, but that is less common,

The women who hate it, hate it for obvious reasons. They think that it makes a guy look weaker, or too feminine. Some women have that really common misconception that guys who wear earrings are gay. A lot of women think it makes a guy look unhygienic and dirty (like the dirty hippy).

Honestly it just takes finding the right girl. It's pretty much a 50/50 chance.
Pool Shark

Santa Ana, CA

#4 Jul 29, 2011
Anya wrote:
Some women do. Some women hate it. Personally, I think it's incredibly sexy.
The women who like it usually like it because it makes a guy seem confident and passionate. You know? Like... the whole bad boy persona. Some women like it because they think is makes a guy look sensitive and compassionate, but that is less common,
The women who hate it, hate it for obvious reasons. They think that it makes a guy look weaker, or too feminine. Some women have that really common misconception that guys who wear earrings are gay. A lot of women think it makes a guy look unhygienic and dirty (like the dirty hippy).
Honestly it just takes finding the right girl. It's pretty much a 50/50 chance.
Isn't the ear choice a message of whether you are gay or not?

“Stay thirsty my friends.....”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#5 Jul 29, 2011
Pool Shark wrote:
<quoted text>Isn't the ear choice a message of whether you are gay or not?
Nah bro that's old school. Now dude's walk around with big hoops in both ears lookin like Marilyn Monroe. The question is...."how do ladies feel about all the piercings, gaugings, etc. that dudes do these days"?
eww

Indianapolis, IN

#6 Jul 29, 2011
iaskquestions2010 wrote:
I was making love with my girlfriend and i was gonna take my earring off cause i needed to clean it but my girlfriend told me dont take it off cause it looks sexy on me.do women find men who wear earrings sexy or so and so?
Since you asked, I'll tell you. I think it is classless for men to wear earrings. Always have.
If you don't take the earring out until it gets dirty, that's just plain gross.
Adelaide

Columbia, MO

#7 Aug 3, 2011
Actually, it turns me ON, but not as much as CHEST hair.

Since: Jun 11

Hilliard, OH

#8 Aug 3, 2011
No
Goldie

Los Angeles, CA

#9 Apr 20, 2014
An earring on a man, esp a hoop, says to me two words: "aging hippy" trying to be the rock star persona trying too hard. Only works if you Steve Tyler ...
fallen angel

Columbia, MO

#11 May 5, 2014
I agree with Adelaide, men with ONE earring is sexy. BUT, the MORE chest hair the better. I love chest hair on a man as long as it is clean. I like to snuggle in it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min Rosa_Winkel 837,796
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 20 min dollarsbill 4,227
gay bottom in gurgaon (May '14) 22 min Havi 90
Should Black People in the USA Leave America an... (May '13) 26 min SiddiqAhmed 693
No one should blaspheme Prophet Mohammad, peace... 56 min Tony17 446
Tamil vs Kannada. Which one is the oldest langu... (Oct '12) 1 hr Naveen kumar 1,439
ER $luts 1 hr Trouble maker 1
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr Tony17 589,734
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 3 hr Rosa_Winkel 612,163
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 4 hr set free in truth 176,854
More from around the web