The trial of Tarek Rabaa continues wi...

The trial of Tarek Rabaa continues with "Challenge"

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

Since: Dec 11

United States

#1 Mar 4, 2013
On March 1, 2013 the trial session of the engineer Tarek Rabaa was opened by the general Khalil Ibrahim to hear the witnesses from Alfa company. During this session which lasted for more than 2 hours, Tarek manifested self-confidence, he challenged the court to face him with a single evidence, and he succeeded to extract a confession from the head of the court who announced in public "your file doesn't include a confession from your side".

Tarek started by a short speech about his arbitrary detention and he announced his possession of an official document ratified by the French state proving that the French cellular phone mentioned in the file is used by a taxi company and not by the Mossad. Then Tarek asked the head of the court to open an investigation about this French number and the arbitrary detention, an investigation to be supervised by the president of the Lebanese republic Michel Sleiman. Then a discussion started with the general Khalil Ibrahim about some phone numbers, then Tarek slammed his hand on the table to express his disgust regarding the intelligence error in converting a Taxi number to a number for the Mossad which was the base of the suspicion...the head of the court warned Tarek to not repeat such gesture again in the court.

Afterwards, Tarek asked the court "do you have a confession in the file that i collaborated with the Mossad?". The head of the court said "i read your file in detail, you didn't confess but you are accused". Then Tarek asked "i am accused based on what?". The head of the court said "we have evidences against you". Tarek said "i am challenging you and the court to show me one evidence". The head of the court said "a camera with a secret hiding-place". Tarek said "the camera you have is a normal camera and it has a place for the memory card and not a hiding-place. I challenge you to bring this camera here and i have a report from an expert that this camera doesn't have a hiding-place". Then his lawyer Nada Rabaa argued with the court about the arbitrary detention and the unlawful file, but the head of the court told her nervously to not attack the court....Then, general Khalil Ibrahim told Tarek "if you are innocent i dare to sentence you as innocent", and he called for Tarek's wife Samar Harb.

Samar confirmed that the camera is a normal one and that she has two brothers who call her from Germany and from Australia. The head of the court asked her "do you know that your husband is married with a second wife?". Samar said "sure, and i encourage that". Then Khalil Ibrahim called for Alfa CEO, Marwan Hayek, who confirmed that Lionel Coussi is French, he knew him and Tarek is not responsibie for the cellular data records. Marwan confirmed that he knows Tarek since 1995 and he travelled with him to France and to Prague.
Then was the turn of Farid Baz who said he was the line manager of Tarek, and he travelled with him to Greece and to China. Farid denied that the company installs station for listening, but just stations to serve the cellular network.
After Farid, the head of the court called for Wissam Karam who is the responsible for the OSS system. He explained that this system can track the cellular phones but Tarek Rabaa has no username and password on this system. Wissam said that Charbel Kazzi has access to the OSS.

At the end Tarek demanded to be released because he is innocent and oppressed. The head of the court has postponed the trial to April 12, 2013 to hear for the witnesses Jihad El Murr, Cesar Saleh and Pierre Abi Nader. His lawyer submitted documents proving the torture and the French number to belong to a French transport company located in France.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 9 min Robert F 985,680
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 18 min ImPeach 25,922
sex crime time to tell 21 min Coco4u 1
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 30 min Robert F 685,701
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 1 hr Mirror Mirror Walls 445,848
What is the most forbidden sex you have had ? (Nov '16) 7 hr UMORONRACEMAKEWOR... 9
Why it's time for Donald Trump to RESIGN...in d... 8 hr UMORONRACEMAKEWOR... 24
More from around the web