Mudaliar

Bangalore, India

#2111 Feb 15, 2014
Warriors wrote:
<quoted text>
OK Guys! I withdraw word stupid. Sorry for using such word.
No body is good at history. I know some hisotry of Shatavahanas and Andhra kings. But, I studied in some History books that, The telugu is not a pure form of language. Telugu script itself is derived from Old Kannada Script and which is a close relative of Kadamba Script.(You see Kadamba script in internet).
I my apartment in mumbai(Panvel), I have 7 friends and 6 are from AP and 1 is from Kerla.
out of 6 1 guy is from Nizamabad. These 5 Guys always insult the Nizamabad guy becoz of some Telngana conflict. They say, Telngana telugu is very bad full of Urdu persian words.
He told me that, andhras use lot of urdu, odia, bengali and other words. He showed me all with proof.
The vijaiwada guy speaks telugu with full of english words. Now, How come telugu becomes. Pure. How can they scold nizamabad fellow.
Let MORON Naveen read as many times as possible and come to sensenses in building constructive arguments.
Vishnu

Ashburn, VA

#2112 Feb 15, 2014
Naveen kumar wrote:
Before 2500 b.c there was no tamil tribes in south india,tamil people and south indians was also called as as andhras,the first south indian kingdom was ashmaka from andhra pradesh,when the ashmaka was established the tamils and kannadigas are tribals,tamil literature was copied from vedic sanskrit literature as tamil script was developed fastly than others,no tamil and kannada peoples are mentioned in original version of ramayana and mahabharatha,they are mentioned only in their native literatures modified from ramayana and mahabharatha, no doubt sanskrit was oldest language in india and world and sanskrit is the powerful language with great literatures and u cannot find any single swear word in sanskrit literature while every language of the world has hundreds of swear words. Telugu was early south indian language, Andhras r mentioned in original versions of vedic mahabharatha and ramayana,proofs from ramayana and vyasas mahabharatha http://www.jatland.com/home/Andhra
tamils are just tribals,tamil morons cant accept the facts
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

#2113 Feb 15, 2014
Telugu brahmi inscriptions engraved by ashoka at 250 b.c copied from bhattiprolu and bhattiprolu script is older than ashoka inscriptions which is similiar to the ashoka telugu brahmi edicts . http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons...
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

#2114 Feb 15, 2014
Upper of the image are the telugu letters,here u can see the older telugu brahmi inscriptions from different kingdoms in different periods bhattiprolu inscriptions 400 b.c.,other kingdoms inscriptions at 300 b.c.,100 b.c.,300 a.d.,400 a.d.,500 a.d., all are similiar to each other,and at number 8 u can see tamil pallava script derived from older telugu at 700 a.d. Telugu brahmi inscriptions engraved by ashoka at 250 b.c copied from bhattiprolu and bhattiprolu script is older than ashoka inscriptions which is similiar to the ashoka telugu brahmi edicts . Http://upload.wikipedia.org/wikipedia/en/c/cd ...
Vishnu

Ashburn, VA

#2115 Feb 15, 2014
Naveen kumar wrote:
These are telugu inscriptions from bhattiprolu inscriptions to 16th c.e krishnadeva raya inscriptions/scripts,at number 8 u can see pallava tamil script derived from telugu brahmi at 700 a.d. But telugu script was developed slowly, http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/c/cd...
even tamil script was also introduced by andhra empires
Vishnu

Ashburn, VA

#2116 Feb 15, 2014
Naveen kumar wrote:
http://images4.wikia.nocookie. net/__cb20111022223026/ancient indiaguptaempire/images/thumb/ 2/20/424px-Brahmi.png/339px-42 4px-Brahmi.png
telugu is the oldest language in south india
Vishnu

Ashburn, VA

#2117 Feb 15, 2014
Naveen kumar wrote:
These are telugu inscriptions from bhattiprolu inscriptions to 16th c.e krishnadevaraya inscriptions/script and u can see at number 8 are pallava tamil script derived from telugu brahmi at 700 a.d but telugu script developed slowly http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb2011102...
these inscriptions belong to 10 kingdoms in different periods before 400 b.c to 500 a.d.
jaob tirunelveli

Bangalore, India

#2118 Feb 16, 2014
suddenly lot of telugu fools emerged. or some one is writing with different names. i dont know. how ca there be many fools who do not give proof but shout at the same bhattripolo inscription which is written in prakrutham language. how can anyone claim other language inscription as their inscription. is this foolishness or what. you telugu guys please read aintiram and you will shut your mouth.
Hindu Bindu

New Delhi, India

#2119 Feb 16, 2014
Naveen kumar wrote:
Ram,ramya,rams,raman adamant morons, why ur tamils are selfish and not trying to accept facts,pallavas r from ap ruled tamil region,and bodhi dharma name is originated from telugu/sanskrit,his name is bodhi dharma ,not bohdi dharmar,or bodhi dharman,nor bodhi dhaaruman,neither boddhi dharumar nor parmar,fools cant pronoumce his name properly claiming him as tamilian,these tamils also living in the begging bowl of chennai,begged from andhra,iam stayed in tamilnadu for one year,they r very selfishpeople and also they dont have any culture,no trust from them stupid people,i never seen such a mad city chennai,tamils made it a ugly city after thrown to them.
HINDUISM is the oldest Language of India Ever. The Word 'Hindu' is all over the Vedas, Upanishads, Smritis, Puranas (can't you people read for yourself?). It has been proven by our beloved Congress National Party.
The word "India" is also mentioned in all of the Bharatiya/Jambudveepa/Hindusta ni/Sone ki chidiya Granths and scriptures.... All Major Granths Like Bhagavata Purana, Vishnu Puran, Rig Ved, Sam Ved etc. start with "Aum Hindu" and end with "India". In between some of these scriptures are vague mentions/indications regarding "Sanatan Dharam", "Aad -Dharam", "Bharam", "Jambudweep", "Sone Ki Chidiya" etc.

The Greatest Sage of India is different according to different people and communities. Some say the greatest sage is VALMIKI, others say VISHWAMITRA, some say VASHISHTHA, etc. without knowing that they were great robbers looters of their time. They later became sages. But the greatest sage of all time in India is LORD BRAHMA who raped his own daughter Bhagwati Saraswati and married her. In this process, the Veena was used as a Divine dildo and not a musical instrument as a common human mind might think.

The Greatest Scripture ever Survived is the "Hindu Charita" written by Goddess Saraswati herself which is as follows:

Mai Hindu Mai Maader Bindu |
Meri Hijadi Qaum Niraali ||
Kehtey Mujhko Sab Hain Hindu |
Dete Mujhko Sab Hain Gaali ||
Mai Naa Sudhri Kabhi Bhi Saali |
Mai To Hoon Ek Gandi Naali ||

I guess a few short lines are only there as above in Pure Hinduism language. Some Hindi slangs are also there...
Will have to rechek the above phrase from "Hindu Charita". If needed, will contact Bhagwaan Hindu Museum.

Jai Hindu Museum!!!
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

#2120 Feb 16, 2014
Telugu warriors wrote:
<quoted text>
Telugu is the oldest language in india (sanskrit borrowed many words from telugu to make its grammer complete , with out telugu there is no sanskrit )
telugu is the oldest language in india , sanskrit born around 200AD and tamil born around 3300BC and telugu born around 3400BC .......dont be in a false propagation that tamil and sanskrit are old languages
sanskrit borrowed many words from telugu to make its grammer complete , with out telugu there is no sanskrit .
i know which fool wrote this,tamil beggar,living in begging bowl chennai
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

#2121 Feb 16, 2014
Hindu Bindu wrote:
<quoted text>
HINDUISM is the oldest Language of India Ever. The Word 'Hindu' is all over the Vedas, Upanishads, Smritis, Puranas (can't you people read for yourself?). It has been proven by our beloved Congress National Party.
The word "India" is also mentioned in all of the Bharatiya/Jambudveepa/Hindusta ni/Sone ki chidiya Granths and scriptures.... All Major Granths Like Bhagavata Purana, Vishnu Puran, Rig Ved, Sam Ved etc. start with "Aum Hindu" and end with "India". In between some of these scriptures are vague mentions/indications regarding "Sanatan Dharam", "Aad -Dharam", "Bharam", "Jambudweep", "Sone Ki Chidiya" etc.
The Greatest Sage of India is different according to different people and communities. Some say the greatest sage is VALMIKI, others say VISHWAMITRA, some say VASHISHTHA, etc. without knowing that they were great robbers looters of their time. They later became sages. But the greatest sage of all time in India is LORD BRAHMA who raped his own daughter Bhagwati Saraswati and married her. In this process, the Veena was used as a Divine dildo and not a musical instrument as a common human mind might think.
The Greatest Scripture ever Survived is the "Hindu Charita" written by Goddess Saraswati herself which is as follows:
Mai Hindu Mai Maader Bindu |
Meri Hijadi Qaum Niraali ||
Kehtey Mujhko Sab Hain Hindu |
Dete Mujhko Sab Hain Gaali ||
Mai Naa Sudhri Kabhi Bhi Saali |
Mai To Hoon Ek Gandi Naali ||
I guess a few short lines are only there as above in Pure Hinduism language. Some Hindi slangs are also there...
Will have to rechek the above phrase from "Hindu Charita". If needed, will contact Bhagwaan Hindu Museum.
Jai Hindu Museum!!!
are u male or female,hindu r ex hindu,what r u trying to conclude bastard
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

#2122 Feb 16, 2014
jaob tirunelveli wrote:
suddenly lot of telugu fools emerged. or some one is writing with different names. i dont know. how ca there be many fools who do not give proof but shout at the same bhattripolo inscription which is written in prakrutham language. how can anyone claim other language inscription as their inscription. is this foolishness or what. you telugu guys please read aintiram and you will shut your mouth.
mad man,cant u understand that prakrit is in devanagiri script,and prakrit is different to telugu bhattiprolu,prakrit has literature and grammar at 400 b.c. Which is similar to sanskrit
Kadamba Script

Dubai, UAE

#2123 Feb 16, 2014
Naveen kumar wrote:
Telugu brahmi inscriptions engraved by ashoka at 250 b.c copied from bhattiprolu and bhattiprolu script is older than ashoka inscriptions which is similiar to the ashoka telugu brahmi edicts . http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons...
No body is good at history. I know some hisotry of Shatavahanas and Andhra kings. But, I studied in some History books that, The telugu is not a pure form of language. Telugu script itself is derived from Old Kannada Script and which is a close relative of Kadamba Script.(You see Kadamba script in internet).

I my apartment in mumbai(Panvel), I have 7 friends and 6 are from AP and 1 is from Kerla.
out of 6 1 guy is from Nizamabad. These 5 Guys always insult the Nizamabad guy becoz of some Telngana conflict. They say, Telngana telugu is very bad full of Urdu persian words.

He told me that, andhras use lot of urdu, odia, bengali and other words. He showed me all with proof.

The vijaiwada guy speaks telugu with full of english words. Now, How come telugu becomes. Pure. How can they scold nizamabad fellow.
Kadamba Script

Dubai, UAE

#2124 Feb 16, 2014
Naveen kumar wrote:
this way how telugu becomes ancient and pure?

Telgu has many Urdu words, Persian words and Arabic words. Andhra people say only telangana people mixup urdu and persian arabic words. But andhras mixup many arabic, bengali, odia, persian and arabic, tamil words.

Kadamba Script

Dubai, UAE

#2125 Feb 16, 2014
Naveen kumar wrote:
Upper of the image are the telugu letters,here u can see the older telugu brahmi inscriptions from different kingdoms in different periods bhattiprolu inscriptions 400 b.c.,other kingdoms inscriptions at 300 b.c.,100 b.c.,300 a.d.,400 a.d.,500 a.d., all are similiar to each other,and at number 8 u can see tamil pallava script derived from older telugu at 700 a.d. Telugu brahmi inscriptions engraved by ashoka at 250 b.c copied from bhattiprolu and bhattiprolu script is older than ashoka inscriptions which is similiar to the ashoka telugu brahmi edicts . Http://upload.wikipedia.org/wikipedia/en/c/cd ...

Telgu has many Urdu words, Persian words and Arabic words. Andhra people say only telangana people mixup urdu and persian arabic words. But andhras mixup many arabic, bengali, odia, persian and arabic, tamil words.

Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

#2126 Feb 16, 2014
Brahmi born from bhattiprolu inscriptions and ashoka named it as brahmi and introduced same brahmi to tamil,kannada people and different parts of india,the scripts derived from sanskrit or prakrit is written in devanagiri script such as hindi,nepali,punjabi,bhojpuri, etc... Tholkappiyam is copied grammer from vedic sanskrit betweem 100 b.c and 400 a.d as the script of tamil was developed quicker than others,early inscriptions of tamil brahmi introduced by ashoka and which too not a total developed tamil script from 250 b.c.
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

#2127 Feb 16, 2014
Kadamba Script wrote:
<quoted text>
no named jealous beggar,here is the topic about oldest language not pure or impure,infact the whole tamilnadu was ruled by telugu kings and dominated by telugu people,how tamilnadu is a pure state and tamil is a half language and half people are tamil origins in tn
Kadamba Script

Dubai, UAE

#2128 Feb 16, 2014
Naveen kumar wrote:
Old Kannada script by the 10th century CE and was used to write Kannada and Telugu languages

The Kadamba script (known as Pre Old-Kannada script) marks the birth of a dedicated Kannada script that was used for Kannada language. It is a descendant of the Brahmi script Syllabic Alphabet or Abugida visually close to Kalinga script.The Kadamba script was developed during the reign of the Kadambas in the 4th - 6th centuries. The Kadamba script is also known as Pre-Old-Kannada script. This script later became popular in what is today the state of Goa and was used to write Sanskrit, Kannada, Konkani and Marathi.

The Kadamba script is one of the oldest of the southern group of south Asian scripts that evolved from the Brahmi script. By 5th century CE it became different from other Brahmi variants and was used in southern India (Karnataka and Andhra Pradesh). It evolved into the Old Kannada script by the 10th century CE and was used to write Kannada and Telugu languages.

Many scripts were derived from Kadamba script including Pyu script.
KUMAR

Dubai, UAE

#2129 Feb 16, 2014
Telugu warriors wrote:
<quoted text>
Telugu is the oldest language in india (sanskrit borrowed many words from telugu to make its grammer complete , with out telugu there is no sanskrit )
telugu is the oldest language in india , sanskrit born around 200AD and tamil born around 3300BC and telugu born around 3400BC .......dont be in a false propagation that tamil and sanskrit are old languages
sanskrit borrowed many words from telugu to make its grammer complete , with out telugu there is no sanskrit .
Yes, Telugu is only one oldest language in india . Next Sansktirt & Tamil .
INDIAN

Dubai, UAE

#2130 Feb 16, 2014
Naveen kumar wrote:
Tamil civilisation - is it the oldest.
Archaeological & Geological Evidence
A discovery made by a team of marine archaeologists from India’s National Institute of Oceanography (NIO) in March 1991 has begun to bring about a sea-change. Working the off-shore of Tarangambadi-Poompuhar coast in Tamilnadu near Nagapattinam, a research vessel equipped with side-scan sonar, identified a man-made object and described it as “ a horse shoe shaped structure”. In 1993, it was examined again and NIO’s diver archaeologists reported that the U-shaped structure lies at a depth of 23 metres and about 5 kms offshore.
The significance of that discovery is that it is a much older structure to any discovered earlier. Subsequent explorations carried out by Graham Hancock and his team, who working in association with Dr Glen Milne, a specialist in glacio-isotacy and glaciation induced sea-level change, were able to show that areas at 23 metres depth would have submerged about 11,000 years before the present time or 9,000 BC. The historical significance of that fact is that it makes the U-shaped structure 6,000 years older than the first monumental architecture of Egypt or of ancient Sumer or Mesopotamia (in present day Iraq) dated around 3,000 BC and traditionally regarded as the oldest civilisations of antiquity.
The Durham geologists led by Dr. Glen Milne have shown in their maps that South India between 17,000-7,000 years ago extended southward below Cape Comorin (Kanya Kumari) incorporating present day Ilankai/ Sri Lanka. It had an enhanced offshore running all the way to the Equator. The maps portray the region as no history or culture is supposed to have known it. The much larger Tamil homeland of thousands of years ago as described in the Kumari Kandam tradition takes shape. It supports the opening of the Kumari Kandam flood tradition set in the remote pre-historic period of 12,000 –10,000 years ago. The inundation specialists confirm that between 12,000-10,000 years ago Peninsular India’s coastlines would have been bigger than what they are today before they were swallowed up by the rising seas at the end of the Last Ice Age.
With its description of submerged cities and lost lands, the Kumari Kandam tradition predicted that pre-historic ruins more than 11,000 years old should lie underwater at depths and locations off Tamilnadu’s coast. The NIO’s discovery and Dr. Milne’s calculations now appear to confirm the accuracy of that prediction. At that period of time, Ilankai/ Sri Lanka was part and parcel of South India. It is, however, in the inundation map for 10,600 years ago as seen that the island to the south of Kanya Kumari had disappeared to a dot, and the Maldives further ravaged.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 14 min Tide with Beach 793,744
Tamil vs Kannada. Which one is the oldest langu... (Oct '12) 17 min Sridhar b 1,304
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 20 min Just Think 120,625
no strings sex in margate (Nov '10) 24 min Dave hernebay 50
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 43 min RADEKT 267,308
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 1 hr Marlowe 442,004
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr hojo 567,383
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 2 hr Rosa_Winkel 97,429
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 5 hr Black Thunder 42 607,067
More from around the web