Mudaliar

Bangalore, India

#1945 Feb 2, 2014
^The Relation of Velir with “Tuvarai” and Krishna

Kapilar records certain details about Irngovel (Puram.201:8-12), which are to be scrutinized critically:

Irungovel was born from a Yagna Pit (Tadavu) of a Rishi living in the North.
He ruled a city named “Tuvarai”, which had walls made of Copper like material.
He used to give alms without any discrimination.
He descended from the “Velir dynasty”, which had in existence for 49 generations before him.
The following points are noted after critical observation:

If we take 15/20/25 years as the reign of each generation, then the Velir must have been ruling since 500 +735 / 500+980 / 500+1225 or since 1235 / 1480 / 1725 BCE. Incidentally, which tallies with the “Tramiradesa Sanngatham” that threatened the territories of Kharavela as recorded in the Kharavela / Hathigumpa inscription.
Surprisingly, the Kharavela’s inscription records that he defeated a confederacy of Dravidian Kings, which was threatening his territorial integrity. And that confederacy was 1300 years old during his reign.
Interestingly, scholars have hitherto been mentioning that it was 103, 113, 130 or 300 years old, but, actually, the inscription reads that it was 1300 old.
If we consider that “Tuvarai”11 was a famous town in Mysore as revealed through inscriptions existing in 12th century CE, then, the reign of first generation comes to 1st cent. BCE / 3rd cent.CE /4th cent.CE, which contradicts the Sangam chronology.
If we place the first dynasty at par with Mahabharata period, then, each dynasty must have ruled for nearly 40 years (3102-1000=2102/49=42 years), which may not be accepted by the modern scholars.
Thus, the 1700-1400 BCE period appears to be reasonable.^

I am repeating the constructive arguments for future generation to arrive indirect proof of Indian antiquity.
Mudaliar

Bangalore, India

#1947 Feb 2, 2014
Ramayana, Mahabharata and Sangam literature

^Two incidences of Ramayana as depicted in Sangam literature – Rama ordering the chirping and tweeting birds like the roaring ocean to be silent, as he wanted to have a meeting with his army for strategy (Agam.70) and the attempt of wearing the ornaments thrown from the Ravana’s chariot fell on the hills by monkeys topsy-turvy manner (Puram.378)- are not found in the Valmiki Ramayana, but the Mahabharata and other Puranic details are available. Tamil tradition places Ramayana earlier to Mahabharata.^
Mudaliar

Bangalore, India

#1948 Feb 2, 2014
One more for antiquity , a constructive argument indeed:

^How an Indic kingdom could exist with Indian names far away from India in 14th cent. BCE?

Evidences clearly prove that India had been in active during those days with flourishing trade and commerce. Such conditions could not have prevailed without established society and conditioned polity in India. Therefore, just because, there are no archaeological evidences, such facts can be ignored? How is that archaeological evidences are available about Indians outside India, but not inside India for the same period? Is it anything wrong with the methodology of archaeology or dating of archaeological evidences? Only archaeologists have to answer or solve these archaeological riddles archaeologically and they cannot go on argue that Indians were not in India, but Indians were outside India, but still people of other civilizations were getting Indian goods used for their palaces, foods, dress and so on.^

If Naveen wants , let him dig out evidences and argue that three Sangams did not exist , there are are but none exists that Telugu has more ancient literatures.If so I will stand corrected.
Mudaliar

Bangalore, India

#1949 Feb 2, 2014
Naveen

I have not re-posted yet that interesting research by the then great scholar
on Tamil and Ramayana, Can you search and find the link and comment on his interesting and informative paper.
Well I have my own opinions that How those Tamil Brahmins well versed in Sanskrit promoted for the cause of Tamil. Yet it is commendable that Saiva vellalars too contributed immensely during British era and wonder how our ancestors guarded the knowledge from the onslaught of Andra, Kannada, Muslim and European domination.

It does not mean I do not appreciate Telugu and Kannada which do have their own. It is interesting and intriguing that My genie tree covers although very minor percentage with Brahamins, Christians, Telugu, malayalam and Kannada and most parts of the world.America, Europe ,Africa etc
So I have not developed bias against any religion or language or race or country.

But I will not tolerate nonsense unless proved with constructive
arguments.
One thing I can inform you that You cannot match my voracious reading and speed of reading and I continue to improve with open mind.
Just Last month I completed Harvard Neuroscience course, Anthropology, Biology with Genomics . Of course I missed my certificate by 0.48 percentage, Got 59,52 instead of 60%. Considering my age and having not studied biology in my educational Carrier, I am contended will complete next time.
jacob tirunelveli

Chennai, India

#1950 Feb 2, 2014
Naveen kumar wrote:
Tamilnadu people are thinking they are ancient and build those temples,andhra people are responsible for the pride of tamils,tamils proud about this temples and created some mythycal stories on gods and temples and claiming themselves as creators of temples fools,tamil is a half language in the world,tamilnadu is ruling by lot of telugu peoples,many great legendary people born in andhra pradesh in telugu land and ruled tamilnadu,but in tamilnadu the proofs belong to telugu origins,telugu kings,telugu literature,totally the ancient temples were builted by telugu kings,no tamil dynasty like early cholas,jafnas,pandya,chera,tho ndaiman built stone cut temples in tn,pallavas built first stonecut temples in tn at 6th century,really tamilnadu itself a big joke in india
you are the greatest fool of the world. why are you speaking about 1200ad matters. read history of meenakshi amman koil. otherwise shut your everything and go. your telugu people flourished only after 1200ad. there is no script available in telugu before 100 ad. telugu is a tribe language formed out of tamil.
how do you dare claim architectures as a telugu native. mayan gave vaasa saathiram to the world. each and every ancient building in the world were built with the same vaasa saathiram of mayan. the mayan temples of mid america, pyramids of egypt , church in israel all built with the same vaasa saathiram of mayan. all indian temples were built with the same vaasa saathiram of mayan. mayan is the founder of vaasa saathiram in 10000bc. during the first tamil sangam. read aintiram first then argue you fools.
Raman

Dubai, UAE

#1951 Feb 3, 2014
I am a poor guy wrote:
<quoted text>
I am completely agree with you brother . Aryan means noble . Lord krishna have said in bhagwat geeta the same thing about aryan . he called arjuna aryan while he never used word aryana for duryodhana while both were cousin . so it's quite obvious that the word aryana means noble .
FYI , Lord Krishna Color Black - It is prove that Tamil ( Dravidian ). All aryan People Workship Tamil God.
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

#1952 Feb 3, 2014
Mudaliar iam a employee in the govt bank SBH,i have manners and i did not use any rubbish language towards any person,yes ofcourse in tamil dont have any scripts and history before alexander invasion in india that foolish history and mythological stories was created only by ur tamils for ur information no archeological evidence or scientific proof was not found about tamil inscriptions before 300 b.c,infact telugu and kannada kings ruled tamilnadu for several hundred of years u only said and accepted this in ur previous posts 100 % medieval cholas and later cholas are not tamils,the pandyan kingdom established only at 500 b.c dont make false and stupid statements about madurai meenakshi temple there is no evidence or proof and i never read in any wiki that pandyas built madurai temple and no wiki about pandyan architecture that architecture style belongs to pallavas and mid cholas those might builted by these kings, is sangam literature beauty!even tamil is not totally developed language it is a half language in the world it may be the tribal version of telugu language for sure thats and was lately influenced with sanskrit,you are barking for the false and wrong prestige which are totally lies and constructed with wrong statements,first u read some true historical books about ur origin,mudaliyars also origin of telugus,also called as kolis in north india,in telugu also there are mythological facts about mahabharatha and pandavas belongs to ap that was not written in wiki do u accept it?so iam not going to claim for that, and acording to tholkappiyam the velirs came to south india from the north india under the leadership of sage agastya and belonged to the yadu clan,acording to tholkappiyam here velirs are north indians,dont leave traces of your thoughts in internet about velirs rule
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

#1953 Feb 3, 2014
List of telugu people in tamilnadu;pallavas are telugus,madurai,tanjore,nayaks are telugus,kandy nayaks in srilanka,medieval cholas are telugus,bodhi dharma is a telugus,sarvepalli radha krishna is a telugu,kambar aka kambudu is a telugu,tyagaraja is a telugu,nagarjuna acharya is a telugu,tamil cms jayalalitha,anna,karunanidhi,s rilanka revolutionist vaigo is a telugu,etc... Telugu mega legends who gave something new to world or founders list; invincible super human personalities srimadvirat veerabrahmendra swami (kalagnanam,apothecare,prophec y,fortune teller,saint,philosopher) vemana(achala yogi,philosopher,poet,saint,)w hat these people are said about future in those days those are happening in the world now.principle acharyas like nimbaraka acharya,vallabha acharya,(saints,philosophers,) thallapaka annamacharya(14 c.e. Founder of carnatic music,36000 sankeerthanas on lord venkateshwara,poet,philosopher ,saint) sri ramadasu(16 c.e.famous in carnatic poet,saint,100s of poems,1000s of sankeerthanas on lord rama)shankaracharya(philosophe r)tyagaraja 17 c.e.famous carnatic composer)pallavas(founders of dravidian architectures,valmiki,the author of ramayan is from ap,kambudu the author of kamba ramayanam,bodhi dharma(founder of zen kungfu in china)thikkanna somayaji,bammera pothanna,nannaya bhattaraka(great poets in india in telugu literature and kavitrayam trinity),aryabhatta(the first mathematician and astronomer from ashmaka andhrapradesh)the ashmaka kingdom first south india kingdom from ap at b.c 800 along with earlier 15 kingdoms of india,shatavahanas first kingdom from south india that ruled upto cenral asia,nagarjuna acharya(saint and alchemist) i did not mention about many great people,lot of freedom fighters,social reformers,poets,scientists born in the great land of ap,u tamils can u mention about ur great people from tamilnadu,any legends from ur ignorant tamilnadu?tamils listen;every telugu person is equal to ur 4 tamil people remember this
jacob tirunelveli

Chennai, India

#1954 Feb 3, 2014
Naveen kumar wrote:
List of telugu people in tamilnadu;pallavas are telugus,madurai,tanjore,nayaks are telugus,kandy nayaks in srilanka,medieval cholas are telugus,bodhi dharma is a telugus,sarvepalli radha krishna is a telugu,kambar aka kambudu is a telugu,tyagaraja is a telugu,nagarjuna acharya is a telugu,tamil cms jayalalitha,anna,karunanidhi,s rilanka revolutionist vaigo is a telugu,etc... Telugu mega legends who gave something new to world or founders list; invincible super human personalities srimadvirat veerabrahmendra swami (kalagnanam,apothecare,prophec y,fortune teller,saint,philosopher) vemana(achala yogi,philosopher,poet,saint,)w hat these people are said about future in those days those are happening in the world now.principle acharyas like nimbaraka acharya,vallabha acharya,(saints,philosophers,) thallapaka annamacharya(14 c.e. Founder of carnatic music,36000 sankeerthanas on lord venkateshwara,poet,philosopher ,saint) sri ramadasu(16 c.e.famous in carnatic poet,saint,100s of poems,1000s of sankeerthanas on lord rama)shankaracharya(philosophe r)tyagaraja 17 c.e.famous carnatic composer)pallavas(founders of dravidian architectures,valmiki,the author of ramayan is from ap,kambudu the author of kamba ramayanam,bodhi dharma(founder of zen kungfu in china)thikkanna somayaji,bammera pothanna,nannaya bhattaraka(great poets in india in telugu literature and kavitrayam trinity),aryabhatta(the first mathematician and astronomer from ashmaka andhrapradesh)the ashmaka kingdom first south india kingdom from ap at b.c 800 along with earlier 15 kingdoms of india,shatavahanas first kingdom from south india that ruled upto cenral asia,nagarjuna acharya(saint and alchemist) i did not mention about many great people,lot of freedom fighters,social reformers,poets,scientists born in the great land of ap,u tamils can u mention about ur great people from tamilnadu,any legends from ur ignorant tamilnadu?tamils listen;every telugu person is equal to ur 4 tamil people remember this
stupid gulute,what do you want man. why are you again and again speaking about a short period of tlugu kings in tamilnadu and thats also fter 1200ad. speak about bc. well son of ap(ape) please have some knowledge before speaking about the topic. did you read aintiram the first literature of the world. do you know about mayan. please comment about this we have proof of literature till 10000bc. you gulute people have proof till 100ad only. again iam telling meenakshi amman koil was built by pandyan king and renovated by nayaks in 1559. study well. you look like a school kid. all the best
sivakumar

Madurai, India

#1955 Feb 3, 2014
tamil is the oldest language in the world
Chandrashekar

Ashburn, VA

#1956 Feb 4, 2014
Naveen kumar wrote:
tamis are brainless,proud to be telugu
Thiru VK

Dubai, UAE

#1957 Feb 4, 2014
Chandrashekar wrote:
<quoted text> tamis are brainless,proud to be telugu
TELUGU PEOPLE -( Telugu language mix with sanskrit , it's mean telugu language not complite language and even today AP capital city people didn't know telugu ?...) telugu people fight each other ?...) come to the point :-

Tamil is incomparable either to Telugu or to Sanskrit. To speak about a language is sweeter we should consider its rigidity to change and history - years of engineering.

Firstly let me tell about its history. It has been estimated that Tamil is engineered atleast 50,000 years where first Tamil sangam is expected to groom. This number is arrived with the rich Grammar culture used. It is spread around the world well before 5000 years, which evident from egyptian civilization having tamil brahmi script carved in pottery. It is found in roman empire, mayan, Indonesia and else where, you find the old civilization.

Tamil is the only language has most single letter word than any other language in the world, this makes the researchers to think whether it could be the mother of world languages (where the early man uses single letter words to represent anything, before language formation).

Tamil is the only language in the world which contains a specialized technique called "Mayanga mozhi". Which means no change in speech, writing, usage of words with respect to place, with respect to time etc... What you write can only read, no other sound comes. It is all because of so called eliminated characters which you people cursing about.

It is also under research, whether the peoples lived in Indus valley were Tamils (If doubted please google it)

The Tamil architecture is one of the most ancient and best architecture in the world. Tamil architecture is the style and techniques developed in the Tamil regions over thousands years. Although ancient Tamil architecture included houses, palaces and public buildings, the surviving ancient signatory buildings are temples.

English historian and broadcaster Michael Wood claims the Tamils have been called the last surviving classical civilisation on Earth.
Rajeshwer

Ashburn, VA

#1958 Feb 4, 2014
Naveen kumar wrote:
Telugu people in tamilnadu;Pallavas are telugu kings,medieval cholas are telugus like raja raja chola,rajendra chola 1,rajendra chola 2,uttama chola etc...,nayaks are telugus nearly 11 nayak kingdoms in tamilnadu and karnataka are telugus like madurai,tanjavur,vellore,chitr adurga,keladi etc...are descendants of kakatiya kingdom in andhra pradesh, Bodhi dharma is a telugu,tyagaraja is a telugu,sarvepalli radha krishna is a telugu,kambar aka kambudu is a telugu, temples in tamilnadu were builted by telugu kings like pallavas,medieval cholas,nayaks etc.. Totally the tamil architecture was builted by telugu kings,no historical architectures were builted by tamil kings like cheras,jafnas,thondaman,early cholas,pandyas.
u r right
Rajeshwer

Ashburn, VA

#1959 Feb 4, 2014
Naveen kumar wrote:
Tamilnadu politicians cm's like jayalalitha,karunanidhi,anna, srilankan revolutionist vaigo etc...are telugu people,lot of telugu people in foreign countries like singapore,malaysia,maritius etc are counted as tamils,before independence there were 41% telugu people in tamilnadu but only 7% r counted as telugus and another 34% of telugu people are counted as tamils who were unable to speak in telugu properly means only 3600000 people are counted as telugus in tamilnadu, in 1956 there were 60% of telugu people and 40% of tamil people in madras city but these tamils asked madras and we telugu people leaved madras and settelled in andhra pradesh.
u r corect man
Rajeshwer

Ashburn, VA

#1960 Feb 4, 2014
Naveen kumar wrote:
NRI Telugu people are nearly 40 lakhs,kannada nri people are 10 lakhs, telugu people in india; 36 laks in tn,33 lakh in karnataka,13 lakh in maharashtra,nearly 40 lakh people living in all other states of india,before independence the tamil population was half of the telugu populations but now the tamil populations came near to telugu population, telugu is the mostly spoken language in india after hindi, in the world most speaken than tamil and kannada,temples in tamilnadu were builted by telugu kings and engraved inscriptions in telugu, pallavas are the origin of telugus founders of south indian architectures and built lot of great temples in tamilnadu and engraved inscriptions in telugu,medieval cholas,nayaks build temples and engraved inscriptions in telugu this is the strength of telugus ability
great
Rajeshwer

Ashburn, VA

#1961 Feb 4, 2014
Naveen kumar wrote:
These tamils living in blind beliefs as their language and history is older than others while coming to the facts the tamils feel proud and think their history is old bcoz of temple architectures and those stonecut architectures were builted by the great telugu kings,telugu is oldest language than tamil,telugu inscriptions found that dated back to 500 b.c and tamil inscriptions found that dated back to 300 b.c,kannada inscriptions found dated back to 600 a.d,malayalam language born at 1200 a.d,kannada lipi derives from telugu lipi and malayalam derived from tamil. Telugu people are culturally and traditionally much better than tamils,south indians,and indians
rightly said
Rajeshwer

Ashburn, VA

#1962 Feb 4, 2014
Naveen kumar wrote:
<quoted text> the great mathematician and astronomer is born at 476 c.e in the ashmaka kingdom in andhrapradesh state the capital city of ashmaka kingdom was bahudanyapura aka bodhan in the district of nizamabad aka indhooru also known as indhrapuri
telugu legend
Rajeshwer

Ashburn, VA

#1964 Feb 4, 2014
Naveen kumar wrote:
The early south indian kingdoms first established in andhrapradesh, the ashmaka kingdom was established in 800 b.c to 300b.c,shatavahanas kingdom 230 b.c, ishvakula kingdom 220 ad, salankayana and anandaghotrika kingdoms at 300 ad, vishnukundinas at 400 ad, pallavas 200 ad to 600 a.d in ap, the great kakatiyas at 1000 c.e all the migrations from kakatiya kingdoms are nearly 11 to 12 clans in tamilnadu and karnataka like madurai nayaks,vellore,tanjavur,kandy, chitradurga,keladi nayaks,gingee, etc...and many more great kingdoms ruled the great andhrapradesh.
ishvakus are descendants of rama clan
Rajeshwer

Ashburn, VA

#1965 Feb 4, 2014
Naveen kumar wrote:
The ashmaka kingdom established in 800b.c ruled upto 300 b.c.. Valmiki the author of ramayana is from andhrapradesh, the great shrimadvirat veerabrahmendra swami(kalagnanam) and yogi vemana are telugu superhumans they are great saints,astronomer,future predictor,poets,rishis,prophec y,apothecare and the teachings and kalagnanam what these rishis said those are happening in the world now, thallapaka annamacharya 1400 c.e the great founder of cainatic music is a telugu composed over 36000 sankeerthanas on lord venkateshwara,the great sriramadasu 1600 c.e is a telugu famous carnatic composer composed thousands of sankeerthanas on lord rama and written 100's of intelligent poems,tyagaraja 1700 c.e is another famous great carnatic composer is a telugu, great acharyas nimbaraka acharya,vallabha etc are the great principle acharyas born at b.c.e in ap, and a lot of great social reformers,freedom fighters,scientists,great intelligent poets are born in the great land of andhra pradesh, andhra pradesh had the great nick names called "rice bowl of india" and "egg bowls of asia" . In the history the hyderabad aka bhagyanagari was called as "city of pearls" , the rayalaseema region was called as rathanala seema means land of diamonds,pearls bcoz these pearls and diamonds are selled down on the streets this is not the history of b.c its recent history before 400 years do u have any title like that for ur states like tamilnadu or other states
greater telugu history
Rajeshwer

Ashburn, VA

#1966 Feb 4, 2014
Naveen kumar wrote:
pallavas,medieval cholas,nayak kingdoms,bodhi dharma,tyagaraja,nagarjuna acharya,kambar aka kambudu,karunanidhi,anna,jayal alitha,sarvepalli radha krishna, etc..lot of people are the origin of telugus in tamilnadu,according to 2011 censius 42% of the tamil population are telugus, this is the ability of telugu people
true

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 min BenAdam 795,656
BBM pins Toronto (Mar '12) 22 min Greeneyes16 73
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 22 min Rick in Kansas 267,470
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 31 min Ricky F 37,644
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 33 min Just Think 568,297
Thousands march in Holocaust memorial (Apr '06) 46 min Clear Dharma 499
What's app 1 hr crazy rob 2
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Epiphany2 607,218
Scientific proof for God's existence 6 hr BenAdam 589
More from around the web