Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit Vs Tamil

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

Comments (Page 86)

Showing posts 1,701 - 1,720 of4,069
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Vinod S

Bangalore, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1902
Jan 29, 2014
 
Naveen kumar wrote:
Mudaliyar u fool, muthuraja or mudaliyar are basically the descendants of telugu warriors/kings who migrated from rayalaseema of andhrapradesh, the mudiraj people also spread into kerala,karnataka,maharashtra,g ujarath,and other parts of north india and they are also called as kolis in north india
Naveen, Pls Wiki Mudaliyar, it has its root from Vellalar. Likewise Nayagan(Hero in Tamil), Nayak in kannada, Nayar in Malayalam & Naidu in Telugu, Also there was no language called Telugu earlier the scripts were borrowed from kannada and the Langauge Speaking style was borrowed from Sanskrit and Tamil. And the language also has the root from Tamil.
for eg. "Ee"(to Give) is Chaste tamil word, Chedi(Plant) copied as Chedu, NalaPaambu in tamil is black cobra whare "nala" is black borrowed as Nalupu in telugu. these are few examples & there are many words like this..... Note : the meaning of Mudal is First. Please gothrough the history and enter into this block.
Vinod S

Bangalore, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1903
Jan 29, 2014
 
Mudaliar wrote:
<quoted text>
Naveen kumar
I hear for the first time that Aryabhatta is from Andhrapredesh ?Please provide more information on his origin and the links .It is good that b.c 800 there was a South Indian kingdom existed.What about extreme south, including Kerala?
You mean to say that Tamil kingdoms did not exist before b.c 800..
Regarding Mahabharata and Ramayanam if you have not come across references of Pandya kingdoms, it does not mean anything .I am not a historian but definitely read arguments in favor of the regime of Pandya kings..Why Rama did not take Pandya help in his war with Ravana.? During Mahabharata war, Pandyan king earned a name for providing food ?
I wonder what Literature existed in Telugu before Christian era and why there was a long period of absence for any outstanding literature in Telugu.
How Tamil got classical language status before other south Indian languages.
In how many countries Telugu is the National language first or at least second.
Probably You will enlighten us with facts on Telugu language and its grammar.
I am sincerely wish to know more about Telugu .It does not mean that you can abuse me in this forum. That is your choice.
Ha, Ha Mr. Naveen Kumar, Please do not get into Telugu Film Industry. The great comedian Mr. Bhramanandam will really lose his Reputation.
Vinod S

Bangalore, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1904
Jan 29, 2014
 
Naveen kumar wrote:
<quoted text> u stupid how cholas and pandyas are mentioned in ramayana and mahabharatha? The chera, chola and pandyan kingdoms established in b.c 300, the only south indian kingdom established at b.c 800 was assaka aka ashmaka kingdom from andhrapradesh and aryabhatta the great and first astronomer and mathematician was from andhrapradesh
Ha, Ha Mr. Naveen Kumar, Please do not get into Telugu Film Industry. The great comedian Mr. Bhramanandam will really lose his Reputation.
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1905
Jan 29, 2014
 
Vinod S wrote:
<quoted text>
Naveen, Pls Wiki Mudaliyar, it has its root from Vellalar. Likewise Nayagan(Hero in Tamil), Nayak in kannada, Nayar in Malayalam & Naidu in Telugu, Also there was no language called Telugu earlier the scripts were borrowed from kannada and the Langauge Speaking style was borrowed from Sanskrit and Tamil. And the language also has the root from Tamil.
for eg. "Ee"(to Give) is Chaste tamil word, Chedi(Plant) copied as Chedu, NalaPaambu in tamil is black cobra whare "nala" is black borrowed as Nalupu in telugu. these are few examples & there are many words like this..... Note : the meaning of Mudal is First. Please gothrough the history and enter into this block.
u ignorant tamil stupid,first of all u go and study some true historical books and also see wiki of mudhiraju
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1906
Jan 29, 2014
 
Vinod s, arey fool,dont coment with out knowing any history. Telugu is the oldest language than tamil and kannada,but sanskrit is the oldest language in the world,all the south indian languages borrowed words from sanskrit, and Telugu inscriptions founded that dated back to 500 b.c. At bhattiprolu,tamil inscriptions found that dated back to 300 b.c. Kannada inscriptions that dated back to 600 a.d and malayalam language born at 1200 a.d,. All the south indian languages born from brahmi script, kannada script born from telugu and separated from telugu.infact all the temples in tamilnadu were builted by telugu kings like pallavas,medieval cholas,nayaks,and engraved inscriptions in telugu, infact telugu people are responsible for the pride of tamils
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1907
Jan 29, 2014
 
Vinod s, abey stupid, aryabhatta born in the kingdom of ashmaka in andhrapradesh their capital was bahudanyapura meaning (city of many grains) present name bhodhan in the district of nizamabad also known as indhuru or indhrapuri
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1908
Jan 29, 2014
 
Vinod s,dumbass, read all my coments from naveen kumar back to january 20 then come to coment,telugu people are culturally and traditionally living much greater than all states in india
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1909
Jan 29, 2014
 
Vinod s, if u are really born to a tamil read all my coments back to january 20,then come to coment u fool,the ashmaka kingdom is the first south indian kingdom from andhrapradesh at b.c. 800.chera,early cholas,jafnas,thondaman,pandya s are only tamil kingdoms and pallavas are telugus,medieval cholas and later cholas are telugus,nearly 12 nayak kingdoms in tamilnadu and karnataka are telugus.
jacob tirunelveli

Salem, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1910
Jan 29, 2014
 
Naveen kumar wrote:
Vinod s, arey fool,dont coment with out knowing any history. Telugu is the oldest language than tamil and kannada,but sanskrit is the oldest language in the world,all the south indian languages borrowed words from sanskrit, and Telugu inscriptions founded that dated back to 500 b.c. At bhattiprolu,tamil inscriptions found that dated back to 300 b.c. Kannada inscriptions that dated back to 600 a.d and malayalam language born at 1200 a.d,. All the south indian languages born from brahmi script, kannada script born from telugu and separated from telugu.infact all the temples in tamilnadu were builted by telugu kings like pallavas,medieval cholas,nayaks,and engraved inscriptions in telugu, infact telugu people are responsible for the pride of tamils
mr.naveen kumar telugu is a very beautiful language all do respect telugu., but there is no literatures existing on telugu before 300bc. but iam damn sure telugu is as old as tamil. and about brahmi script during 340bc when chandra gupta maurya was ruling the north they dint know how to write.but even before that south indian languages had writing script.during 240bc when ashoka came to throne he invaded south india and seeing the scripts in south india he named it as brahmi scripts. but they are not called brahmi script before ashoka period.tamilnadu govt has published aintiram literature in 1986 written during the first tamil sangam by mayan . this aintiram is the base grammer for sanskrit. all vedas are translated form of pirazhnava the tamil veda written by mayan. andhra king married rajendra chola 1 daughter. after rajendra chola there were no one to take his throne so,the andhra king ruled both andhra and chola teritory. this brought lot of telugu people into tamil land.this happened during 1200ad.
jacob tirunelveli

Bangalore, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1911
Jan 29, 2014
 
Naveen kumar wrote:
pallavas,medieval cholas,nayak kingdoms,bodhi dharma,tyagaraja,nagarjuna acharya,kambar aka kambudu,karunanidhi,anna,jayal alitha,sarvepalli radha krishna, etc..lot of people are the origin of telugus in tamilnadu,according to 2011 censius 42% of the tamil population are telugus, this is the ability of telugu people
dear naveen kumar the telugu speaking people in tamilnadu are 5.65% only please provide the link to your arguement. i have never seen such a thing and 42% you are really speaking without any knowledge about the subject. this is not a fight this is an arguement with proof. please dont argue without proof.
Vinod S

Bangalore, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1912
Jan 30, 2014
 
Naveen kumar wrote:
Vinod s, if u are really born to a tamil read all my coments back to january 20,then come to coment u fool,the ashmaka kingdom is the first south indian kingdom from andhrapradesh at b.c. 800.chera,early cholas,jafnas,thondaman,pandya s are only tamil kingdoms and pallavas are telugus,medieval cholas and later cholas are telugus,nearly 12 nayak kingdoms in tamilnadu and karnataka are telugus.
No telugu inscriptions found in the temples built by Raja raja Chola and no evidence found that telugu is older that Tamil. You need not criticize my birth we maintain our Race. And no evidence saying that Pallavas spoke telugu. Provide the link or proof.
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1914
Jan 30, 2014
 
jacob tirunelveli wrote:
<quoted text>
mr.naveen kumar telugu is a very beautiful language all do respect telugu., but there is no literatures existing on telugu before 300bc. but iam damn sure telugu is as old as tamil. and about brahmi script during 340bc when chandra gupta maurya was ruling the north they dint know how to write.but even before that south indian languages had writing script.during 240bc when ashoka came to throne he invaded south india and seeing the scripts in south india he named it as brahmi scripts. but they are not called brahmi script before ashoka period.tamilnadu govt has published aintiram literature in 1986 written during the first tamil sangam by mayan . this aintiram is the base grammer for sanskrit. all vedas are translated form of pirazhnava the tamil veda written by mayan. andhra king married rajendra chola 1 daughter. after rajendra chola there were no one to take his throne so,the andhra king ruled both andhra and chola teritory. this brought lot of telugu people into tamil land.this happened during 1200ad.
sanskrit is the oldest language in the world, vedas were written in sanskrit,sanskrit is the language of gods,ramayana has the history of 8000 years and ravana composed songs in sanskrit on lord shiva
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1915
Jan 30, 2014
 
The tamils cholas names are in tamil such as ellalan,illamcetcenni,karikala n,nendunkilli,kopperuncholan,k ocengannan,perunnarkilli, the andhra king vijayalaya its a pure telugu name and the andhra kings merged with cholas and maried the cholas princess,the telugu cholas are aditya,parantaka,sundhara,raja raja,rajendra,vikrama are pure telugu names and still in use in ap
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1916
Jan 30, 2014
 
Temples in tamilnadu were builted by telugu origins and telugu kings such as medieval cholas,pallavas,nayaks and their language is telugu,when they ruled tamilnadu their official language was tamil in wiki, and engraved inscriptions in telugu and tamil on the temple walls of tn,telugu is older than tamil telugu inscriptions found at bhattiprolu that dated back to 500 b.c. Tamil inscriptions dated back to 300 b.c. But for the fact pallavas,mid -cholas,and nayaks are the origin of telugu land and telugu blood by the nature
jacob tirunelveli

India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1917
Jan 30, 2014
 
Naveen kumar wrote:
<quoted text> sanskrit is the oldest language in the world, vedas were written in sanskrit,sanskrit is the language of gods,ramayana has the history of 8000 years and ravana composed songs in sanskrit on lord shiva
mr.naveen please give us proof otherwise your claims are useless. telugu king ruled chola empire thats acceptable but that happened after 1200ad. so you cant claim any ancient thing from tamil.please give me proof for ravana composing sanskrit literature. during the period of ravana sanskrit was not even invented. sanskrit is the evil language which stopped the growth of india. please read all literatures by mayan and akathyar. all are scientific invention. akathyar samskrithai is the invention of electricity. i have proof of ancient tamils munivars using copper plated pots to create lights.if you search naam tamilar in facebook there are all proofs. but sanskrit took away all tamil ancient literatures and converted them to sanskrit and hide them from common people. the sanskrit saints on those days were such a fools they dont even understand the scientific inventions written by tamil munivar. if those scientific literatures were understood by people earlier itself now india could hae become they unbeatable super power in the world.
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1918
Jan 31, 2014
 
jacob tirunelveli wrote:
<quoted text>
mr.naveen please give us proof otherwise your claims are useless. telugu king ruled chola empire thats acceptable but that happened after 1200ad. so you cant claim any ancient thing from tamil.please give me proof for ravana composing sanskrit literature. during the period of ravana sanskrit was not even invented. sanskrit is the evil language which stopped the growth of india. please read all literatures by mayan and akathyar. all are scientific invention. akathyar samskrithai is the invention of electricity. i have proof of ancient tamils munivars using copper plated pots to create lights.if you search naam tamilar in facebook there are all proofs. but sanskrit took away all tamil ancient literatures and converted them to sanskrit and hide them from common people. the sanskrit saints on those days were such a fools they dont even understand the scientific inventions written by tamil munivar. if those scientific literatures were understood by people earlier itself now india could hae become they unbeatable super power in the world.
lol....dont compare the great sanskrit with ugly tamil,did u ever listen sanskrit? U christian claiming for hindu temples and cultures
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1919
Jan 31, 2014
 
Sanskrit is a great language and no doubt sanskrit is the language of gods,u could not find any swear word in sanskrit language and its the most powerful language in the world,while tamil is a half language in the world since it does not have many vowels,tamils couldn't pronounciate all the words properly,yes i will accept that south indian people are intelligent than north indians but sanskrit is the language origin from south india not north india and all the india once was a vedic language not telugu or tamil,infact valmiki a boya(fishery) the great saint from ap wrote ramayan in sanskrit, and demon king ravana composed some stotras on lord shiva,the ramayana was dated back to 8 to 7 thousand b.c.and ramayana proofs available in srilanka,ravanas flying machine gifted by kubera,ravanas 17 feet dead body available in lankan cave,ramayana war proofs in lanka,rama sethu the floating bridge,ravana composed shiva tandava stotram on lord shiva its in pure sanskrit,i have already stated that early cholas are declined at 800 a.d. The andhra kings merged with them and maried the chola princess and vijayalaya is a pure telugu word and the first andhra king in cholas throne at 848 a.d.rajendra and rajaraja,uttam,vikram are pure telugu words and they are telugu cholas,pallavas are andhras and founders of dravidian architectures and the stonecut temple architectures are builted by telugus in tamilnadu
Mudaliar

Bangalore, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1920
Jan 31, 2014
 
Naveen kumar wrote:
Sanskrit is a great language and no doubt sanskrit is the language of gods,u could not find any swear word in sanskrit language and its the most powerful language in the world,while tamil is a half language in the world since it does not have many vowels,tamils couldn't pronounciate all the words properly,yes i will accept that south indian people are intelligent than north indians but sanskrit is the language origin from south india not north india and all the india once was a vedic language not telugu or tamil,infact valmiki a boya(fishery) the great saint from ap wrote ramayan in sanskrit, and demon king ravana composed some stotras on lord shiva,the ramayana was dated back to 8 to 7 thousand b.c.and ramayana proofs available in srilanka,ravanas flying machine gifted by kubera,ravanas 17 feet dead body available in lankan cave,ramayana war proofs in lanka,rama sethu the floating bridge,ravana composed shiva tandava stotram on lord shiva its in pure sanskrit,i have already stated that early cholas are declined at 800 a.d. The andhra kings merged with them and maried the chola princess and vijayalaya is a pure telugu word and the first andhra king in cholas throne at 848 a.d.rajendra and rajaraja,uttam,vikram are pure telugu words and they are telugu cholas,pallavas are andhras and founders of dravidian architectures and the stonecut temple architectures are builted by telugus in tamilnadu
Is there any conspiracy that proofs and links posted disapproving or raising constructive arguments are deleted by moderator or it is some system problem?

Well, Naveen seems to be a researcher and studied extensively Euro and Greek Centric records , Hence .none other than Naveen himself can clean up his knowledge.

Half baked pundit only resort to abuses with titles(that too totally distorted information) and religion. Those tricks have no place in this age of Internet
krish

Bangalore, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1921
Jan 31, 2014
 
Tamil is the oldest language I agree but it doesn't mean that Tamil s superior than sanskrit.so superior language s sansrit and its grammar while Tamil s an older language.we Indians should be proud of both
Naveen kumar

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1922
Jan 31, 2014
 
Mudaliyar,well u are not trying to accept the facts, i think u might posting the coments with multiple names,mudaliyar first of all read some books about ur origin,mudaliyar or muthuraja are basically descendants of telugu kings from ap,u belongs to telugu race but i know u will not accept it,u like to live as a tamilian thats ur choice but by the nature u belong to telugu speaking land and blood,if u have any doubt on my coments go and read some historical books or do more reasearch,also for ex:pallavas language is telugu but ur govt has written their language is tamil in wiki bcoz they ruled the tamilpeople with tamil language,also who directs 7th sense cinema and showed bodhi dharma as tamilian murugadoss also accepted that bodhi dharma as a telugu in a t.v interview, i had read that revolutionist in srilanka "vaigo" speeches are in tamil but he speaks telugu in home,also u tamils wrote in wikis that tyagaraja,kambar aka kambudu,sarvepalli radha krishnan,medieval cholas,nagarjuna acharyas,etc....as tamils but they are pure telugus, lot of people in singapore and some other countries are telugus by origin but ur govt has counted them as tamils,tamilnadu name itself a joke half of the tamilnadu is ruling by the telugus,all the great people in tamilnadu are the origin of telugu, no woner siddhas in tamilnadu was might be the origin of telugu who knows!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1,701 - 1,720 of4,069
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

484 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 4 min AussieBobby 255,483
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 min nanoanomaly 715,678
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 16 min Aura Mytha 222,981
Mike older man 18 min Son1995 1
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 20 min petesake kis 114,501
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 25 min Cisco Kid 529,583
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 26 min Hidingfromyou 93,106
Does anyone do incest sex with your sister (Apr '12) 9 hr Carly 107
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••