Arun V Mahadev

Chennai, India

#1790 Dec 19, 2013
hindu warrior wrote:
sanskrit is the oldest language in the world.tamil is not the oldest living langusage in india but sanskrit is.sanskrit is not a dead language.a dead language means it is not used anymore.sanskrit is still used in every hindu temple for holy rituals and mantras.there is a wrong assumption that tamil is older than sanskrit.this is very wrong.tamil evolved from sanskrit.sanskrit is not created by mere men but lord shiva himself.sanskrit is also called the language of the devas.vedas are anadhi(birthless) they are not created by god but his breath.even bhrami scripts are older than tamil.i m not degrading tamil but sanskrit is the father language of tamil and other language of the world.
bro. wow! even experts agree that both languages have their own text base.you say that you dont disregard but you do . I agree sanskrit is the language of the lords but to say tamil evolved from sanskrit ! I am a Brahmin myself . Sad to break it to you but not every language is derived from Sanskrit.Please do not make a fool out of yourself. Please do your research before commenting in a reputed forum.
Mudaliar

Bangalore, India

#1791 Dec 19, 2013
jacob tirunelveli wrote:
in a blog i saw a north indian has interpreted tholkapiyam and said tholkapiyar was a brahmin. i just laughed. let me explain the passage that he mentioned
." senthamil iyarkai sivaniya nilathodu munthu nool kandu muraipada enni pulam thoguthone.". this is the introduction given by a poet to tholkapiyam. he says in the land of siva where tamil is spoken you have learned the previous literature and wrote them exactly as it is.
"aram karai naavin naanmarai mutriya adankottu aasaarku aril thabatherinthu mayanga marabin ezhuthu murai kaatti malku neer varaipin aintiram niraintha."
in his good stained tongue which has four vedas in its tip to the greatest teacher(mayan) you have prayed and wrote without any deviation from the original script just like a crystal clear water your writting reflects aintiram.
any one who read this can understand tholkapiyam is a copy of aintiram which was written by mamuni mayan who has written the four veda also.
1. who was the poet? What is the link of the blog?

2. How do we differentiate Sangam period songs and later inclusion?

3. you once gave a list of Sangam kings, Can you give their periods too?
Mudaliar

Bangalore, India

#1792 Dec 19, 2013
Arun V Mahadev wrote:
<quoted text>
bro. wow! even experts agree that both languages have their own text base.you say that you dont disregard but you do . I agree sanskrit is the language of the lords but to say tamil evolved from sanskrit ! I am a Brahmin myself . Sad to break it to you but not every language is derived from Sanskrit.Please do not make a fool out of yourself. Please do your research before commenting in a reputed forum.
1. What is the period for Classical Sanskrit ? and Vedic Sanskrit?

2. Sanskrit and Tamil (Madura basha, Manushya basha existed during Ramayana period) coexisted and there is no relation between the two.It has been proved that Tamil survived alone and Sanskrit impact is minimal.

3. What do we know about Ramayana from other old languages like Pali, Prakriti, Kannada, Malayalam etc with respect to languages antiquity.

This forum will be productive if we attempt scientific proofs even if it gives the time line indirectly.
Mudaliar

Bangalore, India

#1793 Dec 19, 2013
Mudaliar wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus mohammad
Yes, bacteria traveled from India along with rats , mouse ,humped cow with our ancestors. long long ago. Anthropology, archeology, linguistics proves this hypothesis though genomics.How come you rightly informed us.
I forgot to refer the source. This is from the presentation at IIT ,Kanpur by Dr Premendra.and It is proved that India is the primary source of first Human, first humped cow , rat , mouse and Bacterira too travelled to other parts of the world alomg with BHRATH INDIAN.This label I am choosing to differentiate from west records of various Indians including Native Indians of America.
Mudaliar

Bangalore, India

#1794 Dec 19, 2013
Mudaliar wrote:
<quoted text>
1. who was the poet? What is the link of the blog?
2. How do we differentiate Sangam period songs and later inclusion?
3. you once gave a list of Sangam kings, Can you give their periods too?
I just stumbled upon Vaidehi from Tirunelveli , wrote english translations of Sangam songs presumbly belonging to 2nd century B.C. I f you have already seen , try to extract timeline proofs, if possible. I will also try the same. Why reinvent the wheel if she can provide scientific proof.
mc reddy

Hyderabad, India

#1796 Dec 21, 2013
Tamil is indian language.sanskrit is aryan language.aryans came from south west asia but tamil is indian language and is the oldest language in india.
Mudaliar

Bangalore, India

#1797 Dec 21, 2013
mc reddy wrote:
Tamil is indian language.sanskrit is aryan language.aryans came from south west asia but tamil is indian language and is the oldest language in india.
As long as political Labels like Aryan is not understood , we will never be successful in rewriting our history be a language or Mathematics and other sciences originated from this ancient land.While the Aryan In or Indian out and populated in this world ,we can leave that topic to experts who are fighting this out. But we can educate ourselves with our ancient literary works beauty, depth etc and exchange scientific proofs.
If this forum moderator has any hidden agenda , this post may not see the light like the other post on Sanskrit proof of copy from Prakrit, Tamil and whole lot of other local languages since ages.
santhosh balaji

Chennai, India

#1798 Dec 23, 2013
shruti wrote:
<quoted text> I don't know whether Ramayana and Mahabharata are imaginary or not but what you wrote is completely imaginary. There satellite pictures of Ramsethu. And also evidences of dwarika city. Srilanka and Indian Govt has set up a project to build bridge on it and also adding to your knowledge you can google a documentary done by history channel on atomic usage in Mahabharata. Alright even if it is a story or imagination then also it is a great work. There is no character in Ramayana or Mahabharata which you can't find in real life. Now you say that Veda was in Tamil and copied to Sanskrit. Where is the Tamil Veda.? Shiva is sense and linga is senseless. In what sense you are saying this. Do you even know meaning of Shiva. Shav is deadbody in Sanskrit the ei tatva is life Shiva is life. And a great poet in Hindi vinobhacharya explained in beautiful way even he is god of destruction then why he is worshiped , because anything New have to come then it has to destroy. A rose is beautiful because it will bloom in spring but if is there for ever then its beauty is lost that is why end is imp. And in Gita also death is described as a beautiful lady. Which relieves you from everything. Similarly Vishnu means vishistha+anu. Vishistha means special and anu means atom. So it is special atom. You know Hinduism not only tell about heaven and hell but it is much scientific and deep. Atom (anu) was already discovered by Indian sages. Gita is also was in Tamil. Please justify what you say. Now my answer to your temple things are that in Tamilnadu Tamil kings equaly encouraged Sanskrit . Regarding inscriptions Halebeedu temple I found inscriptions in Sanskrit and old Kannada. In North also many old temples like somnath temple has shloka written in Sanskrit. Padamnabh swami temple also have inscription in Sanskrit and even Egyptians built Pyramids a without the mathematics. Which is also much more older. Visit Jantar Mantra in Jaipur and Delhi you will find yantras to calculate position of planets older days. So my dear friend justify Wat you say with evidences. Simply to quote I can also say Tamil is old Aramic. And Google who discovered zero, decimal etc. Please analyze facts properly.
Ms Shruthi the Rigveda, the oldest of the Vedas, was composed roughly between 1700 and 1100 BCE,(you can google it) but the ancient tamil sangam existed approximately 7000 to 5000BC(you can also google it)there are numerous literatures in tamil which explains about the sangam age........
Do you know that the tamil word sivan was sanskritised as shiva
"Sivan" literally means "the red one"
As sivan is an angry god he aquires that name ,as the red(sivapu in tamil)colour symboloises anger
Mudaliar

Bangalore, India

#1799 Dec 23, 2013
It is unfortunate that most of us are trying to justify with our own perceptions and the knowledge . Neither we try to get nor quote the great people who spent their life time learning these languages .I am now reading Mayan Aintiram. Sure It will take months to digest . I will try to write a review in my blog at a later date. However,Even the first 10 sutras are sufficient to understand the richness, beauty and depth.. The author has quoted the Tamil sutras(in modern Tamil writing) and gave explanations in Tamil and English. Thanks that the author is expert in Tamil, Sanskrit and English.It is revealing to know the meaning of Tamil word which literally apply to all languages as given by Mayan and the evolution theory of letters, words, thoughts etc as per Mayan is very revealing and I wish if any other language or Grammar dead or alive can match them. If this is a premature hypothesis, I will correct myself if I found any or anybody posts a better one.. I am looking for experts review of Aintiram for which I am not successful.It is again unfortunate that grammar is the property of a certain group or family only. and the copy write act is applicable Our great sages never tried to capitalise and the knowledge was imparted free. because their requirements of life was very minimum .
Since Mayan^s some more subjects are available in Sankrit,If this Tamil grammar is subjected to research with other grammars of ancient languages including Sanskrit and Tamil Tholkappiam,many truths can be dig out and debated out.
Since Tamil Nadu free E books are available and Digital library contain most of old manuscripts in original and many are being added, why antiram cannot be made available?

For spoken languages only circumstantial evidence are available. While available written scripts,inscriptions , coins potteries etc, can be dated precisely we must make it point to refer and quote them for constructive arguments.
19th,20th and even current century great minds failed to revive the oldest living and nearly dead languages, English undoubtedly usurped the center place even though many variants are seen in that language too.The next generation can change the scenerio. Necessity is the mother of invention. To days education system still cater to the elites only.
Mudaliar

Bangalore, India

#1800 Dec 23, 2013
santhosh balaji wrote:
<quoted text>
Ms Shruthi the Rigveda, the oldest of the Vedas, was composed roughly between 1700 and 1100 BCE,(you can google it) but the ancient tamil sangam existed approximately 7000 to 5000BC(you can also google it)there are numerous literatures in tamil which explains about the sangam age........
As sivan is an angry god he aquires that name ,as the red(sivapu in tamil)colour symboloises anger
Santhosh balaji

Can anyone quote verifiable authoritative reference for the above and confirm the chronology/timeline of poets and kings that are available with proof or circumstantial evidence
Googling or Wikipedia wont do justification which are likely to mislead and feed only for the vested interests This has to be vetted by downloadable sources or links
santhosh surana

Kakinada, India

#1801 Dec 25, 2013
Are you kidding me! 5000BC means before Egyptian symbols language. i think you heard it wrong. according to first written evidence found Tamil exist from 200BC and Sanskrit in 1100AD but the vedas itself says they exist from 1700BC.
ganesh wrote:
Tamil is the oldest my friend..... Sanskrit means "polished" it didnt exist till 1500BC even that.... The vedas were written in prakrit.... Sanskrit is a beautiful language but it isnt the mother of all other languages... 1st show me evidence of sanskrit in the earlier times.... The evidence of Tamil being older than sanskrit is Tolkapiyam (5000BC)
Mudaliar

Bangalore, India

#1802 Dec 25, 2013
santhosh surana wrote:
Are you kidding me! 5000BC means before Egyptian symbols language. i think you heard it wrong. according to first written evidence found Tamil exist from 200BC and Sanskrit in 1100AD but the vedas itself says they exist from 1700BC.
<quoted text>
This is applicable to the written scripts.Euro Greek centric records will not allow you to go back.
2000 years Pandyan kingdom do not find place in history. Start is not known. Same as Pallava , kingdom starting period is not recorded. Hence 5000 years will be surprising to many and this forum need to dig out with scientific proofs and circumstantial evidence.Oral tradition is to be arrived by various fields.
Even the pyramids were built by people from our ancient land.Check for recent anthropological studies based on genetic technology.
shruthi

Kundan, India

#1803 Dec 26, 2013
jacob tirunelveli wrote:
<quoted text>
Sruthi you are going out of the subject. here we are not fighting . we are proving which is the oldest language. iam a tamilan and and want my mother language the rspect she deserve. if you are really a patriotic indian and speak about unity, then you should have raised your voice against the government when they killed tamils in srilanka. dont try to foll everyone with your stupid words. we know about india and we are patriot thats why india is growing stronger and stronger even the congress men try to split and rule us. iam speaking for tamil. iam not speaking against india. first understand the topic. your name itself is a tamil word sruthi in sanskrit. suruthi in tamil su(hot,energy)+uru(structure,d imension)+thi(state) suruthi is the structural state of energy. please split your name and try to mean it in sanskrit.
n it in sanskrit.yes I am a proud Indian first than any the problem with all of us is the way we respect our things we will never respect others. Let it be religion, tongue, colour or creed. Humans are discriminatory by nature. Isn't it very simple formula that the way I wanted to be treated let me treat others too same way. How you respect your religion you cannot respect other religion. The day we try to respect others feelings like we want ours to be respected. Entire problems in this world will solve. But we don't inspire we abuse others we fight and carry hatred for other just because they are different than us.so I would say that you people are living fools on earth with no better work to do. For your kind info shruti is not Tamil it is Sanskrit which means smallest musical note.please don't give wiered and funny meaning to my name. Please check meaning of shruthi in Wikipedia and its origin too. Ok regarding srilankan Tamils. Let me tell you I was not even born when that happend. So that happened in Srilanka not India. And let me ask you when Sikh riots happend why you didn't raise your voice against same congress. For that matter so many Hindus and Christian are getting killed in pakistan and Bangladesh. Why you don't raise your voice then. You know why Tamils faced problems in Srilanka because of some dumbheads like you who tries to discriminate people for language, culture and color. So before pin pointing others try to clean within yourself and respect others language and culture as you want others respect your culture and language. I read many of your abusive comments on other languages and people. God bless you.
shruthi

Bangalore, India

#1805 Dec 26, 2013
shruthi wrote:
<quoted text> n it in sanskrit.yes I am a proud Indian first than any the problem with all of us is the way we respect our things we will never respect others. Let it be religion, tongue, colour or creed. Humans are discriminatory by nature. Isn't it very simple formula that the way I wanted to be treated let me treat others too same way. How you respect your religion you cannot respect other religion. The day we try to respect others feelings like we want ours to be respected. Entire problems in this world will solve. But we don't inspire we abuse others we fight and carry hatred for other just because they are different than us.so I would say that you people are living fools on earth with no better work to do. For your kind info shruti is not Tamil it is Sanskrit which means smallest musical note.please don't give wiered and funny meaning to my name. Please check meaning of shruthi in Wikipedia and its origin too. Ok regarding srilankan Tamils. Let me tell you I was not even born when that happend. So that happened in Srilanka not India. And let me ask you when Sikh riots happend why you didn't raise your voice against same congress. For that matter so many Hindus and Christian are getting killed in pakistan and Bangladesh. Why you don't raise your voice then. You know why Tamils faced problems in Srilanka because of some dumbheads like you who tries to discriminate people for language, culture and color. So before pin pointing others try to clean within yourself and respect others language and culture as you want others respect your culture and language. I read many of your abusive comments on other languages and people. God bless you.
I am writing here so that I should not be misuderstood, I mean some dumbhead Srilankans who discriminated Tamils for their language and culture. But let me ask you Jacob thirunelveli that what is difference b/t you and them. They also discriminate people for their origin or language same as you. The issue with Srilankan tamils are humanitarian issue not Tamil issue. Whatever is wrong is wrong and should not be supported in any case.
shruthi

Bangalore, India

#1806 Dec 26, 2013
santhosh balaji wrote:
<quoted text>
Mr Balaji I am putting Wat is written in Wikipedia about Tamil sivan means red. Means one who has red skin. Who is very fair in skin tone. Only fair skin can get red in anger. But in Vedic books he is dark in colour and also called neelkanth. Copying what I found in wikki Main article: List of titles and names of Shiva

The Sanskrit word Shiva (Devanagari: &#2367;&#2358;&#23 57;, &#347;iva) comes from Shri Rudram Chamakam of Taittiriya Samhita (TS 4.5, 4.7) of Krishna Yajurveda. The root word &#347;i [17] means auspicious. In simple English transliteration it is written either as Shiva or Siva. The adjective &#347;iva, is used as an attributive epithet not particularly of Rudra, but of several other Vedic deities.[18]

The other popular names associated with Shiva are Mahadev, Mahesh, Maheshwar, Shankar, Shambhu, Rudra, Har, Trilochan, Devendra (meaning Chief of the Gods) and Trilokinath (meaning Lord of the three realms).[19][20][21]

The Sanskrit word &#347;aiva means "relating to the god Shiva", and this term is the Sanskrit name both for one of the principal sects of Hinduism and for a member of that sect.[22] It is used as an adjective to characterize certain beliefs and practices, such as Shaivism.[23] He is the oldest worshipped Lord of India.

The Tamil word Sivan, Tamil: &#61137;&#2997;&#6 1121; ("Fair Skinned") could have been derived from the word sivappu. The word 'sivappu' means "red" in Tamil language but while addressing a person's skin texture in Tamil the word 'Sivappu' is used for being Fair Skinned.[24][25]

Adi Sankara, in his interpretation of the name Shiva, the 27th and 600th name of Vishnu sahasranama, the thousand names of Vishnu interprets Shiva to have multiple meanings: "The Pure One", or "the One who is not affected by three Gunas of Prakrti (Sattva, Rajas, and Tamas)" or "the One who purifies everyone by the very utterance of His name." [26] Swami Chinmayananda, in his translation of Vishnu sahasranama, further elaborates on that verse: Shiva means "the One who is eternally pure" or "the One who can never have any contamination of the imperfection of Rajas and Tamas".[27]

Shiva's role as the primary deity of Shaivism is reflected in his epithets Mah&#257;deva ("Great God"; mah&#257; "Great" and deva "god"),[28][29] Mahe&#347;vara ("Great Lord"; mah&#257; "great" and &#299;&#347;vara "lord"),[30][31] and Parame&#347;vara ("Supreme Lord").[32]

There are at least eight different versions of the Shiva Sahasranama, devotional hymns (stotras) listing many names of Shiva.[33]

The version appearing in Book 13 (Anu&#347;&#257;sanapa rvan) of the Mahabharata is considered the kernel of this tradition.[34]

Shiva also has Dasha-Sahasranamas (10,000 names) that are found in the Mahanyasa. The Shri Rudram Chamakam, also known as the &#346;atarudriya, is a devotional hymn to Shiva hailing him by many names.[35][36]

Read in another language

Last modified 7 days ago

Etymology and other names

Historical development and
jayanta kumar

Doha, Qatar

#1807 Dec 26, 2013
Tamil - c. 200 BC: cave inscriptions and potsherds in Tamil Nadu[24][25.
Be for Tamil, Indian are use Sanskrit it is true.
Era Sekar

Chennai, India

#1808 Dec 26, 2013
Tamil Tamil Tamil
jacob tirunelveli

Chennai, India

#1809 Dec 26, 2013
shruthi wrote:
<quoted text> I am writing here so that I should not be misuderstood, I mean some dumbhead Srilankans who discriminated Tamils for their language and culture. But let me ask you Jacob thirunelveli that what is difference b/t you and them. They also discriminate people for their origin or language same as you. The issue with Srilankan tamils are humanitarian issue not Tamil issue. Whatever is wrong is wrong and should not be supported in any case.
how dump you are . iam giving you proof and you are argueing without any proof. then who is dump. you idiot sikh riot was against sikhs and indian govt. but tamil eelam is a fight against tamils and srilankan govt indian govt helped srilankan govt to kill tamils. first understand the subject and give your idiotic answers. why you sanskrit fools are not giving any proof. why you are just raising voice without any hold.this shows that you all are fools. half baked eggs.

Since: Aug 13

Ashburn, VA

#1810 Dec 27, 2013
shruthi wrote:
<quoted text>Mr Balaji I am putting Wat is written in Wikipedia about Tamil sivan means red. Means one who has red skin. Who is very fair in skin tone. Only fair skin can get red in anger.
The Sanskrit word Shiva (Devanagari: &#2367;&#2358;&#23 57;, &#347;iva) comes from Shri Rudram Chamakam of Taittiriya Samhita (TS 4.5, 4.7) of Krishna Yajurveda. The root word &#347;i [17] means auspicious.
The Tamil word Sivan, Tamil: &#61137;&#2997;&#6 1121; ("Fair Skinned") could have been derived from the word sivappu. The word 'sivappu' means "red" in Tamil language but while addressing a person's skin texture in Tamil the word 'Sivappu' is used for being Fair Skinned. 
shiva means "the auspicious one" in sanskrit...auspicious means "mangalakaram" in tamil and "mangala" in sanskrit...usually tamil gives direct meaning while sanskrit gives indirect meaning...vishnu means "found every where" in sanskrit while in tamil it means  vinnavan(vinnu->vitnu->v ishnu) ie he who is the space that spreads every where...same way mangala in sanskrit indirectly refers to red colour...mangalawara is tuesday denoting red planet mars...mangalawara in tamil means "sevvaai" which is also red...red coloured kungumam(kumkum) and fire is considered as auspicious...arunachalam is one of the name of sivan means the red mountain which came after when sivan appears as a fire mountain infront of vishnu and brahma as per thiruvannamalai history and siva puranam...and equating sivan to red skin is not merely to whoever looks red with reference to wikipedia is not exactly true since anybody can edit this,sivan is not merely a red skin god but a flame god,red fair skin denotes when sivan tooks human form as somasundharar as the ruler of madurai...even a black african or a white caucasian's face turns reddish when he is in angry it is because of the increasing flow of blood...so red here not denotes the skin but the blood that makes the skin looking reddish which denotes rudra a form of sivan,routhram in sanskrit and uruthiram in tamil is getting reddish or angry...uthiram(uruthiram,urut hiran,rudran) all are refering to blood means raktha in sanskrit and raththam,uthiram,kuruthi in tamil...the hidden blood of our body is similar to the hidden fire of earth,so our face turning red because of angry is similar to emission of the fire in form of lava from earth when it gets angry...ancient tamil siththars through kundalini awakening has the ability to see their inner body which are all reddish because of the blood flow...they sings as "andamae pindam ,pindamae andam"(universe is the body and body is the universe)...so going towards inner core of body(residence of god) is similar to going beyond universe in search of god...they usually say "sarvam sivamayam" means everything looking red(sivan) is nothing but the one they see inside the body while they travelling inside the body(to understand this better put your fingers in above a glowing torch light in night time)...and further going interior to the body they see the atma looking bright(jyothi in sanskrit and sudar in tamil) which denotes sivan...this is why sivan is called kadavul(god) in tamil(kada-crossing, vul-inside, the one who is beyond everything and crossed everything but resides inside the body)...kambar while refering to the birth of tamil gives a clear picture about sivan in his raamaavathaaram(ramayana) "thazhal purai sudar kadavul thandha thamizh"...thazhal-fire(r udra),purai-uncovering,sudar-r eddish upper part of flame,kadavul-god,thandha-givi ng...means tamil was given by the god who is the red flame seen by uncovering the fire (similar to uncovering a banana fruit)...soodamani nikandu a 10th century tamil dictionary gives one of the name of sivan as sentheevannan(reddish fire coloured)
shruthi

Bangalore, India

#1811 Dec 27, 2013
Mudaliar wrote:
Shruti
Excellent recapitulation and compilation of Euro Greek centrism,being repeated time and again to disrupt our real history. The question of Sanskrit and Tamil are from ages is accepted by all but reluctunt to give the true historic element Of Tamil,Is it just because Tamil lost all literary records by floods?And whatever available, west is not recognizing as historical records but for imagination of poets and pundits.We all know that there are are thousands of languages existed dead and alive. Are we are not interested in digging out the distorted ,vicious and poisonous injected in our original scripts and Also the whole European and Missionaries game plan to destroy of our past.There were periods of different languages domination depending upon royal patronage and a influential literate . The question is whether Tamil sangams ,all three existed or not? The question that first Sangam characters are having historical value or not and when and how west will recognize?Coming to some specifics is the grammar of Panini is not written in Sanskrit and for Sanskrit? What was the language of Grammar written by Indiran? whether Tholkapiar and Panini were contemporaries? Who were the 64 grammarians? lived during which period?I am leaving out mythological character Agastiyiar,because there could be a possibility of several Agastiyars in the past..But at least can we give to give credit that Tamil and Sankrit were mastered by Agsthiyar .and the first Grammar Agasthiyam is totally lost .Who was Mudu Kudumi. Peruvazhdi?Who was arya padai venra pandian? and when he conquered the aryans? What is the difference between those aryans continuously referred in Tamil old literatures and the European and German defined Aryans?Is there any justification that Sanskrit birth place was Ethiopa and Ethiopians feels that due credit was not given to them. Mayan civilization calender similarity ours leads to what? Was Sumerians^ language was a proto Tamil and Accadian civilization used Sanskrit words?
I am not expecting a quick fix solutions but at least this forum try to build constructive arguments and define them with timelines.Otherwise I presume that Elepahant description by blind people will only be repeated time and again..I sincerely hope that learned from different fields contribute and educate for those who want to be educated.
yes both sanskrit and Tamil lived in our country for ages. Not only these two there were many languages in ancient times which did not survive.so Tamil language was created by sage agastya. There is a story that he crossed vindyas and went there and populized that area. You can read agastya rishi story and he is mentioned in ramayana. When lord rama was in forest in exile, he went to meet him. Even if you coins published in Tamil kingdoms were both in Sanskrit and tamil. It is been found. And Aryan theory is a myth which has been used by Britishers to divide and rule. More divided we are more weak we are and their formula worked too. It made them easy to rule.the scholars for south were also well in Sanskrit. Well as per new genetic findings it is found that first human developed was in Africa and nearly 80000 years back they came to india and then from here nearly 30000 years back they moved to other parts like Europe etc. And the changes in appearance are due to climatic conditions. Mutations might have happend. Recent example of mutation is a different kind of butterfly has originated in Japan due to atomic blast. You can read about it. Albanism is common in animals too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Talk to Demi Lovato (Jul '08) 10 min Catie Schrager 651
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 13 min June VanDerMark 555,182
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 16 min Dave Nelson 765,449
Respecting Gays is one way to go to Heaven 22 min andet1987 49
loan shark needed (Apr '14) 37 min lookingloan123 11
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 52 min Rick in Kansas 263,691
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Dr Wu 603,720
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 4 hr BottomNow 1,191

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE