Mudaliar

Bangalore, India

#1703 Nov 28, 2013
Jacob tirunelveli,
Thanks for your concern. But Tamil , if it can be made a bread and butter language I will be delighted.
I had spent over a year researching on languages,classical Sanskrit, vedic Sansskrit, distorted Euro-Greek centric history, Jainism, Buddhism, Saivaism, vaishnavism, Christianity, Catholic, Protestant etc etc.Moreover I was searching for my roots, velir, Vellalla, Mudaliar etc.So I will love to rethink my inference if you provide the links.Probably you have misunderstood my post. You may have to revisit all my posts if time permits.
Well, let us do some introspection on writing. What type Tamil script existed 10000 years ago.
I wonder even Indus script is yet to be deciphered satisfactorily, Is it mixture of Tamil, Kannada, Telugu etc etc.
Once again do not quote anything without providing some links, sources which anyone can lay hands easily..
Do you know that Tamil Brahmins colluded in rewriting the original Vedas> Where is the first edition of Max Muller translation of Vedas?
How much effort was made to rewrite Thirukkural by Christian Missionaries. Thiruvalluvar was about to be paptised ,How do we prove that Tholkappiyam was written several thousand years before Christ was born.What old records are available at various foreign Universities? for both Tamil , sanskrit, Persian, Greek etc. And how old are they?

If this discussion process can bring some proof, research reports, links etc, at least it will help future generation to value our antiquity. Aryan, in and out are already a dead theories.
Once upon a time If Tamil ruled all over the world so what? Can your Tirunelveli document the same to the world at large. It is good if passion to learn Tamil is rekindled.Ayurveda documents from Sankrit is being vigorously documented , probably over 60%, But what about Sidda, I belive hardly we have scratched the surface even.Once again do not bring politics,I repeat blindly trying to hate Sanskrit or belittling the same will benift the vested interests perpetually. We will lose the missing links for ever.
I am happy that Tamil literature I read 50 years before and able to see the difference in current contribution by our scholars.
But that is not enough, if Tinnelveli do not want to change, they can remain for ever in dark ages. If cat closes its eyes world is not dark.Do not hate English which is now an International language. If Chinese , Africans are mastering English why not Tinnelveli. It is better for mothertoung language given preference first with English language as link language.

Well I am digressing too much, if I have anyway disturbed your sentiment, correct me if you can.
Right now I am too busy in learnig Biological anthropology, Genomics, Secret of life etc.Hope you will take my views in true spirit and continue the hard work you are putting.
Mudaliar

Bangalore, India

#1704 Nov 28, 2013
Just out of curiosity I am posting the following
Gypsy mtDNA

The Gypsies (Romani people) originated in the Indian subcontinent and mixed with local population in the Middle East and Eastern Europe over the centuries. About half of the Gypsy population belong to haplogroup M, and more specifically M5 (reflected by Y-haplogroup H1a), which is otherwise exclusive to South Asia. The other mtDNA haplogroups found among the Gypsy community are mostly of Eastern European, Caucasian or Middle Eastern origin, such as H (H1, H2, H5, H9, H11, H20, among others), J (J1b, J1d, J2b), T, U3, U5b, I, W et X (X1b1, X2a1, X2f)(sources). The same diversity exist on the Y-DNA side (45% of H1a, followed by I1, I2a, J2a4b, E1b1b, R1b1b, R1a1a^
Any further explanation on the statement mean that ^Originated from Indian subcontinent^ Any explanation from Aryan IN Aryan OUT India groups.
I assume that Aryan invasion into India and Aryan(South Indian, Tamils etc went out of India) will take part in this discussion between Tamil and Sanskrit.Well I will have my own opinion when I complete the course on Biological Anthropology, Linguistic Anthropology etc.Any constructive comments please.
Veera Tamilan

Thane, India

#1705 Nov 28, 2013
mohan_frm_hyderabad wrote:
sanskrit is the oldest language . sine most of the words in sanskrit is appearing in other languages and in tamil too.
Okay bro, then why u r speaking hindi instead of sanskrit.
we are a tamilans before 2000 years we spoked tamil & now also we speaks tamil. but u guys earlier sanskrit & now hindi, dont know what u guys will speak after 500 years. but we at that time also we speaks tamil.
Qtiyapa

Mumbai, India

#1706 Nov 29, 2013
Veera Tamilan wrote:
<quoted text> Okay bro, then why u r speaking hindi instead of sanskrit.
we are a tamilans before 2000 years we spoked tamil & now also we speaks tamil. but u guys earlier sanskrit & now hindi, dont know what u guys will speak after 500 years. but we at that time also we speaks tamil.
yOu need to upgrade bro...U don raom around naked like people used to 10000 years back
Qtiyapa

Mumbai, India

#1707 Nov 29, 2013
jacob tirunelveli wrote:
In 2006 indian govt gave some palm leaf scripts(olai suvadi) to tamilnadu govt to translate the tamil script to english. Dr. sthapati is a vastu professionalist, and he was asked to translate those scripts. when he started to trnslate them he was shocked. because that script was written in 10000bc by a tamil scientist called mayan. he compared that scripts with the hindu vedas and found that the vedas are the imperfect transilation of that science script. It says how the empty space of the universe transformed itself to living matters like galaxy. It says nunporul(micro particle) was first in a inactive form of cube(veda names it brahma). It then activates itself and vibrates and gets the second stage of octogonal shape(veda names it vishnu). when this cube shape particle starts to create energy it becomes bigger in size of 8 times. as the energy was created as light the light beam takes a shape and it is the oli thoon(pillar of light).(veda names it siva). this process converts the micro particle into a matter. the process also makes sound waves in a form of ohm. the process of converting micro particle to matter is called chuzhi. and the end product is called ganna sathuram.(veda names it ganapathy). this script also has all the astrological datas which are memmorised and translated to vedas.
you can verify this with mr.stapathi mamallapuram. aintiram has been already published and the vaasa literature(vaastu)the original in tamil is yet to be published.
brahmins are not the natives of india. according to mr.sthapathi they were the dwellers of afganistan. they came to india along with the velir(dwellers of the lost dwaraka)after drought destroyed indus.they learnt aintiram and vaasa(vaastu) from the students of maamuni mayan. they memorised it and translated to an unknown language called sanskrit and made the indians(tamils) beleive that vedas are given by gods.
Please provide some refernce where Indian Govt gave those Palm leaves to Tamilnadu govt. Whatta fake stories everybody is posting here.:D bogus
jacob tirunelveli

India

#1708 Nov 29, 2013
mr. mudaliyar i have very little knowledge about kannada.that even from literatures only. when dwaraka was swallowed by sea arjuna lead the people to western region and made them settle there near the saraswathi river. indus civilisation is not a single clan of people. it is a different group of people who had lived there. we dont have history of indus valley and the dna results also are complicated and we cant come to a perfect decision on indus people. so we have to gather knowledge from the literatures we have today. i have refered all religios books and literatures regarding indus valley. this is my perception. it doesnt have to be the fact.
indus people were not gypsies because gypsies dont build temples and stay in a place for very long period. there are many different types of temples and different types of cultures seen in indus from india to afganistan.according to hindu religious books the people of dwaraka settled in the banks of river saraswati. and according to bible also jacobs family were from afganistan only. they crossed arabian deserts to reach egypt. idol worship was there in a particular group of people. and the jews group are against it . that is clear. after saraswati river dissappeared in a drought the jews went to egypt and it is said in tholkaapiyam that agathyar brought the dwaraka people from saraswati river to tamil region and made them to settle in what is now karnataka. so according to this literature kannadians are the people of dwaraka. tamils called them velir. historical proofs are there regarding velir group. and their origin.
jacob tirunelveli

India

#1709 Nov 29, 2013
and if it is true that kannada people are the dwarakans then the pure kannada language should be equal to tamil because we have dwaraka as the proof.that pure kannada must be the devanagiri language that gave birth to sanskrit.(just an assemption). if we can prove that sanskrit is derived from devanagiri language then sanskrit is not the older language comparing to kannada. we have to argue with kannada and tamil only.(if it is proved that sanskrit is derived from devanagiri )
jacob tirunelveli

India

#1710 Nov 29, 2013
Qtiyapa wrote:
<quoted text>
Please provide some refernce where Indian Govt gave those Palm leaves to Tamilnadu govt. Whatta fake stories everybody is posting here.:D bogus
mr. i have given you the reference of aintiram. please visit that site and clear your doubts.
jacob tirunelveli

India

#1711 Nov 29, 2013
Qtiyapa wrote:
<quoted text>
yOu need to upgrade bro...U don raom around naked like people used to 10000 years back
10000 years ago our anscestors wore vetti and saree. not like your barbarian anscestors. whats up with you ? if you have any stuff to prove sanskrit is older than tamil give that. barking dogs wont bite you know. behave like human
Mudaliar

Bangalore, India

#1712 Nov 30, 2013
jacob
^mr. i have given you the reference of aintiram. please visit that site and clear your doubts^.
Well,
Please provide the link to make it easier to find out and read.
First clear or accept the following
1.Devanagari is a script like Grantha in South to write
the Verbally translated vedas, upanishads, puranas etc through centuries by shear memory by Brahmins at a later period but originally created by the great Rishis belonging to neither cast nor any religion.Do not bring the names like Hinduism, Sanatana Dharma etc which are the names created by Arabs to differentiate with the people belonging to Bharath and muslims and Hindu fundamentalists who are strong supporter of Sanskrit and the birth of Scriptures in Sanskrit..
2. Is Kerala land was reclaimed from sea by Parasurama
3. Did velirs became Vellalas and became Muvender?
or Vellalas were the original cultivators of land since ages if so from what period?
4. Kannada is elder sister to Tamil or daughter of Tamil?.
4. I know from whatever I have studied so for, that South Indian history has very little recognition in the world and North was more studied, researched and documented for varoious reasons including the South and North divide.
5 Where and what records we can trace the proofs that Tamil was spoken across whole globe.
6. There is a school of thought that Tamil and Sanskrit existed side by side when common people spoke Tamil and elite, kings learned Sanskrit.And Sanskrit is a coded language . That is why so many interpretations exist .
7. Both Tamil and Sanskrit have literature and grammar which are the sources for many Indian and European languages .

8. Tamil was patronized by Pandian kings who did not get due recognition in history.Because, the references came from our literatures only .

9. It is long road may take century but Internet is boon to current generation if we can apply our commonsense and trash that exists and being created by vested intersts.
10. Keep open mind and search for truth, instead of refuting other comments bluntly .Try to build constructive arguments.
11. If you cannot argue one by one , take the help of clubs and develop constructive arguments.
12. If one take time and pain from the posts of this forum as well as from another forums where arguments are more logical ,we can certainly come to a logical conclusion and rewrite the history.
13. I repeat, do not fall into the trap of Euro Greek eccentric history records as well as fundamentalists from all religions^ propaganda.

Keep up the good work .I am learning and continue to learn.
jacob tirunelveli

Bangalore, India

#1713 Dec 1, 2013
mr.mudaliyar i told you i dont know much about kannada and devanagiri languages. but velirs are kannadians who were the people of lord gopala(krishna).moovendars are defferent they are tamils. they basically the cholas. if you read indian history it will be written that the pandian kings ruled small villages.they are rubbish. refer international researches. read about rome turkey, greek, ancient china, and lot more you can find reference of tamils in every research. pandians were sea faring people they traded around the world. did you refer aintiram literature. it is amazing proof for tamil. sanskrits school of grammer is named after this ancient tamil book aintiram.
bala

Madurai, India

#1714 Dec 1, 2013
tamil is the oldest language in the world,tamil language found in 5000 b.c (tholkappiyam) but there is no evidence that sanskrit is oldest language.
jacob tirunelveli

Bangalore, India

#1715 Dec 1, 2013
mr.mudaliyar it seems you are wishing that tamil will die oneday. dont even dream about that. fourth tamil sangam is going on now. iam trying my best to participate in that. iam trying to publish my poems . tamil is doing great here. more than 10 tamil channels started teaching pure tamil. vj and djs speak in pure tamil to promote pure tamil like eelam tamil. our love for tamil is an endless sea. chennai is a metro , people live there are people from all over the world. so dont figure out tamilnadu by seeing chennai.
Mudaliar

Bangalore, India

#1716 Dec 1, 2013
Again and again Jacob, you are jumping to conclusion and building arguments without providing proper links and references for any lay man to pursue. I do agree that last decade has seen documents are being uploaded and lot of effort is being put to learn Tamil.But is that enough , Are you able to make a living out of your love and devotion or younger generation are taking seriously to learn and contribute to Literature, science, history etc in such a way, Sankrit , Greek, Latin , Arab etc languages in the past and now English. Will Agasthyar^s Rananool can be practiced to help the poor and challenge modern medicine.(just an example)
Can Agasthyar^s period has been proved satisfactorily, or How many Agasthyars lived ? Who came from North ? and when? Is people taken his name and published and passed as if they were from the Sage?I do have seen the olaisuavdis have been uploaded and whether all the records available at British library(u.k) have been uploaded in Tamil virtual university web? How many web sites are available to learn about Agastyar etc.Give links and references clearly to follow up. It is nearly impossible to read and understand those old Oaisuadis. Do any group is working to to describe them in modern Tamil?. Have you ever tried to understand Tholgappiam and practice it. Is there any web site which explain the old Grammar in simple and lucid way I am just now about to complete the English Grammar through online from foreign University without spending any fees. Just internet and P.C are sufficient.I want to learn Tamil grammar too , how do I go about it. For Sankrit , it is not a problem at all. Can Tamil match the same?
jacob tirunelveli

Bangalore, India

#1718 Dec 2, 2013
mr. mudaliyar it is very easy in internet. just type want you want to learn with meaning in tamil or english. you will get it. and did you refer aintiram and american university of mayonic science and technology. it is the living proof that says tamil is the origin of all languages. each and every literature of sangam tamil are there in internet with meaning in tamil or english. please search them. agathyar's name and history was misunderstood by many people because of sanskrit literatures. all sanskrit literatures are pure unrealistic waste. mamuni mayan's period was prior than veda vyasa.but in sanskrit literatures it is said veda vyasa introduced mayan to vedic heroes. so dump literatures.all are confusing and unreliable. agathyar is a tamil sage. he was the student of mamuni mayan. life history of one sage is written by a person who came 100s of years after the period of that sage. so,we cant rely that.please refer mayans pranava veda. the legacy of tamil will be clear to you.
i dont understand why all north indians are saying this same thing "you are not giving proof". iam not a fool to listen to this kind of arguements. i have given you the proof of aintiram. mayans pranava veda and american university of mayonic science and technology. if you dont refer this next time please dont reply my post. its boring for me to type the same thing again and again.
how do you dare say siddha medicine cant challenge modern medicine. in tamilnadu all people go to siddha hospital to get treated for dengue and chicken kuniya fever. modern medicine dont give complete relief from that disease.there are free camps conducted by siddha college here. i told you you are on the other side of the river and commenting about this side of the river. it is mere foolishness. come and live in tamilnadu.your opinion will change about tamil.
Qtiyapa

Mumbai, India

#1719 Dec 2, 2013
jacob tirunelveli wrote:
<quoted text>
10000 years ago our anscestors wore vetti and saree. not like your barbarian anscestors. whats up with you ? if you have any stuff to prove sanskrit is older than tamil give that. barking dogs wont bite you know. behave like human
Saree...10000 years back?:-o
Qtiyapa

Mumbai, India

#1720 Dec 2, 2013
Jacob...ur points are baseless. What proves what written in "aintiram" is true or "Aintram"is not based on or copied from other literarture. It was not the first text of the world.

Our barbarian ancestors distributed sarees and lungi !:D
jacob tirunelveli

Bangalore, India

#1721 Dec 2, 2013
Qtiyapa wrote:
Jacob...ur points are baseless. What proves what written in "aintiram" is true or "Aintram"is not based on or copied from other literarture. It was not the first text of the world.
Our barbarian ancestors distributed sarees and lungi !:D
dear , mamuni mayan wrote aintiram pranava veda and vaastu shastram in tamil. dint you find those links there when you read about aintiram. why your sanskrit school of grammer is named after a tamil literature. veda vyasa is just a editor of vedas. hahahahahahah i pity you guys. your time is over. kali yugam is coming to end. tamils will regain their power.
Qtiyapa

Mumbai, India

#1722 Dec 3, 2013
jacob tirunelveli wrote:
<quoted text>
dear , mamuni mayan wrote aintiram pranava veda and vaastu shastram in tamil. dint you find those links there when you read about aintiram. why your sanskrit school of grammer is named after a tamil literature. veda vyasa is just a editor of vedas. hahahahahahah i pity you guys. your time is over. kali yugam is coming to end. tamils will regain their power.
what are you talking...mamuni mayan? I know Mayan civilization...why your rishis like agastya came to nalanda to study? just to learn sanskrit..learn the literature and go back and convert the same in Tamil...?? do u get it? and also in Kali yuga...Demons need to be scared...as demons are the Tamils as mentioned in all early sanskrit literatures....All vedas in all languages point out demons coming mostly from the southern part...that was TamilNadu...now u get why u resemble them?:D Also your culture and attitude ... You guys are actually Africans ...migrated to India.

Since: Aug 13

Ashburn, VA

#1723 Dec 3, 2013
i request to read the below article published in keetru to all tamils in this forum who blindly believe whatever told by dravidar kazhakam,dmk,admk who are the main reason to make the entire non tamil indians to hate tamil people and make them to see tamils as inferior,language chauvinists,anti indians,untouchable persons..i think google translator will help to non tamil indians...
http://www.keetru.com/index.php...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why do white men hate white women who want blac... (May '11) 2 min Paul is dead 2,957
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 min Rider on the Storm 796,746
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 4 min Charlie Sheen 267,575
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min June VanDerMark 568,608
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 7 min AN NFL FAN 120,768
Keystone pipeline wins Senate vote in victory f... 46 min xxxrayted 16
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 1 hr ChromiuMan 5,761
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 6 hr mike 607,285
Scientific proof for God's existence 10 hr eyeful 642
More from around the web