Chaste Hindu

Khunti, India

#1678 Nov 22, 2013
santhosh wrote:
HI GUYS.. Tamil is the oldest language.. Recently a bell was found in new zealand and tamil is written in it. That bell is 10,000 years old.
link!
santhosh wrote:
FYI recently a wall has been found under indian ocean and it is 25000 years old.It was built by tamilians.
Stop being a fool. 25000 years back there was no thing called tamilians. Neither was there any kingdom nor community of the tamils then. Who told you all this crab? Provide link..
Chaste Hindu

Khunti, India

#1681 Nov 22, 2013
santhosh wrote:
HI GUYS.. Tamil is the oldest language.. Recently a bell was found in new zealand and tamil is written in it. That bell is 10,000 years old.
FYI recently a wall has been found under indian ocean and it is 25000 years old.It was built by tamilians.
Just did a little bit of search and found the bell in zew zealand to be only 500 years old. And you made it 10,000!

Since: Aug 13

Ashburn, VA

#1683 Nov 23, 2013
hinduputra wrote:
sanskrit (samskitam)is tho oldest language and from sanskrit only the all indo european and dravidian languages originated.still the tamils use lot of sanskrit words and they claim it as tamil words.The oldest texts that found in the world is the rigveda.
oldest text is rigveda means written in which script?...sanskrit is the only language among the world's 6 classical languages which doesnt have a written script of its own dependent on other indian languages...not only sanskrit can be written in devanagari but also in tamil script...there are lot of words in tamil to denote vedic sanskrit pronounciations which the later devanagari doesnt have...the very first word in rig veda should be pronounced as "Agnimizhe"...is there any letters in devanagari script to pronounce "zha", "zhe" sound...only tamil script have letters for pronouncing three different sounds like la,lha,zha and only the tamil,malayali peoples could pronounce zha sound...similarly there are lot of words in vedic sanskrit using the pronounciation "i"...to denote this word tamil has one vowel "i" ie.ah,aah,eh,eeh,uh,uuh,aeh,aa eh,I,oh,ooh,ouh and even english also have the vowel a,e,I,o,u...but there is no vowel like I in devanagari...so, many of the root tamil or vedic sanskrit words are spelled differently in devanagari because of the lack of the vowel "i" in devanagari eg. durgai-> durga, gangai->ganga, madhurai->madhura,seethai- >seetha,geethai->geetha, midhilai->midhila...for denoting male and female names tamil usually uses 'n' for male and 'i' while ending a letter for eg.siva'n',rama'n',krushna'n' for male and durga'i',seetha'i',raadha'i' for female same way if we translate this in devanagari it will be shiva,raam,krushna,durga,seeth a,raadha...so both male female names end with "ah" vowel...draupathi's one of the names is krushnai since she is also black coloured like krushnan(root word is karu->kru in tamil means black,so if the vowel is taken from the tamil verb karu it will become sanskrit noun kru)but in devanagari because of the lack of the vowel "i" krushnai will be called as krushna...so the male krushnan and female krushnai are both denoted by the word krushna in devanagari which has no diffence for male and female...so it is questionable that even if rig veda is the oldest written text in world what is the script used to write that text, tamil or devanagari?...both english and tamil have the vowel "I" and root script of english should be born from the sanskrit written in tamil script rather than the devanagari version...of course one can say tamil letters doesnt have ga,gha, ba,bha, sounds which the devanagari have...but it is also not true...tamil has one unique letter called "ak" which is neither vowel nor consonant denoted by three points...tamil vowels or soul letters like ah,aah,eh,eeh,uh,uuh,aeh,aaeh, i,oh,ooh,ouh are female or sakthi forms...consonants or body letters like k,ng,ch,nj,t,n,th,nh,p,m,yy,r, lh,v,zh,l,rh,nn are male or sivan form...with out the soul letter or sakthi, words cant be formed just with body letters or sivan...this is the one representing the below picture...http://www.artoflege ndindia.com/images/detailed/pb abc034_goddess_kali_and_lord_s hiva.jpgthis is similar to the planetary bodies of the universe(body letters) and the force that runs the universe(soul letters)...the word "ak" is neither male nor female which is the lingam form which is neither male nor female...the proper usage of ak before and after the consonants and vowels will give over 51 sanskrit letters in tamil which are mostly not in devanagari that includes also the ga,gha,ba,bha,da,dha sounds...these 51 letters were used by thirumoolar a tamil siththar in his songs...http://astrologicalsci ence.blogspot.com/2011/10/sign ificance-of-letters.html?m=1th is usage of "ak" is more among ancient tamil peoples but less in present...
jacob tirunelveli

Bangalore, India

#1684 Nov 24, 2013
dear all ,

there is a literature called aintiram. hope brahmins remember it. if not please refer aintiram. it is the source veda of all hindu vedas. veda vyasa has said about it. brahmins changed all the science in it and called veda and religion. if every one come to know about aintiram. the chapter is over.
arun achari

Ashburn, VA

#1685 Nov 24, 2013
The continent in question(kumari kandam) is not yet proved to exist .but certain literatures have mentioned its existance
Biju Nair

Abu Dhabi, UAE

#1686 Nov 24, 2013
Do not make mistakes and try to says that mistake is right.
Sanskrit is mother language for most of the Indian languages except Tamil. My mother tongue is Malayalam, its grammer came from Sanskrit. But pronunciation is nearly equivalent to Tamil.
I agree that most of the South Indian languages are nearly or distinct to Tamil. But not Sanskrit.
both languages are ancient languages in whole world. If you try to argue for which one is oldest then you can find funny answer from European great experts : Sanskrit came under Indo-European languages and ancient language is ANATOLIAN then under that HELLENIC after that only INDO-IRANIAN language (sumerian) came and Sanskrit is derived from that language.....So do not fight internally and See those Europeans who barbarians at ancient time but they simply convert our languages are under there lanugage. if you have doubt go through http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indo-European_la...
hindu warrior wrote:
sanskrit is the oldest language in the world.tamil is not the oldest living langusage in india but sanskrit is.sanskrit is not a dead language.a dead language means it is not used anymore.sanskrit is still used in every hindu temple for holy rituals and mantras.there is a wrong assumption that tamil is older than sanskrit.this is very wrong.tamil evolved from sanskrit.sanskrit is not created by mere men but lord shiva himself.sanskrit is also called the language of the devas.vedas are anadhi(birthless) they are not created by god but his breath.even bhrami scripts are older than tamil.i m not degrading tamil but sanskrit is the father language of tamil and other language of the world.
Gokul

Kolkata, India

#1687 Nov 24, 2013
Peace, the dog is really a dummy piece ! He is not clear in his words. Get yours facts right you f***. Tamil has it' Official status in 5 countries and it's inscriptions are found in many Asian countries like China, Malaysia, Singapore. Where is Sanskrit inscriptions ! It has Tamil words as base in it.
It's not that we talk for only our language, it's our patriotism towards it. Were is your's towards Sanskrit. It flew away ah :-P .. What you have been talking is a bull shit !
Chaste Hindu

India

#1689 Nov 24, 2013
Gokul wrote:
Peace, the dog is really a dummy piece ! He is not clear in his words. Get yours facts right you f***. Tamil has it' Official status in 5 countries and it's inscriptions are found in many Asian countries like China, Malaysia, Singapore. Where is Sanskrit inscriptions ! It has Tamil words as base in it.
It's not that we talk for only our language, it's our patriotism towards it. Were is your's towards Sanskrit. It flew away ah :-P .. What you have been talking is a bull shit !
Firstly, just because you speak tamil that doesn't mean tamil language belongs to you. When the tamil language was used for the first time there was no thing called tamilians or tamil community. The tamils came into existence just a few centuries back. I've explained it earlier. Both sanskrit and tamil were introduced by our ancestors who didn't belong to any community. So every Hindu has the right over it and so do you over sanskrit.

Secondly, a stone tablet with inscriptions dating 7100 BCE have been excavated by archaeologists in brazil. check it out on the web. The inscription on the stone were written in sanskrit. That's over 9100 years old. One of the oldest written evidence that confirms 'Sanskrit' to be the oldest language. Even the spanish historians have confirmed that spain belongs to the Hindus. Also 9700 years old texts have been found in south india written in 'Sanskrit'.
Full On

Mumbai, India

#1690 Nov 25, 2013
santhosh wrote:
The wall was built by Tamilians? Lankans are your neighbours...I suppose few workers would have come from there too?:P
Full On

Mumbai, India

#1691 Nov 25, 2013
Vinod S wrote:
<quoted text>
Dint our Indian Muslim condemned the ACT of US who attacked Afganistan and Iraq? and you know that for what purpose was the India pakistan War on 1971? Then why should'nt we fight for our Blood relations who are affected in Lanka. Our contribution to India and the World is unique. you just explore the history.
Our Muslims condemned and not force Indian Government to act against the US.a and the muslims who go against their own government do wierd jobs as bombings, killings as LTTE did and we call them terrorists. So hence, Should I call u guys terrists? who for few foreignors compromise with rest of fellow countrymen?
Full On

Mumbai, India

#1692 Nov 25, 2013
jacob tirunelveli wrote:
<quoted text>
dear fool the vedas were written in tamil by the manu.thats why the brahmans destroyed it and rewrote it in sanskrit. and about your narakaasura gene i dont know but what the whole world know is south india was the land of tamils. and that even south of malaya is pure tamils.
who said we dont have written proof. we have tholkaapiyam that was written in second tamil sangam dated 5500 bc, agathyam was destroyed in the flood that was written before 9000 bc.
and who said archeologist found sanskrit scripts all over the world, you dont have scripts even in india before 350 bc. 65% of scripts found in india are in tamil.
another proof for vedas written by tamils is the agathya samgithai in veda which was written by agathyar. and in veda chapter 1-165-192 written by agathyar only. how did they came in vedas. all vedas were in tamil it was translated to sanskrit and the original vedas were destroyed as it is said in the vedas itself.
65% of scripts found in india are in tamil because Tamils destroyed other scriptures and literatures. They destroyed sanskrit, kannada and other language scriptures for their own survival.
Full On

Mumbai, India

#1693 Nov 25, 2013
Kandiyar wrote:
<quoted text>
I can prove.
The very first 'ma' word is literally has 'great' as meaning in tamil.
'maha' is sanskritised word of the tamil word 'ma'(refer mango english word ma + kaai/gaai = maangaai/maankaai literally means ripe mango on the other hand maa+pazham(pazham generally means fruit)so it is called as great fruit maambazham).
'Mahavira' is 'maaveeran' means the great brave heart. mahavira is 24th theerthangarar of jainism.budhism and jainism comes from 'samanam'.samanam is the oldest religion of all.
Theerthangarar = theervu+thandha+karar literally means solution given hands.siddha(master of all arts,still tamil medical treatment or method been called as 'siddha') means saint in tamil where people followed 'aaseevagam' as their life principle,so from the principles of 'aaseevagam' samanam religion came. so both the siddhartha and mahavira doesn't belongs to hinduism,in fact there is no religion/term called hinduism on their time.
Now why are you giving me word to word explanation in Tamil. I know what Tirthankars means in Hindi/Sanskrit and what Siddha means in Sanskrit. are you teaching me Tamil. Sidhartha was a shakya ruler from Nepal and was a HIndu ruler. Nepal still is the only Hindu nation.We still have shakyas in and around us. I dont know what jazz you are putting up here.'ma' is tamilized word of sanskrit word 'maha'. maha has great meaning in sanskrit.
Full On

Mumbai, India

#1694 Nov 25, 2013
Kandiyar wrote:
<quoted text>
You bullshit what do u know about defense strategy??Tamils attacked ram? who is ram???? ramayana is just a story.
tamils support tamils we are same race.like bengalis supported bengalis at the time of riots and genocide in east pakistan(bangladesh).read history and comment
So Indian bengalis supported bengalis in Bangaldesh and they fought for them ? and they formed a terrorist group to counter their own government? You should correct your facts . Your gene leaders are born terrorists.
Full On

Mumbai, India

#1695 Nov 25, 2013
jacob tirunelveli wrote:
the names aryans and dravidians were mis understood by many scholars. in earlier tamil literatures there are references for those also. on those days greeks and romans were trading with tamils. the colour of tamils were dark to light shade. and the hair is black and eyes are black and the nose were flat or round. but the foreigners who came to trade with tamils were fair skinned and brown eyes and sharp nose. they were totally different from tamils. so tamils called them ariyar that means strangers. this is mentioned in all old literatures. the strangers called tamils as tamilar. ariyar later became aryans and tamilar became dravidar. the kashmiri brahmins also looked similar to the strangers so first tamilar called them ariyar.
and regarding the geneology of sinhalese the srilankan foreign minister has submitted a gene research to indian government that says the srilankans and the north indian brahmins share the same gene. in all ancient literatures of tamil and sinhalese ravanan is mentioned as a brahmin who came from kashmir and invaded srilanka. this is in the puranas also. please refer the vedas and the puranas before writting something . we dont want your thoughts about tamil we need proofs.
Srinlankan foreign minister submits report..ROFL..give me the Link of that news. Since Tamils llooked black and ugly as they do today..it is mentioned in earlier Sanskrit literaturs and mentioned them as Rakshas...means demons. In one survey african Pygmy genes matched with Tamils ..so that means they came from Africas. They started trading and came to India and became from Jet black to black.
Tamil Tiger

Toronto, Canada

#1696 Nov 25, 2013
Chaste Hindu wrote:
Yes, Hind belongs to tamil, manu was a tamil, ravana was a tamil, Lord Ram was tamil, Ram Setu is tamil, Hind mahasagar is tamil, lanka is tamil, vedas are tamil vedas, Lord Brahama is tamil, Lord Vishnu, Lord Shiva is tamil, dinosaurs were tamil, planet earth is tamil, Veda Vyas was tamil, temples are tamil, civilization is tamil, osama is tamil, iit sector is tamil sector, galaxy is tamil galaxy, we are in tamil way galaxy, everything is tamil.. tamil tamil everywhere tamil. All tamil all tamil, aai aai yo..
Now Ramayan is a story. Fu,ck you tamils. If you don't have any respect for our heritage then fu,ck off from our land its of the Hindus not some tamils who came into existence just a few centuries back. How old is the word tamil? Give reference and prove it. When was this word used for the first time?
You better believe you jerk Tamils rule! Tamils are the original inhabitants of the subcontinent! How dare you insult Tamil culture pride and language! Get lost and go away from this forum!
You are a Hindu pig
Chaste Hindu

Kolkata, India

#1697 Nov 25, 2013
Tamil Tiger wrote:
<quoted text>
You better believe you jerk Tamils rule!
Tamils rule? What?...
Tamil Tiger wrote:
Tamils are the original inhabitants of the subcontinent!
Who told you that buf.foon? You have any proof to back your words? The actual natives of the subcontinent are the 'ARYAS' of 'AryaVrata'. Today they are known as Hindus. They belonged to the dravidian race, an offshoot of the Caucasian race. You tamils are of neg,roid descent [Hybrids] that's why you don't look like the rest of the Hindus. The Mongolians are the same. You both are migrants who migrated to Hind for its wealth, treasures and food resources. You don't belong here.
Tamil Tiger wrote:
How dare you insult Tamil culture pride and language!
When did I insult tamil? You are the ones trying to prove tamil to be oldest language without any proofs. Stop chalking out translated words from tamil, and give credible evidence to prove your claim. If you cannot then shut your ar,se!
Tamil Tiger wrote:
Get lost and go away from this forum!
Why, do you tamils own it too? You better go to back to your africa where you and your ancestors came from!
Tamil Tiger wrote:
You are a Hindu pig
Then WTF are you doing on the land of the Hindus? This is 'HIND' not tamil nadu. And remember you and your tamil nadu is in 'Hind', the land of the 'Hindus'..
You tamil community didn't even exist when this world used to call our motherland 'Hind'. Its only ours and none else's. If you cannot digest the truth then keep your mouth shut instead of farting out BS.
Qtiyapa

Mumbai, India

#1698 Nov 26, 2013
Tamil Magan wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey dont get tensed from the facts..There is no evidence that tells Sanskrit is the oldest language..and for Tamil too..the older versions were lost due to flood..the last thing that exists in Tamil is Tholkappium which ages 2200B.C belonging to the last of the Sangam age and it means there were more Sangam ages before and it means more of the evidence suggesting the oldness of Tamil was last..Even more archaeologists suggest that Tamil could be the oldest of the languages..and there are Tamil Inscriptions in Nayagara Falls..there are Tamil coins unearthened from Rome,Greece,South east Europe,Mohenjadaro and Harappa..indicating the trade
Thirukkural:

Which
One of the most notable literary and ethical treatises in the Indian languages, Thirukkural, is written by Thiruvalluvar. There is a general consensus among the historians and literary authorities that Thirukkural was written around 2000 years ago.
Dr. Albert Schweitzer, Nobel Laureate, notes that,“There hardly exists in the literature of the world a collection of maxims in which we find such lofty wisdom as in Thirukkural”
Dr. G. U. Pope, a Christian Missionary and Translator of Thirukkural in English writes,“The Kural is an integral painting of a civilization which is harmonious in itself and which possesses a clearly recognizable unity."
India’s father of the nation, Mahatma Gandhi, notes,“I wanted to learn Tamil, only to enable me to study Valluvar’s Thirukkural through his mother tongue itself…. It is a treasure of wisdom…”
Interesting Facts about the Language:
Classical Hebrew terms like tuki and ahalat are close to the Tamil words tokai and akil respectively. Although English words like 'sandalwood' and 'rice' are borrowed from the Greek language, their origin, some claim, is in fact Tamil.
Even the minutest of fractions have a place in ‘Tamil’ language. Some interesting examples include the term immi referred to the fraction of 1/320 x 1/7, one-seventh of this fraction termed as anu, one-eleventh of an anu as mummi and one ninth of a mummi as kuNam.
On Why Tamil is a Classical Language:
University of California, Berkeley, holds a ‘Tamil’ Conference annually. Its Chair in Tamil Studies, Prof. George L. Hart, writes,“To qualify as a classical tradition, a language must fit several criteria: it should be ancient, it should be an independent tradition that arose mostly on its own and not as an offshoot of another tradition, and it must have a large and extremely rich body of ancient literature. Unlike the other modern languages of India, Tamil meets each of these requirements. It is extremely old (as old as Latin and older than Arabic); it arose as an entirely independent tradition, with almost no influence from Sanskrit or other languages; and its ancient literature is indescribably vast and rich.”
Tamil is the first legally recognized Classical Language of India, as formally announced by the Indian Government.
Tamil literally means="Common Speech or Way to Speak"
Which flood? All tamil books were written by modern day scholars and asked to write crap and stupidity in it. They purposely copied everything from saskrit literarture just to counter other languages.

There was a hurricane in ancient times which destroyed all sanskrit literature before Vedas. now they are not available. once found it will prove that who is old :D
jacob tirunelveli

India

#1699 Nov 26, 2013
In 2006 indian govt gave some palm leaf scripts(olai suvadi) to tamilnadu govt to translate the tamil script to english. Dr. sthapati is a vastu professionalist, and he was asked to translate those scripts. when he started to trnslate them he was shocked. because that script was written in 10000bc by a tamil scientist called mayan. he compared that scripts with the hindu vedas and found that the vedas are the imperfect transilation of that science script. It says how the empty space of the universe transformed itself to living matters like galaxy. It says nunporul(micro particle) was first in a inactive form of cube(veda names it brahma). It then activates itself and vibrates and gets the second stage of octogonal shape(veda names it vishnu). when this cube shape particle starts to create energy it becomes bigger in size of 8 times. as the energy was created as light the light beam takes a shape and it is the oli thoon(pillar of light).(veda names it siva). this process converts the micro particle into a matter. the process also makes sound waves in a form of ohm. the process of converting micro particle to matter is called chuzhi. and the end product is called ganna sathuram.(veda names it ganapathy). this script also has all the astrological datas which are memmorised and translated to vedas.

you can verify this with mr.stapathi mamallapuram. aintiram has been already published and the vaasa literature(vaastu)the original in tamil is yet to be published.
brahmins are not the natives of india. according to mr.sthapathi they were the dwellers of afganistan. they came to india along with the velir(dwellers of the lost dwaraka)after drought destroyed indus.they learnt aintiram and vaasa(vaastu) from the students of maamuni mayan. they memorised it and translated to an unknown language called sanskrit and made the indians(tamils) beleive that vedas are given by gods.
Mudaliar

Bangalore, India

#1700 Nov 27, 2013
mr.stapathi mamallapuram-may his soul R.I.P(passed away sep 6^2011.)Please be cautious when quoting something like 10000 years etc without documentary proof acknowledged by scientific community . What type of writing existed 10000 years before , neither Tamil nor Sankrit. No olaisuadi can survive for so many years even by copy for generations, and so many were carried away by Arabs, Greeks, Europeans etc. Enough of political mileage that have been already capitulated with Brahmin, non Brahmin, Aryan and non Aryan ,Dravidian etc. theory. Regarding Velirs, less said it is better. There is a Parasurama episode running for reclamation of Kerala land by throwing AXE in the sea and settled along with velirs..Even one Pandian king did the same.Velirs existed even before Muvender.Velir became Muvender etc.
Enough of this fight for antiquity. Both language existed for ages and contributed immensely. Now both will extinguish by another century and Indian , Tamilian identities will have to be rewritten and origin and root fight will be hijacked by the way globalization and IT are revolutionizing the humanity. If you love Tamil, try and do something. At least for Sanskrit there is a backing by center.Tamil is solely depended upon Tamilnadu, Sri Lanka, Malaysia and some foreign universities. Enough of blowing the trumpets.
Tell in this forum what steps are giving results in revealing the antiquity and beauty of Tamil.
How it can be also a bread winning language. I already mention sometime ago in this forum ,that 150 years back learnig tamil by Tamil thatha made him a eligible bachelor for marriage. Will those days come?
jacob tirunelveli

Coimbatore, India

#1701 Nov 27, 2013
Mudaliar wrote:
mr.stapathi mamallapuram-may his soul R.I.P(passed away sep 6^2011.)Please be cautious when quoting something like 10000 years etc without documentary proof acknowledged by scientific community . What type of writing existed 10000 years before , neither Tamil nor Sankrit. No olaisuadi can survive for so many years even by copy for generations, and so many were carried away by Arabs, Greeks, Europeans etc. Enough of political mileage that have been already capitulated with Brahmin, non Brahmin, Aryan and non Aryan ,Dravidian etc. theory. Regarding Velirs, less said it is better. There is a Parasurama episode running for reclamation of Kerala land by throwing AXE in the sea and settled along with velirs..Even one Pandian king did the same.Velirs existed even before Muvender.Velir became Muvender etc.
Enough of this fight for antiquity. Both language existed for ages and contributed immensely. Now both will extinguish by another century and Indian , Tamilian identities will have to be rewritten and origin and root fight will be hijacked by the way globalization and IT are revolutionizing the humanity. If you love Tamil, try and do something. At least for Sanskrit there is a backing by center.Tamil is solely depended upon Tamilnadu, Sri Lanka, Malaysia and some foreign universities. Enough of blowing the trumpets.
Tell in this forum what steps are giving results in revealing the antiquity and beauty of Tamil.
How it can be also a bread winning language. I already mention sometime ago in this forum ,that 150 years back learnig tamil by Tamil thatha made him a eligible bachelor for marriage. Will those days come?
mr.mudaliyar this forum is to argue about tamil and sanskrit. we know how to protect tamil and we are doing it since it is born. no one or no language can destroy tamil. western language affect tamil only in chennai. tamilnadu is so bigger than chennai. come to tirunelveli, you can count the number of people who know to speak in englsh. and you can see how many sangams operating here. please dont teach us. if you have any idea about the subject please convey it. all literatures written by mamuni mayan is in tamil. pranava veda is in tamil. approved and applied by american university of mayonic science and technology. please refer the articles about aum s&t. iam not speaking without proof. if you have proof that aintiram does not belong to 10000bc you pleaase show me. i dont want your own opinion about how long olai suvadi will survive. have sense in what you are speaking.
In bhagavatam 9th skanda 14th chapter sloka 48 krishna dwipiyana(veda vyasa) who is the editor of all vedas says "eka ava pura vedah pravano sava vangmayah". that means there was the veda called pranava which existed in the unknown age. now indian govt has given that olai suvadi to tamilnadu to translate properly because the pranava veda which was rewritten in sanskrit is confusing. the olai suvadi is in tamil written by mamuni mayan. it is approved by indian govt. please dont argue without sense.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 4 min Thetruth 229,916
what makes white men so goofy (Sep '08) 5 min Johnny 181
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 6 min yon 602,161
Appjoy invite code (Apr '14) 16 min Dpud803 106
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 19 min AussieBobby 261,624
is it wrong i like to wear womens underwear (Nov '12) 47 min gunslinger 178
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 49 min guest 548,471
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr nanoanomaly 750,282
Have any girls on here had sex with a dog??? (Feb '12) 11 hr girls united states 125

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE