Shruti

Bangalore, India

#1573 Oct 11, 2013
Thus, the report totally denies most sham Aryan Invasion Theory which was advocated by the British rulers, Christian Missionaries and contemporary South Indian Political parties and ideologues.However, the research has identified a cline of Indian populations toward Europe with no corresponding cline within the Europeans.Michel Danino, in his ‘The Invasion That Never Was’ has already stated that “Since the nineteenth century, India's ancient history from Vedic times and the true content of the Veda have both been distorted by a blinkered and unsympathetic scholarship. British rulers, European scholars and missionaries combined in a campaign to disparage the roots of Indian civilization, and used the wholly groundless Aryan Invasion theory to sow seeds of division in the Indian society - "divide and rule," But also "divide and convert." The same fallacies continue to be promoted today.”Danino further comments that, unfortunately, many of the wounds the Aryan invasion theory inflicted on Indian society are still painfully open today, nurtured as they have been by missionaries, Marxist historians and politicians,who together have made sure that divisions between castes have been sharpening rather than subsiding.
dogs of war

Baltimore, MD

#1574 Oct 11, 2013
ancient oldest langauge was Dogs language

like this howwwwwwwww huwwwwww wrrrrrr hauk hauk hew hew arrrre wrret wurrrrrrr ziggggggggrrr

and the release dogs of war

Since: Aug 13

Chennai, India

#1575 Oct 13, 2013
Shruti wrote:
<quoted text>
For your information the word hindu itself is given by Persians.When Persians came India they indicated people who reside at Sindhu river bank.Since the persians cannot pronounce the letter "S" it became hindu. If you read vedas or any puranas or ramayana or Mahabhartaha. You will not find the word hindu. And FYI, sanskrit is the base of Hinduism. All our granthas and books are in sanskrit. No where in the world Aryan invasion theory is supported. Recent studies and reports doesn't approve this.I am posting the latest study done and it was published in times of India too.
is sivan named by persians? vishnu
named by persians? brahma named
by persians? do we call our god as
alla instead of sivan? since persians
named us hindus...if any body doesnt pronounce your name will you change your name for their convenience?...persians cant pronounce "s" so they replace with "h" right, now we are not in persian's rule you can pronounce "s" so why you cant tell you are a sindhu...india was a nation after 1947 but it was indian continent before british and mughal's rule, so you cant say the people of federal chera,chola,pandiya,chalukya,k akatya peoples are all sindhu valley people which is in thousand km in north...even before persian's arrival the sea in south is called as indhu maa kadal or indhu maha samuthiram later called as indian ocean.. when ancient
tamils named many of world places
like mesha lagnam(mexico),
kaethumalai(guatemala),athalam
(atlantis),kasiyapar(caspian sea)
,romapuri(rome->italy),grae kkam(gree­
k->greece),paraseegam(persi a),arabu
(arabia),maalai theevu(maldives),eezham(ilanga i->srilanka),indhu(indhiya- >india,indhiyan->indian) ,cheenam(china),indhu-
cheenam(indo-china),mandharai( mandarin),singapoor(singam+oor -
singapore-lion city, named by
pallavas since pallava's kula devata is
narasimma),kadaram(malaya-> malaysia),porunai(brunei) how come an indian will use a name given by the people who are civilized thousands of years later than indians?...tamils never use the word hindu instead they use indhu...as i mentioned earlier tamil soul letters will not be used in sanskrit naming conversion...eg.'i'malayam- >'hi'malaya,'i'mavaan->' hi'mavaan...'i'ranyatchan-> 'hi'ranyaksha,'a'riyanai-'ha'r iyana->'a'rithuvaaram->' ha'ridwar(abode of hari) like wise indhu->hindhu...indhu means moon as well as amirtha...half moon in sivan's head is related to amirdha as per saiva siddhandham, in human body this word indhu denotes the cerebrospinal fluid surrounding the pineal gland(third eye which is the gateway to spiritual world from material world)...madhu(amirtha),madhi( moon) which have same wordings...arunagirinathar a tamil poet used the word indhu in one of his songs
ko ena muzhangu
sankozhi vindhu naatham
koodiya mugappil INDHUvaana
AMUDHAthai undu oru kodi
nadanap padham kaana endru saervan
which means he will see the cosmic dance of sivan once he tasted the amirdha(indhu) in his head...as per tamil siththars songs we could learn that the by raising the kundalini sakthi through the chakras moolaadhaaram(mooladhara-earth ),suwaathittaanam(swadhistana- water),manippooragam(manipoora ha-fire),anaakadham(anahata-ai r),visudhdhi (visudhi-space) which is the last stage of material world and when it raised to aakinai(ajna) the csf fluid becomes amirdha gives vision to the third eye and the human soul liberated from birth by entering to spiritual world by breaking the head through thuriyam(sahasrara-spiritual world)...so here indhu or amirdha serves as a key to the gateway from material world to spiritual world...since this way is difficult for a normal human being idol worship came which is an indirect way to attain motcham(moksha-liberation from birth-death cycle)...hinduism mainly preaches to liberate a soul from birth-death cycle...this is why adhi sankarar used the word indhu(became hindu later in north india) to denote the followers of the religions saivam,vainavam,saktham,ganapa thyam,kaumaram,sauram

Chennai, India

#1576 Oct 13, 2013
Shruti wrote:
<quoted text>
For your information the word hindu itself is given by Persians.When Persians came India they indicated people who reside at Sindhu river bank.Since the persians cannot pronounce the letter "S" it became hindu. If you read vedas or any puranas or ramayana or Mahabhartaha. You will not find the word hindu. And FYI, sanskrit is the base of Hinduism. All our granthas and books are in sanskrit. No where in the world Aryan invasion theory is supported. Recent studies and reports doesn't approve this.I am posting the latest study done and it was published in times of India too.
named us hindus...if any body doesnt pronounce your name will you change your name for their convenience?...persians cant pronounce "s" so they replace with "h" right, now we are not in persian's rule you can pronounce "s" so why you cant tell you are a sindhu...india was a nation after 1947 but it was indian continent before british and mughal's rule, so you cant say the people of federal chera,chola,pandiya,chalukya,k akatya peoples are all sindhu valley people which is in thousand km in north...even before persian's arrival the sea in south is called as indhu maa kadal or indhu maha samuthiram later called as indian ocean.. when ancient
tamils named many of world places
like mesha lagnam(mexico),
kaethumalai(guatemala),athalam
(atlantis),kasiyapar(caspian sea)
,romapuri(rome->italy),grae kkam(gree­
k->greece),paraseegam(persi a),arabu
(arabia),maalai theevu(maldives),eezham(ilanga i->srilanka),indhu(indhiya- >india,indhiyan->indian) ,cheenam(china),indhu-
cheenam(indo-china),mandharai( mandarin),singapoor(singam+oor -
narasimma),kadaram(malaya-> malaysia),porunai(brunei) how come an indian will use a name given by the people who are civilized thousands of years later than indians?...tamils never use the word hindu instead they use indhu...as i mentioned earlier tamil soul letters will not be used in sanskrit naming conversion...eg.'i'malayam- >'hi'malaya,'i'mavaan->' hi'mavaan...'i'ranyatchan-> 'hi'ranyaksha,'a'riyanai-'ha'r iyana->'a'rithuvaaram->' ha'ridwar(abode of hari) like wise indhu->hindhu...indhu means moon as well as amirtha...half moon in sivan's head is related to amirdha as per saiva siddhandham, in human body this word indhu denotes the cerebrospinal fluid surrounding the pineal gland(third eye which is the gateway to spiritual world from material world)...madhu(amirtha),madhi( moon) which have same wordings...arunagirinathar a tamil poet used the word indhu in one of his songs
ko ena muzhangu
sankozhi vindhu naatham
koodiya mugappil INDHUvaana
AMUDHAthai undu oru kodi
nadanap padham kaana endru saervan
which means he will see the cosmic dance of sivan once he tasted the amirdha(indhu) in his head...as per tamil siththars songs we could learn that the by raising the kundalini sakthi through the chakras moolaadhaaram(mooladhara-earth ),suwaathittaanam(swadhistana- water),manippooragam(manipoora ha-fire),anaakadham(anahata-ai r),visudhdhi (visudhi-space) which is the last stage of material world and when it raised to aakinai(ajna) the csf fluid becomes amirdha gives vision to the third eye and the human soul liberated from birth by entering to spiritual world by breaking the head through thuriyam(sahasrara-spiritual world)...so here indhu or amirdha serves as a key to the gateway from material world to spiritual world...since this way is difficult for a normal human being idol worship came which is an indirect way to attain motcham(moksha-liberation from birth-death cycle)...hinduism mainly preaches to liberate a soul from birth-death cycle...
Shruti

Bangalore, India

#1577 Oct 13, 2013
]Hi Trivikraman,First you should understand what Hinduism actually is.Hinduism is not a religion, it is the way of living.The most accepting and liberal religion. I am proud of being a Hindu but it certainly doesnot mean that I am degrading any religion.In my view it is the most liberal religion.If you see in a same house one will be krishna devotee one will be shiva devotee and other will be Durga devotee but is there any conflict among those. Mughals called this land as Hindusthan. A I just said that native Indians were termed as Hindus by persians because they came first.And Samudram, Sindhu, Jaldhi, sagar are also pariyayivachi of samudhram. The word Indhu is Chandran. By the the letter
"Sha" is not in tamil then how come you have termed mexico as mesha lagnam. Oh you might twist into mesa.and one more thing Simha pur means lions city. GO to wikipedia and just find out the term simhapur is originaly sanskrit or tamil. Simha means lion and pur means city. Many cities like jodhpur, Jaipur are there like this. here I am pasting a India name origin from wikipedia "tymology
Main article: Names of India
The name India is derived from Indus, which originates from the Old Persian word Hinduš. The latter term stems from the Sanskrit word Sindhu, which was the historical local appellation for the Indus River.[16] The ancient Greeks referred to the Indians as Indoi which translates as "the people of the Indus".[17] The geographical term Bharat (pronounced which is recognised by the Constitution of India as an official name for the country, is used by many Indian languages in its variations.[18] The eponym of Bharat is Bharata, a theological figure that Hindu scriptures describe as a legendary emperor of ancient India. Hindustan ([&#614;&#618;nd&# 810;&#650;&#712;st &#810;a&#720;n]( listen)) was originally a Persian word that meant "Land of the Hindus"; prior to 1947, it referred to a region that encompassed northern India and Pakistan. It is occasionally used to solely denote India in its entirety.[19][20]"
Shruti

Bangalore, India

#1578 Oct 13, 2013
Thrivikraman wrote:
<quoted text>
named us hindus...if any body doesnt pronounce your name will you change your name for their convenience?...persians cant pronounce ",mandharai(mandarin),sin gapoor(singam+oor-
ko ena muzhangu
),manippooragam(manipooraha-fi re),anaakadham(anahata-air),vi sudhdhi (visudhi-space) which is the last stage of material world and when it raised to aakinai(ajna) the csf fluid becomes amirdha gives vision to the third eye and the human soul liberated from birth by entering to spiritual world by breaking the head through thuriyam(sahasrara-spiritual world)...so here indhu or amirdha serves as a key to the gateway from material world to spiritual world...since this way is difficult for a normal human being idol worship came which is an indirect way to attain motcham(moksha-liberation from birth-death cycle)...hinduism mainly preaches to liberate a soul from birth-death cycle...this is why adhi sankarar used the word indhu(became hindu later in north india) to denote the followers of the religions saivam,vainavam,saktham,ganapa thyam,kaumaram,sauram
HI, You forgot to add america in the list. It might be Americam and you tamil went and invented it also.The things which hinduism preaches is in geeta and it is ocean of knowledge. Why lord krishana is called Jagat guru because he gave best gift to world the " gita gyanam".Ok now Hinduism is not a religion but way of living.Like in pakistan the word jihad they learn in their text book likewise you people also learn all this from childhood. so no need to blame you currupted politicians have corrupted your minds too.Adi Guru Snakaracharya was a sanskrit scholar. He wrote a book mimhansa and samkaya.And also many hindu extremist doesnot call call themself Hindu but they say that they belong to sanatana dharma. Meaning "the eternal law". If you want call yourself same instead of hindu. and Arabia was called as "arvisthan" arav mean horses in sanskrit and land of horses is arabia because it is famous for horses. and all kings of south and some rajput clan belong to angnivansham as per puranas. There was no divide of north and south earlier as it is now. and one more thing if you dont like to be named with sindhu people who resides far in north then ok you would not like to worship even shiva who is meant to be kailasa and river ganga too is in that part of India. India was not a name given by Tamils. It was given by westeners. Bharatha is the name of our country.

Chennai, India

#1580 Oct 14, 2013
Shruti:
//all kings of south and some rajput clan belong to angnivansham as per puranas// satyavratha as mentioned as dravideswaran in srimad bhagavatham is the king ruled malaya mountains of malaya later born as vaivacchuthan in present manvantra...chola ancestory is from sun-vaivacchudhan-itchavagu and goes on...pandiyan dynasty is from chandra-budhan-pururuvan and goes on...chera dynasty is not a continous lineage like chola,pandiyas...it is ruled by many kings but collectively known as cheras...prahalaadhan,virochan an,mahabali,vaanan are cheras but they are depicted as asuras...praha"laadhan ", nedunchera"laadhan", are all chera names,brigu lineage kings and also vyasar->dhrudhurastra,paand u->kauravas,pandavas were also cheras later became pallavas this why pallavas built temples dedicated to pandavas,mahabali,vamana,naras imma...pandyans dominated western bharatham(greek,roman,persia,e gypt-egyptians believe they came from puntu which is a kingdom lies south east to egypt and in india also they gives rise to some dynasties like nayaks,vijayanagaras,mauryan kingdom-there is some beleif that mauryans came from ukra pandiyan son of the god somasundarar and meenatchi,),cherans dominated northern bharath (pakistan,afghanistan(has a name vanchi which is capital of chera,khmer),north india)...cholas dominated eastern bharatham ie south east asia their counter part kings in india are chalukyas,gangavathi kings...this is why there is also one ayuttaya in s.e asia,ramayana became famous in s.e only bcoz of cholas...

Chennai, India

#1581 Oct 14, 2013
//There was no divide of north and south earlier as it is now.//
it will be north south divide only if the debate is tamil vs hindi...tamils protested against hindi only not sanskrit if they opposed it there will be no sanskrit chanted in tamil temples where as hindi used in north indian temples...if you review my previous comments i have never supported aryan-dravidian theory...whenever we are talking about tamil you people show an image as if though we are against north indians...even though we opposed hindi imposition we never played a regional politics against north indians like marathi's raj thackeray or karnataka's kannada rakshana vedhikae.North indians make an image as if though hindi is a complete spoken language form of sanskrit but in reality tamil is the only language preserves sanskrit words(eg. rama is called as raman in tamil,rama in sanskrit but it is shrinken in hindi like ram.The beauty of this word is the ra(naRAyana) and ma(naMAsivayam) this is how hindi is killing hinduism).Indian government is digging in western gujrat for finding dwaraka but never look at tamil's request like kavada puram and poombuhar(place associated with muchunkda and indra) and if we ask top do this research also we got the name language chauvunists...when cities like asthinapuram,'ayothiya'pattnam ,'midhilai'patti,'magatha'i,sa ethi,kodumudi(matsya),'madura' i,'panchala'ngurichi,kavaadapu ram(may be dwaraka) have connections with mahabharatha ramayana indian government should do archaelogic researches in this place also... 
//one more thing if you dont like to be named with sindhu people who resides far in north then ok you would not like to worship even shiva who is meant to be kailasa and river ganga too is in that part of India.//
So if we are not near in sindhu valley region and far behind from kailash, and ganga we cant worship sivan or we are not supposed to worship? fyi while india has 300000 lakh mosques tamil nadu is the only region in world has 40000 temples which is the only region has temples for all indhu gods...saivite's principal temple is chidambaram not from sindhu valley, cern in switzerland installed the natarajar idol which is not from sindhu valley but from chidambaram...vishnu's principal temple is also from srirangam not from sindhu valley...even before emergence of himalayas our sathuragiri and thiruvannamalai was worshipped...as per siva puranam sivan becomes a fire lingam infront of brahma and vishnu which becames thiruvannamalai(arunachalam- red mountain which later named to east indian state arunachal pradesh)...sathuragiri was considered as kayilaayam(kailash) later have the name dakshina kailash after himalayas emerged from sea...this is why himalayas is ice mountain...as per continent drift theory if a land plate submerged in one side it will emerge at other side...still no body coudlnt find the exact date of kumarikandam submergence...the age of himalayas must be the age of the submergence of kumarikandam.
Kirubanandan

Mumbai, India

#1583 Oct 14, 2013
Tamil is the mother language of all other languages in the world. And, there is no doubt it is the root of sanscrit too. another fact that everyone have to accept that tamil is still is use!!! but sanscrit is not like that.
santhosh

Chennai, India

#1584 Oct 14, 2013
sanskrit is the mantra that is not language now days nobody can speak sanskrit only use for prayers in temple.
Shruti

Bangalore, India

#1585 Oct 15, 2013
Thrivikraman wrote:
it will be north south divide only if the debate is tamil vs hindi...tamils protested against hindi only not sanskrit if they opposed it there will be no sanskrit chanted in tamil temples where as hindi used in north indian temples...if you review my previous comments i have never supported aryan-dravidian theory.. you people show an image as if though we are against north indians...even though we opposed hindi imposition we never played a regional politics against north indians like marathi's raj thackeray or karnataka's kannada rakshana vedhikae.North indians make an image as if though hindi is a complete spoken language form of sanskrit but in reality tamil is the only language preserves sanskrit words(eg. rama is called as raman in tamil,rama in sanskrit but it is shrinken in hindi like ram.The beauty of this word is the ra(naRAyana) and ma(naMAsivayam) this is how hindi is killing hinduism).
I would like to say that no language destroys anything. It is the feeling that.And I dont know whether you have knowledge about sanakrit grammer because I have learnt it so I can tell you one thing there is something called shabroop of words so if you learn that ram's shabdroop is the first thing you learn in primary from which you can make other words too. you can check both Ramah, Ramam and Raman are part of shabdroop roop.Now Hindi which is spoken commonly has lots of words not only from Sanskrit but also has a little influence of Arabic, Persian and Urdu. But shudha hindi they dont mix these words.Even if you Malayalam has also incorporated some words from Portuguese like mesa (means table) Kasara (Chair), Kasuandi (Cashewnut) and arabi words are also there like malakha (angel).So due to some invasions there will be some effects on the language. Now in west they have also included a sanskrit word called karma. so this happens. I would like to say one thing that more than north, south still holds that vedic culture. North was very much affected by long foreign rule.Only Akbar was a good liberal ruler.Hindus used to pay hiogh taxes to visit piligrims etc. I would say one thing that Islam spread in word in no time. But after ruling India so many years why we were not changed because our roots. Sikhism was found due to this. When Aurangzeb used to forcefuly convert people by murdering and by torchering at that time in Punjab an army was made against this where every eldest son of the family had to join. Sikhism was found to protect hinduism. Parda system etc came due to same reason to protect girls. And even child marraiges. Johar (Sati) pratha also started with it.You can read rani Padmini and Allauddin Khilji. But I am not trying to show muslims in dark. Just because hitler done something doesnot means all Germans are bad. Even Some criminals are in hindus itself.So any crime is not linked to any religion. Basically I am telling north has much faced all the socio cultural changes. But due to some good reason south was not much affected. Even though there were invaders who did not allow Halebidu temple in Karnataka.So when Hindi was decided to make national language becuase it was connecting to several states. Now you say govt. are not doing anything in tamilnadu but the fact is that it is not Indian Govt.who found all these facts but are all other International center. Now Germany has 3 big universities of Sanskrit and Nasa is using sanskrit as compluter language. But Is there any involvement or support of Indian govt.Tribals in forest knows all the herbs to treat illness naturally and foriegner when they visit India they meet them ask about it and make medicines which India buys. Lets accept one fact that our country politics is region based, religion based or caste based or community based. As young India we should not appreciate it.We should respect the differences and respect the similarities among us.
Shruti

Bangalore, India

#1586 Oct 15, 2013
Thrivikraman wrote:

So if we are not near in sindhu valley region and far behind from kailash, and ganga we cant worship sivan or we are not supposed to worship? fyi while india has 300000 lakh mosques tamil nadu is the only region in world has 40000 temples which is the only region has temples for all indhu gods...saivite's principal temple is chidambaram not from sindhu valley, cern in switzerland installed the natarajar idol which is not from sindhu valley but from chidambaram...vishnu's principal temple is also from srirangam not from sindhu valley...even before emergence of himalayas our sathuragiri and thiruvannamalai was worshipped...as per siva puranam sivan becomes a fire lingam infront of brahma and vishnu which becames thiruvannamalai(arunachalam- red mountain which later named to east indian state arunachal pradesh)...sathuragiri was considered as kayilaayam(kailash) later have the name dakshina kailash after himalayas emerged from sea...this is why himalayas is ice mountain...as per continent drift theory if a land plate submerged in one side it will emerge at other side...still no body coudlnt find the exact date of kumarikandam submergence...the age of himalayas must be the age of the submergence of kumarikandam.
Hey how can you decide the age of himalayas sounds extreamly funny. Nobody can, even scientist can also estimate.If so it is said that there was only one continent and that was africa and after that everything emerged due to drifts and all. Thats why Africa is called cape of good hope and that are all assumptions. Puranas talk about Pralay after the end of ever yuga. Sati yuga, Dwapar Yuga, Treta Yuga and kaliyuga. I don't know since I havenot witnessed it. And also there is no point in comparing mosque and temple both are god's palace. You should read wings on fire where there is a beautiful definition of god given by Dr.Kalam. no matter what religion you are but people will respect if you do good. Like mother Terresa. what is god. It is the pure feeling in us where we treat everybody like selves. If you are near to god then your heart will be devoid of all descriminations and inequlities. so it is not only sanskrit and Tamil but all languges of our country has given us something for that case Bengali has given so many literally treasures.So lets not be abusive about any languge. Sanskrit is dead language in India but I belive not in abroad. In NASA they are using it and for that they had invited 1000 sanskrit scholars from India to teach but they refused to preach it.I dont know for what reason. If not us since we are busy in proving how miserable that language is. Atleast people in west will understand the value of it. We Indians are busy fighting among us that is why invaders survived here.One more thing Indian Govt. has not found dwarika and ram sethu it is the International research org. And they have found many other things too. ok bye..
Shruti

Bangalore, India

#1587 Oct 15, 2013
Thrivikraman wrote:
it will be north south divide only if the debate is tamil vs hindi...tamils protested against hindi only not sanskrit if they opposed it there will be no sanskrit chanted in tamil temples where as hindi used in north indian temples...if you review my previous comments i have never supported aryan-dravidian theory...whenever we are talking about tamil you people show an image as if though we are against north indians...even though we opposed hindi imposition we never played a regional politics against north indians like marathi's raj thackeray or karnataka's kannada rakshana vedhikae.North indians make an image as if though hindi is a complete spoken language form of sanskrit but in reality tamil is the only language preserves sanskrit words(eg. rama is called as raman in tamil,rama in sanskrit but it is shrinken in hindi like ram.The beauty of this word is the ra(naRAyana) and ma(naMAsivayam) this is how hindi is killing hinduism).Indian government is digging in western gujrat for finding dwaraka but never look at tamil's request like kavada puram and poombuhar(place associated with muchunkda and indra) and if we ask top do this research also we got the name language chauvunists...when cities like asthinapuram,'ayothiya'pattnam ,'midhilai'patti,'magatha'i,sa ethi,kodumudi(matsya),'madura' i,'panchala'ngurichi,kavaadapu ram(may be dwaraka) have connections with mahabharatha ramayana indian government should do archaelogic researches in this place also... 
//one more thing if you dont like to be named with sindhu people who resides far in north then ok you would not like to worship even shiva who is meant to be kailasa and river ganga too is in that part of India.//
In context of the what you said sanskrit similarities in south Indian Languages.
English: This is my book.
tamil: Eid yen pustakam (if I am not wrong).
malayalam: Eid yente pustakam.
Sanskrit: Eidam mam Pustakam.
That "am" ending is basicly widely used in sanskrit.
Shruti

Bangalore, India

#1588 Oct 15, 2013
Thrivikraman wrote:
malayalam is basicaly combination of sanskrit and tamil. It is evolved from grantha tamil. Earlies it was maniparvalam.
Shruti

Bangalore, India

#1589 Oct 15, 2013
santhosh wrote:
sanskrit is the mantra that is not language now days nobody can speak sanskrit only use for prayers in temple.
Sanskrit might be dead in India but not in world. Nasa is using it if not Indians but people from west are learning and using it.So might be one day come instead of jave people will use sanskrit so at that time people might learn. If dont belive check NASA sight.
tamilan

Klang, Malaysia

#1590 Oct 17, 2013
tamil is 30000 years old, the prove is kumari kandam,sanskrit is just 2000 years old....kumari kandam is a sunken land sanskrit is is for hindu religion..tamil is for tamil religion ....mahabarata is just a fake stories and ramayana too..aryan bring their religion and connect the tamil religion to form hinduism...there are only 1 god in the world and how can 300 gods for hindus..tamil people origin god is siva lingam...hindus is vishnu siva brahma and more..
arun

Chennai, India

#1591 Oct 18, 2013
do u know that Tamil is the very oldest living language of india.it is proved by our literature.go and search tholkappiyam and their written periods.then u all will know that Tamil is the oldest living language.even govn of India has announced that Tamil is the first language spoken in India.so sanscrit is not the oldest language.
Raccheal

Chennai, India

#1592 Oct 19, 2013
Many scientist proved Tamil is oldest Lagrange because &#2965;&#3009;&#29 90;&#2992;&#3007;& #2965;&#3021;&#2965; &#2979;&#3021;&#29 75;&#2990;&#3021;, Kumarikka&#7751;&#7789 ;am; 30,000 BC – 16,000 BC where Tamil people lived now sunk in sea . Kumarikka&#7751;&#7789 ;am was joined with two countries which was Africa and Australia even Aryans who found Sanskrit entered India through Khyber pass in 1500 BC before that Tamil people lived in India now Tamil people are scattered all over the world now they have no voice to prove it and Tamil spoken by Eelam Tamil people is the pure Tamil. Tamil spoken by Indians are merged with Sanskrit words already Tamil people have lots of problem do' hurt them by rubbish word if u don't agree Tamil is not oldest Lagrange its OK .
Raagul Nagarajan

Noida, India

#1593 Oct 19, 2013
MURALI DHARAN wrote:
TAMIL IS THE OLDEST LIVING LANGUAGE IN THE WORLD. ALL NORTH INDIANS SUPPORTING SANSKRIT SUCK.
Dear Murali,

I can empathize with you saying Tamil is the oldest language, which also reflects my belief, but please refrain from separating North and South India, which is such an immature and child-like behavior. We are just "Indians". And everyone has the right for believing in their version of truth. In case, you cannot respect it, atleast don't try to trample on it. Thank you.
Tamil Selvi

Bangalore, India

#1594 Oct 19, 2013
Tamil sound like an old language. Look its limitations and limited script and sounds. That itself shows that it has primitive origin. On the other hand Sanskrit is very systematic and scientifically structured. Too structured to have been naturally evolved. Sanskrit was made too systematic by Brahmins only to make it available to bright minds. Average people cannot learn Sanskrit. As a result it failed to become the language of masses. Today we have such great movies in Tamil and great songs. I love Vijay. In Sanskrit, there are no movies as average people cannot understand it. I wish to learn Sanskrit. I know I am smart.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min scaritual 778,451
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 16 min Ugly Truth from d... 605,347
Why do BLACK People hate Mexicans so much? (Dec '13) 21 min Just American 1,030
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 22 min SAYS IT ALL 96,865
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 32 min WasteWater 5,160
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 37 min USA Born 560,510
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 41 min WasteWater 265,472
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 4 hr yon 4,897
More from around the web