Which is the Oldest Indian Language? ...
Bala Tamizhan

Plano, TX

#1524 Oct 5, 2013
Oh, this is why north doesnt helped tamil peoples in srilanka.
And helped north buddhist srilankan to kill Tamil peoples.

Really I beleive in God that you peoples will be cultivated as like you had done to our tamil people.
Bala Tamizhan

Plano, TX

#1525 Oct 5, 2013
I will agree you can kill pabakaran, But how dare showing racism in killing 150000 tamil peoples. Surely God will kill the peoples who supported to kill Srilankan tamils. I think this is what happened in Kedarnath killing more than 3000 peoples. God will soon tally it.
Bala Tamizhan

Plano, TX

#1526 Oct 5, 2013
Tamil people even glittering in apple company, discovered emails... tamil people received Noble prize... also tamil nadu is in 3rd position in india in Developed state. Because of you northern poor people were also paying heavy taxes... Were are working for you peoples.

Soon we will get a separate nation,, so then only we can be a developed nation like singapore.
shruti

Bangalore, India

#1527 Oct 5, 2013
Bala Tamizhan wrote:
Tamil people even glittering in apple company, discovered emails... tamil people received Noble prize... also tamil nadu is in 3rd position in india in Developed state. Because of you northern poor people were also paying heavy taxes... Were are working for you peoples.
Soon we will get a separate nation,, so then only we can be a developed nation like singapore.
one more thing Bala you cannot be a separate country because for water you are still dependent on Karnataka. You are not paying high taxes to North Indians but your CM is buying sarees from your tax money. My dear friend India is rich but Indians are poor. In India politicians divide people for their vote bank. So don't speak separatist language dear it will not help you.
shruti

Bangalore, India

#1528 Oct 5, 2013
Bala Tamizhan wrote:
Oh, this is why north doesnt helped tamil peoples in srilanka.
And helped north buddhist srilankan to kill Tamil peoples.
Really I beleive in God that you peoples will be cultivated as like you had done to our tamil people.
Hi Bala, Tamil people killed in Srilanka are Srilankan Tamil and for that case if you see many countries are their who are not good to their minorities for example Hindus and Christians in Pakistan and also in Bangladesh. Even Hidus in Pakistan asked Indian govt for help but it is not feasible for govt to provide to so many people. And also Sikh riots happened in 1983 after Indira Gandhi's assassination. So many Sikhs were killed . Kaahmiri Pandits had to be refugee. I am telling you all these because it not only Tamils of Srilanka who are facing this problem. But many other communities too. Even Muslims in US after 9/11. What Indian Govt can do for the citizens of different country.India had voted against Srilanka in UN. You know Wat are the reason of these problems in world because humans takes differences before humanity. In your case you are feeling bad for Tamils of Srilanka because you are also Tamil. If you were not then it would feel the same for other community people. It is just the difference of latitude and longitude you are born. So their is a shloka in "Vasudhev Kutumbakam" means entire world is my family . So lets take care of each other and not draw differences between eachother like you are a north Indian so I hate you etc. Let's be a family and take care of each other and every living being .
shruti

Bangalore, India

#1529 Oct 5, 2013
Bala Tamizhan wrote:
I will agree you can kill pabakaran, But how dare showing racism in killing 150000 tamil peoples. Surely God will kill the peoples who supported to kill Srilankan tamils. I think this is what happened in Kedarnath killing more than 3000 peoples. God will soon tally it.
. You mean the innocent people killed in Uttarakhand in natural calamity is a punishment given by god because tamilians were killed in Srilanka. How insensitive and inhuman you are. Sad people like you who have hatred filled in heart. So Tsunami is a punishment given to Tamilians who got killed for some sin. Please do not conclude god as biased as humans. God will not see that you are Tamilian or a non Tamilian. All these kind of problems in this world are because there are people who has so much hatred filled in their hearts for a particular group or community. May God Forgive you.
Bala Tamizhan

Plano, TX

#1530 Oct 5, 2013
Hi shruthi,

When was indian government formed. Its only 60 years history.
Is it Vallabhai patel thought, Like that Any thing can happen.
We are spreaded across worl, working for out tamil nation people.

And also no need to tell about current CM, she is also a north indoa women. so we will get a goo time in our Tamil history to get a separate nation. everything i possible.

Please check Sudan into north and south.
Its recently happened.
you cant separate Tamil nadu into 2 state, But Tamil nadu to a different nation. before few months how our young guys ught for tamil people assassination by India.

It will get shapes to gt a new nation. Dont treat as slaves and helping Srilankan armies by giving war ships to kill our own tamil nation people.
Bala Tamizhan

Plano, TX

#1531 Oct 5, 2013
I agree shruthi that all the incidenta you are mentioning.

But why india lended their army support to Srilanka.

Even if srilanka was left alone, our peoples will wont be dies this much.

Worst India attacked tamil nation people at the back, that we dont know.

And also we are getting waters from karnataka, we are in india so we are requesting water by law.

If we are a separate nation, then karnataka or india has to be in world court to answer that a river passing over multiple nation has to give water as per rule.
Min it.

Then as usual war betwen tamil and india. US requires base in south asia, so surely they will support us. Canada a real nation for humans rejected common wealth, they will support us. All goo countries will support us. If we loss also we are happy in that, as we are courageous people.
Bala Tamizhan

Plano, TX

#1532 Oct 5, 2013
God cant kill particular worst people, so it would happen randomly.
I agree that Tsunami happened to punish us that not fought unitedly to our tamil peoples. In that also worst singalanese were killed.

Tamil peoples also killed in some numbers but the ration is small.

No need to worry about that, I had faith in fate and god, who always design climax properly. Waiting for the good climax to those politicians and peoples who all including me who were silent on watching the cruel assassinations. How the worst singalanese people who did wrong things to tamil womens and childrens in Srilanka
shruti

Bangalore, India

#1533 Oct 5, 2013
Bala Tamizhan wrote:
Hi shruthi,
And also no need to tell about current CM, she is also a north indoa women. so we will get a goo time in our Tamil history to get a separate nation. everything i possible.
Its recently happened.
you cant separate Tamil nadu into 2 state, But Tamil nadu to a different nation. before few months how our young guys ught for tamil people assassination by India.
It will get shapes to gt a new nation. Dont treat as slaves and helping Srilankan armies by giving war ships to kill our own tamil nation people.
You know one thing how many Tamiliana are there in Columbo. In 2008 there were many major blast done by LTTE. And in that market you know how many Tamils were there. So blasts only killed Sinhalese not Tamils or Wat. And one more thing do you support Maoist in our country. Ok now they will also have a reason but doing bomb blasts are not correct things are from both sides. And if you want to be separate country then go ahead get seperated and fight against Srilanka alone. By your comments above that you cherished the people who got killed in flood of uttarakhand innocent kids and all. I don't consider you as a human too or Indian. Because our culture is so strong that we will not think for any human like this. You are not an Indian. Just a Tamilian but all T amils are like you I don't believe. They are humans first then Indians and then Tamils seeing you I will not change my point of for others. Anyways Karunanidhi is Tamil right. He is even worst than Jayalalitha. Comparitively Jayalalitha is far better. And like you entire Tamilnadu doesnot want to be seprate.And please don't depend on Karnataka if you want to be a nation. Find your own resources or just god might bless you with a river seeing that you are Tamils.
Bala Tamizhan

Plano, TX

#1534 Oct 5, 2013
Dont worry shruthi Iam a better human being than all of you.

We led all the peoples to live safely in srilanka.

We were giving water to kerala even we require water. Not like your karnataka farmers will come to street for just not to give waters.

We come to street to get waters. But shame on you peoples in karnataka. Are you peoples are humans?

On one day All the karnataka peoples gathered to protest giving water, Same day heavy rain crushed you people. On these signs also you wont realize in God. Everything thing can happen when you people crush our tamil people.
shruti

Bangalore, India

#1535 Oct 5, 2013
Bala Tamizhan wrote:
God cant kill particular worst people, so it would happen randomly.
I agree that Tsunami happened to punish us that not fought unitedly to our tamil peoples. In that also worst singalanese were killed.
Tamil peoples also killed in some numbers but the ration is small.
No need to worry about that, I had faith in fate and god, who always design climax properly. Waiting for the good climax to those politicians and peoples who all including me who were silent on watching the cruel assassinations. How the worst singalanese people who did wrong things to tamil womens and childrens in Srilanka
Please ask god to send a river to Tamilnadu. Telling you anything is waste. If scroll up near Topix bar local Pakistan is written It is their created things to make us fight. So mind Wat you say publicaly why asking US to support ask Pakistan or Bangladesh they will support. It is very sad to come across somebody like you. Defaming entire Tamils. What is the difference between Sinhalese who killed Tamils. They were also happy when innocent people were killed and you are also happy when innocent people got killed. When kids lost their parents and people lost families because they were North Indians and Sinhalese because they were Tamil. Do you think that those kids or people killed Tamils. How immature you are! Even politicians now also they are not doing anything good for country but for that common man is not answerable. You don't have that much sense even to analyze. If Rajive Gandhi sent army to Srilanka do you think common man is behind that? Please make a separate country for yourself . If possible watch your thoughts.
shruti

Bangalore, India

#1536 Oct 5, 2013
Bala Tamizhan wrote:
We were giving water to kerala even we require water. Not like your karnataka farmers will come to street for just not to give waters.
We come to street to get waters. But shame on you peoples in karnataka. Are you peoples are humans?
On one day All the karnataka peoples gathered to protest giving water, Same day heavy rain crushed you people. On these signs also you wont realize in God. Everything thing can happen when you people crush our tamil people.
Yes the worst people you mentioned were those little kids who lost their lives and who did not even know anything. So shameful. Your words are insult to humanity. Please I am no more interested in people like you. And kerla doesn't depend on your water that is when kanyakumari you people took then Palakkad came to us in treaty.In Kerala we get ground water. And also till now have survived on water given by Karnataka ok.
shruti

Bangalore, India

#1537 Oct 5, 2013
Bala Tamizhan wrote:
Don't call yourself human. And Defame entire Tamils. I have many Tamil friends and they are not like you. Only for you make a separate Nation. Because reading things Tamils will also would not like you to be with them.
shruti

Bangalore, India

#1538 Oct 5, 2013
Bala Tamizhan wrote:
Hi shruthi,
Its recently happened.
If Rajiv Gandhi sent forces then it was his mistake not common man was responsible for and also in very next elections he was thrown of and then when he was busy in doing election campaign he was killed. Ok even if you now also many politicians are doing wrong things. So many scams are there so Wat can a common man do. They are the biggest terrorists. If you see karunanidhi he is a equal terrorist he wasted such a prime area atleast Jayalalitha converted it to hospital.
Bala Tamizhan

Plano, TX

#1539 Oct 6, 2013
Hi shruti,

you dont have rights to talk about our tamil people. Stop commenting about our people and me. I know how Iam a human. Try to be a good human.

Even you know how to share a river if it flows over many countries and states.

It has to be shared. But you sin people using for yourselves, and only open dams when floods coming, at that time our farmers will suffer a lot and many killed during floods.

At that flood time also try o build a canal and send water to sea.

if one door closed another door will open. Same way our tamil people will find and another source. Really the water sin will crush you all the peoples in north and karnataka.
shruti

Bangalore, India

#1540 Oct 6, 2013
Bala Tamizhan wrote:
Hi shruti,
you dont have rights to talk about our tamil people. Stop commenting about our people and me. I know how Iam a human. Try to be a good human.
Even you know how to share a river if it flows over many countries and states.
It has to be shared. But you sin people using for yourselves, and only open dams when floods coming, at that time our farmers will suffer a lot and many killed during floods.
At that flood time also try o build a canal and send water to sea.
if one door closed another door will open. Same way our tamil people will find and another source. Really the water sin will crush you all the peoples in north and karnataka.
I have not said anything bad about Tamils. It is you who are saying bad. The country which you are cribbing in that country court only justified that water should be shared alright. As per you the innocent people who died in natural calamity is a result of Tamils died in Srilanka then. Then the Tamils who died in Srilanka also faced it due to some sin done by them. It is your logic. So I am giving back to you. For you only blood of your community is blood and others are water. I said if you want to be a seperate nation then don't depend on India for water.Who are you to tell me to not to write about Tamils they are my country people. Just because people like you are there then it doesn't mean everybody is like you. Don't call yourself a human because you are not. You know these kind of problems are there in this world because people like you are there. Why to blame srinlankans they were also doing same like you favouring their community people. If I say Tamils were responsible for the killing of Jews done by Hitler because they sat and watched it so they deserve this so does it make sense. No right so innocent people who got killed in Uttarkhand are not responsible for it and they are not worst people as per your comment. And I will reply to your post because if people like you are not corrected then you will pollute entire community like your heart.
Bala Tamizhan

Plano, TX

#1541 Oct 6, 2013
Hi

did you understand what Iam saying, please check laws. when a river lowing through other states or other country it has to be shared, even pakistan sharing water, india sharing water wit China. So if we are separate nation also you will be under pressure to give. even china decided to change the route of brahmaputra, but they dropped because of pressure that a water goes to different countries should not be touched like that.

Have you got it now.

dont touch on my humanity. If Iam a kannadan I will give water. Because water is most for those who are dying than who requires water for bathing.

Have you got it.

Ok tell me whether id you compromise that kannadan not giving water is correct or not.

then only there is meaning to chat with you.

If you are also one among with that foolish people. then sorry I will disconnect chat.

Because you will tell stopping water and prayer for rain water or Tamil people also a humanism. Then who is scolding the people who are doing wrong things is not a humanism.

We met war with pakistan and china.
No body will tell that Vajpayee done war with mushraff, Only india Vs pakistan.

Same way if any of your worst peoples comes to streets ato block water, then whole kannadan is worst people.

Try to educate them to share water.

Previously our older lady king laid war on Bangalore to get water.

thi could happen again.

Since: Aug 13

Chennai, India

#1542 Oct 6, 2013
shruti wrote:
Ok meenatchai was a lady who was princess so madhur meenakshi temple is actually meenatchai temple. One more thing if kumaran is Tamil word then why it is used in Sanskrit a lot like rajkumaran meaning prince in Sanskrit but in Tamil prince is not called the same. According to Skanda purana (purana on karthikeyan) he got name karthikeya because he was born to kritika.
And om saravanay namah sholoka for karthikeya itself is Sanskrit. The word murugan is from shanmugan mugam became murugan.
dear shruti, i have already mentioned in my previous comments that sanskrit is a modified tamil form so there is nothing wrong if sanskrit have tamil names...rajakumaran can be written as rasakumaran in kodunthamil(spoken or modified tamil)and arasakumaran in pure tamil...sa will convert to ja in sanskrit...sanskrit doesnt use tamil's soul letter in beginning when it is modified so actually the sanskrit letters starting with a,aah,e,eeh,u,uuh,ae,aaeh,ai,o h,ooh,ouh as we think are all tamil words even Aariyan(arya) also tamil word ariyan means ayyappan or ayyanaar as per soodamani nikandu eg. uruthiran->rudra,ari->ha ri,aran->haran,irudayam- >hrudaya...murugan born from krittika or sivan's third eye?...as far as i know kiruthikai is type of a viratham dedicated for murugan...six fire sparks emitted(kandhu-emission,kandha n->skandha) from sivan's third eye dropped in saravanapoigai transformed to six childs brought up by karthigai girls so the name karthikeyan(kar+thee+keyan-the one who removes black or dark and gives the light)...karthigai->kruttik a(soul letter ah removed in ka leaving just "ik") just like karuthanan->krushnan...aaru mugan becomes shanmukha..mugam->mukha...m urugan named from "muruguthal" means young,valour,beauty...usually murugan refers to the pose when he use a peacock mount and rooster flag...peacock denotes beauty and rooster denotes valour(rooster most courageous in birds and peacock most beautiful bird)...interestingly vaelar in tamil also denotes murugan...murugan's chanting nama is six letter word like his six face "sa ra va na ba va"...

Since: Aug 13

Chennai, India

#1543 Oct 6, 2013
Bala Tamizhan wrote:
Prabakaran born in a hardcore hindu saivite family...since he named his first charles antony(named after late ltte field marshall) he is seen as a christian leader...but in reality his another son's name is balachandran(krishna) and his daughter's name is dwaraka...prabhakaran is a big devotee of krishna and had belief in bhagavad gita...but everything went against him...dravidian parties imposed aryan-dravidian theory in srilankan issue also separated srilankan tamils and indians...but prabhakaran doesnt hate india and the chinese come to srilanka only after prabhakaran died...nobody can save india from china since chinese well placed in srilanka and their first target will be kudankulam and it would never happened if prabhakaran is there...prabakaran very much inspired by the activities of nethaji...he never seen nethaji as an aryan but indian...many tamils beleive as if though nethaji reincarnated as prabhakaran since his activities similar to nethaji...when rajiv gandhi was murdered many congress leaders,mlas,mps,ministers,off icers were not with him because the plan to kill him was well known among them but rajiv dont know...4 days before the sriperumbudur bomb blast rajiv gandhi warned usa's intervention in kuwait...but these matters doesnt taken into account in rajiv gandhi murder case...cia,kashmir jihadis,sonia gandhi,subramania swamy,karunanithi are all to be accused but at the end everything pointed prabhakaran...prabhakaran in one of his interview denied his part in rajiv's death and his face went sad when asked about rajiv's death...a picture showing many sinhala soldiers beating rajiv in colombo airport is available show sinhalese's brutal face but facist sonia gandhi never seen him as a husband joint hands with sinhala who beaten rajiv gandhi killed srlankan tamils to hide her deadliest face...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Homeowners lose Katrina insurance flood case (Aug '06) 3 min DBullock 12
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min truth 665,632
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 29 min crucifiedguy 284,739
Christians cannot debate with ATHEISTS 33 min It aint necessari... 723
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 2 hr WildWeirdWillie 184,820
donald trump will not fulfill all campaign prom... 2 hr crucifiedguy 62
women watching men naked on webcam (Mar '12) 3 hr str8hairymarried 85
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 3 hr truth 88,545
The Future of Politics in America 6 hr River Tam 313
More from around the web