velu

Seoul, Korea

#1324 Jul 3, 2013
I personally think, ancient Tamil was originated in Kumari Kandam (lemuria continent)know was Dravidan that includes Malayalam, Kannadam, Tulu and Telegu. Tamil was announced as first classical language of India then other all Dravidan languages.... The truth is the origin of Tamil is unknown and it is mother for other Daravidan language and other world language. I personally wonder while learning about Korean language, Japanese and Cameroon have same words and grammar. most of all English have many words that is root from Tamil... I conclude that the first language cannot be remain until now. However Tamil was preserved and still living and the root with other language is proved. Tamil have great philosophy, humanities, holiness and truths, as I am a Tamil, the literature of Tamil-Tirukural is comparable to bible even greater than bible virtues, it has 1330 versus including praising god as first chapter. There is a competition between Tamil and Sanskrit. Sanskrit pregnant the Hindu religion. I personally hate Hindu religion concepts such as Varnashiramam (Caste system), since there is no humanity and equality in-front of god and brings lot of dark in the human kind. so I can personally say Sanskrit brought darkness to the humankind in the form of bad religious concepts... I am sorry if I hurt someone personally.
Read the History First

Bangalore, India

#1325 Jul 4, 2013
Sanskrit is a vedic Language and it existed right from Vedic Period. Now the sequence is something like this:
Paleolithic Age
Mesolithic Age
Neolithic Age
Chalolithic Age
Iron Age
Indus Valley Civilization(BC)
Vedic Age(BC)
Pre-Maurya(BC to AD) to modern India.
Tamil followed Vedic Age. Many vedas were translated into Tamil at the end of BC and beginning of AD.
Sanskrit haters and Tamil believers have never been able to digest this fact.
Sanskrit is the oldest Indian Language while Tamil is the oldest language in survival.
mudaliar

Bangalore, India

#1326 Jul 4, 2013
Dear Read the History First

One need to read the history continuously .It is not a one time process and conclude. One must be prepared to change if new truths are unraveled with new evidences.
1.Yes Sanskrit is the language exploited by the world over if I am correct since Greeks came and settled in India, initially 10000 B.C, and lastly with Alexander invasion.
2. Indus valley civilization have all the roots of Tamil, Kannada, Telugu and Malayalam.
3. Asoka inscriptions also partly based on Proto Tamil and inscriptions prior to Asoka periods also seems to confirm
4. There is a definite proof exists that Tamil and Sanskrit thrived simultaneously.
5.True there were periods of Sanskrit domination and took the center stage and did not allow local languages to thrive .
6.Hence vested interests existed to suppress and distort real History. I believe this trend will continue
7. A culture native to Indians existed without Vedic influence and Sanskrit language cannibalized it.Several religions appeared and disappeared 8.Tamil existed all over India,Mathura basha, local language was spoken during Ramayana period. Sooner or later we will find that most of the world languages have some connection with proto Dravidian language too and similar to Sanskrit.
9. Indus script has minimum Sanskrit influence and maximum Dravidian language and Numbers..
10. Tamil writing developed in stages and existed along with Prakrit,(Singhala inscriptions)
11.Jains wrote in Tamil
12.Grantham letters gave way to classic Sanskrit letters
13 Buddhist wrote in Pali first and then with Sanskrit.
14 In South India Pallavas, Cholas promoted Sanskrit and Brahmanism , and Pandyas promoted Tamil since ages.
Sakthi

Ashburn, VA

#1329 Jul 5, 2013
Y not...u knw Tirukural, Tholkappiyam they all all are written in BC 2nd century they are a biggest proof for our tamil and 2) via scientific "Boombugar i.e Kumari continent" and they will clearly explain the age of tamil...it will be more than 20k
ramyasekar

Mumbai, India

#1331 Jul 5, 2013
tamil language is the most spritual language in the world. grammatical book called tolkapiam was orginated before 1000s of years ago. so a language need more than 5000s years from its origin to develope as a grammatical language. from this we can understand tamil is the oldest language in the world. valga tamil valarga tamil.
indian

Lucknow, India

#1333 Jul 8, 2013
hey peace and tamilian, there may be slight cultural difference but I firmly believe that dravidians and aryans are same. It's was rumored by the British to divide and rule our country that they are different. Keep north and south indian together and you will surely will not find found (in most of the cases) who is who? Logically there is almost no chance of having different origins of all of the indian people. I'm from uttarakhand and the roots of my father's clan are there in kashmir and my mother's in karnataka. So due to this intermixing occurred 1000 years ago between there clans I believe it will be unfair to sing aryan dravid raga. Are u still living in medieval world ? Just open up to each other and have tolerance for differences in thoughts.
mudaliar

Bangalore, India

#1334 Jul 8, 2013
Dear Indian

The topic is not north Indian or South Indian.What language our ancestors spoke?Do the Tamil existed across the world or Sanskrit. We all know how Sanskrit , Greek , Latin etc became the bread and butter language and all our ancient knowledge was hijacked. Tamil also have lots of old literature and in this internet age many are surfacing from Sri Lanka, Malaya, Singapore, Germany . Russia, China,Africa, Korea etc. There is a research going on that Sumerian script is also Tamil and Sanskrit words are also mixed up slightly. Indus script is having all south Indian languages , may be the root language for Tamil, Kannada, Telugu and Malayalam etc.Day by day Aryan myth is being sent backyard of Vatican.Most of the world concentrated on North India and voluminous records ,false and true are available. But for South India history is to be rewritten based on several fields without regional, religion and language bias. This will happen now because of all regional languages are duly getting their importance which were suppressed by Sanskrit and lately by English.But may take centuries if politics and casts interfere with the progress and poor getting exploited.
Vinod

Chennai, India

#1335 Jul 9, 2013
Tamil is the oldest language.. It is the original language of kumari kandam (lemuria continent) which includes the present day india... Even today the languages spoken in many african countries are derived from Tamil. You can search in youtube for "cameroonians speak tamil"...Many places name in the world are derived from tamil for eg., CYPRUS derived from seppu meaning copper, Cyprus has abundant of copper... Caspian Sea derived from tamil word casappu meaning bitter taste...the water from caspian sea tastes bitter...The japaneese language researchers say that their language itself has been derived from tamil...You can search it in youtube.... If sanskrit is the oldest language then why it has no reference outside india...it is not even spoken language like hindi in india...

Sanskrit is the language of Aryans...When they invaded india (kumari kandam) they stole all the works of tamils and put credit to their names..They 'SSHH' sound is very dominant in their language..so they added the 'SSHH' word to lot of tamil words and mantrams. For eg., Vittunu became Vishnu, Agathiyar -> Agasthiyar, Kandha -> Skandha, Vetti -> Veshti, Arasuvathi -> Saraswati, latchumi -> lakshmi etc..

The aryans (brahmins) were very adamant and they will not give credit to anyone....Even they created the caste system as well and named Tamils as SHUDRAS... Tamils were very knowledgeable persons and they gave the world Thirukkanidha panchangam several thousand years before...Which involves complex mathematics and formulas... The tamils scholars always used to perform calculations using several formulas. The tamil word for formulae is 'SHUTHIRAM'....this shuthiram became 'SASHTRA' in sanskrit and they named tamils as 'SHUDRAS'(beacause they always perform 'SHUTHIRAM') and made SHUDRAS as low caste....

I apologize to the readers for bringing in the caste issue, but it was required to explain the cunningness of aryans which will help readers to understand how they undermined the tamils and its tamil language.

Vanakkam
Vazhga Thamizh
RAJESH KALKI

Ashburn, VA

#1336 Jul 9, 2013
sanskrit is waste . TAMIL is the oldest living language in india as well as in the whole world. brahmins who came to india changes their religion and adapted hindu religion. tholkapiam was " found " before 2200 years, but it was written before 2200 years ago. brahmins are not hindus. they are from other religion. sanskrit is not an indian language. its a foreign language. brahmins tricked us sp that we should believe that they are hindus. so don't be blind. TAMIL is the oldest language. archaeologist ALEX COLLIER told that at some point in the prehistoric period almost all over the world. ok. go watch his video in YOUTUBE. OK
manju

Hyderabad, India

#1339 Jul 11, 2013
Tamil is not oldest, those blind idiots of tamil nadu think like that, Kannada is the oldest and there is a proof. Tamil is just verbally say that, but they dont have proof. They are good in politics. Sanskrit is the oldest and beautiful language. Dont ever compare useless tamil language with any other lanuage.
Vinod S

Chennai, India

#1340 Jul 16, 2013
place2fun wrote:
hi...
Sanskrit is the oldest language in the world.If we compare Sanskrit and Tamil then we find that Sanskrit is oldest then Tamil.If we see the history then in that time Sanskrit is used by Rishi Munni and its a Gods language.Tamil comes after the Sanskrit.
You cannot even see or feel god then how come the sanskrit the GOD's Language
Vinod S

Chennai, India

#1341 Jul 16, 2013
manju wrote:
Tamil is not oldest, those blind idiots of tamil nadu think like that, Kannada is the oldest and there is a proof. Tamil is just verbally say that, but they dont have proof. They are good in politics. Sanskrit is the oldest and beautiful language. Dont ever compare useless tamil language with any other lanuage.
You Idiot Kannada is the Language totaly borrowed from Tamil and Sanskrit and if u remove sanskrit and Tamil from Kannada. there is no language called Kannada.Think Before u write u Bloody fat head.
Balaji gurunath

Gurgaon, India

#1342 Jul 16, 2013
Dear Hindu warriors as on to you.u where the warriors there is no doubt in it.but me refusing ur statement u where blindly speaking about ur language there is lot of evidence that Tamil is am old existing language of all with out help of any other language tamil can survive but without Tamil.languages like Telugu,Malayalam,Kannadam,can' t survive.
Balaji gurunath

Gurgaon, India

#1343 Jul 16, 2013
Manju plz mind ur words dnt use poisonous word if ur language is superior to u that's for u and u can't say useless Tamil how dare u to say.1st of all respect others belief that our Indian culture ok
Manivannan

Chennai, India

#1344 Jul 17, 2013
Judged:543
One of the most funniest thing in the world is that Dravidian(Black African living in small part of india especially south india)thinks themselves cultured and civilized but in reality even a mere glance upon their face tell their entire history of total foolishness , barberic , ignorant culture . I don't understand why fucking bastard dravidian not consider himself genetically related to black pig . they say their fucking language tamil is developed and old language and moreover they even consider Tamil better than sanskrit . the foolish tamilian doesn't even know that sanskrit is the mother of all indo-european language(check on wiki if you have doubt ) and that there are thousands of outstanding books on various branch of knowledge have been written in sanskrit . They do not accept reality that Aryan people came and fucked them out from North india and forced them to live in small region of south India where all year there is a skin burning temperature and there is no good river . They are sore looser . I will recommend all Tamilian to accept Aryan people as their master and be loyal to them .

Hey thevadiya paiya vaya mooduda porumpokku.....
KARTHIKEYAN

Bangalore, India

#1346 Jul 17, 2013
TAMIL IS THE OLDEST, RICHEST AND LIVING LANGUAGE OF INDIA. EVERY INDIAN SHOULD BE PROUD OF THIS. TAMIL S NOT JUST A LANGUAGE, ITS LIFE. IF ANYONE HAS GENUINE PROOF TAT UR RESPECTIVE LANGUAGE IS OLDEST PLEASE UPLOAD IT. I KNOW NO ONE HAS. IF U GO SEARCH PROOF FOR UR LANGUAGE U'LL GET ONLY TAMIL PROOFS. PLEASE ADMIT THIS. 70% OF INDIAN INSCRIPTIONS FOUND WERE TAMIL. PLEASE ACCEPT THIS.
jacob tirunelveli

Chennai, India

#1351 Jul 19, 2013
north indians please give evidence for your arguements. we have provided lot of proofs in this topic for tamil. sanskrit is the language of brahmins who belong to kashmir. sanskrit is not god's language. it is spoken by brahmins thats all. those brahmin idiots fooled all indians to believe that their language is superior. and those who argue that africans are the first people on earth please findout the genetal researches. it says there are two different women gene which are the base of all genes. 1. belongs to african women. 2. belongs to black dravidians. please note that africans have never travelled outside africa. if they have travelled then their culture should have been established. only the dravidians travelled all over the world.there are lot of proofs for that.
Manivannan

Chennai, India

#1352 Jul 20, 2013
Tamil Indian wrote:
/QUOTE] Just understand dat dravidians wer livin in INDIA bfore de arya invaded. Dravidians spoke TAMIL. So it is clearly understood dat TAMIL is de oldest lang.of India. "Thai tamile vanakam".
Excellent ...!!!!!!!
KUMAR

Swansea, UK

#1354 Jul 20, 2013
Mr tirunelveli ,

Emperor - krishnadevaraya ruled whole south India , shame you are unaware if it .....
jacob tirunelveli wrote:
<quoted text>
ha ha your post itself is a guiness record of false statement.
keep it up. dont give up. i dont know how kannada came in this topic. please read history of south india. cholas ruled from kundoor to kanjipuram. cheras ruled allover kerala. and pandians ruled the south. where did kannada came in the picture.
bharani

Delhi, India

#1355 Jul 21, 2013
hey northies...do you know sanskrit first...first learn the etymologies then you can comment ...sanskrit did not originate form india.....tamil is the oldest living language in the world....many asked scientific proof about the lumeria continent right!! you will get one in the future..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who would like Darwins Theory of Evolution take... (Dec '10) 25 min ChristineM 48,263
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 25 min hojo 559,651
Hey guys..we are hiring boy for threesome sex.. 28 min myveryownjulia 2
does indian women likes to have mmf 3some?? 30 min myveryownjulia 2
getting wife to have a mmf threesome (Nov '13) 40 min myveryownjulia 4
How can I talk my wife into a 3 way with anothe... (Apr '08) 46 min myveryownjulia 155
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 57 min Kaitlin the Wolf ... 775,696
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr ctsseo 605,054
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr who 265,195
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 6 hr Chris Clearwater 175,684
More from around the web