Which is the Oldest Indian Language? ...
Anonymous

Chennai, India

#1170 Apr 12, 2013
Peace wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you know about Mauryas ? They were before Moghuls. do you know the area of their territory? the name "INDIA" itself is not ours :D ;)
This is clearly what ive been telling you. You were incompetent and foolish enough to let your mauryas give up their rule to a mughal, while we were consistent enough to sustain our rule for tens of decades. Let us see you tell this publically and accept that you were failures!
Anonymous

Chennai, India

#1171 Apr 12, 2013
Peace wrote:
<quoted text>
Anna didnt ask that there are so many pygmies in TN so it should be declared an african territory !
No he didnt. But maybe he DID ASK YOU VITILIGO INFESTED SCOUNDRELS TO STOP MAKING A FOOL OF YOURSELVES AND START UNDERSTANDING THE TRUTH. HE MAYBE WANTED YOU TO LET THE GOVERNMENT DOMINATED BY YOU TO BECOME DEMOCRATIC I THEIR ROOTS AND REVEAL THE TRUTH.

STOP ABUSING A RARE, JUST LEADER DUDE! WHAT ARE YOU?
CLOWN IN A POLO T-SHIRT?
Anonymous

Chennai, India

#1172 Apr 13, 2013
Peace wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice dreams !:)
You better SHUT THE F**K UP AND START LEARNING HARD , COLD, TRUE FACTS. IF ITS YOUR NATURE TO FOOLISHLY OPRESS INTELLECTUALLY SOUND PEOPLE LIKE JACOB, JUST LIKE HOW YOU DID TO US MANY CENTURIES AGO, GOD HELP YOU. OR DAMN YOU!
Anonymous

Chennai, India

#1173 Apr 13, 2013
Peace wrote:
<quoted text>
"See, god even had no courage to touch our women, unlike you guys even the mughals have done it in your land."
hahaha...no one even today like to touch your women... nothing about courage...if if anybody have courage then too nobody would prefer to even touch those black stinky women...so forget about the past.:P
Why do u guys still celebrate dussehra, diwali etc..this is a part of hindu mythology carried over by aryans. boycott it if you can...:P we have left marks in your blood ... you cannot easily leave your massters :P ;)
Mr. mokka Peace. the women of your land stayed at home like cowards while tamil women like thillayadi valliammai worked at par with male freedom fighters. A TAMIL WOMAN SET HERSELF ABLAZE AND RAN INTO A WEAPONS ARTILLARY, KILLING SEVERAL BRITISH OFFICIALS, WHILE YOUR WOMEN SAT AT HOME LIKE COWARDS. ONE MORE TIME YOU TALK LIKE THAT WHORE, LETS SEE WHO IS GONNA BE THE PAUPER AND WHO WOULD BE THE
PRINCE!

REGARDS FOR A KLEPTOMANIAC,
MANADHIN KURAL.
Anonymous

Chennai, India

#1174 Apr 13, 2013
Peace wrote:
<quoted text>
I will reiterate that Kumari Kandam is a hypothetical theory jus like setusamudram. setusamudram might have been there but not surely that it had been built by ram.:D u guys fight for everything. even for setusamudram. we enforced a religion on you and you readily accepted. then came the christians they also forced you and again you readily accepted.:D that prooves who ruled who?
That was because we were secular and not arrogant like you skank!
Anonymous

Chennai, India

#1175 Apr 13, 2013
Peace wrote:
<quoted text>
I represent your masters :)
Well the "masters" were chucked out of our land by us.
A question. You must be either broke, bankrupt or jobless, mr peace? Am I right?
Anonymous

Chennai, India

#1176 Apr 13, 2013
Kool wrote:
<quoted text>
Mr. Tamiliamman nobody wants to learn that idiotic uncivilised pathetic aapdiyaaaaa saapdiyaaaaa language Tamil. Tamilians don talk they shout :D
Ms kool,
It is my duty to bring to your knowledge that no wants to even speak your "ham apka jatha hai rotha hai kyun koon" language too. Its just too infested with stupidity
Anonymous

Chennai, India

#1177 Apr 13, 2013
Kool wrote:
<quoted text>
Then stop using sanskrit in your temples, weddings or any rituals/functions :P
Let me make it clear pool. In tamilnadu we have temples that use only chants written in pur tamizh. Many of my relatives' weddings were conducted without any sanskrit chants. A person of high respect takes up the duty of conducting it in a non religious way. So SHUT THE FUDGE UP AND START COLLECTING FACTS!
Anonymous

Chennai, India

#1178 Apr 13, 2013
Kool wrote:
<quoted text>
original doesnt mean oldest
Okay tough guy. We have been asking for proof that sanskrit was first mouthed by shiva for hundreds of posts. All that time you two-faced baseless good-for-nothing psychopaths have been deviating from our question. GIVE US PROOF. GIVE US PROOF. GIVE US PROOF!!!
Anonymous

Chennai, India

#1179 Apr 13, 2013
En arumai Tamizh nanbargalukku Manadhin Kural ezhudhuvadhu,

Indha vivaadha medaiyil "jacob, tamilan," pondra enadhu sagotharargal migavum thulliamaaga pesinar. Unmaiyai uraithanar. Namathu paattan Valluvan "meiporul kaanbathu arivu" endru kuriyathu pola "kool, peace, hindu warrior pondra" enadhu nanbargal podum intha sathiraattathaium
Poi naadagathaiyum unnippaga gavanithhu paarthu edhavathu unmai irukkiratha endru sindhithu paarungal. Nam velaiyai naam seivom.

***VAAZHGA THAMIZH***
***VALARGA THAMIZHANIN KURAL***
Amit

Ashburn, VA

#1180 Apr 13, 2013
Hi friends,
This is proven that harappan, one of the oldest civilisation of the world spoke tamil language. If you dont know just do a little search on it. The word harappan is actually ARAPPAN which is derived from ARAN(lord shiva)+APPAN(father)= ARAPPAN and the archeologist found scripts written in tamil language. Also it is,true that TAMIL is the mother languag of sanskrit. It is also proven. There are lot of countries dont know sanskrit language. The are people in lot of countries who speak tamil from very beginning.
Some examples: Tamil is official language in Singapore, Malaysia, Sri lanka and Mauritius.
Not only sanskrit, malayalam is also came from tamil. If you get chance just do a research about this three languages and their significance. Malayalam contains lot of tamil words and some sanskrit words. The tamil spoken today is not the original tamil. Original tamil is harder than sanskrit and malayalam. Even the srilankans tamil is not pure. I hope you can understand now. If you dont then only you are not in the search of the oldest language, you are trying prove that hinduism is based on sanskrit and not tamil. For your info tamil is one of the 16 languages that used for announcing earthians in different planets.
Amit

Ashburn, VA

#1181 Apr 13, 2013
Hi friends,
Regarding the language used in temples, I may have to explain you something. Only the temples in india and the temples which built in last 100 yrs outside india use sanskrit. There are temples still exists as an archeological pieces and till date they use only tamil(outside india). For the 20 years there is an archeological team doing research on a forbidden city in Indonesia found scriptures and statues of hindu gods. The scriptures are written in tamil. That city is dated as 3000 yrs old. Sanskrit is still good and unchanged because it is not spoken, by majority people, it is mostly used only in temples, weddings and rituals. Clear?
jacob tirunelveli

India

#1182 Apr 17, 2013
the brahmins who are living in south india are the original north indians. kashmir was their home land before mughals invaded north india. those mughals killed all men in north india and kept their women as sex slaves.so many brahmins escaped to south india as refuges. the present north indians are the sons of those sex slaves. they have no history bcos their mothers are indians and fathers are mughals. they are low class breed. there were no aryans and dravidians.they are just ideas. tamils lived from andra pradesh in north to kumari kandam in south. ten times bigger land scape than present india. the harappan peoples home land was north china. they were chased into india when chinese arrived in north china.
yogi

Ashburn, VA

#1186 Apr 18, 2013
I am a poor guy wrote:
<quoted text>
may be because you tamilian look like black african gorilla and of course we know gorilla are older than human .grow up kid . accept Aryan your master and be loyal to your master .
aryan look like sloth accept it and be loyal to warriors
Sanjaya

Ashburn, VA

#1187 Apr 18, 2013
Lot of people talk only about sanskrit nd tamil, for those people let me tell that both languages dont borrow any words each other but recent studies say that both languages r emerged from one single language that is Kannada.
And other thing is wt tamilians say the written proof wt they have Tholkappiyan, in that book it is mentioned abt kannada language which is spoken in karunadu nd they r kannadigas, which no tamilian talks.
kannada words r even found in ashoka's inscription.
yogi

Ashburn, VA

#1188 Apr 18, 2013
Ramayana dates back to 32000bc and mahabharata to 7000 bc.Indus valley around 2500 Bc.Aryans arrived in India around 1500bc.so you may know the answer aryan pimps
Rajinikanth

Bangalore, India

#1189 Apr 19, 2013
Tamil is the oldest language in the world.
terence

Chennai, India

#1190 Apr 19, 2013
if sanskrit is the oldest language..then y cant they have a land on their own??y r they living in tamil lands??...they came from a different land nd stayed with tamil people..this s the truth,,,if this land belongs to them they could hv ruled this land...this land is owned oly by tamil kings not the sanskrit or bhramin prople....just think twice nd start to debate my friends...
charan

San Juan, Philippines

#1191 Apr 19, 2013
do u know one thing even in english about 75% the words r came frm tamil only....

eg.. padi is study in english

just add s at the begining..

s+padi=spadi=study

pangu is sponge in english

s+pangu=spangu=sponge

pinnu is spin in english

s+pinnu=spinnu=spin

peachu is speech in english

s+peachu=speachu=speech

see without tamil english will be fucked up
TRUE DRAVIDIAN

London, UK

#1192 Apr 20, 2013
What are we going to do, knowing which is the oldest language? God created us to live together in this world, whether we are Dravidians or Aryans we are still God's children. There are lots of problem out there, what's the point of arguing about such a useless topic. No one in the end is going to benefit from this argument, there are some people in this world who are fighting for life, here we are fighting for such a useless thing. Please my kind request for everyone is stop this argument. Whether we are Dravidian or Aryan, we are still children of Mother Earth. She wouldn't won't to see her children her children arguing like this. Please Guys, co-operate.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
anyone got cheap cigarettes for sale? (Mar '12) 3 min David96_ 15
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 4 min RADEKT 272,877
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min Buck Crick 878,716
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 min Gods r Delusions ... 603,281
Golden Virginia and Amber leaf wanted 32 min David96_ 1
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 54 min dollarsbill 8,029
Ruthlessly GREEDY New Yorkers earned 9-11 1 hr WasteWater 14
The Christian Atheist debate 2 hr MrAnderson9 3,845
More from around the web