arun Muralidharan

Ashburn, VA

#1122 Mar 8, 2013
Peace wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell anna that cow is not a bird thats why.:P and an official language is decided on the fact which unites the maximum population together. Anna was a fool :D
its crow not cow
Kumar Bangalore

Bangalore, India

#1123 Mar 9, 2013
amirtha wrote:
many say sanskrit as the oldest language but y cant they know about the old tamil language which has no begining no .still now no one has proved that when language tamil has originated as people in north says sanskrit as best i cannot be the best it is good ancient language but tamil had never borrowed any words for other language and has meaning for everykind of word which is more imporatant for a language but sanskrit has vedas but in tamil old treasure tirukurral written 2000bc ago is still famous now in two lines 2000 meanings are to be found in it so no one can say that sanskrit is first and tamil is second since we dont know which is first and ancient
Tulu is the oldest language in india But that only speaking language.
allycapso

Birmingham, UK

#1126 Mar 10, 2013
hindu warrior wrote:
sanskrit is the oldest language in the world.tamil is not the oldest living langusage in india but sanskrit is.sanskrit is not a dead language.a dead language means it is not used anymore.sanskrit is still used in every hindu temple for holy rituals and mantras.there is a wrong assumption that tamil is older than sanskrit.this is very wrong.tamil evolved from sanskrit.sanskrit is not created by mere men but lord shiva himself.sanskrit is also called the language of the devas.vedas are anadhi(birthless) they are not created by god but his breath.even bhrami scripts are older than tamil.i m not degrading tamil but sanskrit is the father language of tamil and other language of the world.
TAMIL IS THE OLDEST LANGUAGE IN INDIA AND THE WORLD IT'S JUST THAT SOME PEOPLE GET JEALOUS.YOU ARE SAYING THE TAMIL LANGUAGE IS DEAD WHICH IS NOT TRUE THERE ARE STILL TAMIL FILMS UP AND RUNNING. DON'T TAKE THIS OFFENSIVE, BUT I TOOK YOUR COMMENT VERY OFFENSIVE HOW COULD YOU SAY THAT THE TAMIL LANGUAGE IS DEAD IT WILL NEVER BE DEAD WE WILL ALWAYS TEACH IT TO THE NEXT GENERATION AND SO ON.
Anierutan

Tampa, FL

#1127 Mar 10, 2013
Krt wrote:
Sanskrit is the oldest language in India. Tamil is the oldest living language in India. The exact date & time of evolution of these languages can never be found. The earliest work of Tamil that is unearthened is 'Tholkappiyam' that dates back to 2200 years. And Vedas in Sanskrit has evolved some 3500 years ago.
Both the languages have not borrowed any word from the other one in their evolution. Brahmins whose ancestors spoke Sanskrit embraced Tamil later. They replaced few Tamil words with Sanskrit. Today, the current generation is replacing Tamil words with English. After some 100 years, either these kids will speak English completely or Tanglish. So, the oldest living language of India also may die completely or partially.
Perfectly said
vedha sharma

Trichy, India

#1128 Mar 10, 2013
Kool wrote:
<quoted text>
Y should i even care if my language stands next to tamil or not? What is tamil? Higgs Boson?:D If you go and ask Jarawa people they will also say they hav the oldest history but poor people cant prove that :) actually no one can prove anything coz nothing is know exactly. everything is working upon assumptions.
and If i believe it anyhow that Tamil has oldest literature than tamil is the oldest language. Its just like saying before Tamil nobody knew how to speak :D Are you a TTE ? who said all people take tkts in tamilnadu trains? above all i have seen people even bath in general compartments toilets too. Direct Raavans ancestors !
mr.kool are you beleive "veda", "vyasa mahabharatha" and "valmiki ramayana" in sanskrit. pls reply me . then i will explain to you which is the oldest language ? sanskrit or tamil.
jacob tirunelveli

Bangalore, India

#1129 Mar 12, 2013
Oscar Wilde_ wrote:
<quoted text>There is nothing to debate. The oldest language come from black African. The debate is which is older Sanskrit, from Africa or Heirogythics from Africa. In fact, Indians are simply black Africans who migrated to India and bred with Asians who had previously migrated from Africa.
ha ha you are soooo dump. learn history. read about kumari kandam. african based evolution is a old story mr. dont make fool of yourself
FACTS

Chennai, India

#1130 Mar 14, 2013
Today we have only imaginary gods ...all the gods in which.. you find the everglowing "sun". but this truth has not been revealed to the innocent people so whoever trying hide the facts would have to suffer either in this birth or next birth this is what gonna happen. Fire and Water both are hiding in all the hindu man made imaginary gods.(TAMIL literature was used to create) Try to find out the truth if possible just spread the message. Only the intellectual can understand and look towards "sun" not all the blind people. There were no Rama and Krishna (kannayya) and even there was no Ayyappan all all and all are man made characters. "Kan" in tamil means "Fire"...so wherever you see words with "kan" (heat, fire, FATHER) and "than" (MARI, the water MOTHER)just be thankful to the glowing Sun" and meditate to attain his blessing. HIDDEN TRUTH REVEALED TO THE INNOCENT MASS. SUN FIRE FATHER HOLDING WATER MOTHER MARI.

FEW EXAMPLES.

KANTHAN
KANNAIYYA
KANNAPPAN
KANYAKUMARI
KANTHEE
NEELAKANTHAN.(OCEAN)
mudaliar

Bangalore, India

#1131 Mar 14, 2013
Here come kaliyog ^Facts^ may claim sooner that Gita was delivered by him!!. Also^Thirukural^.Why confuse, topic is Tamil or Sanskrit?
suren

Toulouse, France

#1132 Mar 15, 2013
Peace wrote:
<quoted text>
Russian resarchers found the link between sanskrit and Russian long back...what are you trying to prove? Japanese are apes evolving to humans? ;)
And here i thought every one evolved from monkeys...silly me
Arunachalam

Toulouse, France

#1133 Mar 16, 2013
jacob tirunelveli wrote:
<quoted text>
ha ha mr.kool who is ravana's people its you dna researches say that. you illiterate guys dont read books and news you just shout what comes in your mind. let me test you can you say any 5 south indian freedom fighters without reffering any book. no non of the north indians can say. bcos you are fools. you dont learn the history. you learn whatever is written in your school book. you guys have to grow up. dont be tribals its 2013 learn about the world.otherwise you will be nothing but a nonliving thing just like manmohan singh. next time write something that is fruitful. we dont want any monkeys here. doing things without knowing what it is.ha ha ha ah..... north indian fools
Read My mind in freedom fighters part.....just turn on the news and u can see the proof...recently there is a huge strike by students regarding srilankan issue , but no north media is reporting. if there is a small strike in north they will report it like its some big news but here students are fasting till death and they are not even caring..my god tribals indeed..
Praveen

Chennai, India

#1134 Mar 18, 2013
Kannada is old language in world:-)
Kool

Mumbai, India

#1135 Mar 19, 2013
Arunachalam wrote:
<quoted text>
Read My mind in freedom fighters part.....just turn on the news and u can see the proof...recently there is a huge strike by students regarding srilankan issue , but no north media is reporting. if there is a small strike in north they will report it like its some big news but here students are fasting till death and they are not even caring..my god tribals indeed..
Do you guys even care when Kashmiris get killed ? How much do you strike that time? Good that lankans killed that terrorist prabhakaran's relatives in lanka.If someone occupies my country i would have done the same.
Arya

Delhi, India

#1136 Mar 19, 2013
jacob tirunelveli wrote:
<quoted text>
dear anand, indus valley civilisation is purely indian civilisation not aryans. because the 33 gods in rig veda do not match with any of the seals found in indus valley . they are far later than dravidian civlisation according to newer findings. what you learnt in 6th standard is written by british. the aryans are the only friends of british who re wrote the history of india falsely. if you are a non-brahmin be proud that you are the real son of this land and your ancestors dwelled in the same land where you are living.
Mr. Jacob is relying on Americans for rendering Tamil as the oldest language as it is such written by them in Niagra falls area but he is disapproving Britishers when they comment that Sanskrit is the oldest language.In case Tamil had been the language of India before the arrival of Arya then Aryan would have adopted it as was done by the muslim rulers who adopted Hindi/Khadi boli of Sanskrit origin. Tamil found countries for their settlement outside India and started speaking Tamil there but did not bother to take few steps and move north in the mainland and start speaking Tamil in modern day Punjab.They could not even settle in Shrilanka where Sinhalese fro Northern part of India settled first. Tamils settled in Shrilanka after Sinhalese had settled there.And finally,Harrappan were neither Aryan nor Tamils.They might be settlers from outside India and not aboriginals of India as are other central asian people in India.Aryans may be migrants in India but was Tamil culture so weak that it left no traces in northern India before it was driven to the Southern India by the Aryans.And who have decided with full certainty that Tamil Sangam sahitya or any other texts date back to 10000 B.C.Many people consider Rigveda older than 15000 B.C.
Suren

Toulouse, France

#1137 Mar 20, 2013
Kool wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you guys even care when Kashmiris get killed ? How much do you strike that time? Good that lankans killed that terrorist prabhakaran's relatives in lanka.If someone occupies my country i would have done the same.
To a Moron Named MR.Pool
Please read this article to get full knowledge about Srilankan Genocide
http://www.firstpost.com/world/why-tamil-nadu...
srn

Kuwait, Kuwait

#1140 Mar 21, 2013
see as u said , there is no similarities between sanskrit and tamil either if u find it it would be negligible, also letter styles and sculptures over than 2000 years been found for tamilare totally diffrent. but sanskrit there is not such an archeological evidence eg 1. uthhiramerur scripyure of tamil ( check in archealogical dept of india). so in that case a an advanced development achieved in tamil . Also there is many arts individual ones used by tamils. if one language is such strong so it should live as Tamil . But some North Indians would not accept this bcoz of their superiority complex.
Kool

Mumbai, India

#1141 Mar 22, 2013
srn wrote:
see as u said , there is no similarities between sanskrit and tamil either if u find it it would be negligible, also letter styles and sculptures over than 2000 years been found for tamilare totally diffrent. but sanskrit there is not such an archeological evidence eg 1. uthhiramerur scripyure of tamil ( check in archealogical dept of india). so in that case a an advanced development achieved in tamil . Also there is many arts individual ones used by tamils. if one language is such strong so it should live as Tamil . But some North Indians would not accept this bcoz of their superiority complex.
A langauge cannot be superior to any other langauge. Just because of archaelogical evidence u say Tamil is superior whereas still in Tamil weddings and temples you guys use Sanskrit as the language. why? In north nobody use Tamil anywhere. No language is greater than any other. Does a language provide food,water, shelter to poor or anything else? then y a language is compared to other. its just a perception.
Kool

Mumbai, India

#1142 Mar 22, 2013
If you go to any part of the world there will be no langauge comparisions except TamilNadu. Politicians have Language as an agenda in TN...surprisingly but funny ! foolish people
Suren

Toulouse, France

#1143 Mar 22, 2013
Kool wrote:
If you go to any part of the world there will be no langauge comparisions except TamilNadu. Politicians have Language as an agenda in TN...surprisingly but funny ! foolish people
Have you ever been to any part of the world?....i am currently in france and here there are language comparisions and in germany also it is very prominent. so dont say things with out proof
balaji

Bangalore, India

#1144 Mar 22, 2013
its so much funny to here from hindu warrior s comments saying some things like the language created by god , according to all search its tamil is oldest and greatest language of all time it is the orginal language of india aryans are from central europe who were forced to live their native , came to india with all the nonsence stuffs called vedas , purans , and caste etc. sanskrit is not the oldest language . always tamil.
SUN

Chennai, India

#1145 Mar 22, 2013
Today we have only imaginary gods ...all the gods in which.. you find the everglowing "sun". but this truth has not been revealed to the innocent people so whoever trying hide the facts would have to suffer either in this birth or next birth this is what gonna happen. Fire and Water both are hiding in all the hindu man made imaginary gods.(TAMIL literature was used to create) Try to find out the truth if possible just spread the message. Only the intellectual can understand not all the blind people. SUN before you all JUST OBSERVE. There were no Rama and Krishna (kannayya) and even there was no Ayyappan all all and all are man made characters. "Kan" in tamil means "Fire"...so wherever you see words with "kan" (heat, fire, FATHER) and "than" (MARI, the water MOTHER)just be thankful to the glowing Sun" and meditate to attain his blessing. HIDDEN TRUTH REVEALED TO THE INNOCENT MASS. SUN FIRE FATHER HOLDING WATER MOTHER MAARI.

FEW EXAMPLES.

KANTHAN..... FIRE AND WATER
KANNAIYYA....FATHER OF FIRE (AYYA IS MASTER )
KANNAPPAN....FATHER OF FIRE (APPAN IS FATHER)
KANYAKUMARI....FIRE ("KAN"AL) AND WATER (KUMARI)
KANTHEE.......FIRE (BOTH KAN AND THEE IN TAMIL MEANS FIRE)
NEELAKANTHAN.(OCEAN)
KANAEECHAN...FIRE (KAN) AND WATER (EECHAN)
KANMAI.......FIRE AND COOLNESS (MAI)
KANAKATHURKAI...FIRE AND COOLNESS (KAI)
MARUKAN.........WATER (MARU) AND FIRE (KAN)
ABOUT "KAI'
KAILAAYAM...THE PLACE FULL OF COOLNESS
POTHIKAI, KUTHIKAI, PATHIKAI, KULIKAI ETC.

OK. now no Lord krishna was stealing butter as per mythology...was it written or used in a cunning manner or in a funny manner??? in reality the butter is the whitish surf of the ocean and the colour of the ocean is blue so krishna's colour is also oceanic blue. There was no Lord Murukan travelling using peacock chariot only the SUN is hidden everywhere. As the colour of the neck of the bird peacock is oceanic blue it was used to compare with deep navy blue ocean. The sun is rising above the ocean.. try to understand. The one who studied well the tamil literature used all these comparisons to their own benefit and cheated the people who could not see anything with rationalistic points. It seems over enthuasiastic but innocent people could not study well anything because i am sure life was full of struggle at that time they could not observe anything so deeply.

'CHENKAL'VAR'AYAN' is the RED STONE the SUN the FIREY BALL. How effectively the truth was made to lie down to sleep somewhere with effective cunning methods. SUN is still watching.

"NAMACHIVAAYAM"...na ma in tamil means irritation or heat so this master of heat and water is everywhere it is neither a man nor a woman. Meditation can only make us all go near it.
'OM NAMACHIVAYAAM". its beyond our imagination. Is it God? or someone else somewhere created this red stone still glowing radiantly full of oxygen...let me explore further...Am the chosen one to go near it...bye for now.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min Rosa_Winkel 795,549
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 10 min Pad 568,275
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 12 min MUQ2 267,460
Scientific proof for God's existence 18 min lightbeamrider 582
DIY may not be a smart choice (Oct '13) 31 min jjimprovements 3
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 1 hr Fix that rodentloder 120,740
first gay experience? 1 hr Tony 3
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 hr Truth from dr Sh... 607,212
More from around the web