Which is the Oldest Indian Language? ...
krishna tamilan

Ashburn, VA

#1036 Dec 31, 2012
tamil only the oldest language
not only in india but also the
world.
krishna tamilan

Ashburn, VA

#1037 Dec 31, 2012
world.
its calld "kal thonra kaalaththai vida mun thonriya mootha molhi semmolhi tamil"
Dravidan

Bangalore, India

#1039 Dec 31, 2012
ilan chitran - until we are fools our history will be destroyed
kappalkumar

Abu Dhabi, UAE

#1040 Dec 31, 2012
tamil is the oldest indian langauge in the world, because it was born 20000 years before christ (bc) tamil language speaking peoples 12 crors.
karuna

Chennai, India

#1041 Dec 31, 2012
Sanskrit is not Indian language. it's hindo-uropian family language. but, Tamil is a only Indian language. it's only true. Tamil age is started sangam periods ago....
prabhakaran

India

#1042 Dec 31, 2012
Hi,

Tamil is one of the oldest language than sanskrit. Millions of people in Indians mother tongue is Tamil and it is indegenous for them. Sanskrit is a Aryan language which came only at mid of the history.

Tamil really rockzzzz..........

Regards,

Prabhakaran
prabhakaran

India

#1043 Dec 31, 2012
How dare you peoples can say that f**king sanskirt is the oldest Indian language are you guys are Indian. I am totally ashamed of your proposal........

Really Tamil is the Indian Language it is still spoken by millions of people in India and world wide.

Also Tamil is the base language for Telugu, Kannada, Malayalam, and Tulu
prabhakaran

India

#1044 Dec 31, 2012
*********sanskrit was the language of the gods and dates back to hundreds of thousands of years tamil was gifted by lord shiva to a particular sage agstya muni i think and then he spread it over south india got it???*******

Hi,

How dare you can say like this uuu f**king aryans and other indians..........

Regards,
Prabhakaran
sathiyamurthi

Mumbai, India

#1045 Jan 1, 2013
My dear friends ,really this comparison no need, because tamizh language is the very oldest language in the world.

you are asking which language is oldest in india?
i said to you thamizhians(sombody called dravidans) are lived entire asia and africa so many results unesco producing now a days.

when the brahmins entered into india then only sanskirit born. if anyboady have a doubt find the truth with your open mind.

sanskirit language using more than 900 tamizh words...

Dear Alll

Bangalore, India

#1046 Jan 1, 2013
one of the oldest language is tamil-no doubt about it, its very clear and history which can talk about dravidians and their lanuage. Before Aryans migrated to india, in india we hindus were worshiping and doing poojas and prayers in their own language not in sanskirit. Aryans moved to india from central asia but not dravidians migrated from any where ?. today as indian let us not fight for it but its only about the fact.
Mudaliar

Hyderabad, India

#1047 Jan 1, 2013
krishna tamilan wrote:
world.
Please provide proof ,links etc.Do we speak and write till to day the same Sangam Tamil?We keep repeating that Aryans came to India.Is it not European created wrong history?When we talk of oldest language and civilization, it refers to which period and geographical area?
roxychelseasharz

Bangalore, India

#1048 Jan 1, 2013
of course im in usa i like tamil and i love tamil sanskrit is a dumb,idiotic **** languge
roxychelseasharz

Bangalore, India

#1049 Jan 1, 2013
but now wen i came 2 india i fell in luv with tamil
I LOVE U
dinesh

New Delhi, India

#1050 Jan 6, 2013
It seems Tamil is a distortion of dravida, draimila
pandit

Bhubaneswar, India

#1051 Jan 7, 2013
Mudaliar wrote:
It is interesting Telugu is also one of the oldest language.Instead of beliefs and perceptions, let this forum seriously provide the links and research reports.Even though Sanskrit texts will score over in many counts and preserved in other countries like Germany, U.K, U.S.A, what little study do indicate that Dravidian languages roots are older and compete favorably with European languages.
Stupids dont use your name as mudaliyar and support sanskrit and insult tamil. The caste is of tamil origin. The name is nothing but a title called Mudali, which means first citizen.
Due to the process called "sankritization"(eve ry caste takes up the habits and customs of its immediate superior to reach the superior status..) many of Kallars , Maravars and agamudaya thevars became Vellalars . This process started in the Pallava period.. However, in recent times the Mudaliar surname is widely used by people belonging to various castes originally from Tamil Nadu, India and in the Tamil diaspora across the world. Most Mudaliars are Tamil people with Tamil as their mother tongue.
So dont blabber in the name of mudaliyars and shout some thing from Pune and Hyderbad. If you want to blabber you use any other names.
Stupids Insulting tamil in the name of our tamil caste is an insult for us...
riyaz

Roseville, CA

#1052 Jan 7, 2013
i said tamil older than sanskrit
Mudaliar

India

#1053 Jan 8, 2013
pandit wrote:
<quoted text>
Stupids dont use your name as mudaliyar and support sanskrit and insult tamil. The caste is of tamil origin. The name is nothing but a title called Mudali, which means first citizen.
Due to the process called "sankritization"(eve ry caste takes up the habits and customs of its immediate superior to reach the superior status..) many of Kallars , Maravars and agamudaya thevars became Vellalars . This process started in the Pallava period.. However, in recent times the Mudaliar surname is widely used by people belonging to various castes originally from Tamil Nadu, India and in the Tamil diaspora across the world. Most Mudaliars are Tamil people with Tamil as their mother tongue.
So dont blabber in the name of mudaliyars and shout some thing from Pune and Hyderbad. If you want to blabber you use any other names.
Stupids Insulting tamil in the name of our tamil caste is an insult for us...
Dear Pandit,
It appears you do not have the courtesy and patience to post in the forum.Yes I am a Tamilian whose ancestors root can be traced to over several hundreds of years.My native place is P.V.Kalaththoor, near Chennai..Besides this, I am proud with Tamil which is my language and never insulted as you hastily concluded. I have deep desire to know the truth and requesting in this forum to provide links and research papers to study for better understanding .Hope this forum just do not blow the trumpets only .If you can rewrite the history? which I am one among those who belive that European do distorted the real history. Also I request you to read all the posts patiently before jumping to comment that too in abusive language.
with best wishes
Mudaliar

India

#1054 Jan 8, 2013
Recently I stumbled upon a blog which claim Malayalam is equally oldest along with Tamil.Any one interested to comment on this , please read the blogs patiently for which please punch in the Google ^Ajit Vadaikal^.
pandit

Kolkata, India

#1056 Jan 10, 2013
Mudaliar wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear Pandit,
It appears you do not have the courtesy and patience to post in the forum.Yes I am a Tamilian whose ancestors root can be traced to over several hundreds of years.My native place is P.V.Kalaththoor, near Chennai..Besides this, I am proud with Tamil which is my language and never insulted as you hastily concluded. I have deep desire to know the truth and requesting in this forum to provide links and research papers to study for better understanding .Hope this forum just do not blow the trumpets only .If you can rewrite the history? which I am one among those who belive that European do distorted the real history. Also I request you to read all the posts patiently before jumping to comment that too in abusive language.
with best wishes
I'm really sorry because if the word "STUPID" I used made you fell my reply as an abusive language reply. Its because I over reacted.
My feelings came out as an uncontrollable anger because many of our kiths and kins were our own language as worthless.
And I’ve read nearly half of the comments in this blog. Just read the Jacobs comment in this blog, It’s just a fifth click to the previous page. He has provided many interesting information on his comments.
MUdaliar

India

#1057 Jan 10, 2013
THanks for the reply..PLease note that there is no question which is stupid but answers can be.I just entered in this post recently am trying to digest the relevent posts.Let us ignore abusive and irrelevent posts. I have beeen trying to figure out the truth without political ,religious and lingustic affinity. let us try to contribute and record the true links and rsearch papers , may take several years ' but worth it. Tamil,Tamiz, Dramila are all variants of the same language and do share lot of. similarity with Sanskrit'chinese' korean and many other languages.SOmewhere we have to start' because for many centuries' vested inersts have distorted the history and have not due credibility to South or dravidian and Brahamanical roots.May be we have to start from JAin,BUddisim,jew records available in the net first. It is an herculien task.YOu can start from cholas insead of Pallavas first.
Your coments and from like minded people will. Go long way to unravel .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 min truth 640,994
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 28 min jasiEL 969,783
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 hr Thinking 37,134
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 2 hr Steve III 44,260
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 hr Steve III 618,277
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 3 hr jasiEL 104,546
Play "end of the word" part 2 3 hr jasiEL 1,695
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 hr onemale 280,845
More from around the web