Mcm

Europe

#1008 Dec 8, 2012
Tamil is the original Indian language. Sanskrit not a Deva Bhasha, it is Only A "VEDA BHASHA". and Sanskrit is only a intermixed form of ancient europian's language an Dravidian language. Europian syntax and dravidian syntax are entirely different. All Indian Languages use Dravidian syntax. Malayalam and Tamil are interrelated dravidian languages.
Dravidan

Chennai, India

#1009 Dec 8, 2012
Sanskrit is not even eligible to compete with Tamil, tamil has so many proofs not only in india but all over the world but sanskrit doest not even in india.
venkatesan sreenivasan

Bangalore, India

#1010 Dec 9, 2012
How my dear kannadigas can say kananada is best. let them give detail of in how many counries kananda is national r second language like tamil.
Dravidan

India

#1011 Dec 9, 2012
venkatesan

actually they are not kannadigas, they are sanskritans posting as kannadigas to split tamil from dravidan people
Dravidan

India

#1012 Dec 9, 2012
ignore them that is not the topic, that is out of topic
Indian

Chennai, India

#1013 Dec 10, 2012
My god.....You guys believe everything the british told u.When will u all understand that the aryan invasion theory was a british trick to destroy our unity.And even after 65 years you do not care to know the truth.

Be Indians.If you ever think the north indians do not belong here let me remind you one thing, we are all from the so called LEMURIA or Kumari kandam and we donot belong here too.

BTW this is only for those who used the word north indians
Indian

Chennai, India

#1014 Dec 10, 2012
venkatesan sreenivasan wrote:
How my dear kannadigas can say kananada is best. let them give detail of in how many counries kananda is national r second language like tamil.
See my friend the oldest language not judge based on the number of countries the language is spoken.If so all the european languages are oldest.But that is not the case, these languages were introduced to other countries by pirates who are now referred to as navigators in the history books.
Indian

Chennai, India

#1015 Dec 10, 2012
jacob wrote:
<quoted text>
dont write your opinions please provide proofs. kannada,telugu,malayalam and tamil are no difference. tamilii + sanskrit = kannada,telegu and malayalam. all four languages share the same history bcos all are tamilii. the difference is like kanyakumari tamil,tirunelveli tamil,coimbatore tamil and chennai tamil. when tamil nadu was less affected by sanskrit other dravidian languages were verymuch affected.
Then why is the script different boss.
European laanguages came from latin script is same.
Hindi, punjabi and bengali came from sanskrit script is same.
And I dont think kannada and telugu came from a language which has no diff between ka and ga ,tha and dha and many more like you cannot write "anyayam" in tamil as it is,it can only be written as "anniyayam".
What I think is that the four main south indian languages came from some other language
Indian

Chennai, India

#1016 Dec 10, 2012
Siddharthan wrote:
Sanskrit came from ariyans and ariyans wer the one who came to india. So it clearly tells sanskrit s not an indian orginated. It came around 300bc.
Another indian language tamil ha recorded a literature called THOLKAPIYAM which was written in 5000bc.
Undoubtdly TAMIL s d oldest of all..
Learn proper history and come back friend
Indian

Chennai, India

#1017 Dec 10, 2012
There is no such thing as a great, the greatest is always the mother.

Sanskrit and Tamil , both are old and have rich literature.
So lets wrap it up.
jacob tirunelveli

Bangalore, India

#1018 Dec 11, 2012
Indian wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why is the script different boss.
European laanguages came from latin script is same.
Hindi, punjabi and bengali came from sanskrit script is same.
And I dont think kannada and telugu came from a language which has no diff between ka and ga ,tha and dha and many more like you cannot write "anyayam" in tamil as it is,it can only be written as "anniyayam".
What I think is that the four main south indian languages came from some other language
better you read books about all languages. being a tamil that doesnt mean iam not indian. you are so stupid and you dont have knowledge about languages. iam more patriot than you idiot. tamil has all the proofs. all sanskrit lovers cant digest this. your ka ga tha dha has no place in tamil because tamil is a basic language and it is the mother language to all indian languages. the difference of sounds represents that those languages have adopted new sounds. that itself says they are not the basic languages. and anyayam is a tamil word dont write it in english and say that is the correct spelling. aniyaayam is the right word. sanskrit doesnt have a base it is the hybrid created from parkrit tamil and other dravidian languages. and next time dont write your opinion give proofs to judge your statement
tamilan

Kolkata, India

#1019 Dec 12, 2012
To all non tamils. I gave the proof clearly on the 988th post. Refer the last page. I still wonder why the fights is going on. To all my tamil friends and non tamils please see those 988th and 989th post and reply on that post if you can. Then i will post further to make you understand the present landscapes. Please read those post. I'm tired of typing...
tamil

Kolkata, India

#1020 Dec 12, 2012
santukannada wrote:
kannada is oldest language, tamil is derived from kannada.....this is true true true..........
Even Sanskrit is derived from kanada..! But Were is the proof.
If you speak further you will even say kannada gave birth to all european languages. And further many mythical childish facts.
Mcm

Europe

#1021 Dec 13, 2012
Tamil pandits have a belief that all dravidian words are derived from tamil, it is too bad. Becoz the tamilization or Malayalization is clear in these words . Eg. Mazha-> Mazhai, Puzha -> Puzhai. I think the pronunciation "Zha" is from Malayalam. Because not enough actual tamilans use the actual pronunciation of "zha", they use La, la, and lha.(Pazhani-> palani, vaazhaippazham-> vaaLappaLam) why? Is it true? tamils? No malayalees use la, and La instead of Zha. It is 100% true.
pandit

Delhi, India

#1022 Dec 15, 2012
Mcm wrote:
Tamil pandits have a belief that all dravidian words are derived from tamil, it is too bad. Becoz the tamilization or Malayalization is clear in these words . Eg. Mazha-> Mazhai, Puzha -> Puzhai. I think the pronunciation "Zha" is from Malayalam. Because not enough actual tamilans use the actual pronunciation of "zha", they use La, la, and lha.(Pazhani-> palani, vaazhaippazham-> vaaLappaLam) why? Is it true? tamils? No malayalees use la, and La instead of Zha. It is 100% true.
Who told no tamils will use the letter (&#2996;)zha. Most of them use it except for a few locals. The transport will even write pazhani as palani or palane its because they are little weak in pronounciation.
Joe

Singapore, Singapore

#1023 Dec 15, 2012
The inhabitants of the then Indus
valley civilization worshipped Lord Siva, the God revered by the Tamil-speaking Dravidians. About some 5,000 or so years ago, there waw a Great Flood that caused the inhabitants of Harappa and Mohenjodaro and subsequently Saraswati valley to disperse about every liveable areas around the world. The descendants of these ancient people are found in Mexico, Australia and elsewhere. One can find certain Tamil root words being used by the presentday Mexicans, Japanese, the Australian aborigines today. One of the popular names for the boys among the Mongolians of Mongolia is "Shamuka"; words like "bala", "tamasha" (boy and fun, respectively) are common words among the Turkic speaking Uyghurs and the Kyrghyz. So, Tamil is older to Sanskrit; in fact, it is the oldest in the world, if not also, most perfect language in comparison with Sanskrit and Latin.
thrivikraman

Europe

#1024 Dec 15, 2012
tamil or sanskrit which is oldest?...meaning less debate...since sanskrit is the mother of all north indian languages ,it does'nt mean that it belongs to them...thamizh is the oldest language of the world...thamizh appears from lord siva...thirumoolar a thamizh siddha sangs as "Ennai
Iraivan Nandraga
Padaithan; Thannai Nandraga
Tamizh Cheyyumare"(which means just like tamil makes by its own,god created me) here thannai refers to both siva and thamizh...thamizh is called as the sivan mozhi(language of red god),sivappu mozhi(red language),semmozhi(complete,pe rfect language),madhura mozhi(sweet ,nectar language).thamizh appears from the third eye of siva which is also the place of lord muruga...this is why muruga is called as thamizh god...sanskrit is just a refined,coded version of thamizh which is used to communicate with devas...thamizh letters ah,ee,atchara,atcha will prounced as ha,hi,akshara,aksha...ari-hari ,aran-haran,imalaya-himalaya,i ranyatchan-iranyaksha,irudayam -hridhaya(heart),panchatcharam -panchaksharam...uru in tamil will pronounced as ru,uruthiran-rudra,uruvam-roob am...when chanting the sanskrit mantras in temples with the usage of sha,ha,ksha sounds ,it produces some vibrations which travel in particular frequencies, connected to the aum sound of universe and then reaches the devas...this is how the asthras are used...ramayana and mahabharatha were of thamizh origin...all the cities and rivers in ithihasas are found in tamilnadu...malaya(himalayas), sathuragiri(kailash),tenkasi(k asi),madhurai(city of nectar),padaiveedu(birth place of parasuraman),ayothiyapattinam, (ayodhya),vadamadurai(mathura) ,submerged kavaadapuram(dwaraka,dwara-kav aada means opening or gateway),midhilaipatti(midhila ),asthinapuram(hastinapuram),b rindhavanam(currently in karnataka,kanna-kannadam?),dha rmapuri,paanchaalankurichi(pan chaladesh),bhavani(yamuna),cau very(ganga),amudha(saraswathi) ...rama is a surya vamsa chozhan and krishna is a chandra vamsa pandiyan...present north indians are only the migrants from south india which took place probably after 3000 bc...this is why the north indian indus valley civilisation is 5000 years old...ayodhya,kasi,madhura in up were just named by tamil kings,there is also an ayodhya in indonesia...uttarpradesh state symbol is twin fish with a bow and arrow which are the symbols of tamil chera and pandya kings...rajasthani meena rajputs are just the descendents of pandyans...thamizh kings who conquered south east asia,north india,greek,persia,egypt,china ,south america(mayans) spreaded thamizh,sanskrit from which world languages came...this is why numerous tamil inscriptions where found in egypt,greece,turkey,italy,pers ia,china,singapore,malaysia... there is no aryan-dravidian theory...aryar-ayyar(ayya-nobl e),dravidam-thiruvidam(respect able land-kumarikandam)...want to know the history of human civilization just visit the 40000 temples in tamilnadu...
Suresh muddaliar

Mumbai, India

#1025 Dec 16, 2012
keanu13 wrote:
Hi
There is hot debate between north India and south (especially in Tamil Nadu) regarding the oldest language?
Many claims that Tamil is the oldest where mythic stories (let's assume if its true) suggest Sanskrit is the oldest!
My Question is there any scientific proof exist?
yes many yrs ago is written words is having at valore temple at golden temple
Mathesh

Dharmapuri, India

#1026 Dec 17, 2012
only fools can say tamil born from sanskrit. tamil is the first language in india, then only the the invaders(aryan) came to india.sanskrit is aryan language and how can tamil , the mother of dravidian language born from aryans language, stupid argument
anurag

New Delhi, India

#1028 Dec 20, 2012
listen carefully to what I am about to say
sanskrit was the language of the gods and dates back to hundreds of thousands of years tamil was gifted by lord shiva to a particular sage agstya muni i think and then he spread it over south india got it???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min Tide with Beach 775,024
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 6 min Serah 604,985
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 17 min Estelle 559,393
Minecraft Gift Code Generator No Survey 22 min Minecraft Gift 2
Couch Potato Alert 1 hr yon 2
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr The Awakener 175,608
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 1 hr Grau 119,650
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr WasteWater 265,098
Why Im no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 10 hr Barnsweb 441,764
More from around the web