Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Peace wrote:
<quoted text>
And when only tamils followed Saiva sidhaanta, others folowed kapilaka Saivism. Shaivism is most widely folowed hindu sect. Budhha was born in shakya dyansty which had Gautam gotra.
mr.peace understand what others are communicating. hinduism doesnt belong to you. tamils were already worshipping siva and holy spirit(velan-murugan) as their god. you people named it as hinduism and say you have created hinduism. your vedas are not yours. its all translated from tamil.

and there was only one agathyar in the tamil region and ramayanam is speaking about the agathyar whom rama met in the south indian forest near lanka. this agathyar tought manthram to rama which will help to kill ravana. this is mentioned in ramayanam. that means before your rg veda agathyar and other tamil munivars used manthiram to worship god.
Peace

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

jacob wrote:
<quoted text>
mr.peace understand what others are communicating. hinduism doesnt belong to you. tamils were already worshipping siva and holy spirit(velan-murugan) as their god. you people named it as hinduism and say you have created hinduism. your vedas are not yours. its all translated from tamil.
and there was only one agathyar in the tamil region and ramayanam is speaking about the agathyar whom rama met in the south indian forest near lanka. this agathyar tought manthram to rama which will help to kill ravana. this is mentioned in ramayanam. that means before your rg veda agathyar and other tamil munivars used manthiram to worship god.
two different view for agstya and agathiyar is proposed by tamil scholars nt me. and Agathyar taught Tamil mantras to Rama to kill Ravana??? that sounds funny...even few tamil scholars say Shiva taught tamil to agathyar/agastya. So what did he speak before learning tamil from Shiva???? And you are right..long before rigveda was written Sanskrit was being used as a language of mantras and worship. Demons like Raavan etc used to come and destroy the literarture. this is also mentioned.
Tamilan

Hyderabad, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Peace wrote:
<quoted text>
two different view for agstya and agathiyar is proposed by tamil scholars nt me. and Agathyar taught Tamil mantras to Rama to kill Ravana??? that sounds funny...even few tamil scholars say Shiva taught tamil to agathyar/agastya. So what did he speak before learning tamil from Shiva???? And you are right..long before rigveda was written Sanskrit was being used as a language of mantras and worship. Demons like Raavan etc used to come and destroy the literarture. this is also mentioned.
comedy peace,

Sanskrit is a collection of language looted from other languages especially tamil, but Tamil is unique language and uncomparable.
Peace

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Tamilan wrote:
<quoted text>
comedy peace,
Sanskrit is a collection of language looted from other languages especially tamil, but Tamil is unique language and uncomparable.
whatta definition Mr archaelogist Tamilian :D you are too incomparable !
JAIRAJ

Windsor, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

sanskrit is the oldest language in the world.tamil is not the oldest language in the world.sanskrit was created by lord siva.vedas were in sanskrit.vedas are ever exixting

was there a real Lord Shiva? when? can anyone put a date to it?
jacob

Bangalore, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

JAIRAJ wrote:
sanskrit is the oldest language in the world.tamil is not the oldest language in the world.sanskrit was created by lord siva.vedas were in sanskrit.vedas are ever exixting
was there a real Lord Shiva? when? can anyone put a date to it?
siva was worshipped by tamils even before brahmins appeared in this world. dont say the same old story . grow up man. sanskrit is nothing in front of tamil.

in 230 bc ashoka invaded tamil nadu. he named all the tamil scripts in this land as tamil brahmi script. but the tamil scripts have mentioned tamili as the name of the language in every script.

and ashokan is the first north indian king who invented writing system in brahmi style.his grand father generation doesnt know how to write and store literatures. this is mentioned in roman history when they visited india. so rg veda must be after ashoka . indian govt has tought you wrong history. please start to learn history from the base. sanskrit is a cheat. and all politicians want to gain votes from hindus . so they are encouraging brahmins who are the evil.
Peace

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

jacob wrote:
<quoted text>
siva was worshipped by tamils even before brahmins appeared in this world. dont say the same old story . grow up man. sanskrit is nothing in front of tamil.
in 230 bc ashoka invaded tamil nadu. he named all the tamil scripts in this land as tamil brahmi script. but the tamil scripts have mentioned tamili as the name of the language in every script.
and ashokan is the first north indian king who invented writing system in brahmi style.his grand father generation doesnt know how to write and store literatures. this is mentioned in roman history when they visited india. so rg veda must be after ashoka . indian govt has tought you wrong history. please start to learn history from the base. sanskrit is a cheat. and all politicians want to gain votes from hindus . so they are encouraging brahmins who are the evil.
Jacob I guess you would have heard about Kautilya and his work Arthashashtra. Also, If you would have heard about works of Bhadrabahu you will come to know how and what people use to write/read before Ashoka. I guess you need to learn history more . All politicians have fooled tamilians in TN and every person coming out surprisingly speak the same story. Sanskrit was not a commoners language for long thats y it lost its existence and faded with time. Tamil came outta sanskrit. ;)

And if i believe you. mayans who came outta tamils never worshipped Shiva.:D
benjamin

Satellite Provider

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

TAMIL is the oldest language in india.Im sure guys.Try to read some oldest revised edition.
jacob

India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Peace wrote:
<quoted text>
Jacob I guess you would have heard about Kautilya and his work Arthashashtra. Also, If you would have heard about works of Bhadrabahu you will come to know how and what people use to write/read before Ashoka. I guess you need to learn history more . All politicians have fooled tamilians in TN and every person coming out surprisingly speak the same story. Sanskrit was not a commoners language for long thats y it lost its existence and faded with time. Tamil came outta sanskrit. ;)
And if i believe you. mayans who came outta tamils never worshipped Shiva.:D
mr. peace i have already told you mayans capital city is mayappan a pure tamil word that means siva. and the god name mayandi very popular name of siva in tamil nadu .
Peace

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

jacob wrote:
<quoted text>
mr. peace i have already told you mayans capital city is mayappan a pure tamil word that means siva. and the god name mayandi very popular name of siva in tamil nadu .
The Mayan capital was at Tikal, now in northern Guatemala. and the place is mayapan and not mayappan correlates to mayans. Now since maya in sanskrit means illusion that doesnt means mayans didnt even existed or they were too Indian Hindus transported there or we came from there. If u see there culture and way of life it is much similar to todays hindus. ;)
Peace

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

jacob wrote:
<quoted text>
you did not tell more about roman history. I do not write much here is because i have heard almost every tamil and they all say the same theory which they have been taught only in Tamilnadu. you will not find those inferences in any other dravidian state. You think i do not have facts but actually i dont feel like wasting here :D
krishna manohar

Hyderabad, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

Tamil is the only oldest living language in present day India. But to the fact or scientific data along with Tamil other south languages like Telugu and Kannada were also originated from a root language named "Moola Dravida Basha" which is proven. So better we say that the oldest language is moola dravida basha rather than Tamil... Sanskrit was an extinct language by the time British came to India...In Sanskrit "Dravida" means Tamil... In an oral form all the languages Tamil Telugu and Kannada trace to the same period. Only because u found an old inscription we cannot say the exact date...Tamil is like a brother to kannada and telugu but definitely not a mother...On a lighter note, Few Tamils might feel like ameoba might have spoken tamil...Sanskrit is definitely much older than Tamil... because as part of indus valley civilisation ppl living there might have migrated to south...while the script that found in indusvalley is much similar to brahmi which is a mother of script devnagari which is a lipi of ancient sanskrit...Conclusion both are great and shows the diversity of India to the world... Afterall they are our languages
Indian

India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Do u have any proof that lord Shiva only created sanskrit. Dont simply blough u are not god or genius to say which language is oldest. Even scientist are struggling who are u man. I will say sanskrit and tamil both are different. They both are not inter mixed k. So dont write simply without proof friend. Do u know lord shive spoke only sanskrit but not tamil. Have u ever seen or heard god speaking any of those language k.
hindu warrior wrote:
sanskrit is the oldest language in the world.tamil is not the oldest living langusage in india but sanskrit is.sanskrit is not a dead language.a dead language means it is not used anymore.sanskrit is still used in every hindu temple for holy rituals and mantras.there is a wrong assumption that tamil is older than sanskrit.this is very wrong.tamil evolved from sanskrit.sanskrit is not created by mere men but lord shiva himself.sanskrit is also called the language of the devas.vedas are anadhi(birthless) they are not created by god but his breath.even bhrami scripts are older than tamil.i m not degrading tamil but sanskrit is the father language of tamil and other language of the world.
Murugan

Bangalore, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

It is not necessary to prove that Tamil is the oldest or original Indian language. Because all the Indians know that Tamil is the only mother language of all the indian languages included with Hindi too.If remove all the word which is taken from tamil for Sanskrit and Hindi, then there will be no Sanskrit and Hindi. it is true and knowing by the people who spoken by hindi. the pronounciations of the hindi and other languages proof itself that tamil is the only maother language of all the indian languages. But some Hindians are never accepted the truths. They forced by the Hindi unnecessarily. thats why even in india somewhere against till dated to Hindi,like Maharastra, Punjab etc...
Peace

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Murugan wrote:
It is not necessary to prove that Tamil is the oldest or original Indian language. Because all the Indians know that Tamil is the only mother language of all the indian languages included with Hindi too.If remove all the word which is taken from tamil for Sanskrit and Hindi, then there will be no Sanskrit and Hindi. it is true and knowing by the people who spoken by hindi. the pronounciations of the hindi and other languages proof itself that tamil is the only maother language of all the indian languages. But some Hindians are never accepted the truths. They forced by the Hindi unnecessarily. thats why even in india somewhere against till dated to Hindi,like Maharastra, Punjab etc...
Son Murugan , and what will happen if you remove Sanskrit words from tamil? You are talking about Hindi with is so young :) I guess you need to learn more from your brothers. Atleast they were talking little sense. LOL
jacob

Chennai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Peace wrote:
<quoted text>
Son Murugan , and what will happen if you remove Sanskrit words from tamil? You are talking about Hindi with is so young :) I guess you need to learn more from your brothers. Atleast they were talking little sense. LOL
mr.peace we have already removed all sanskrit words that were used to speak foreign words. in 1900 deva neya pavanar a great tamil scholar did that work. but sanskrit cant remove tamil words from it bcos sanskrit is a dup of tamil and parkrit. sanskrit has no language base.

every tamil word denotes an action. but not so in sanskrit. tamil has 42 one letter words which is the base of tamil from which gradually tamil evolved. if you have any such thing in sanskrit please tell me.
Peace

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Mr. Jacob ! You have removed sanskrit loan words from Tamil that means there were words in Sanskrit in Tamil language. We dont have so much time to do all this stupidity.:P Just to prove it is the oldest language this was a plot planned long back in 1900's and still fooling the coming generation in TN :D

There are 53 letters in Sanskrit. Now what does that prove ?:-S So every word in any other language doesnt denote action or are meaningless? You are tired Jacob...go n enjoy Diwali and have some fun and come back :)

Satyamev Jayate :D LOL :P
Habeeb

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

Sanskrit and Tamil both are oldest but Tamil is still a living Language
tamil

Nagercoil, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

chezhiyan wrote:
<quoted text>
u r a fool! Tamil is the oldest language of the world... Your sanskrit is a __________
please don't insult sanskrit.that's not what tamil teaches us.
Shashi

Irving, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Records have proved that kannada language is older than Tamil. So Tamil cannot be the oldest language in India.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 861 - 880 of4,073
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

424 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min dirty white boy- 716,180
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 7 min HasBhaRAT Trolls Fixers 114,565
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 11 min hojo 529,754
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 17 min Hidingfromyou 223,067
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 18 min Hidingfromyou 93,159
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 1 hr Chess 440,799
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Serah 598,716
Does anyone do incest sex with your sister (Apr '12) 2 hr Sasha 108
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 hr onemale 255,614
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 12 hr Shut-Up 60
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••