arabian

Mumbai, India

#6440 Dec 20, 2014
shyam wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm more rational than u wish me here !!!
I think of first as a human then only my fellow countrymen,
I think of humanity and I cannot support injustice of anyone just because he is my countrymen!!!
U may say my country my country my country and my people my people let us unite for country!!!
But I say right people right people right people come let's unite for human rights!!!
Do not underestimate anyone based on ur own perceptions!!!
The vacation just got over .
Have to get back to work and to hell lotta work.
Nice interaction here it was indeed .
May God bless all the speakers of great Tamil and everyone else .
May God The Almighty restore peace to all .
shyam

Chennai, India

#6441 Dec 20, 2014
Othaa!!
Elathukum nama Indiyarhal nama Indhiyarhal nu nadahatha matum podunga da kenai pundaihala!!

Aana Tamilan thanni keta? kidayadhu, current keta? kidayadhu, nilam keta? kidayadhu!

Methane gas edukradhukum petrol pipeline amaikradhukum Tamilanoda vivasaya nilam dan ungaluku kidachadha,
yena Tamilan ilicha vaayan la!!!

Vantaaru "Arabian" nu orutharu karuthu solrarama!!!
Tamilanoda kangala thirakurarama, namala lam munetra porarama!!!

Vaaila asingama asingama vardhu!!!
shyam

Chennai, India

#6442 Dec 20, 2014
arabian wrote:
<quoted text>
The vacation just got over .
Have to get back to work and to hell lotta work.
Nice interaction here it was indeed .
May God bless all the speakers of great Tamil and everyone else .
May God The Almighty restore peace to all .
Hahaha!!!
Chu chu!!

V r in Peace already!!!

If u cannot answer better dnt mind!!!
Y this unnecessary unwilling caring comments from u?

"May god the almighty restore peace to all"
Wow!! so is it God took peace to restore bit back!!!

Dnt involve Gods for Humans mistake,
Technically Humans were the Gods!!

God is ain't some superpower he was just a human with high level of wisdom and enlightenment
shyam

Chennai, India

#6443 Dec 20, 2014
shyam wrote:
""""A malayalam talking person comes to Karnataka , he does not know Kannada and the Kannadigas do not know Malayalam , such a situation Hindi is the language that connects them and not English """"
Mr.Arabian the above quote is yours,
And I definitely dont understand how it is so?
If they have both known Hindi then Hindi connects similarly if they have known English then English can also connect them!
Y u say it can't?
Can u explain?
Mr.Arabian
Before gng to do ur hell lot of work, at least answer to this one question of mine!!!!

Can u??
shyam

Chennai, India

#6444 Dec 20, 2014
shyam wrote:
<quoted text>
Mr.Arabian
Before gng to do ur hell lot of work, at least answer to this one question of mine!!!!
Can u??
I shall answer instead of u,
It is because,
A kannadiga can easily understand Hindi
And a Malayalee can easily understand Hindi but unfortunately
A malayalee cannot understand Kannada or a Kannadiga cannot understand malayalam,

So Hindi connects them,

As they were normal literate average citizens they cannot learn English so English does not connects them!!!

Am I right Mr.Arabian???
Native Indian

Dubai, UAE

#6445 Dec 20, 2014
arabian wrote:
<quoted text>
Mahesh,
My only point for all the tamilians is not to put tamil over and above all of India .
Why have you people been against Hindi and Sanskrit for over half a century ?
Just because your politicians have brainwashed you for not learning and speaking Hindi ? Hindi in its literal and scriptural forms is exactly parallel to Sanskrit .
There is no comparison possible between Tamil and Sanskrit .It is like comparing a piece of stone to a mountain . I have at least some knowledge and regard for Tamil but that does not mean that I should agree to the Perception of the common speakers of Tamil that their language is supreme and above all the others .

The other languages ' words are not correctly pronounced by speakers of Tamil .That is a very serious drawback of Tamil as many basic alphabets have no equivalent in Tamil .As for classical Tamil , that is an extinct language as none of the Tamil speakers know of that .
Sanskrit , although is not spoken , but without Sanskrit all the languages in India collapse including also Tamil. Sanskrit is such a unique language that no one is speaking but everyone is using it .If you know Sanskrit , you already know of any Indian language to a good extent .
You want any historical references? Find out about Ramanujacharya who was born in Sriperumbudur but his documented works have combination of Sanskrit and Tamil.
Try to know of AdiGuru Shankaracharya who was born in Kaladi in Kerala but he was a genius in Sanskrit .His language was Malayalam but he interpreted the Upanishads in Sanskrit as all the world knows them today .
Tamil is as much dependent on Sanskrit as is any other language in India.
Leave alone the classical Tamil as that is practically the extinct language , simlar to many other ancient languages.
Mr.Arabian,

FYI

example : Mughal Empire naïve place IRAN. Not India. more than 300 years ruled by Mughal in india. so Mughal (Urdu & Persian language ) are Indians?

1.Hindi & Sanskrit is not a indian origin language .Hindi (AD 1100 & Sanskrit (BC 1500 ) language didn't have own writing script.

HINDI dialect acquired linguistic prestige in the Mughal Empire (1600s) and became known as Urdu, "the language of the court". In the late 19th century.

The Mughal Empire was a Persianate empire extending over large parts of the Indian subcontinent and ruled by a dynasty of Chagatai-Turkic origin.

Only Tamilagam not ruled by Mughal .That is the reason Tamil Nadu did not have Hindi.

Hindi and Urdu are the same language. Hindi is written in the Devanagari script and uses more Sanskrit words, whereas Urdu is written in the Persian script and uses more Persian words

Note :

Hindi language is mix with ( Sanskrit , Urdu , farisi or Persian , Arabic ..now day English etc ) more than 60 year Indian Government implement hindi language in INDIA. That's reason now day all people speak Hindi language. example Indian government implement malayalam language in INDIA. exactly all indian now speak Malayalam . it is fact.

Please Below the article

http://www.rediff.com/news/column/why-tamil-d ...

2. In tamil Nadu temple Arch , Culture & Bhakthi movement followed entire india.

Tamil Nadu only have Lord siva 5 Element Temple. & Divya Desams refer to the 108 Vishnu temples . out of 108 nealy 98 Lord Vishnu temple located in Tamil nadu & 10 Temple is outside tamil nadu.

3.do not compare tamil to any other language . We have thirukural ,devaram , Thiruvasagam , Amman Padal , Murugan padal ,vinayagar padal more than 1 lakh bhakthi songs.

U know In india bhakthi movement spread tamil nadu to entire INDIA.

All the BIG Temple builted by tamil people . we do not know how to prayer God ?

Finaly ,

Tamil language is oldest Indian native language . Sanskrit & hindi no native script . This language did not have own writing script . how is going to be national language . it is copy from some other language . that language is ? & The Mughal Empire not INDIAN.
Narayanan

Chennai, India

#6447 Dec 23, 2014
mohan_frm_hyderabad wrote:
sanskrit is the oldest language . sine most of the words in sanskrit is appearing in other languages and in tamil too.
That's because of the brahmins whom emerged as scholars in Sanskrit, their influence made the Sanskrit words in Tamil
Narayanan

Chennai, India

#6448 Dec 23, 2014
MURALI DHARAN wrote:
TAMIL IS THE OLDEST LIVING LANGUAGE IN THE WORLD. ALL NORTH INDIANS SUPPORTING SANSKRIT SUCK.
Watch your language Sagodaraa
Bharani

Al Ain, UAE

#6449 Dec 24, 2014
UNESCO has authenticated that out of 6000 languages being around the world in which 2000 languages are being the primary ones and out of which only 6 languages are the oldest among all which brought the meaning to all which means being derived like … viz..
Tamil
Sanskrit
Chinese
Latin
Greece
Hebrews..
They have also revealed that one is Tamil and other is our western language which are the basic ones in the very early days contributed in overall civilizations among people.
Karthi

Kolkata, India

#6450 Dec 24, 2014
Full On wrote:
<quoted text>
Prabhakaran was an ass who got what he deserved. He was not a patriot. He never worked for India but for Tamils who are not Indians. Coming to Kashmiri pundit's they were Indians as Maharaja Ranjeet Singh decided to merge with India not forced. I Dunno Why Indian Tamils support Lankans. Raavan the Tamil King tried to attack India once and now he was born as Prabhakaran. anyways both were sent back where they deserved to be and wil be continued to be. Truth wins and Prabhakaran the terrorist Dies.
Is it so ? You know what you got a mother language of thurukiyans which is now called Hindi. I feel proud to be a Tamilan. I hate you Indian who is supporting Rajabakse who killed 150000 innocent Tamil people in 2009. We have not forgotten anything. Will fight back and show you asshole our strength .
senthil

Chennai, India

#6451 Dec 26, 2014
eric wrote:
I would be interesting to figure out how to read the of Mohenjo Daro and Harappa pictograph script, that would likely give a clue about the earliest Indian languages.
Before harappa abd nohenjo daro in tamil nadu the developed city name called Athidchanallur which 5000 YEAR OLD our archalogical dept hold the all the evidence of this place but our govt not officially declared because still they are not tolerate with south indians especially tamilians
PDX Dave

Portland, OR

#6452 Dec 26, 2014
Languages, if Pig Latin were a language on its own, what would it sound like if you spoke up in Pig Latin?
putti

Gütersloh, Germany

#6453 Dec 26, 2014
vedha sharma wrote:
<quoted text>
what a foolish comment this is!.
dear friend mahadeva
first you must know the history of languages. then come to the topic. do you know the first grammenr book for old or new kannada language. but we know for our(tamil) language that is first in b.c 9850(agathiyam) and secound in b.c 1500(tolkaapiyam) but sanskrit had grammer in b.c 500(panini) only. and you must know another thing there are lot of tamil words in rig veda ( b.c 1500) so in
b.c 350 tamil , kannada , sanskrit words are here and there are not pointable things
without having a Grammar how can a language be formed?? Kannada do have a grammer book. Your question is baseless!!!
Kannan

Chennai, India

#6454 Dec 28, 2014
Tamil is the only Oldest and Greatest Language of India and all other stupid foreign languages.

We do not care any dead and buried languages :)
raj

Singapore, Singapore

#6455 Dec 31, 2014
no sanskrit words in Tamil language.
Kumaran

Kalyan, India

#6456 Jan 1, 2015
Reply to the Full On:

As per your word Tamilians are not Indians. Mr.Prabakaran fighting for Tamils. Raavan the Tamil king now born as Prabakaran. You are absolutely correct. So you never support to Tamils. Does Sinhala Rajapakse supports India? Or fights for India. Why are you bloody Indians licking Rajapakse's ass hole who is a murderer of 1.5 lacks of Tamil people. Betrayal only won in Srilanka not the truth. Once the truth will win never dies.
MARESHWARI

Chennai, India

#6458 Jan 4, 2015
TAMIL language is the best language in the world.
KAL THONDRI MAN THONDRA KALATTHE MUN THONDRIYA TAMIL
Native Indian

Dubai, UAE

#6459 Jan 6, 2015
Who said ravavan Tamil ?.

FYI

Please Note :According to the Ramayana story, Ravana was the son of a rishi, a Brahmin father, and a kshatriya Rakshasa mother.

Rama had once addressed Ravana as a "Maha Brahman" (Great Brahmam in the context of his education).

It was shown Ravanan - Brahman(father was brahman ).

FACT Fact..: Lord Krishana & Rama color is BLACK . So All GOD are Tamil People .

Since: May 14

Pondicherry, India

#6460 Jan 6, 2015
Native Indian wrote:
Who said ravavan Tamil ?.
FYI
Please Note :According to the Ramayana story, Ravana was the son of a rishi, a Brahmin father, and a kshatriya Rakshasa mother.
Rama had once addressed Ravana as a "Maha Brahman" (Great Brahmam in the context of his education).
It was shown Ravanan - Brahman(father was brahman ).
FACT Fact..: Lord Krishana & Rama color is BLACK . So All GOD are Tamil People .
Please note that The word 'Brahmanan' means 'Great Man'.. Param+aan an = Paramanan/Brahmanan ...

Any great man was called as Brahmanan in the ancient times.. only in a later period of time the term Brahmanan was used to refer only a select Aryan race community which still exists as Brahmin, but in reality Brahmanan means a great man. It has nothing to do with Brahmin community..

Of course, Ravanan was a great man so he is a Brahmanan..
arabian

Mumbai, India

#6461 Jan 6, 2015
shyam wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahaha!!!
Chu chu!!
V r in Peace already!!!
If u cannot answer better dnt mind!!!
Y this unnecessary unwilling caring comments from u?
"May god the almighty restore peace to all"
Wow!! so is it God took peace to restore bit back!!!
Dnt involve Gods for Humans mistake,
Technically Humans were the Gods!!
God is ain't some superpower he was just a human with high level of wisdom and enlightenment
Hi ,
Could not resist the exchange we have had here , and so have to be back .
Wish everyone a very happy new year 2015 .
Or the Tamilians celebrate the new year April 14 , I.e. chaitra masam , which is the same as the Hindu New Year all the rest of India.
So all of of India derives the new year from Tamil new year or vice versa ?
14 April is the Hindu new year or Tamil New Year ?
Gods are the humans with high level of wisdom enlightenment .
Please elaborate .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min It aint necessari... 838,733
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 4 min waaasssuuup 4,397
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min kent 590,212
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 22 min waaasssuuup 443,187
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 26 min Porkpie Hat 271,343
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 35 min lil whispers 612,188
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 37 min andet1987 5,905
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr swedenforever 176,949
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 3 hr Mike thunkit 99,975
More from around the web