Which is the Oldest Indian Language? ...
shyam

Chennai, India

#6358 Nov 28, 2014
arabian wrote:
[QUOE who="confused"]Oops, Guys Tamil is the worlds oldest languages. USA mothein language is Tamil.
Tamil have existed in earth before Dinosaur's and we have no knowledge than them.. Coz we move state to state to survive and talk about our language and culture.
Tamillians have capabilities to make a monkey as king ex: Himadi Pulakashi and they claim their intelligence.. Hats off.
Guys Jesus christ use to speak tamil, Barak Obama's mother language is tamil , so do other foreign countries including UAE.
When I was kid, our teachers thought us wrong, As per history, Tamilians came to Srilanka over 2000 years back and from Srilanka they some how managed to enter India..
That means, Sanskrit was an administration language which was used by Raja guru's and Kannada was a local language..
I am very sorry, I am very poor in history [
]
Hi ,
I would like to add some information to what you have said because I feel I have at least some knowledge of history .
The Intenationally acclaimed 5 classical languages are -Greek , Latin , Egyptian , Sanskrit and Chinese.
But unfortunately the international community does not know that all of them come from Tamil .
Tamil is such an ancient language that it predates the evolution of life itself .
Then after evolution of life , the most primitive forms like amoeba , fishes, reptiles , snakes, birds, ants, insects and then the land animals conversed all in Tamil .
what is an animal , even the trees and rocks and mountains and sand and soil all used to sing Tamil .
Alas the unfortunate international and modern scientific community are not able to discover this .All the evolution ,and revolution of education and modern science is a miserable failure .More unfortunate , they have committed a sin by not having discovered the Gods divine language.
Later periods of history saw the evolution of Egyptian and Chinese cultures originating from Tamil.
foll owed still later by Greeks and Roman civilizations who were all champions In language , natural sciences , medicine , arts and politics .But they were all originated from Tamil .
Come to the Christian era ,Romans and Jesus used to converse in Tamil to the extent that Bible was born in Tamil.Same applied for the Jews as well as they created a new language called Hebrew from Tamil .
.Then comes the Prophet Mohammed who was born in Tamil Nadu but the Islamic world took that credit away from Tamil so much so that the original Qurran Sharief which was in Tamil was translated to Arabic .
Meanwhile the Chinese civilization continued to flourish in isolation after the initial origin from Tamil.
I wonder, what use and good it is for the modern education and science when the man has reached mars and planning still further but still he has failed miserably in tracing his own origin and to be honest , the mankind has committed a crime and a sin by insulting the Gods themselves and ignoring Gods own creation of Tamil.
Shame on all the humans residing on this planet .
O God , please release me from the sin committed by all the centuries , generations and civilizations of mankind and deliver me from evil .
Long live classical divine TAMIL .
An absolute total waste outcome of freaking mind which know nothing except nonsense!

Why don't u spend time in knowing about history of ur language and come talk about here!!!!

U can share a lot informations in dis open debate!!

How long did u take typing these nonsense???
, y wud u care wat Tamilians speak about their language and y don't u talk about ur language stuff????

Hey fool u first of all talk about greatness of ur language,
U jackass!!!
sneezing idiots always sneek to involve in commenting like a smart about d hole u find in wat others talk!!!

Enough!!!! stop drooling ur venomic mouths and wipe out wat u dnt like or hate and start talking about ur history useless fellas!!!
shyam

Chennai, India

#6359 Nov 28, 2014
arabian wrote:
[QUOE who="confused"]Oops, Guys Tamil is the worlds oldest languages. USA mothein language is Tamil.
Tamil have existed in earth before Dinosaur's and we have no knowledge than them.. Coz we move state to state to survive and talk about our language and culture.
Tamillians have capabilities to make a monkey as king ex: Himadi Pulakashi and they claim their intelligence.. Hats off.
Guys Jesus christ use to speak tamil, Barak Obama's mother language is tamil , so do other foreign countries including UAE.
When I was kid, our teachers thought us wrong, As per history, Tamilians came to Srilanka over 2000 years back and from Srilanka they some how managed to enter India..
That means, Sanskrit was an administration language which was used by Raja guru's and Kannada was a local language..
I am very sorry, I am very poor in history [
]
Hi ,
I would like to add some information to what you have said because I feel I have at least some knowledge of history .
The Intenationally acclaimed 5 classical languages are -Greek , Latin , Egyptian , Sanskrit and Chinese.
But unfortunately the international community does not know that all of them come from Tamil .
Tamil is such an ancient language that it predates the evolution of life itself .
Then after evolution of life , the most primitive forms like amoeba , fishes, reptiles , snakes, birds, ants, insects and then the land animals conversed all in Tamil .
what is an animal , even the trees and rocks and mountains and sand and soil all used to sing Tamil .
Alas the unfortunate international and modern scientific community are not able to discover this .All the evolution ,and revolution of education and modern science is a miserable failure .More unfortunate , they have committed a sin by not having discovered the Gods divine language.
Later periods of history saw the evolution of Egyptian and Chinese cultures originating from Tamil.
foll owed still later by Greeks and Roman civilizations who were all champions In language , natural sciences , medicine , arts and politics .But they were all originated from Tamil .
Come to the Christian era ,Romans and Jesus used to converse in Tamil to the extent that Bible was born in Tamil.Same applied for the Jews as well as they created a new language called Hebrew from Tamil .
.Then comes the Prophet Mohammed who was born in Tamil Nadu but the Islamic world took that credit away from Tamil so much so that the original Qurran Sharief which was in Tamil was translated to Arabic .
Meanwhile the Chinese civilization continued to flourish in isolation after the initial origin from Tamil.
I wonder, what use and good it is for the modern education and science when the man has reached mars and planning still further but still he has failed miserably in tracing his own origin and to be honest , the mankind has committed a crime and a sin by insulting the Gods themselves and ignoring Gods own creation of Tamil.
Shame on all the humans residing on this planet .
O God , please release me from the sin committed by all the centuries , generations and civilizations of mankind and deliver me from evil .
Long live classical divine TAMIL .
An absolute total waste outcome of fat brain which don't know nothing about himself rather gud at venoming words by finding a hole in wat others talk!!!!

U drooling venomic mouth!!
Waste fellow typing waste nonsense things about Tamil!!!

Jackass u first of all come talk about ur greatness of ur language, culture and history...

Y wud u care wat Tamilians speak about Tamil?

U see ur own back first and ensure it is clean and untouched then come see ours!!

Hey freak wipe ur drooling mouth!
And start talking about ur stuff dnt sneek for finding holes in wat others talk and commenting as smart ass about it!!!

It is ain't sounding smart rather it sounds utter nonsense and hilarious to us!

may be assh**es like u wud admire ur way of commenting like this!!!
SHYAM DUMB

Nizamabad, India

#6360 Nov 28, 2014
MAD BEGGAR
SHYAM DUMB

Nizamabad, India

#6361 Nov 28, 2014
IAM A DUMB BEGGAR
truth

Tapping, Australia

#6362 Nov 28, 2014
beggar=yadash jadash se
jedash se
jedesh graha putarash i pradash predash pridash prodash prudash
nemoj prdish kad se najadesh

see pronaucment language of others

nenaprdivaj
naprdivaty=debatirate debating=ministry

be good
others thinkers exist
truth

Tapping, Australia

#6363 Nov 28, 2014
our lovely god is very happy god
ha ha ha ha
nenaprdivaj=debating
pridjev=gramma
with pridjev =you describe who how where when and why
truth

Tapping, Australia

#6364 Nov 28, 2014
see word where sending before
nenaprdivaj=ne prdi=stigla pita od nezrela zita=sirak
sirak is seeds as you used for bread very strong
truth

Tapping, Australia

#6365 Nov 28, 2014
you eat bread from sirak and prdash=your wind from your stomach
see your words
in beginning is word

sirak=seed as similar as wheat
a karish se
karati=jutiti judish se ljutiti judish see=anger

see your answer with pronouncement of other people language

what you liked created with that
truth

Tapping, Australia

#6366 Nov 28, 2014
if you don't liked prdish
then you liked predesh=presti vesti
predesh=song from cat when sleep too
double meaning
under magic words you going where into what as wicket=cat

see magic spell words
NATIVE INDIAN

Dubai, UAE

#6368 Nov 28, 2014
confused wrote:
Hey, everyone know that Sanskrit is the oldest and then Tamil or Kannada.
English was a baby and hindi have not born at all
I think guys spend more time in cut and past Google informations..
Hindi is a foreign language?? Better go back to school and ask your history teacher, rather pulling out google shit,
But facts or facts..
Mr.Confused,

First maximum Teacher now day vomiting what their written in text Book . they do not have common senescence . It is wrong or right.

Examples .

1. India national language .- Their is no national language in INDIA said High court of Gujarat . India have official language Hindi , English , tamil , malayalam ..22 language..etc . Why wrongly guide children's.

2. India national Sport - Hockey . Hockey is not a india national sports .then it was not origin india. like Indian origion sport like kabaddi & chess..etc

3.Father of nation Gandhi - Indian Government said there is no body given this title for Mr.Gandhi ......etc..

So It shown .In india Teacher taught Wrong .

All North Indian & World people are said Sanskrit mother of indian language . It is wrong . why Tamil (Dravidian )Language different from North indian language & Culture .

Now Tell me ur Teacher Taught is every this Write .

First u study real Indian History . Now ur studying all subject fabricate by North Indian Polities. NOW Government change language for Central board School . Like that . In future Tamil rule come in india . again change syllabus. Ur people only know past 60 year Indian History . Hindi , English & Sanskrit are origin place Middle east & Europe .
truth

Tapping, Australia

#6369 Nov 28, 2014
see word
G.andi
underwear
gache gori gache doli see sick hat
see word rubac=handkerchief
rubac=cabur
cab ceb cib cob
ceb chebe=blanket as underweare old fashin people with old cloth

see how words lead you to know
aeiou
b-z
see
pro;n;au;n;c;me;nt=au I am here
be good
except as it is
e;n;g;l;ish

see yourself e;n;g;l;ISH

be good
I am fine!
NATIVE INDIAN

Dubai, UAE

#6370 Nov 29, 2014
Mr.Confused,

First maximum Teacher now day vomiting what their written in text Book . they do not have common senescence . It is wrong or right.

Examples .

1. India national language .- Their is no national language in INDIA said High court of Gujarat . India have official language Hindi , English , tamil , malayalam ..22 language..etc . Why wrongly guide children's.

2. India national Sport - Hockey . Hockey is not a india national sports .then it was not origin india. like Indian origion sport like kabaddi & chess..etc

3.Father of nation Gandhi - Indian Government said there is no body given this title for Mr.Gandhi ......etc..

So It's shown .In india Teacher taught Wrong .

All North Indian & World people are said Sanskrit mother of indian language . It is wrong . why Tamil (Dravidian )Language different from North indian language & Culture .

Now Tell me ur Teacher Taught was everything wrong or right.

First u study real Indian History . Now ur studying all subject fabricate by North Indian Polities. NOW Government change language for Central board School (German to Sanskrit ). Like that . In future Tamil rule come in india . again change syllabus. Ur people only know past 60 year Indian History . Hindi , English & Sanskrit are origin place Middle east & Europe
arabian

Bangalore, India

#6371 Nov 29, 2014
NATIVE INDIAN wrote:
Mr.Confusifd,
Examples .
So It's shown .In india Teacher taught Wrong .
Now Tell me ur Teacher Taught was everything wrong or right.
First u study real Indian History . Now ur studying all subject fabricate by North Indian Polities. NOW Government change language for Central board School (German to Sanskrit ). Like that . In future Tamil rule come in india . again change syllabus. Ur people only know past 60 year Indian History . Hindi , English & Sanskrit are origin place Middle east & Europe
Mr The Great Indian ,
I am very much impressed with your views about the history of India .
Can you please tell me what are the origins of the names of your country I, e. Where comes the name India, from where it is named as Bharat and why is it callef Hindustan ?
Also your views will be appreciable If you can enlighten us as how can you rule a country without knowing to communicate to its peoples in their language ?
truth

Tapping, Australia

#6373 Nov 29, 2014
Indian=naidi
nemoj se iditi niti najjidniti

be good
you don't need died for word
shyam

Madurai, India

#6374 Nov 29, 2014
SHYAM DUMB wrote:
IAM A DUMB BEGGAR
Filthy coward....
NATIVE INDIAN

Dubai, UAE

#6375 Nov 29, 2014
arabian wrote:
<quoted text>
Mr The Great Indian ,
I am very much impressed with your views about the history of India .
Can you please tell me what are the origins of the names of your country I, e. Where comes the name India, from where it is named as Bharat and why is it callef Hindustan ?
Also your views will be appreciable If you can enlighten us as how can you rule a country without knowing to communicate to its peoples in their language ?
Mr. Arabian.

1.The name India is derived from Indus, which originates from the Old Persian word Hindus. Our country name itself not indian origin language . it was Persian.

Currently INDIA name only followed world wide.

2.Hindustan mean not south india. only northern India and Pakistan.
Hindustan was originally a Persian word that meant "Land of the Hindus"; prior to 1947, it referred to a region that encompassed northern India and Pakistan. Hindustan mean not south india. only northern India and Pakistan.

FYI

Before British people came to India .India have more than 2000 king ruled India , different language & different culture each part of india. there spoken their own language & commucate people each other in lived happily.. we thank to British people united india in one roof.

Now day ,

Because of Hindi and English people lose their own culture & language .

http://www.smh.com.au/world/indias-tribal-peo...

Please read below article .

Example .

The Toto speak their own language, one that shares no close association with any of those spoken around them - Nepali, Bengali, Hindi or Bhutanese.

But the Toto fear their language, and with it, their culture, is being lost, consumed by an education system that obliges their children to speak Bangla and an economy that pushes them towards Hindi and English.

Ashok is confident the next generation will grow up comfortable with the tongue of their ancestors. But he fears that homogenisation will become harder to resist.

"There is a chance our language and culture will be finished."

India is one of the most linguistically diverse countries. Just how diverse is a matter of contention, but it is believed between 850 and 900 distinct languages are spoken in India, though only 122 are recognised in the census and just 22 are scheduled as official languages in the constitution. Of mother tongues, it was estimated in 1961 that India was home to more than 1600.

India is also losing languages faster than any other nation.

UNESCO lists 197 Indian languages as endangered or vulnerable, more than any other nation. Toto is listed as critically endangered, the final stage before extinction, with perhaps 1000 speakers.

In an effort to counter India's language loss, or at least record these tongues before they disappear, linguist Ganesh Devy is overseeing the largest survey of Indian tongues, the People's Linguistic Survey of India.

"India is one of those countries that has managed to keep its linguistic diversity alive until this date,'' Dr Devy says.

"Every language is a unique world view. We need as many of these views as possible to see our world in its totality. Every language we lose, our ability to perceive the world is reduced."

Of the 7000 languages now spoken on earth, only about 600 are expected to survive the end of the century.

The head of the centre for tribal and endangered languages, at Mysore's Central Institute for Indian Languages, G.D.P. Sastry, says up to 30 per cent of India's mother tongues are endangered.

On his porch in Totopara, Ashok Toto (all Totos carry the surname), speaks to the Herald in Hindi. The irony is not lost on him. "But we speak only our language inside our homes when we are with our families."

The children in the village go to a Bengali-speaking school. Most speak Hindi too, and some Nepali. English is not widely spoken.
arabian

Bangalore, India

#6376 Nov 29, 2014
NATIVE INDIAN wrote:
<quoted text>
Mr.Confused,
First maximum Teits cher now day vomiting what their written in text Book . they do not have common senescence . It is wrong or right.
Examples .
So It shown .In india Teacher taught Wrong .
Now Tell me ur Teacher Taught is every this Write .
First u study real Indian History . Now ur studying all subject fabricate by North Indian Polities. NOW Government change language for Central board School . Like that . In future Tamil rule come in india . again change syllabus. Ur people only know past 60 year Indian History . Hindi , English & Sanskrit are origin place Middle east & Europe .
Mr Indian ,
Please clarify our doubts about the ancient Tamil kingdom which spanned all over India and beyond ( maybe the middle east , china , europe , africa, america and still beyond ) and Tamil used to be the oiriginal and universal language .
1. Tamil was there everywhere then in present India how it got confined to 5 per cent of Indian land and its use limited to 5 percent of Indians?.
2. Tamil was the first of all the languages then why is there no trace of any Tamil in any of the numerous Indian languages.?
3.Why in present day Tamil has to depend on Sanskrit words in most of Its city names and individual names like all the other Indian languages ?
4.Howcome your ancestors could not maintain the purity and continuity of the original Tamil?

We expect an explanation from you that is easy to the senses and practical to understand without citing volumes of research and academic works from your end .
I hope you can do justice to your claims of Tamil .
truth

Tapping, Australia

#6377 Nov 29, 2014
see words
brda i do;line=creating

be good
I am good

everything is written
on door of rightesness is evil

now
do you liked me or not
i am not care
which line you have there tro;pick
tra tre tri tro tru=pick
see 3x king go with mirh

go away from me evil people

my mind is not yours

be good
i am good
NATIVE INDIAN

Dubai, UAE

#6378 Nov 29, 2014
arabian wrote:
<quoted text>
Mr Indian ,
Please clarify our doubts about the ancient Tamil kingdom which spanned all over India and beyond ( maybe the middle east , china , europe , africa, america and still beyond ) and Tamil used to be the oiriginal and universal language .
1. Tamil was there everywhere then in present India how it got confined to 5 per cent of Indian land and its use limited to 5 percent of Indians?.
2. Tamil was the first of all the languages then why is there no trace of any Tamil in any of the numerous Indian languages.?
3.Why in present day Tamil has to depend on Sanskrit words in most of Its city names and individual names like all the other Indian languages ?
4.Howcome your ancestors could not maintain the purity and continuity of the original Tamil?
We expect an explanation from you that is easy to the senses and practical to understand without citing volumes of research and academic works from your end .
I hope you can do justice to your claims of Tamil .
Mr.Arabian.

Tamilakam was ruled by the three Tamil dynasties of Chola, Pandya and Chera.

The Cholas became one of the most powerful dynasties in Asia during his reign.

1.Check Dravidian(tamil ) language:- mother of all language like , Malayalam ,kanada , tulu ..etc.

2.Rajendra Chola the Great).-Chola emperor. During his reign, he extended the influences of the already vast Chola empire up to the banks of the river Ganges in the north and across the ocean. Rajendra’s territories extended coastal Burma, the Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, Maldives, conquered the kings of Srivijaya (Sumatra, Java and Malay Peninsula in South East Asia) and Pegu islands with his fleet of ships. He defeated Mahipala, the Pala king of Bengal and Bihar, and to commemorate his victory he built a new capital called Gangaikonda Cholapuram. The Cholas became one of the most powerful dynasties in Asia during his reign. The Tamil Chola armies exacted tribute from Thailand and the Khmer kingdom of Cambodia.

3. In india only one language non Sanskrit literature .that's Tamil. tamil only one language independent language . All indian language dependent on Sanskrit . If u remove Sanskrit word from Hindi ,telugu , Marathi language ..etc no meaning in the language .

4.becuse of India ruled by British people , Mughal & Muslim rulers .Small influence Sanskrit & English..etc.

Pre-historic period Tamil nadu

c. 150,000-100,000 BCE - Evidence for presence of Hominins with Acheulean technology in north Tamil Nadu.[1]
c. 30,000 BCE-Paleolithic industries in north Tamil Nadu[2]
c. 8000-3000 BCE-Pre-pottery microlithic industries[3]
c. 3000-1000 BCE-Neolithic and fine microlithic industries[4]

Pre-Sangam period
c. 1000-300 BCE-Megalithic age
c. 600 BCE-Tamil-dalit prevalent as the Tamil script
c. 300 BCE- Greek ethnographer Megasthenes visits Pandyan capitol Madurai.,
c. 250 BCE-Asoka's inscription recording the four kingdoms (Chera, Cholas, Pandya and Satyaputra) of the ancient Tamil country
c. 200 BCE-Elara, a Tamil prince and contemporary of Dutte Gamini, rules Lanka

Sangam age
c. 200 BCE-200 CE-Sangam age during which books of Sangam Literature are created
c. 150 BCE-Kharavela of Kalinga records his conquest of a federation of Tamil kings in his Hathigumpha inscription
c. 13- Greek historian Nicolaus of Damascus met an ambassador sent by Pandyan King to Caesar Augustus, Strabo
c. 300-500-Post-Sangam period, Tamil epics such as Silappatikaram written

Chola period
##c. 903 -rajaraja Chola defeats the Pallava king Aparajita
##c. 1010 -Rajaraja completes the Brihadisvara Temple
##c. 1012 -Accession of Rajendra Chola I
##c. 1023 -Rajendra's Expedition to the Ganges
##c. 1025 -Chola navies defeat the king of Srivijaya
##c. 1216 -Rajaraja Chola III
##c. 1246 -Rajendra Chola III

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chronology_of_Ta...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sangam_period
NATIVE INDIAN

Dubai, UAE

#6379 Nov 29, 2014
FYI,

Mr.Arabian.

Tamilakam was ruled by the three Tamil dynasties of Chola, Pandya and Chera.

The Cholas became one of the most powerful dynasties in Asia during his reign.

1.Check Dravidian(tamil ) language:- mother of all language like , Malayalam ,kanada , tulu ..etc.

2.Rajendra Chola the Great).-Chola emperor. During his reign, he extended the influences of the already vast Chola empire up to the banks of the river Ganges in the north and across the ocean. Rajendra’s territories extended coastal Burma, the Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, Maldives, conquered the kings of Srivijaya (Sumatra, Java and Malay Peninsula in South East Asia) and Pegu islands with his fleet of ships. He defeated Mahipala, the Pala king of Bengal and Bihar, and to commemorate his victory he built a new capital called Gangaikonda Cholapuram. The Cholas became one of the most powerful dynasties in Asia during his reign. The Tamil Chola armies exacted tribute from Thailand and the Khmer kingdom of Cambodia.

In fact, Rajendra Chola I was the first Indian king to take his armies overseas and make conquests of these territories, even though there is epigraphical evidence of Pallava presence in these very areas, but it is not known that Burma and Indo-China were subordinate to them, as they were under Rajendra and his successors up to Kulothunga Chola I

3. In india only one language non Sanskrit literature .that's Tamil. tamil only one language independent language . All indian language dependent on Sanskrit . If u remove Sanskrit word from Hindi ,telugu , Marathi language ..etc no meaning in the language .

4.becuse of India ruled by British people , Mughal & Muslim rulers .Small influence Sanskrit & English..etc.

Pre-historic period Tamil nadu

c. 150,000-100,000 BCE - Evidence for presence of Hominins with Acheulean technology in north Tamil Nadu.[1]
c. 30,000 BCE-Paleolithic industries in north Tamil Nadu[2]
c. 8000-3000 BCE-Pre-pottery microlithic industries[3]
c. 3000-1000 BCE-Neolithic and fine microlithic industries[4]

Pre-Sangam period
c. 1000-300 BCE-Megalithic age
c. 600 BCE-Tamil-dalit prevalent as the Tamil script
c. 300 BCE- Greek ethnographer Megasthenes visits Pandyan capitol Madurai.,
c. 250 BCE-Asoka's inscription recording the four kingdoms (Chera, Cholas, Pandya and Satyaputra) of the ancient Tamil country
c. 200 BCE-Elara, a Tamil prince and contemporary of Dutte Gamini, rules Lanka

Sangam age
c. 200 BCE-200 CE-Sangam age during which books of Sangam Literature are created
c. 150 BCE-Kharavela of Kalinga records his conquest of a federation of Tamil kings in his Hathigumpha inscription
c. 13- Greek historian Nicolaus of Damascus met an ambassador sent by Pandyan King to Caesar Augustus, Strabo
c. 300-500-Post-Sangam period, Tamil epics such as Silappatikaram written

Chola period
##c. 903 -rajaraja Chola defeats the Pallava king Aparajita
##c. 1010 -Rajaraja completes the Brihadisvara Temple
##c. 1012 -Accession of Rajendra Chola I
##c. 1023 -Rajendra's Expedition to the Ganges
##c. 1025 -Chola navies defeat the king of Srivijaya
##c. 1216 -Rajaraja Chola III
##c. 1246 -Rajendra Chola III

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chronology_of_Ta...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sangam_period

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 10 min Mnbvc 31,225
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 56 min KENTUCKY CATHOLIC 687,344
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Jimmy D Cricket 987,375
Most Criminals Are DEMOCRATS! 1 hr Jimmy D Cricket 2
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 hr Not Govt Controll... 286,595
-----*ANTICHRIST on world stage----- 5 hr NewsGlobal 1
strangers f*ck wife in adult theater (Jul '15) 5 hr BandT 16
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) Thu River Tam 619,794
More from around the web