Which is the Oldest Indian Language? ...
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

#6138 Aug 28, 2014
Vinod S wrote:
<quoted text>
You are not even baked, you are a rotten egg fat brain.. Its Tamil which gave birth to telugu. Waste fellow Naveen can you pronounce DHA, BHA, GHA, AAH as slow as possible(Very Very Slow), if pronounced so you get the base words like THA, PA, Ka.. I am an aethist, my focus will be on the right track. you variant minded fool say God Invented Man and Pallavas Introduced God. What a remarkable comedian you are..you know, at the time of Pallavas reign there was no langauge called telugu, the actual language was Tamil and Sanskrit. Its pallavas who mixed up tamil and sanskrit to form telugu. take this into your empty brain.. Tholkaapiyam dates before the origin of sanskrit.
Maayon(In tholkaapiyam)- Lord Krishna
Saeyon(In tholkaapiyam)- Lord Shiva
Vaendhan(In tholkaapiyam)- Lord Indra
Varunan (In tholkaapiyam)- lord Varuna
Also the word Easan, KO, Siva / Sivappu(Represents Red when Lord Shiva Becomes Angry) all represents Lord Shiva.
the above charecters are normal human beings who were over exaggerated in the Literature.
Useless fellow In Tamil its PILLAIYAR for Ganapathi.
first know that your ancestors are Barbarians...
Now came with actual name Beggar. Listen; what the fuck u are saying we are barbarians? We are not barbarian beggars like u we migrated from north india to south after the invasion of arians. It was mentioned in Rig veda. U mad fool I said pallavas builted god temples in Tamilnadu u dont know gods until 7th century. Sangam gramer writen during 10th to 15th century tholikavyam late 11th century A.D. That too telugu word. Mad idiot its Pallavas given birth to Tamil at that time already telugu was influenced by sanskrit. The same sanskrit and telugu words appeared in tamil but the letters are different bcoz u dont have that sounds. U barbarian looters
shyam

Chennai, India

#6139 Aug 28, 2014
Naveen kumar wrote:
<quoted text>
Now came with actual name Beggar. Listen; what the fuck u are saying we are barbarians? We are not barbarian beggars like u we migrated from north india to south after the invasion of arians. It was mentioned in Rig veda. U mad fool I said pallavas builted god temples in Tamilnadu u dont know gods until 7th century. Sangam gramer writen during 10th to 15th century tholikavyam late 11th century A.D. That too telugu word. Mad idiot its Pallavas given birth to Tamil at that time already telugu was influenced by sanskrit. The same sanskrit and telugu words appeared in tamil but the letters are different bcoz u dont have that sounds. U barbarian looters
Jaari joker :D
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

#6141 Aug 28, 2014
Naveen kumar wrote:
Ok ra bastard i will ask u some questions answer them or accept the facts other wise u are a daily mother,sister fucker son of a prostitute. Tell ra bastard why ilayaraja father was called as Rajaiyya? Why subrahmanya bharathi called as Subbayya? Those are not the Tamil names, u tamil dont even use those names why they were called themselves?
where is the reply for this question shyaam bastard gay
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

#6142 Aug 28, 2014
http://www.jatland.com/home/Andhra Telugus belong to native Indian Rig vedic tribes and belong to lord krishna family.arey barbarian bastards show any history of u gorillas in vedas fake bastards.
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

#6143 Aug 28, 2014
Telugu is the oldest by dravidian linguistic and civillization research centre https://lists.hcs.harvard.edu/mailman/listinf...
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

#6144 Aug 28, 2014
Tamil looting barbarian beggars copied everything from andhrapradesh regions of (telangana+coastal parts of AP+rayalaseema)....Even ancient folk instruments like "dappu" and other arts copied from telangana regions. Tamil people very proud of "Tappu or parai" again it was copied from Telugus.. they call dappu as tappu bcoz they dont have da letter in tamil.. First Ancient South Indian Temple Architectures builted by Telugu kings pallavas.......... http://www.discoveredindia.com/andhra-pradesh...
Naveen kumar

San Mateo, CA

#6145 Aug 28, 2014
I know very well about tamil alphabets but this proof is for people who dont know about fake tamil. tamil dont have consonant signs for kha,ga,gha,cha,jha,tta(2nd ta)da, dda(2nd da),ttha(2nd tha)dha,ddha(2nd dha),pha,ba,bha. Again they borrowed some more letters from grantha like ja,sha,shha,sa,ha,ksha,shree etc..etc.... Even they cant pronounce or write everything they still need more letters to write and pronounce perfectly.
These are the consonants of grantha,malyalam,sinhala and tamil.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons...

They cant write and pronounce lakhs of words of different languages of world. Bcoz their race is a dumb barbarian tribal race not much sounds evolved from their dumb brains and fat tongues. Half tongue adament morons. If anybody say the facts about tamil they will scold the people. Morons. If there is no letter then the sound should not be created people should mind this. If there is no letter there will be no sound... Beggars of India
shyam

India

#6153 Aug 28, 2014
Lord stuart XXX wrote:
Indian dogs are barking again.
dont worry britain will once again colonize you idiots for your development.
keep barking chokra bander
Colonize...???
Still living in d dawn of 19th century???
:D
Tamil

Chennai, India

#6154 Aug 28, 2014
Lord stuart XXX wrote:
Indian dogs are barking again.
dont worry britain will once again colonize you idiots for your development.
keep barking chokra bander
Then we will once again chase you out like a rats

Since: Aug 14

Location hidden

#6155 Aug 28, 2014
Sanskrit is oldest Indian language..
shyam

India

#6158 Aug 28, 2014
Naveen kumar wrote:
<quoted text>
where is the reply for this question shyaam bastard gay
U mad dog... To this questions u had answers long back properly disproving ur goddamn stupid claim...

Do u have any idea about the etymology of d word ayya which u r boasting its a Telugu word...

Otha Thevudiya naaye, come start talking Telugu history and origin of Telugu language ra u bugging slut..

Wat is goddman work rather than abusing Tamils with ur fake nonsense stories!!!???

Wat a ugly minded creature are u??

R u surviving by drinking ditch water u only talking bad abusing ugly words,,,??

Y can't u talk something great abt Telugu instead of boasting Telugu Telugu Telugu...

U mad stupid mongrel!!!
shyam

India

#6159 Aug 28, 2014
Naveen kumar wrote:
http://www.jatland.com/home/An dhra Telugus belong to native Indian Rig vedic tribes and belong to lord krishna family.arey barbarian bastards show any history of u gorillas in vedas fake bastards.
Wat ra Thevudiya Naaye..!!! Calling our entire community as Bastards which means including 42% of Tamil people with Telugu origin as u always boast, huh???

U Bloody racist...!!!

Wat a ugly minded man are u!!! Shit !!
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

#6163 Aug 28, 2014
Many Telugu names end with ayya, and anna. Ayya means father, while calling public/sirs/leaders with the word Ayya its turns as respect word means sir. Anna means brother. While using Anna,Ayya word in names its only called as names. Still now some lakhs of Telugu people have the names with ayya,anna, mallayya,mallanna, subbayya,rajanna,rajaiah,venka nna,krishnaiah,yellayya,bhuman na,etc..etc.. Tamil names end with 'N,er/ar'. That too u language less beggars looted names and language from us. Added N at end of name like rajan,chandran,krishnan,etc.. Ar for respect in tamil.

Since: May 14

Singapore, Singapore

#6165 Aug 29, 2014
Naveen kumar wrote:
Many Telugu names end with ayya, and anna. Ayya means father, while calling public/sirs/leaders with the word Ayya its turns as respect word means sir. Anna means brother. While using Anna,Ayya word in names its only called as names. Still now some lakhs of Telugu people have the names with ayya,anna, mallayya,mallanna, subbayya,rajanna,rajaiah,venka nna,krishnaiah,yellayya,bhuman na,etc..etc.. Tamil names end with 'N,er/ar'. That too u language less beggars looted names and language from us. Added N at end of name like rajan,chandran,krishnan,etc.. Ar for respect in tamil.
Andhra was a tribe da idiot, Andhras were not people who lived in big cities in a civilized way. It is mentioned in the Vedas that the Andhra tribes too joined in the Mahabaratha war.

BTW, all the people were once barbarians before they started civilizing. That is why the other guy said that the Tamil's ancestors were barbarians meaning Tamil society existed even before any civilization started in the world.

Tamil word for Ayya is 'Ayyan' and the with respect its called 'Ayyar' which transformed to 'Iyer'.. Hence the brahmin caste named as Iyer. But the truth is the word 'Ayyan' itself is a deformed Tamil word and I will not disclose the original word which Tamil used for referring 'Ayya' because that is one of the result of my research. If I say that word there is no other go than to accept that 'Ayya' is actually of Tamil origin. It will be soon published...

Stupid Naveen, we have many proof.. Its just like ocean... We don't want to let everything out because they are fruit of hard work by many researchers including me.. You will flip out if you come to know all these truth..

Even I belong to a ancient lineage which is of pure Tamil Origin and I know how much are my ancestors are capable of, how they traveled across the world and established trade and relationship with many other parts in the world. My ancestors were one of the important reason why you find Tamil words in many other languages across the world.

This is just the tip of an iceberg...
Naveen kumar

San Mateo, CA

#6167 Aug 29, 2014
Neelakaran wrote:
<quoted text>
Andhra was a tribe da idiot, Andhras were not people who lived in big cities in a civilized way. It is mentioned in the Vedas that the Andhra tribes too joined in the Mahabaratha war.
BTW, all the people were once barbarians before they started civilizing. That is why the other guy said that the Tamil's ancestors were barbarians meaning Tamil society existed even before any civilization started in the world.
Tamil word for Ayya is 'Ayyan' and the with respect its called 'Ayyar' which transformed to 'Iyer'.. Hence the brahmin caste named as Iyer. But the truth is the word 'Ayyan' itself is a deformed Tamil word and I will not disclose the original word which Tamil used for referring 'Ayya' because that is one of the result of my research. If I say that word there is no other go than to accept that 'Ayya' is actually of Tamil origin. It will be soon published...
Stupid Naveen, we have many proof.. Its just like ocean... We don't want to let everything out because they are fruit of hard work by many researchers including me.. You will flip out if you come to know all these truth..
Even I belong to a ancient lineage which is of pure Tamil Origin and I know how much are my ancestors are capable of, how they traveled across the world and established trade and relationship with many other parts in the world. My ancestors were one of the important reason why you find Tamil words in many other languages across the world.
This is just the tip of an iceberg...
half baked barbarian jokers
Naveen kumar

San Mateo, CA

#6169 Aug 29, 2014
Tamil doesn't have many letters like kha,ga,gha,cha,jha,da,dha,tha, pha,ba,bha,sha,ha,ksha in tamil. Letters present in tamil; ka,ca,ja,ta,na,pa,ma,ya,ra,la, va,sa.It copied many sanskrit and telugu words to form a language called Tamil. For ex;mukh(sanskrit)mukham(telugu )mukam(tamil) they used ka bcoz they dnt have kha. Gnan(sanskrit)Gnanam(telugu)jn anam(tamil) they dont have ga so they used j there. Santhosh(sanskrit happy) santhosham(telugu) santosam(tamil) they dont have tha and sha here. And Like that tamils modified and altered many telugu and sanskrit words and replace with the tamil letters.These r just examples u find almost all sanskrit and telugu words in Tamil but altered and modified the words with the alphabets present in tamil..........
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

#6170 Aug 29, 2014
Tamil looting barbarian beggars copied everything from andhrapradesh regions of (telangana+coastal parts of AP+rayalaseema).....Even ancient folk instruments like "dappu" and other arts copied from telangana regions. Tamil people very proud of "Tappu or parai" again it was copied from Telugus.. they call dappu as tappu bcoz they dont have da letter in tamil.. First Ancient South Indian Temple Architectures builted by Telugu kings pallavas.......... http://www.discoveredindia.com/andhra-pradesh...
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

#6174 Aug 29, 2014
Tamilnadu was formed with more than 42% of Telugu origins. Some of the famous telugu legends from Tamilnadu are; pallavas,chodas(medieval cholas),nayaks,bodhi dharma,kambar,tyagaraja,shyama sastri,sarvepalli radha krishna, anna, vaigo,karunanidhi,,,etc... And many famous people politicians,industrialists in Tamilnadu are majorly from Telugu origin. Tamilnadu has some fame bcoz of Telugu origins. Still tamils r ruling by anti tamil politicians..........
Naveen kumar

San Mateo, CA

#6176 Aug 29, 2014
Tamil people dont have any grammer b4 10th century that too writen by anti tamils during 10th to 15th centuries. Tamils dont know gods even lord shiva until 7th century a.d. It was pallavas(telugus) builted shiva temples. Even tamils cant pronounce shiva,krishna,vishnu, brahma,ganesh/ganapathi,thirup athi. bcoz they dont have sha,ba,bra,ha,ga,tha,thi.The fact is tamils dont have complete alphabets, Archeologists pointed out the megalithic period of Tamilnadu b4 B.C.s. Tamils(barbarians) came from africa after A.D.s... The dna of many tamil people matches with aborigines and africans. Telugu and karnataka people r natives of India and their dna related to indians.There is no such root as dravidian better call it as south indian. Telugu is oldest indian language and gave birth to south indian languages. South languages has the root from telugu but people are different. Tamil is a tribal version of Telugu. Tamilnadu was ruled by telugus and it was formed with 42% of telugus....
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

#6178 Aug 29, 2014
Telugu is the oldest by dravidian linuistic research centre. Tamil is a tribal version of telugu....
https://lists.hcs.harvard.edu/mailman/listinf...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 5 min Chilli J 7,321
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 11 min Exchange 123,479
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 13 min Michael 681,782
Muslim airlines, Qatar, attempting stake in Ame... 38 min gimme 8
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 45 min another viewer 982,237
Virginia man charged with espionage for deliver... 1 hr Brice N Livingston 8
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 2 hr Tony 6,369
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 19 hr onemale 286,526
More from around the web