Which is the Oldest Indian Language? ...
shyam

San Mateo, CA

#5992 Aug 15, 2014
Naveen kumar wrote:
<quoted text>
abey mad, we dont have letters with zha so we dont have zha words. Only one word was found lanzhakoduka. And u said u have tha. Tha and its consonants and conjuctive consonants is not there in tamil. How ith will pronounce as tha. Ith and tha both are diferent sounds. We have some other words also that comes at end of some words ex; sagar we have r the last letter for that kind of words. We have ra,and its consonants and conjuctive consonants same follows for all letters in telugu. We also have some other letter than vowel diacritics,consomants and conj consonants those are kh,khh,gh,ggh,ch,cch,jh,jjh,tt ,dd,ddh,th,tth,dh,ddh,n,p,ph,b h,bbh,m,y,r,l,v,s,sh,s,h, t.
poda Thevudiya, this is how 'the' is used....
poda puluthi, this is how 'ith' is used....
poda Thandachoru, this is how 'tha' is used....

u r an utter fool to say that Thamizh Dont have , ith and its compound sounds like tha thaa thi thee thu thoo the thae thai tho thoa thow.....
shyam

San Mateo, CA

#5993 Aug 15, 2014
Naveen kumar wrote:
<quoted text>
abey mad, we dont have letters with zha so we dont have zha words. Only one word was found lanzhakoduka. And u said u have tha. Tha and its consonants and conjuctive consonants is not there in tamil. How ith will pronounce as tha. Ith and tha both are diferent sounds. We have some other words also that comes at end of some words ex; sagar we have r the last letter for that kind of words. We have ra,and its consonants and conjuctive consonants same follows for all letters in telugu. We also have some other letter than vowel diacritics,consomants and conj consonants those are kh,khh,gh,ggh,ch,cch,jh,jjh,tt ,dd,ddh,th,tth,dh,ddh,n,p,ph,b h,bbh,m,y,r,l,v,s,sh,s,h, t.
mental koodhi....

ith is a 4th consonant among 18...

ith + a = tha...

tharrkuri Naveen...

wth...??? r u really educated??

Since: May 14

Singapore, Singapore

#5994 Aug 15, 2014
Naveen kumar wrote:
<quoted text> didn't u read my reply. Those are ta,tta,tha,ttha.
Oh really??

Ha ha.. so according to your reply 'tha' should be existing in Tamil because the 7th Tamil consonant is of the same sound of the 3rd Telugu letter I asked in the picture...

There for 'Tha' exists in Tamil. Then why the hell you told previously that 'tha' does not exist in Tamil?

You are so self contradictory Mr. Naveen Kumar.. This is very shameful... So shame on you..

Don't believe me? Take the phonetic reference of both the Tamil an Telugu consonants of that particular alphabet and you will know by yourself that 'Tha' exists in Tamil..
shyam

Ashburn, VA

#5996 Aug 15, 2014
Naveen kumar wrote:
Shut up ugly mentally retarted jobless idiot. Then why are u obstructing my coments with some senseless coments of urs. Why are u fearing for my coments when i posting them and immediately covering my coments and links with ur stupid coments. Let the people read and decide.
ellaam thaangalidam kuditha gnana paal guruve!!!!

u r our guru to taught us such things...
shyam

Ashburn, VA

#5997 Aug 15, 2014
shyam wrote:
<quoted text>
ellaam thaangalidam kuditha gnana paal guruve!!!!
u r our guru to taught us such things...
only difference is,
we corner u with our tongue locking logical questions but u do so by posting same old own stories to hide those questions...
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

#5998 Aug 15, 2014
shyam wrote:
<quoted text>
mental koodhi....
ith is a 4th consonant among 18...
ith + a = tha...
tharrkuri Naveen...
wth...??? r u really educated??
lol... What ra mad idiot ith+a= tha? See people how this mad idiot is barking he is adding a vowel 'A' to 'ith' letter to pronounce as Tha. He is creating a new sound in tamil by adding a vowel to ith. Even after adding that 'A' vowel to 'ith' it will pronounce as 'Itha'. so if they want to write Tharrkuri shyam they will pronounce as itharrkuri- ith+arrkuri shyam. They dont have Tha letter and its sounds and words they looted Tha alphabet and sounds from pallava grantha. They have looted many alphabets from pallava grantha and still they are lacking many alphabets in their language. They have only ith they dont have tha sound and alphabets in tamil language and script.
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

#5999 Aug 15, 2014
Neelakaran wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh really??
Ha ha.. so according to your reply 'tha' should be existing in Tamil because the 7th Tamil consonant is of the same sound of the 3rd Telugu letter I asked in the picture...
There for 'Tha' exists in Tamil. Then why the hell you told previously that 'tha' does not exist in Tamil?
You are so self contradictory Mr. Naveen Kumar.. This is very shameful... So shame on you..
Don't believe me? Take the phonetic reference of both the Tamil an Telugu consonants of that particular alphabet and you will know by yourself that 'Tha' exists in Tamil..
mad fellow.
shyam

United States

#6000 Aug 15, 2014
Naveen kumar wrote:
<quoted text>
lol... What ra mad idiot ith+a= tha? See people how this mad idiot is barking he is adding a vowel 'A' to 'ith' letter to pronounce as Tha. He is creating a new sound in tamil by adding a vowel to ith. Even after adding that 'A' vowel to 'ith' it will pronounce as 'Itha'. so if they want to write Tharrkuri shyam they will pronounce as itharrkuri- ith+arrkuri shyam. They dont have Tha letter and its sounds and words they looted Tha alphabet and sounds from pallava grantha. They have looted many alphabets from pallava grantha and still they are lacking many alphabets in their language. They have only ith they dont have tha sound and alphabets in tamil language and script.
go say this to first standard Tamil student he will laugh at u like u anything..

u r an absolute dumb fool in this whole world....

the more u argue Thamizh have no 'tha' the more u urself prove u r utter fool.. if a foreigner who knows about Thamizh language see u here ur comments, he will spit on ur face...
shyam

United States

#6001 Aug 15, 2014
Naveen kumar wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm creating new sound 'tha' huh???

u r extremely hilarious
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

#6002 Aug 15, 2014
Here is one proof tamil dont have tha. Tamil is a tribal version of telugu copied by barbarian african tamil looters. They are saying ith is pronounce as Tha to save their antiquity fakers. Indians dont fall in dump and dont believe british stories on tamil. British research and datings not based from literatures(puranas) they given fake datings for tamil history with imaginations. Tamil is fake . http://www.mayyam.com/talk/viewlite.php...
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

#6003 Aug 15, 2014
Sangha is a sanskrit origin word. Sangham is a telugu word. Telugu words end with Am vowel. No where we find word sangham in literatures. They were anti tamils. Tamil language and script are tribal versions of Telugu copied by tamil barbarians.

Singapore, Singapore

#6004 Aug 15, 2014
Naveen kumar wrote:
<quoted text>
mad fellow.
:P

Don't call me mad. Check it for yourself. The 3rd Telugu letter In my pic is actually the 7th Tamil consonant's corresponding Telugu consonant.

If you say that Telugu letter is 'tha' then the 7th Tamil letter is also 'tha'...

You are aware of what mistake you did. But your ego is not letting you to accept your mistake.

You are incorrigible. You will never become flawless because only if u accept your mistakes you can grow n learn truth..

I have made you think so much that once you yourself accepted that I almost convinced you about the genuinity of Tamil..

Hey Naveen... My name is Adhav. I am studying in NUS, Singapore. I am a passionate artist and aspiring leader. Neelakaran is my screen name as I have big mole on my hand as birthmark I call myself Neelakaran under spiritual context.. Since this is about Tamil I used my spiritual name Neelakaran here.

Why? Because Tamil has spiritual significane and I am working on it, soon I will publish a paper..

Yes, apart from being an artist and a leader I am deep into spiritually too..

This is me..

I am 24..

I am forever a student of the nature..
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

#6005 Aug 15, 2014
Shut up, neelakaran old man. Lier. U tamil dont have Tha alphabet. U have ith, ith doesn't pronounce as Tha but to save ur antiquity u fools saying ith transforms as Tha. U want to claim that Tha is present in tamil thats why u fools calling ith as Tha in the words starting with Tha and its consonants.

Singapore, Singapore

#6006 Aug 15, 2014
I have not researched about Tamil as much as I have researched about spirituality and music... You will soon see what happens if I start to research about Tamil..

So far what I talked about Tamil is just common things about Tamil.. The world will soon know about Tamil..

Oh, by the way my roommate here is also interested to join this debate.. He might suddenly bump in some day

Already he is scolding Naveen like anything..!

Singapore, Singapore

#6007 Aug 15, 2014
Naveen kumar wrote:
Shut up, neelakaran old man. Lier. U tamil dont have Tha alphabet. U have ith, ith doesn't pronounce as Tha but to save ur antiquity u fools saying ith transforms as Tha. U want to claim that Tha is present in tamil thats why u fools calling ith as Tha in the words starting with Tha and its consonants.
Oh, if 24 old man for you then how so you call yourself then?
As Older man??
I know you are older than me and I know you are ashamed that a younger person than you is behaving decently without using any swear words while you used to swear at others.. Because you know that swearing is not a sign of maturity..

That is why you call me old man.. Because my way of speaking is very much old for my age.. This is because I am very much into spirituality. Hence my way of speaking is like this..
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

#6009 Aug 15, 2014
Neelakaran wrote:
I have not researched about Tamil as much as I have researched about spirituality and music... You will soon see what happens if I start to research about Tamil..
So far what I talked about Tamil is just common things about Tamil.. The world will soon know about Tamil..
Oh, by the way my roommate here is also interested to join this debate.. He might suddenly bump in some day
Already he is scolding Naveen like anything..!
ok show some fake tamil wikis saying that tamil originated b4 10 lakh yrs. Sangham is tamil word and gramer writen b4 5 lakh yrs. Pandyas came from a myth island pandyas r tamils when u dont having da alphabet in tamil dialect. U apply for id and write some new wikis about tamil saying tamil a 1 crore year language tamil people will feel very proud thinking its older than 1 crore years.
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

#6010 Aug 15, 2014
Neelakaran wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, if 24 old man for you then how so you call yourself then?
As Older man??
I know you are older than me and I know you are ashamed that a younger person than you is behaving decently without using any swear words while you used to swear at others.. Because you know that swearing is not a sign of maturity..
That is why you call me old man.. Because my way of speaking is very much old for my age.. This is because I am very much into spirituality. Hence my way of speaking is like this..
u r not 24, ur handwriting said that.
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

#6011 Aug 15, 2014
Friend waiting, ok come with triple crossing, already double crossing is running na.
Naveen kumar

San Mateo, CA

#6012 Aug 15, 2014
I can understand the way of ur arguing. U begging me to leave this forum. Some multiple crosser scolding to leave the forum

Singapore, Singapore

#6013 Aug 15, 2014
Naveen kumar wrote:
Friend waiting, ok come with triple crossing, already double crossing is running na.

Huh.. Ha ha.. I know you will say its crossing.. Its expected..

Anyway, about my age - the reason I told is only true. Because I am not talking like a guy on 20s.. You have already opposed it and said I am older even before I started posting my handwriting.. So this means my age has nothing to do with my handwriting..

And I am not going to mention any wikis.. I am working on my own.. Thirukural will be my primary source of reference..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 min Clearwater 864,289
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min USA Born 599,548
Why Use Mickeysoft Office? 13 min danastafford 1
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 32 min andet1987 6,295
bless the jews (Nov '08) 40 min Yeshua save 7,373
The Christian Atheist debate 50 min HipGnosis 1,970
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 1 hr middleman1 2,775
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 2 hr -Stray Dog 6,426
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 7 hr Great Day of Arma... 612,898
More from around the web