Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

#5829 Aug 13, 2014
There are no kha,ga,gha,cha,jha,da,dha,tha, pha,ba,bha,sha,ha,ksha in tamil. Letters present in tamil; ka,ca,ja,ta,na,pa,ma,ya,ra,la, va,sa.

Since: May 14

Singapore, Singapore

#5831 Aug 13, 2014
Naveen kumar wrote:
There are no kha,ga,gha,cha,jha,da,dha,tha, pha,ba,bha,sha,ha,ksha in tamil. Letters present in tamil; ka,ca,ja,ta,na,pa,ma,ya,ra,la, va,sa.
Hey... I am loosing my patience here....

Just list out the Telugu vowels and teach me how the Telugu vowels are pronounced so that I can learn Telugu and appreciate its beauty..
shyam

United States

#5832 Aug 13, 2014
he is totally out of his mind, the whole world uses Google, so Mr.Naveen will doubt those people are same,
how hilarious is he!! I gotta backup of each and every comment I posted here, saying I'm afraid,

hallo Mr.Naveen, shall I pour out ur stories, wat are u trying to say Pushpendher??? hahaha,, u r good at creating bed time stories we all here know dat well!!!
Naveen kumar

San Mateo, CA

#5837 Aug 13, 2014
Tamil doesn't have many letters like kha,ga,gha,cha,jha,da,dha,tha, bha,ba,ha,sha,gna etc... It copied many sanskrit and telugu words to form a language called Tamil. For ex; some words are similar among these 3 languages the telugu and sanskrit words spelt same but tamil cant spelt same at the place of absent letters in tamil. For ex; Sanskrit and telugu have kha letter so tamils put ka in the place of kha bcoz they dont have kha.another ex; koncham-koncham(telugu)=little bit, little bit. Konjam-konjam(tamil) they use ja insted of cha bcoz tamil dont have cha.mukh(sanskrit)mukham(telug u)mukam(tamil) they used ka bcoz they dnt have kha. Gnan(sanskrit)Gnanam(telugu)jn anam(tamil) they dont have ga so they used j there. Santhosh(sanskrit happy) santhosham(telugu) santosam(tamil) they dont have tha and sha here. And Like that tamils modified and altered many sanskrit words and replace with the tamil letters.These r just examples u find many sanskrit and telugu words in Tamil but altered and modified...
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

#5841 Aug 13, 2014
Tamil people copied everything from andhrapradesh regions of (telangana+coastal parts of AP+rayalaseema),,,,.....Even ancient folk instruments like "dappu" and other arts copied from telangana regions. Tamil people very proud of "Tappu or parai" again it was copied from Telugus. First Ancient South Indian Temple Architectures builted by Telugu kings pallavas.......... http://www.discoveredindia.com/andhra-pradesh...
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

#5842 Aug 13, 2014
None of temples in tamilnadu were builted by so called tamil kingdoms of north indian origin like early chola,chera and pandya. Nowhere in tamil literatures(puranas) mentioned about pandyan temple architectures. All tamil wikis r not based from literatures . All fake datings given with imaginations. Temples in Tamilnadu were builted by pallavas(telugus) and telugu chodas(med cholas) of telugu origin descendants of shatavahanas. There were no rock cuts structures b4 7th ce a.d.. Founders of Rock cut temple architectures were pallavas(telugus) at 7th century a.d. Mid cholas builted temples later 10th centry a.d.s. Tamilnadu was formed with more than 42% of Telugu origins. Tamil and Tamilnadu is fake and Tamils r slaves under north indian and telugu kings,,,........
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

#5844 Aug 13, 2014
Even Ilayaraja and subrahmanya bharathi are of telugu origins. Ilaya raja father name is rasayya. This is a pure telugu origin name. Subrahmanya bharathi was called as subbayya. Names such as rasayya,ellayya, mallayya,subbayya,rajanna,venk anna,pullayya etc.etc.. Still have these names for thousands of telugu people in Andhrapradesh. Can any one show these type of names from tamil people. Not only them many famous people in tamilnadu r origins of telugu.Many people converted to tamil bcoz of medium of education in schools of Tamilnadu. These fools not allow other people to study in their own mother tongue. Tamils r freaking idiots morons and language fanatics. Fakers ugly people of this entire world. Selfish people. Entire world know about this day dreamers and fakers........
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

#5847 Aug 13, 2014
This is just a small logic for tamil morons. In tamil there are no alphabets like "da,cha,che," in the names of kingdoms of chola,pandya and chera. In tamil there is no 'da' then how pandya called as a tamil name. There is no "cha,che,cho," in tamil then how chola,chera are tamil names. Even tamils pronounce "chola as cola". "Chera as cera" bcoz they dont have 'cho' and 'che'. Even cholas r telugus they were called as "chodas". In tamil there is no "cho" and no "da" letters so they pronounce it as 'cola'. Tamil is a tribal version of Telugu. A word cannot be created when we dont have enough alphabets to create it. We dont have 'zha' letter so we dont have a word with zha in telugu. Tamil have zha so they have zha in their words.
The language called tamil was tribal version of telugu copied by African barbarian Tamils.
shyam

Ashburn, VA

#5848 Aug 13, 2014
oh yeah, Dont try hard, wait I'll help u stay on,

Singapore, Singapore

#5849 Aug 13, 2014
ha ha... then?

Singapore, Singapore

#5850 Aug 13, 2014
Naveen kumar wrote:
This is just a small logic for tamil morons. In tamil there are no alphabets like "da,cha,che," in the names of kingdoms of chola,pandya and chera. In tamil there is no 'da' then how pandya called as a tamil name. There is no "cha,che,cho," in tamil then how chola,chera are tamil names. Even tamils pronounce "chola as cola". "Chera as cera" bcoz they dont have 'cho' and 'che'. Even cholas r telugus they were called as "chodas". In tamil there is no "cho" and no "da" letters so they pronounce it as 'cola'. Tamil is a tribal version of Telugu. A word cannot be created when we dont have enough alphabets to create it. We dont have 'zha' letter so we dont have a word with zha in telugu. Tamil have zha so they have zha in their words.
The language called tamil was tribal version of telugu copied by African barbarian Tamils.
ROFL!!

Its not Chola... is Chozha.. you never expected a ZH letter in it isn't it? ;)

Because you know know how the Tamils pronounce their name...

The Tamil pronunciation is similar to 'Sozhan','Seran','Pandiyan'.. The CH which you pronounce are pronounced as S.. and the D in Pandiyan is transformation sound.,..

What about ZH in Sozhan???

It is easy for me to say that since Telugu and Sanskrit doesn't have zh word they call them as Chola instead of Chozha ..:P

Look Naveen, we never attack Telugu... Don't make us do that..
shyam

United States

#5851 Aug 13, 2014
Readers... 
I'm listing down the statements of Mr.Naveen kumar.. 

1.Telugu's originated in IVC 
2.Telugu gave birth to all Indian language, 
- but often he get confusion is does Sanskrit came from Telugu or Telugu came from Sanskrit, anyway it is not important to him 
3.chronology of Tamil language is Telugu and Sanskrit together gave birth to sinhala then sinhala gave birth to Tamil and Malayalam in same time. 
4.All Tamil scholars who wrote Sangam grammars and literatures are non Tamils and north Indians 
5. All the kings and rulers of Tamil nadu are north Indians including 3 crowned kings. 
6. And all those kings and rulers ruled only slaves and barbarians(Tamils). 
7.All Sangam grammar including Thirukkural and Tholkappiyam were wrote in 1000-1500 AD by non Tamil scholars to praise slaves ruling kings and emperors. 
8.All temples in Tamilnadu were built by Pallavas who are Telugu's. 
- historians don't waste ur time in knowing about origins of Pallavas come to Mr.Naveen and he will full details. 
9.Tamil copied everything from Telugu's with single musical instrument called Dappu 
10.Pallava gave birth to Tamil script. 
11.Telugu lived in Andhra went to north west India developed IVC and created Telugu language. 
12.Telugu came back from IVC to south and found there black barbarians speaking half language (Tamil) and who were ruled by the king Chera with himself talking half language and felt mercy and developed Half language (ancient Tamil) to full language (present Tamil). 
13. There is a 17ft dead corpse of Ravana found in Srilanka. 
14. All these were said to him by Jain historian. 
15. Chola and Pandya are north Indian and chera is a Sinhalese. 
16. Agathiyar is a Telugu came from north India into Tamilnadu with 1000 of scholars along with him and wrote all great things in Tamil and forgot bro wrote it down in Telugu. 
17.All datings about sangam grammar in Wikipedia is wrong 
18. All in all Tamil from the ancient time to till now are slaves, in fact earlier kingdoms ( all came from Telugu according to Mr.Naveen) were established to rule a mass wide land with useless slaves and Barbarians (Tamils)... 

if u have any doubts band clarifications on the above statements of Mr.Naveen kumar u can ask him and he is very open minded to explain people about real history and real facts... 

this is my tribute for his great work on south Indian history...
shyam

United States

#5852 Aug 13, 2014
Neelakaran I have to update some new statements of Mighty historian Naveen, I'm working on it, stay tuned

Singapore, Singapore

#5853 Aug 13, 2014
Come to my point and answer my question..

What are the Telugu vowels? How are they pronounced??

Teach me...

I will reveal you an interesting secret if you teach me..
shyam

United States

#5854 Aug 13, 2014
Neelakaran wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFL!!
The Tamil pronunciation is similar to 'Sozhan','Seran','Pandiyan'.. The CH which you pronounce are pronounced as S.. and the D in Pandiyan is transformation sound.,..
It is easy for me to say that since Telugu and Sanskrit doesn't have zh word they call them as Chola instead of Chozha ..:P
yes bro, y wonder dis fool will always mispronounce Tamil words and say it is d pronounced like that by Tamils too..

Singapore, Singapore

#5855 Aug 13, 2014
shyam wrote:
<quoted text>
yes bro, y wonder dis fool will always mispronounce Tamil words and say it is d pronounced like that by Tamils too..
Because he don't know how Tamils pronounce...

Without even knowing what Tamil is he comes and argues that Tamil is fake..

To Naveen : Go get a PhD in Tamil language and then come say that Tamil is fake, then the world will accept it.
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

#5856 Aug 13, 2014
Neelakaran wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFL!!
Its chodas(telugu origins) in tamil u prounce it as sozha. In tamil there is no cho, and da. U replaced cho with so and da with zha. Even in chera u dont have che u replaced che with se. In pandya u dont have da alphabet in tamil.
shyam

Ashburn, VA

#5857 Aug 13, 2014
we pronounce sakkaram as like sakkarai and not as chakkram,
muham and not as mugham

yes Neelakaran dis fellow don't know anything about Tamil and its transformation part, he is in his own imaginative world thinking we pronounce as he say, ignore him..
this fellow misunderstood many Tamil pronunciations based on the English written Tamil words, he is an idiot will never understand wat is d difference between vowel(sounds produced purely with air) and consonant(distinct phonemic independent sounds produced using tongue and lips)...
ignore him its waste of time to explain phonology of Tamil...

Singapore, Singapore

#5858 Aug 13, 2014
He doesn't even know what Telugu is...

Its been more than an hour since I asked him the Telugu vowels but he is dodging my questions an copy pasting irrelevant comments..

Dear Readers, What more do you expect from him ??

If you are reading his comments then you are wasting your comment..

Consider the following points..

1. He cannot teach Telugu, because he is not well versed in it but talks as if he knows everything from the origin of Telugu.. and sometimes talks as if he is the one who crated Telugu, Sanskrit and Tamil.

2. He doesn't even know about Tamil, its grammar, word formation and structure and pronunciation. He gives false information to you saying that Tamil don't have 'Ca','Da', etc.,

How can you believe his comments and conclusions?? No way..

If I were a sensible person I will not believe a word he says...

Singapore, Singapore

#5860 Aug 13, 2014
Even this is a thread between Sanskrit Vs. Tamil.

He comes here and talks about Telugu which is irrelevant to the actual topic itself.. That too he copy pastes the same comments again and again and again under 'Sanskrit Vs. Tamil'... because that is how much he can understand about the topic of this thread "Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit Vs Tamil"

Poor fellow, can't even read and understand English.

Totally wasting all people's time..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 11 min Catcher1 809,126
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 13 min Pegasus 268,834
Sleeping with mother (Oct '13) 24 min Jack 18
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 31 min oxbow 573,816
LeBron.....the LOOZER..un Freakin REAL 42 min Yook the Spook 2
Obama earned Giuliani's assessment 1 hr Polaris 2
Moses never existed 1 hr KiMare 1,274
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 5 hr Naked Truth from ... 608,142
More from around the web