Which is the Oldest Indian Language? ...

Since: May 14

Singapore, Singapore

#5920 Aug 14, 2014
I will certainly make a video to explain the pronunciation of Agathiyar..
Still lots of confusion pertaining the pronunciation. I can understand what Naveen is trying to say and I will clear him up...
Naveen kumar

San Mateo, CA

#5922 Aug 14, 2014
Neelakaran wrote:
I am Tamil, I know how Tamils pronounce the word... So you play by my rule...
If there is any Telugu word then we will listen you as only Telugu can explain how it is pronounced in Telugu way...
Tamil people pronounce Agatiyar this way...
A - like U in 'Under'
Ga - like Gu in 'Gum'(Transformed Ga sound)
Ti - like The in 'Thick'(Sound transformation is stopped by placing a pure consonant before this letter)
Ya - like Yu in 'Yuck'
R - like R in 'Tapir'
NOTE: The last 'R' is added in Tamil letters to denote respect for them..
Eg, Tiruvalluvar - ending R is for respect.
Kambar - ending R is for respect.
Amarar - ending R is for respect.
Pulavar - ending R is for respect.
Kaamarasar - ending R is for respect.
Arasar - ending R is for respect.
Don't comment without knowing anything... This is your last warning Naveen.
Mr Tapir, not only tamil every indian language telugu,hindi,kannada etc..will pronounce
same as u did.
A- pronounce like u in words like under,upper,un, etc....
Ga- like ga gun,gum,gutz etc...(but there is no ga consonat in tamil u replaced ha with ga.
Ti- like only Ti, why should it transformed as Thi u dont have Thi. Thi and Ti both are different sounds for ex: Ti- pronounce like Ti in tin,ticket,till, and Thi- like Thi in Thin, thick,etc...
Ya- like ya in yummy,etc...
R- like R in tapir(ur name). R is not there in his name. And u accepted that tamils added R for respect. He is Agasthya not Ahatiyar. Did u understood what i said? And Agasthya and Agasthyam writen by anti tamil sage(telugu). And u dont have "ga,tha and thya"pronounciations. In Tamil u write and pronounce those names as Ahatiya and ahatiyar totally wrong. Tamil was a tribal version of telugu.
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

#5923 Aug 14, 2014
Kambudu aka Kamba is a known telugu written kamba ramayanm. U fools added R at last of his name.

Since: May 14

Singapore, Singapore

#5924 Aug 14, 2014
Naveen kumar wrote:
Kambudu aka Kamba is a known telugu written kamba ramayanm. U fools added R at last of his name.
Yeah, we call him Kambar out of respect and you call us fool...

What logic is this?

BTW, I found out how to explain the things to you. I should explain in a language your know, so I have going to write in sanskrit letters and explain your the sounds.. In 1 hour I will upload my explanation...
shyam

Ashburn, VA

#5925 Aug 14, 2014
Neelakaran wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, we call him Kambar out of respect and you call us fool...
What logic is this?
BTW, I found out how to explain the things to you. I should explain in a language your know, so I have going to write in sanskrit letters and explain your the sounds.. In 1 hour I will upload my explanation...
Neelakaran..
I found something,, its amazing really... Naveen have all proof for this, he snowed me them last when I met him in my dream... they are

Jesus Christ was Telugu, bible was wrote in Telugu
Allah was Telugu, quran was wrote in Telugu
Krishnar was Telugu, bhagavad vita was Telugu
Thiruvalluvar was Telugu, Thirukkural was wrote in Telugu..

all are from Telugu and amazing part is Naveen created Telugu... he have proofs for and asked me mother promise to not to unveil those proofs anyone so I will not...

really Amazing year, mind blowing u know..
he is a mighty day dreaming legend

because they are very intelligent if they pronounce Thirumalai as Thirumala,
if we pronounce Agasthya as Ahathiyar v are fools....

how legendary did he, u see!!!

Since: May 14

Singapore, Singapore

#5928 Aug 14, 2014
Naveen, this is for you. I believe you can read this script...

http://i57.tinypic.com/j0i1ps.jpg

Now, answer the question I asked in the last by typing the words here in comment using English letters and you will understand why we fought over this..
shyam

Ashburn, VA

#5929 Aug 14, 2014
"uzhudhunndu vazhvaare vaazhvar matrellaam thozhudhunndu pinselbavar"

kural-1033

see Thiruvalluvar also used 'r' at end to respect, so Mr.Naveen now will come taught how foolishly Thiruvalluvar wrote this kural of him(Naveen), it was actually

""""uldhun daa vaalvaara vaalvaara madhelaa dholudhundaa binjella """"

yes Mr.Naveen blunt tongue come say Thiruvalluvar is also a fool and prove this whole world u r unimaginable stupid human
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

#5932 Aug 14, 2014
Multiple crosser
shyam

Ashburn, VA

#5933 Aug 14, 2014
hahaha... u pls don't say dat, I don't know who u mean,...

but pls pls u Dont say dat, if u say, swear on Telugu, u ain't posted here under d names like, Konga, sravana, etc
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

#5935 Aug 14, 2014
shyam wrote:
<quoted text>
Neelakaran..
I found something,, its amazing really... Naveen have all proof for this, he snowed me them last when I met him in my dream... they are
Jesus Christ was Telugu, bible was wrote in Telugu
Allah was Telugu, quran was wrote in Telugu
Krishnar was Telugu, bhagavad vita was Telugu
Thiruvalluvar was Telugu, Thirukkural was wrote in Telugu..
all are from Telugu and amazing part is Naveen created Telugu... he have proofs for and asked me mother promise to not to unveil those proofs anyone so I will not...
really Amazing year, mind blowing u know..
he is a mighty day dreaming legend
because they are very intelligent if they pronounce Thirumalai as Thirumala,
if we pronounce Agasthya as Ahathiyar v are fools....
how legendary did he, u see!!!
yes, lord krishna also clans belonging to telugu race. But u tamils came from africa recent dna research proved tamil dna matched with aborigines and africans. Tamilnadu doesn't mean tamils it was covered by telugus b4 african tamils http://www.jatland.com/home/Andhra
shyam

Ashburn, VA

#5936 Aug 14, 2014
I know u can't explain,,, dats y u r drifting , come on i dare say this explain my latest questions on word Telugu
shyam

Ashburn, VA

#5937 Aug 14, 2014
Naveen kumar wrote:
There is no ga in tamil, these tamils using the ka letter to pronounce as ga when needed. While communication in their mother tongue they always used ka in the place of ga bcoz ga is not a original letter in tamil. And u have said that t+ti+ thi which was totally wrong u dont have "tha" and its consonants. How t+ti pronounce as thi lol... t+ti= tti. tti and thi both are different sounds. How u say tti and thi are same. U just pronouncing it as thi to save ur language and that anti tamil grammer alphabets.
Maatna di maapleai.. ini ne Thappikave mudiyadhu...

hey dude u r trapped now, u can't escape by drifting topic..

Since: May 14

Singapore, Singapore

#5938 Aug 14, 2014
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tamil_script

Scroll down to the consonant chart and see its corresponding pronunciations and you will find more than 1 sound attributed to the same 'Ka'

Because according to the position of the letter the sound changes..

Since: May 14

Singapore, Singapore

#5939 Aug 14, 2014
First read this and then answer my question.. http://i57.tinypic.com/j0i1ps.jpg

How do you write in english those four sanskrit letters?? They are found in telugu also.. write and show how those letters are written in english if you really have guts..
Tamil Singam

Bangalore, India

#5940 Aug 14, 2014
shyam wrote:
<quoted text>
Maatna di maapleai.. ini ne Thappikave mudiyadhu...
hey dude u r trapped now, u can't escape by drifting topic..
shyam, ivanukku(naveen) pathil solli time waste pannathinga, ella tamil, english, golti language-la irukkira ella ketta vaarthaiyum pottu arcchanai panninaalthaan ivan adanguvaan...
shyam

Ashburn, VA

#5941 Aug 14, 2014
Naveen kumar wrote:
There is no ga in tamil, these tamils using the ka letter to pronounce as ga when needed. While communication in their mother tongue they always used ka in the place of ga bcoz ga is not a original letter in tamil. And u have said that t+ti+ thi which was totally wrong u dont have "tha" and its consonants. How t+ti pronounce as thi lol... t+ti= tti. tti and thi both are different sounds. How u say tti and thi are same. U just pronouncing it as thi to save ur language and that anti tamil grammer alphabets.
Naveen kumar wrote:
There is no ga in tamil, these tamils using the ka letter to pronounce as ga when needed. While communication in their mother tongue they always used ka in the place of ga bcoz ga is not a original letter in tamil. And u have said that t+ti+ thi which was totally wrong u dont have "tha" and its consonants. How t+ti pronounce as thi lol... t+ti= tti. tti and thi both are different sounds. How u say tti and thi are same. U just pronouncing it as thi to save ur language and that anti tamil grammer alphabets.
loosu koodhi.. how many time I said that there are separate consonant for 'ta' and 'tha' in Thamizh... are u really blind ??

Thandhai -mean Father in Thamizh
Thaai - mean mother in Thamizh ...
both starts with sound 'tha' and it have a distinct alphabet for compound sound as well as consonant sound..

Thattu- mean plate in Thamizh
Tha it tu- Thattu
each three are distinct alphabets u stupid blind fellow..

Kattidam- mean building in Thamizh
Thangam - mean gold in Thamizh
Thenkaasi - a city name in Thamizh

utter fool .. go learn Telugu first and answer my questions on it, u know nothing about it came here to talk about Thamizh

Since: May 14

Singapore, Singapore

#5942 Aug 14, 2014
Yes Shyam.. He is drifting off topic because he don't know how to answer my question..

Because he has never pronounced properly all the English words which are starting which have 'th' in it..

To them if the word has 'Th' immediately they use the aspirated letter to pronounce it, but actually in English it is not pronounced the he used to.. See how funny his answer is going to be :P
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

#5944 Aug 14, 2014
shyam wrote:
I know u can't explain,,, dats y u r drifting , come on i dare say this explain my latest questions on word Telugu
u r just jealous and cant accept the facts adament moron.

Since: May 14

Singapore, Singapore

#5945 Aug 14, 2014
Naveen.. I have been with many north indians and also with many telugu people , kannadigas and malayalees..

I know how each people speak..

I can identify whether if someone is a Tamil or Malayalee or Telugu or Kannadiga or other north Indian by simply listening to their English speech..

I have observed them a lot and compared them among other people..

I know what are the key pronunciations one will follow in English according to their mother tongue...

Don't try to dodge me :P

As you know already I am not dumb...
shyam

Ashburn, VA

#5946 Aug 14, 2014
shyam wrote:
<quoted text>
Maatna di maapleai.. ini ne Thappikave mudiyadhu...
hey dude u r trapped now, u can't escape by drifting topic..
yes all human except u came from Africa, and u came from perikka...

vaaya moodra kennai kabodhi...
shut ur mouth u waste fellow

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 9 min VIKING 56,016
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 56 min RoSesz 649,810
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Ooogah Boogah 972,385
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 1 hr Ricky F 39,053
ye olde village pub (Jun '07) 2 hr Flower-Child 53,840
how long after taking the Vivitrol shot can i f... (Nov '12) 2 hr Danielle 171
Black gay brothers drop your BBM pins 2 hr from uk 2
Moms having sex with their sons (Aug '12) Fri Noname 69
More from around the web