Which is the Oldest Indian Language? ...
tamil

Chennai, India

#5892 Aug 13, 2014
Naveen kumar wrote:
<quoted text>
u dumb, again dont call him ahatiyar. He is Agasthya u dont have ga and tha in tamil then why it was written as agasthya in english dont hey have ha and yar words. If u have 'tha' letter show me tha letter in tamil not ta. U dont bark with out knowing anything. Yes they were called as 3 crowned kings but they r not tamil origins nor africans. They just ruled as kings on ur tamil people. Dont think they r tamils. The people living in india are calld as Indians but all people r not hindus or same people. Thirupathi may be under tamilakam that doesn't mean all the people were tamils
fool, tamil have tha, its not only a alphabet, it also mean tha= give , we also have ta which is L shaped letter, we have ga too which can be pronounced as ka, example agam mean inside, we dont need 2 letters for single sounds, example in english we pronounce B as bee but when we write B in bus we pronounce it as ba
shyam

United States

#5893 Aug 13, 2014
Naveen kumar wrote:
<quoted text>
u dumb, again dont call him ahatiyar. He is Agasthya u dont have ga and tha in tamil then why it was written as agasthya in english dont hey have ha and yar words. If u have 'tha' letter show me tha letter in tamil not ta. U dont bark with out knowing anything. Yes they were called as 3 crowned kings but they r not tamil origins nor africans. They just ruled as kings on ur tamil people. Dont think they r tamils. The people living in india are calld as Indians but all people r not hindus or same people. Thirupathi may be under tamilakam that doesn't mean all the people were tamils
http://i61.tinypic.com/2rzyuwx.jpg

go n see here , tha and ta alphabet in Tamil... nonsense dumb fellow
Naveen kumar

San Mateo, CA

#5894 Aug 13, 2014
shyam wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry , it is wat actually
http://i61.tinypic.com/2rzyuwx.jpg
i asked word "Tha" not ith. U dont have tha if u think show me in internet.
Naveen kumar

San Mateo, CA

#5895 Aug 13, 2014
Our telugu kings like pallavas,chodas,nayaks ruled tamilnadu that doesn't all people in tamilnadu were telugus.
shyam

San Mateo, CA

#5900 Aug 13, 2014
Naveen kumar wrote:
<quoted text>
rey dumb if his name is Ahathiyar why entire india calls him agasthya dont they have words to write ahathiyar in their languages. Totally nonsense moron.
u shut up... don't even know how to pronounce Thamizh, so far u thought Thamizh language had no 'tha' and 'rra' alphabet... who cares how Ahathiyar is spelt in other languages, as I said all other languages which call so 'Agasthya' must be highly inflected by Sanskrit during Maurya and Ashoka period when Tamil nadu ruled by three crowned was untouched,,,

fool don't again come simply bark Pallavas were Telugu's, have u forgot wat Pallava means in Sanskrit, it mean branches and in Thamizh it mean many,,,

their history and origin us still undeciphered, so shut up, they were just ruled ur land, their official language was prakrit and Sanskrit and when they ruled northern parts of Tamil they took Tamil language as well,... fool dont narate ur own history, prove it otherwise shut up...

"Chodas" hahaha... wat is dis new word huh??? where did u find this in the part of history, show us??
shyam

United States

#5902 Aug 13, 2014
so according to u,
u spell Telugu as Te lu gu, as u said Tamil pronounced as Ta mi il...

u silly idiot...
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

#5903 Aug 13, 2014
shyam wrote:
<quoted text>
u shut up... don't even know how to pronounce Thamizh, so far u thought Thamizh language had no 'tha' and 'rra' alphabet... who cares how Ahathiyar is spelt in other languages, as I said all other languages which call so 'Agasthya' must be highly inflected by Sanskrit during Maurya and Ashoka period when Tamil nadu ruled by three crowned was untouched,,,
fool don't again come simply bark Pallavas were Telugu's, have u forgot wat Pallava means in Sanskrit, it mean branches and in Thamizh it mean many,,,
their history and origin us still undeciphered, so shut up, they were just ruled ur land, their official language was prakrit and Sanskrit and when they ruled northern parts of Tamil they took Tamil language as well,... fool dont narate ur own history, prove it otherwise shut up...
"Chodas" hahaha... wat is dis new word huh??? where did u find this in the part of history, show us??
dont write ur own stories here show me proof that agasthya was influenced by sanskrit. Did sanskrit dont have alphabets to pronounce ahathiyar? Mad fellow. U dont have 'Tha' word in tamil mad moron. U have 'ta' and 'ith' in tamil. Tha and ith both are different letters and sounds. U dont have tha in tamil how u pronounce thamizh with tamil letters like this "ithamizh". Mad idiot u dont have tha and its consonants and conjuctive consonants like tha,thaa,thi,thee,thu,thoo,thr u,throo,the,thae,thii,tho,thoh ,thou,tham,thaha,ttha,ktha,kht ha,gtha,ghtha,chtha,chhtha,jth a,jhtha,ttha,tttha,dtha,ddtha, tththa,dhtha,ddhtha,ntha,ptha, phtha,btha,bhbtha,mtha,ytha,rt ha,ltha,vtha,s,tha,sttha,shtha ,htha,kshtha, these r just tha relative alphabets u cant write any of these letters and its related words with tamil alphabets. Tamil gramer construction is just ugly and silly.
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

#5904 Aug 13, 2014
shyam wrote:
so according to u,
u spell Telugu as Te lu gu, as u said Tamil pronounced as Ta mi il...
u silly idiot...
mad fool, who said Ta+mi+il. I said Ta+mi+l or Ta+mi+zh, u dont have Tha letter in Tamil.
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

#5905 Aug 13, 2014
Pallavas r telugus ra mad idiot. Their official language was sanskrit like how english is official in world. Sameway sanskrit was official in India. They r telugus ruled deep south now tamilnadu, what is tamil? Tamil is a tribal version of Telugu now it evolved as an independent language. Now tamil is one of the language. Their inscriptions and names were found in telugu. Do u know grantha? It was born from pallava telugu script and pallava script was derived from early telugu scripts. If there is no Telugu means there is no Tamil. Tamil evolved from Telugu. Mad fool cant digesting facts jealousy idiot.

Since: May 14

Singapore, Singapore

#5907 Aug 13, 2014
Naveen, Shyam.. Please stop fighting over the pronunciation of Agathiyar/Agasthiyar...

You both were correct but using different standards to represent the pronunciation but you both mean the same thing..

I will clear out how the name is pronounced in Tamil.

Agatiyar

A - like U in 'Under'
Ga - like Gu in 'Gum'
Ti - like The in 'Thesis'
ya - like Yu in 'Yuck'
R - like R in 'Tapir'

Say the above words loud and join the words.. The Tamil pronunciation will be clear then.

Singapore, Singapore

#5908 Aug 13, 2014
Update : Ti - Like Thi in 'Thick'
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

#5909 Aug 13, 2014
Cholas r chodas(medieval cholas) r telugus. This tamil fools dont have cho and da to write or pronounce chodas they call them as sozhas. Tamilnadu was formed with more than 42% of telugu origins. Remaining people are barbaric tamil africans and sinhaleese. The descendants of pallavas,nayaks,chodas r telugus. This tamil fools thinking tamil is an independent language. Tamil was a tribal version of telugu. Agasthya and Agasthyam(telugu word) sanskrit words dont end with Am. Those belong to telugu origin. Only telugu words end with Am. like bramaram,chesthunnam,vellam,po dham,chedham,undham,chadhuvudh am, even tamil africans pronounce Agasthya as Ahatiyar and Agasthyam as Ahatiyam which was not at all the actual word. Thats why this african barbaric tamils looted everything from telugu bcoz they used our telugu tribal version of telugu now calld as Tamil. All tamils r not telugus only 42% are telugus In Tn remaining people are african tamils,sinhaleese etc....
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

#5910 Aug 13, 2014
Neelakaran wrote:
Naveen, Shyam.. Please stop fighting over the pronunciation of Agathiyar/Agasthiyar...
You both were correct but using different standards to represent the pronunciation but you both mean the same thing..
I will clear out how the name is pronounced in Tamil.
Agatiyar
A - like U in 'Under'
Ga - like Gu in 'Gum'
Ti - like The in 'Thesis'
ya - like Yu in 'Yuck'
R - like R in 'Tapir'
Say the above words loud and join the words.. The Tamil pronunciation will be clear then.
stop ur ugly explanations, just talk with some sense. U dont have kha,ga,gha,cha,jha,tha,da,dha, pha,ba,bha,sha,ha. And its consonants and conjuctive consonants. Not only tamil every indian language telugu,hindi kannada etc... pronounce like u did

A-upper,un,occupation etc...
ga-gum,gutz,etc..
Ti-tennis,ten,
ya-yummy,etc..
r- yes u tamil added 'r' in tamil versions. And he is Agasthya and he writen was Agasthiyam not a tamil word. The records mentioned it as Agasthiyam not Akathiyam or Agathiyam since u dont have ga and ha letters but pronounce as Ahathiyar. And other thing is u writen Ti- thesis Ti didn't pronounce as The. Ti and The both are diferent sounds and consonants. We have Ti,Thi and The in telugu.

Singapore, Singapore

#5912 Aug 13, 2014
I will clear out how Agathe name is pronounced in Tamil.

Agatiyar

A - like U in 'Under'
Ga - like Gu in 'Gum'(Transformed Ga sound)
Ti - like The in 'Thick'(Sound transformation is stopped by placing a pure consonant before this letter)
Ya - like Yu in 'Yuck'
R - like R in 'Tapir'

Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

#5913 Aug 13, 2014
Neelakaran wrote:
Update : Ti - Like Thi in 'Thick'
Ti and Thi both are different sounds man. Ti- Tin,Tip,Tick,etc.. Thi- Thin,Thick,etc.. Why cant u accept that Tamil is a tribal version of Telugu.

Singapore, Singapore

#5914 Aug 13, 2014
I am Tamil, I know how Tamils pronounce the word... So you play by my rule...

If there is any Telugu word then we will listen you as only Telugu can explain how it is pronounced in Telugu way...

Tamil people pronounce Agatiyar this way...

A - like U in 'Under'
Ga - like Gu in 'Gum'(Transformed Ga sound)
Ti - like The in 'Thick'(Sound transformation is stopped by placing a pure consonant before this letter)
Ya - like Yu in 'Yuck'
R - like R in 'Tapir'

NOTE: The last 'R' is added in Tamil letters to denote respect for them..

Eg, Tiruvalluvar - ending R is for respect.
Kambar - ending R is for respect.
Amarar - ending R is for respect.
Pulavar - ending R is for respect.
Kaamarasar - ending R is for respect.
Arasar - ending R is for respect.

Don't comment without knowing anything... This is your last warning Naveen.
shyam

United States

#5916 Aug 13, 2014
Naveen kumar wrote:
<quoted text>
mad fool, who said Ta+mi+il. I said Ta+mi+l or Ta+mi+zh, u dont have Tha letter in Tamil.
pls check ur eye in a eye hospital
shyam

United States

#5917 Aug 13, 2014
Naveen kumar wrote:
<quoted text>
Ti and Thi both are different sounds man. Ti- Tin,Tip,Tick,etc.. Thi- Thin,Thick,etc.. Why cant u accept that Tamil is a tribal version of Telugu.
mental...
shyam

United States

#5918 Aug 13, 2014
Naveen kumar wrote:
Pallavas r telugus ra mad idiot. Their official language was sanskrit like how english is official in world. Sameway sanskrit was official in India. They r telugus ruled deep south now tamilnadu, what is tamil? Tamil is a tribal version of Telugu now it evolved as an independent language. Now tamil is one of the language. Their inscriptions and names were found in telugu. Do u know grantha? It was born from pallava telugu script and pallava script was derived from early telugu scripts. If there is no Telugu means there is no Tamil. Tamil evolved from Telugu. Mad fool cant digesting facts jealousy idiot.
prove it
shyam

United States

#5919 Aug 13, 2014
Naveen kumar wrote:
Cholas r chodas(medieval cholas) r telugus. This tamil fools dont have cho and da to write or pronounce chodas they call them as sozhas. Tamilnadu was formed with more than 42% of telugu origins. Remaining people are barbaric tamil africans and sinhaleese. The descendants of pallavas,nayaks,chodas r telugus. This tamil fools thinking tamil is an independent language. Tamil was a tribal version of telugu. Agasthya and Agasthyam(telugu word) sanskrit words dont end with Am. Those belong to telugu origin. Only telugu words end with Am. like bramaram,chesthunnam,vellam,po dham,chedham,undham,chadhuvudh am, even tamil africans pronounce Agasthya as Ahatiyar and Agasthyam as Ahatiyam which was not at all the actual word. Thats why this african barbaric tamils looted everything from telugu bcoz they used our telugu tribal version of telugu now calld as Tamil. All tamils r not telugus only 42% are telugus In Tn remaining people are african tamils,sinhaleese etc....
Naveen kumar wrote:
u r insane and sick of Telugu,

I believe I had given enough explanations about Tamil vowels and consonants and shown Tamil letter for Tha as well Ta,,, u r brainless to understand it and acting as a blind,
about Pallavas ur statements are complete Fake, no history says so...

its enough u r a language freak likes to repeat things and trying very hard mislead everyone here,,, history cannot be changed by ur statements here in dis thread no one is believing u, u r abandoned barking alone in ur graveyard,

find urself a corpse bride in ur hell imaginative world and make love with her have a duet stay in peace in ur dead blabbering life....

if u flood this thread by ur stories again and again, always remember I am here to flood with my tributes...

all the best dead man..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OJ SIMPSON - CRIMINAL HISTORY since adolescence! (Dec '08) 1 min Louise 27
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 4 min Steve 44,113
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 min truth 637,242
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 14 min slurps1486 968,716
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 18 min Sprinkles6830 28,365
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 27 min Steve 618,150
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr truth 181,897
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 6 hr truth 37,988
More from around the web