Which is the Oldest Indian Language? ...

Since: May 14

Singapore, Singapore

#5737 Aug 11, 2014
The Sound Transformation in Tamil Alphabets:

I am consolidating all the links below. Please go through all the four pages before posting any comments or doubts.

Page 1: http://i57.tinypic.com/8xn1ip.jpg

Page 2: http://i58.tinypic.com/sq40t3.jpg

Page 3: http://i57.tinypic.com/qxo4k9.jpg

Page 4: http://i60.tinypic.com/2nkl0nc.jpg

Notes:

*I left out mentioned the alphabets - Ya, Ra, La, Va as they are present in both Sanskrit and Tamil.

*Tamil do not have Aspirated sound 'H' in its alphabets in general.

*Uyirmei means the alphabets which are born out of the mix of 1 vowel and 1 consonant sound.

*The underlined letters are actually the consonants appearing in front of Uyirmei alphabets, thus stoping the alphabet's sound transformation.
tamil

Chennai, India

#5738 Aug 11, 2014
Naveen kumar wrote:
<quoted text> yes the language they spoken was tamil but that the language called Tamil was formed with sinhala,telugu and sanskrit. So they called themselves as Tamils. Tamil is fake
lol sinhala? sinhalese are the descendants of king vijaya, who was exiled from bengal,, if sinhalese were in the island before tamil, ramayana will be a big lie, according to ramayana ravan was a tamil king, dont make your own history.
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

#5739 Aug 11, 2014
Neelakaran wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, all my 4 pages fully and then comment...
I sat here and wrote all these in white sheet exclusively for explaining you how the sound transformation works in Tamil.
Soon I will produce a video for you explaining how the Tamil consonants sound like.. You will be stunned!!
and yeah, you can see me in the video :)
Finally you can draw a face on my name... I wonder how you look like!
i know that paper was writen by u and uploaded in some site and provided the link with ur ugly handwriting. U cant understanding what iam saying, i said if there r no enough words in a language we cannot create a word. That means those r not tamil words

Singapore, Singapore

#5740 Aug 11, 2014
Naveen kumar wrote:
<quoted text> i know that paper was writen by u and uploaded in some site and provided the link with ur ugly handwriting. U cant understanding what iam saying, i said if there r no enough words in a language we cannot create a word. That means those r not tamil words
Yes, I wrote it for explaining you. I mentioned it already in my comments.. why you again saying that you know that's me who uploaded it as if I am hiding the fact from you that I wrote it!!:P

Ha ha... mine is ugly handwriting?? well, I suck at cursive writing so I picked up block writing and at least it is readable now..!!

I very well understood what you said. That is why I explained you that Tamil doesn't lack as many alphabets as you think, because the sound is the thing which matters and not the alphabets. At the end of the day the alphabets are created only to represent the sounds.

Tamil has the sound bending technique with which it uses minimal number of alphabets and with maximum possible sounds are created within the less number of alphabets. This is the conservation property of Tamil :)

Singapore, Singapore

#5741 Aug 11, 2014
Tamil has one more sound bending alphabet which I didn't mention in the paper as there is limited time. It is the nja (sounds like the Spanish N) transforms into Ja .

I am not a researcher in languages. I just love languages and learn different langues in my free time.

If I am able to say and explain this much then think what a professional Tamil researcher can do??

Tamil is an ocean. You absolutely have no idea what it is. You try to enter the ocean and then you will know how deep it is actually :)
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

#5742 Aug 11, 2014
I know tamil grammer construction its very ugly just like binding the papers. If u see the telugu gramer construction u will stunned. No other language has rich gramer construction like telugu not even sanskrit.
shyam

Ashburn, VA

#5743 Aug 11, 2014
Mr.Naveen..u don't seem like understanding chronological theory of evolution, u are still reversing things,,,
don't imagine urself ancient civilisation and languages as like at present,,,

by the way, I asked u

do u have gained knowledge about ur Telugu alphabets, grammar, literature and words to talk here, pls share if u have one,

don't keep barking Tamil is fake and copy cat, u did said 1000 times and plus with no valid point,, u will simply say, all borrowed from Sanskrit and Telugu, and no enough alphabets blah blah...

pls tell wat u know about evolution first, human, language, alphabets and scripts...
tamil

Chennai, India

#5744 Aug 11, 2014
Naveen kumar wrote:
<quoted text>
Tamil doesn't have many alphabets. What does that mean? If there are no enough alphabets in a language/script how can they create a word? For ex; Dharmayuddham(sanskrit) tarmayuttam(tamil) do u say this is a tamil word? in tamil u dont have dha so u written as ta in the place of dha. Same way the tamil words are borowed from telugu and sanskrit. Tamil is tribal version of telugu.
tamil use tha instead of dha, which sound similar, people always have problem with pronouncation, example americans cant pronounce indian sounds, recently calcutta was change to kolkotta, because bengalese counldt pronounce certains sounds, if sanskrit have certain words it doest mean tamil should have. its not fair to compare to sounds
shyam

Ashburn, VA

#5745 Aug 11, 2014
Mr.Naveen..u don't seem like understanding chronological theory of evolution, u are still reversing things,,,

by the way, I asked u

do u have gained knowledge about ur Telugu alphabets, grammar, literature and words to talk here, pls share if u have one,

don't keep barking Tamil is fake and copy cat, u did said 1000 times and plus with no valid point,, u will simply say, all borrowed from Sanskrit and Telugu, and no enough alphabets blah blah...

pls tell wat u know about evolution first, human, language, alphabets and scripts...

Singapore, Singapore

#5746 Aug 11, 2014
Languages I learnt so far..

Tamil, English, Malayalam, Hindi, French, German, Spanish, Mandarin,

But I am fluent only in 3 - Tamil, English and French. Rest I can manage with bits and pieces

My language studies will continue..

If you have real love for languages you will not talk bad of other languages..

You are a language fanatic, that is why your own Telugu is only the biggest thing for you in the world..

Do you know about Mandarin? You know how vast it is??

It has no alphabets and only characters, more than 5000 unique characters with most of them having unique sounds.. yet Mandarin has the simplest grammar construction of all the languages I have known. That is the specialty of Mandarin.

Just don't talk about languages to me!
shyam

Ashburn, VA

#5747 Aug 11, 2014
Naveen kumar wrote:
I know tamil grammer construction its very ugly just like binding the papers. If u see the telugu gramer construction u will stunned. No other language has rich gramer construction like telugu not even sanskrit.
oh I see, do u know about construction of Tamil grammar, can u please explain, I wonder!!

how come u say it is ugly, can u pls explain???
shyam

Ashburn, VA

#5748 Aug 11, 2014
Naveen kumar wrote:
wat sense sounds ugly in binding papers anyway??
r u really educated, pls answer dis first??

wat is ur qualification ?
wat work u do?
tamil

Chennai, India

#5749 Aug 11, 2014
shyam wrote:
by the way, I asked u
no use in explaining to him, he didt understand the evolution of dravidian languages, he thinks telugu evolved when mankind evolved matter of fact telugu is Central Dravidian language which is heavily influenced by arabic and sanskrit..he thinks proto dravidian is telugu

Singapore, Singapore

#5750 Aug 11, 2014
shyam wrote:
<quoted text>
wat sense sounds ugly in binding papers anyway??
r u really educated, pls answer dis first??
wat is ur qualification ?
wat work u do?
He is probably working in any bank or other government sector..

He just says that he is is very proud of his mother tongue Telugu but yet he is communicating only in English daily in his office for getting salary.. If he stops speaking or writing in English then his salary, food, shelter everything is gone..

He lives in the shade of English but brags about Telugu :P
tamil

Chennai, India

#5751 Aug 11, 2014
its already proven by many scholars and historians that tamil belongs to the elite group of ancient languages which is tamil, greek, latin, hebrew, mandarain and sankrit. unesco had it published after extensive research, and it was acknowledged by GOI. comparing telugu with tamil is not fair.
shyam

San Mateo, CA

#5755 Aug 11, 2014
Neelakaran wrote:
<quoted text>
He just says that he is is very proud of his mother tongue Telugu but yet he is communicating only in English daily in his office for getting salary.. If he stops speaking or writing in English then his salary, food, shelter everything is gone..
Neelakaran wrote:
<quoted text>
seems he knows nothing about any language including language, rather he simply says

Telugu is dis like Telugu is dat like, but nvr said anything about wat is dis or dat, and finally he will end Tamil is Copt cat and fake...

with all our hard works and findings which we post here, that fellow will simply say it came from Sanskrit and Telugu,,,,

he is sick of Telugu
shyam

Ashburn, VA

#5756 Aug 11, 2014
tamil wrote:
<quoted text>no use in explaining to him, he didt understand the evolution of dravidian languages, he thinks telugu evolved when mankind evolved matter of fact telugu is Central Dravidian language which is heavily influenced by arabic and sanskrit..he thinks proto dravidian is telugu
tamil wrote:
<quoted text>no use in explaining to him, he didt understand the evolution of dravidian languages, he thinks telugu evolved when mankind evolved matter of fact telugu is Central Dravidian language which is heavily influenced by arabic and sanskrit..he thinks proto dravidian is telugu
about 80% of Telugu lexicon is from Sanskrit, it is one of the highly sanskritized inflected languages among Dravidian languages, in fact it is not even older than Kannada!!!

this fellow is totally sick because his mother tongue is Telugu, saying all came from Telugu blindly..

Pallava in Sanskrit meaning branches, in Tamil means many,,

they are not indigenous and doesn't belong to particular group or community, they established their dynasties with various rulers but their language was prakrit and Sanskrit, but this fellow I don't know where did he done his skooling saying Pallavas are pure Telugu's and their language was Telugu,

goddamn!!!
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

#5757 Aug 11, 2014
These r telugu consonants we write these consonants from (ka,kha,ga,gha to ksha nearly with 40 consonants)
http://www.cs.ucdavis.edu/~vemuri/classes/fre...

These r conjuct consonants we can write any word with these 40 consonants from(ka,kha,ga to ksha)
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_gMMKp3s2q5s/Rw5KQEM...
These r telugu numerals

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_gMMKp3s2q5s/Rw5JXUM...

even we have telugu other symbols and fractions.
No other language had such great gramer construction.
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

#5759 Aug 11, 2014
These r telugu consonants we write consonants with ka,kha,ga,gha to ksha nearly with 40 consonants 40x16 alphabets)
http://www.cs.ucdavis.edu/~vemuri/classes/fre...
These r conjuct consonants we can write any word with these 40 consonants from(ka,kha,ga to ksha 40x34 alphabets)
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_gMMKp3s2q5s/Rw5KQEM...
These r telugu numerals
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_gMMKp3s2q5s/Rw5JXUM...
even we have telugu other symbols and fractions.
No other language had such great gramer construction.
Naveen kumar

San Mateo, CA

#5761 Aug 11, 2014
This fake half tamil is not at all older than 8th century a.d. Tamil was formed with sinhala barbaric words+telugu+sanskrit. If they remove the words of those languages there is no language called Tamil. All the tamil history datings r utter fake. Tamil dont have anyscript it was pallavas given script to tamil regions at 7th century. Tamil inscriptions engraved after 8th centry. Sangam gramer writen after 10th to 15th centry that is calld clasical tamil which was formed with sinhala+ telugu+sanskrit. Even that sangam gramer writen by anti tamils. Temples builted after 7th ce by pallavas. After 10th ce by eastern chalukyas(mid cholas). Tamil and Tamilnadu is fake. Even its a waste thing to compare tamil with kannada. Soon the history of fake tamilnadu will going to change. Everybody know that in future.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 4 min NotSoDivineMsM 71,225
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min Big Al 699,328
James Comey's conflicted TWO FACES 29 min Joe Fortuna 54
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 46 min ROG 447,294
Are black people descendents of Cain from the l... (Feb '11) 1 hr DragpmKiller5566 85
After 2 years of being together, we broke up. 2 hr waaasssuuup 5
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 hr waaasssuuup 994,972