Since: May 14

Singapore, Singapore

#5509 Jul 27, 2014
Pranav wrote:
<quoted text> Thaii olee mavane, dont use indecent words
Good. I like you..
Now gscroll back and see, another person has used indecent words against a whole set of people.. What is your reaction to his comments?
shyam

Ashburn, VA

#5510 Jul 27, 2014
apdilam open ah kelvi kekadhinga bro!!! paya odira poraan!!!:p
Naveen kumar

San Mateo, CA

#5511 Jul 27, 2014
Thamizhan wrote:
Hey Naveen don't compare telugu with ancient Tamil. U idiot..
hey, barbarian dont compare ur fake ugly tamil with indigenous ancient telugu. Mad fool
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

#5513 Jul 27, 2014
meiseithi wrote:
I remember in one of the page he had mentioned that Tamil developed around 300 BC and Telugu inscription before 600bc. How come now he is saying Tamil grammer was written in 1000=1500 and.
Also had said Tamil developed faster than Telugu this fellow is totally not in his sense. His brain is fully filled with clay instead of brain. I know this fellows great culture husband selling wife and father selling daughters.
Its better ignore that guy. He never going to change.
u ugly idiot barbarian stupid son of slut, that is ur tamil culture of selling daughters,sisters and wifes. Mad beggars marries the the own family members own family f***ers. Ugly idiots.
kirukan

Chennai, India

#5515 Jul 27, 2014
Pranav wrote:
<quoted text> Thaii olee mavane, dont use indecent words
Sari da badu....
kirukan

Chennai, India

#5516 Jul 27, 2014
Naveen kumar wrote:
<quoted text> hey, barbarian dont compare ur fake ugly tamil with indigenous ancient telugu. Mad fool
These golti ga(u)ys are live in there own world.
kirukan

Chennai, India

#5517 Jul 27, 2014
These golti ga(u)ys are live in their own world.Just ignore them.
shyam

Ashburn, VA

#5518 Jul 27, 2014
According to somebody Tamil's are ugly because they are black... means those somebody hates black..

so hereafter those somebody will shave their heads, beards, mustache, eyebrows and will remove all hairs in their body which is black and they will roam streets like a

"Mottai paya"

by doing so they will really look very very beautiful than all humans in this world..!!!
Naveen kumar

San Mateo, CA

#5519 Jul 28, 2014
kirukan wrote:
These golti ga(u)ys are live in their own world.Just ignore them.
The whole world knows who are daydreamers, language fanatics and mad morons. Do u know the world is just ignoring ur tamils madness. U fools r living in dreams and false imaginations about ur tamilnadu. U ga(u)ys r living with mad beliefs and fantasy imaginations about ur tamilnadu. Tamil and Tamilnadu is utter fake.
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

#5522 Jul 28, 2014
U ugly mad idiot first u body in the womb was formed with a white thing. Ur bones and skull which formed a structure is in white colour . Ur tooth r in white colour. If any body punch ur teeth U look very ugly. If any body break ur bones hardly u will be a useless fool. Last but not least u fools always hate white colour but dies to wear white colour shirt and lungi and roam on the roads like mad fools. Cultureless idiots. Remove all white parts from ur body u will dead.
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

#5523 Jul 28, 2014
some mad tamil fools thinking they r ugly bcoz of their black colour. But according to me some mad tamil fools like shyam are ugly but not all tamils. I hate and scolded the tamil fools like him that who first insulted or abused me with indecent words. If anybody want to know about me read my earlier coments i never scolded any person colour or anything. But if anybody scolds me first i will definitely scold them back. I hate this people living with the fake pride which earned by non tamils.
dharma

Ashburn, VA

#5524 Jul 28, 2014
hindu warrior wrote:
sanskrit is the oldest language in the world.tamil is not the oldest living langusage in india but sanskrit is.sanskrit is not a dead language.a dead language means it is not used anymore.sanskrit is still used in every hindu temple for holy rituals and mantras.there is a wrong assumption that tamil is older than sanskrit.this is very wrong.tamil evolved from sanskrit.sanskrit is not created by mere men but lord shiva himself.sanskrit is also called the language of the devas.vedas are anadhi(birthless) they are not created by god but his breath.even bhrami scripts are older than tamil.i m not degrading tamil but sanskrit is the father language of tamil and other language of the world.
our great language tamil language is 20,000 years older..No proof but still it had own beauty unlike Sanskrit.. its a mother of all other languages.. ever sweet language..
shyam

United States

#5525 Jul 28, 2014
hahaha... y da angry,

pls dnt get angry, it is not at all suiting u..

im getting laughing only...

did I anywhere said I hate any color, In fact my fav color is black and white...
shyam

United States

#5526 Jul 28, 2014
dei small boy Naveen.. cool down ra,, I'm not silly fellow like to discriminate people based on colours, u idiotic fellow..

u r against black and v r black means.. u idiot, u itself will think I hate white ah!! stupid in fact I'm not black and I'm not white, I'm fair enough to say white...

stupid fellow.. always don't react to ur mind words react to my words ra silly fellow...

I hate white ah ma!! will have to remove white ah ma ...hahaha silly fellow...
shyam

United States

#5527 Jul 28, 2014
stupid mandaya... after my tribute u r totally off from talking relevant to this topic..

now u simply taking ur revenge if someone scolds..

. in fact in my black stuff comment did I mentioned ur name, y u r reacting to it, I just mentioned as somebody..

always wanted will insert ur nose and get cut ra u idiot.. silly fellow
shyam

United States

#5528 Jul 28, 2014
no matter who scold who at first ..but if I scold u scold me ,, but wat u did u scolded about my parents and wat I did I gave u warnings not to do so.. but again wat u did u scolded them, and wat I did.. as I said that time... but see till now I only scolded u not ur parents ur people or ur language... Hm this is wat me!!! but
shyam

United States

#5529 Jul 28, 2014
wat ra, will u also speak in a silly way with ur gangs too
huh...

I can't still stop laughing ra, to which u said I hate white, remove womb, teeth, bone, skull blah blah...hahahaha... ada idiotic fellow!!!

which means u hate black for sure..

but I Dont hate any color, some is my fav color it doesn't mean I hate others...

not at all understanding anything simply senseless ly talking ra u idiot..

Since: May 14

Singapore, Singapore

#5530 Jul 28, 2014
Naveen kumar wrote:
U ugly mad idiot first u body in the womb was formed with a white thing. Ur bones and skull which formed a structure is in white colour . Ur tooth r in white colour. If any body punch ur teeth U look very ugly. If any body break ur bones hardly u will be a useless fool. Last but not least u fools always hate white colour but dies to wear white colour shirt and lungi and roam on the roads like mad fools. Cultureless idiots. Remove all white parts from ur body u will dead.
Wow.. So, to think in your style shall I say the below things?----

You were like an aquatic animal when you are formed as an embryo.
So go back to water, because that's where we formed when we were an embryo, we were filled with fluid, we didn't breath, we were floating.. so go back to water and live there, also stop breathing....

Ha ha.. what a funny way you thought!!

You used to say black as ugly, that's why Shyam commented like this. When did we say white is ugly??

QUOTE AT LEAST ONE COMMENT WHERE TAMILS SAID WHITE IS AN UGLY COLOR.

Only you said BLACK is UGLY!
shyam

Ashburn, VA

#5531 Jul 28, 2014
hahaha bro... I can't stop laughing still, look d way he commented thinking we hate whites ...hahaha v hate white ah and wear white shirt ah and doties and more silly is being so will be cultureless ah,,,!!!!

bro wat he is talking like dis,,, he always used to talk senselessly but this is d first time I'm seeing him in such a silly way...
ivanuku enamo airuchu bro!!
oh my god!!!:D
shyam

San Mateo, CA

#5532 Jul 28, 2014
dei Naveen...I wud like to know, wat actually is ur profession??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 2 min AN NFL FAN 120,736
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min Pad 568,181
chat with demi lovato 112 (the real official de... (Jan '09) 18 min Rachael13 1,892
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 21 min Catcher1 795,464
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 23 min masked tex 267,416
Scientific proof for God's existence 37 min HipGnosis 567
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 39 min Peace_Warrior 607,204
More from around the web