Which is the Oldest Indian Language? ...
shyam

Ashburn, VA

#5405 Jul 25, 2014
u brainless coward ... fool I extremely abused only just u and ugly racists like u... not all Indians .. bloody coward multiple crossing coward
shyam

Ashburn, VA

#5406 Jul 26, 2014
JOHN wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course Dravidians are rakshas we are rakshas to evil and bad ppl like you. As king Mahabhali is a rakshas of Kerala and Ravana was a rakshas of Lanka... we are the rakshas of INDIA... I feel proud...to be rakshas you stupid
bro.. he is just a multiple crossing brainless coward
JOHN

Chennai, India

#5407 Jul 26, 2014
Naveen kumar wrote:
Again these barbarian rakshasa Terrorists like shyam going to ______by indians for abusing the indians.
Don't say you are an INDIAN just say you are a TELUGU b-----d....
shyam

Ashburn, VA

#5409 Jul 26, 2014
Indians are not blinds... after watching all comments, people with common sense can understand who is a racist(Naveen) abusing a whole community, and who is human(me) who is abusing a single person with extremely ugly mind(Naveen)...

u bloody coward spreading wrong information about show me my comment where I abused ur language, or ur people or any Indian's... I NVR spoked bad generally against some community..

u bloody coward doing that ugly thing all time as u can't me alone... bloody multiple crossing coward
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

#5410 Jul 26, 2014
Fool i too just abused ugly tamil rakshasa rapist racists like u
shyam

Ashburn, VA

#5411 Jul 26, 2014
shut up ur shameless senseless multiple crossing chameleons activities... go see this comment of urs

http://m.topix.com/forum/topstories/TFP3S689V...

where u supported children's blood thirsty Sri Lankan armies.. now Indians will know who is a racist worthless living creature in India...

show me coward, is there any one single comments against particular community.. show me u coward show to all us here.. don't bark simply
shyam

Ashburn, VA

#5412 Jul 26, 2014
hey bloody chameleon. shut up liar...

u always abused total Tamil community which includes innocent children women's like in ur land..

bloody liar...
shyam

Ashburn, VA

#5414 Jul 26, 2014
bloody liar...

did I anywhere said like these,

" Telugu's are racists, Indians are racists and all except Tamils are racists "

no definitely not.. u see my comments from the beginning I only abusing u and particular persons who sounds like racist, that doesn't mean I m abusing ur whole community .. it is just only u no matter if u r some people from next door... I don't care I extremely hate racists like u...
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

#5415 Jul 26, 2014
JOHN wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't say you are an INDIAN just say you are a TELUGU b-----d....
iam a telugu but not asking for a separate nation like ur tamil bastards and iam not hating and scolding north indians like u beggars.
shyam

Ashburn, VA

#5416 Jul 26, 2014
u owe an apology to Tamils who were did nothing for abusing them.extremely with no reason...

u apologize to them... not to me, I don't care... first if u r really a human with humanity apologise to Tamils who u abused extremely... this is ur time, so far as time goes u were abusing more more n more about Tamils instead of acting as Humanitarian...

if u even Dont change now also..u r definitely not a human and not a good son to ur mother and Telugu...
shyam

Ashburn, VA

#5417 Jul 26, 2014
hey stop all ur racists talkings at least now... start to behave as a human, u fight back who fights u not some innocent people and some community..

if u again start doing all those racist activities and if u keep abusing particular community then it definitely means u don't have common sense and u r not humanitarian or not a good son to ur mother or to ur motherland and mother tongue..
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

#5418 Jul 26, 2014
Tamil terrorist beggar haven't u scolded north indians under the name of invaders,looters,nomads,racist s,rapists,crossbreeds. Haven't u said like north indian nomads came to india and copied ur grammer and haven't u said north indians as rapists. Haven't u said north indians as muslims and looters. Indians read all his coments then u know how his abusings on indians. Iam not bookmarked his coments bcoz iam not a racist. He is a racist and they hate all indians except tamils.
shyam

Ashburn, VA

#5419 Jul 26, 2014
bloody coward... I accept i said all those, but I haven't generally mentioned all Indians and some whole community.. I nvr spoked bad about Muslims...

I said I hate discriminating people based on castes and religionsz and I mentioned looters nomads to those created such discriminations... I used such words who spoiled this whole world who bought us inside spoilers

like religion caste mythological stupid stories...

fool first know about me and wat I implying in my comments... yes there were looters and nomads who spoiled whole Indians languages and cultures.. I only mentioning them who spolied everything not some gud humanitarians... understand!!!????

utter fool
shyam

Ashburn, VA

#5420 Jul 26, 2014
fools like u don't know nothing about science ...

idiot u r superstitious goat.. who will believe in mythological stupid stories, devils, gods(according to u some superpower with multiple heads)..

idiot at least understand about our culture and stop believing blindly some senseless illogical stories of looters and nomads
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

#5421 Jul 26, 2014
Ugly bastard tamil barbabarian terrorist rakshasa. Chal be chuthya. Racist i will never says sry to u ugly racists. U tamils first say sorry to indians otherwise u r not humans born to rakshasas.
shyam

Ashburn, VA

#5422 Jul 26, 2014
hey fool looters and nomads according to me are the ones who came inside India who spoiled our language our culture everything and created some mythological stupid stories.. are we clear with looters and nomads

rappists and racists- the one who supports to the one who done cruel things to childrens who did nothing to them and because they are Tamil's (both who support and committed such cruel crime), are racists and rappists to me... are we clear with this now...

enough!!!

now decide who u r!!!???

and can u defend me like dis, no u can't because I m not bad against any humanitarians...
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

#5423 Jul 26, 2014
Indians he must be a other religion bastard, insulting our beliefs and our gods.so we r goats to worship our gods. Now he may says that he is also a hindu, Now decide about him. About this lier terrorist.
shyam

Ashburn, VA

#5424 Jul 26, 2014
bloody fool ... where the hell i said north Indians as rapists....

show me u racist coward...
shyam

Ashburn, VA

#5425 Jul 26, 2014
poda dei!! u r waste garbage fellow... waste of time,,, I have lot of works... I'm out
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

#5426 Jul 26, 2014
Indians u can read anywhere even here in this forum this rakshasas abused north indians as rapists and nomads and looters and crossbreeds. ____ this ugly racist terrorist coward

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 8 min Buck Crick 950,849
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 9 min June VanDerMark 627,634
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 10 min Earthling 14,367
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 48 min WildWeirdWillie 180,025
News Jon and Kate Gosselin File For Divorce (Jun '09) 1 hr Harry 980
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Peace_Warrior 615,858
How did you get THAT?? Do you REALLY wanna know?? 1 hr Doctor REALITY 1
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 4 hr Neville Thompson 278,444
More from around the web