Which is the Oldest Indian Language? ...
shyam

United States

#5370 Jul 25, 2014
he is ain't bad or good bro.. his mind is definitely ugly
shyam

United States

#5371 Jul 25, 2014
dat fellow have a habit of speaking daily at night with Devils and Gods( some mythological superpowers according to him)... at dat time those gods and devils will keep telling all those stories he says about Tamils(from devils) and IVC, Telugu, Sanskrit stories(from gods)....

he is a legend bro !! see talking to Devils and Gods and all.. how mighty he is, d whole world must bow on him...
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

#5372 Jul 25, 2014
shyam wrote:
he is ain't bad or good bro.. his mind is definitely ugly
not only ur mind everything is ugly in u, ur behaviour,ur thoughts,ur coments, totally ur body ur face ur charecter everything is ugly bcoz u r not a human. U are a modern ugly rakshasa and u attack everybody who tell the facts about tamil barbarians.
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

#5373 Jul 25, 2014
shyam wrote:
I hate dis country ( only racist people against Tamils)
not satisfying with the indian food and like to eat their shit. Dont go anywhere in world no body like ur uglyness. They cant give u place atleast in their septic tank bcoz u are ugly and smelly than their septic tanks. If u stay in indian atleast u get the place in shitnadu septic tanks thats the good place for ur ugly and smelly body and for ur feast. Shit eating ugly rakshasa.
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

#5374 Jul 25, 2014
shyam wrote:
dat fellow have a habit of speaking daily at night with Devils and Gods( some mythological superpowers according to him)... at dat time those gods and devils will keep telling all those stories he says about Tamils(from devils) and IVC, Telugu, Sanskrit stories(from gods)....
he is a legend bro !! see talking to Devils and Gods and all.. how mighty he is, d whole world must bow on him...
yes iam having the habbit of talking to devils and rakshasas daily those are "U" ugly rakshasas of earth.
Rama Naicker

Chennai, India

#5375 Jul 25, 2014
Naveen kumar wrote:
<quoted text> abey donga na koduka, if u r a telugu speak in telugu that already i said in ur previous coment. If u not reply me in telugu u r definitely a tamil. And read all my coments and come i dont want to explain u from beginning, and no kingdom in tamilnadu exstd b4 300 b.c. Even that empires are anti tamil kingdoms ruled tamilnadu early cholas,pandyas,cheras are non tamils. Dumb again dont come saying u are a telugu.ugly barbarian stupid.
rea lanjha koduka.. nuku ippudu emi kavali ra?... neanu kuda telugu vade ra thongana koduka... neanu baagnga telugu matladuthanu ra..... Neanu meeruku naa telugu nirubinchiki avashiya leadhu ra...
JOHN

Chennai, India

#5378 Jul 25, 2014
Naveen kumar wrote:
Its due to this tamils indians dont have respect. What a ugly people ?fight with everybody in da world. They fight with our neighbours srilankans and made them to not respect indians its bcoz of this ugly racist rapist people. india is spoiling bcoz of this barbarians. Wherever they go to live they fight with them and spoiling the india name. Pls u better leave india and go to ur ancestors. Who like them? malayalis,kannadigas,telugus,n orth indians,srilankans,singapore no body like them in this world day dreamers barbarian beggars morons. Its a shame for Indians to live with such kind of ugly racist people
Thambi... just shut your f**king ass hole... We were not demanding separate Tamil Nadu... But you were demanding for telngana and seemandhra you bloody son of B***h... Who the hell are you to say us to go out of this country man... it's because you GOLTI people all foreigners don't like INDIANS.... Our TAMIL is official language in 5 countries what baout you guyss eh?... Don't even talk like this anymore just be on the TOPIC I'm an INDIAN and I"m proud of it... you telugu b*****d
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

#5379 Jul 25, 2014
Rama Naicker wrote:
<quoted text>
rea lanjha koduka.. nuku ippudu emi kavali ra?... neanu kuda telugu vade ra thongana koduka... neanu baagnga telugu matladuthanu ra..... Neanu meeruku naa telugu nirubinchiki avashiya leadhu ra...
abey pichi lanzakoduka entira donga lamdikoduka nevu evadivira gazzi kukka nevu telugu vadivi kavu be karri na koduka, ne notla tamil moddalu pettukoni cheekube moddaga. Nevu a nayaker aithe enti bey sulliga. Nenu kapu bey karre lanzakoduka, nuvu naiker a bey kukka kani nuvu tamil gazzi kukkavubey. Memu bey telugu origin nayaks dengey chettha na koduka.
shyam

Ashburn, VA

#5380 Jul 25, 2014
JOHN wrote:
<quoted text>
You stupid you don't even know what happened to INDIAN PEACE KEEPING FORCE and Your so called prime minister in RAJIV GANDHI. You bloody have you seen any protesting group so advanced like this with air force... Shut your mouth you coward people don't have any rights to talk baout us. Even when Subash Chandra Bose called to join INA when youths from all the states refused we Tamils were the first to support him and joined INA... Shame on you guys don't even talk about LTTE without knowing their power and courage... And when it comes to Sri Lanka... they couldn't able to defeat LTTE in single.. They defeated LTTE when INDIA, CHINA and Arab countries supported them , But LTTE fought bravely until last and I proud to be a TAMILAN.....
my brother John.. this is not my comment, read it carefully it was Naveen's comment bro..

I'm a Tamilian, r u aware of wat gng on in dis forum ...

I just quoted Naveens ugly comments on Tamils check dis...

check dis page, 18th comment..

http://m.topix.com/forum/topstories/TFP3S689V...
shyam

Ashburn, VA

#5381 Jul 25, 2014
JOHN wrote:
<quoted text>
Thambi... just shut your f**king ass hole... We were not demanding separate Tamil Nadu... But you were demanding for telngana and seemandhra you bloody son of B***h... Who the hell are you to say us to go out of this country man... it's because you GOLTI people all foreigners don't like INDIANS.... Our TAMIL is official language in 5 countries what baout you guyss eh?... Don't even talk like this anymore just be on the TOPIC I'm an INDIAN and I"m proud of it... you telugu b*****d
brother John.. im a Tamilian fighting against dat Racist Naveen as u, u misunderstood me.. because moderators are removing some comment's
shyam

Ashburn, VA

#5382 Jul 25, 2014
hahaha.. our great creature now saying it is talking to Devils soon it will say it also talks with Gods.. dei bloody nomad shut up ur nonsense talkings and racist ugly Talkings..
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

#5383 Jul 25, 2014
JOHN wrote:
<quoted text>
You stupid you don't even know what happened to INDIAN PEACE KEEPING FORCE and Your so called prime minister in RAJIV GANDHI. You bloody have you seen any protesting group so advanced like this with air force... Shut your mouth you coward people don't have any rights to talk baout us. Even when Subash Chandra Bose called to join INA when youths from all the states refused we Tamils were the first to support him and joined INA... Shame on you guys don't even talk about LTTE without knowing their power and courage... And when it comes to Sri Lanka... they couldn't able to defeat LTTE in single.. They defeated LTTE when INDIA, CHINA and Arab countries supported them , But LTTE fought bravely until last and I proud to be a TAMILAN.....
this tamil barbarian cowards only speaks in this way, soon all indians going to crush this ugly barbarians
shyam

Ashburn, VA

#5384 Jul 25, 2014
JOHN wrote:
<quoted text>
oh bro.. u were not online here yesterday, dat fellow talked so bad about Tamils, obviously some comments were removed and I Dont directly reply to his comments instead I will quote his and comment mine under it, u misunderstood its ok . bro my grandfather was one among d fighters for freedom he was with INA
shyam

Ashburn, VA

#5387 Jul 25, 2014
people know about dis ugly racist bugger named Naveen...
check this link,
he supports his friendly srilankans who killed innocent childrens...
18th comment
http://m.topix.com/forum/topstories/TFP3S689V...
shyam

Ashburn, VA

#5390 Jul 25, 2014
u bloody ugly racist creature... u can't kill all Tamils and their history and great things with ur ugly comments.. u r abandoned here by ur own people ..

soon u will die shouting alone against Tamils...
n nobody including ur mother won't even touch ur body cuz of ur ugly mind
shyam

Ashburn, VA

#5391 Jul 25, 2014
u already proved u r a MF by teasing me and all Tamils.....
shyam

Ashburn, VA

#5392 Jul 25, 2014
we fight only braves not some ugly racist children murderers like u.. so shut up u multiple crossing coward

first swear this on ur mother and Telugu..

that u haven't done multiple crossing like a ugly mind as u had not even a single crow to support u, come in u swear now if u r so brave as u say u r a lion..

bloody coward swear ra now..if can't u r a utter useless ugly racist coward
shyam

Ashburn, VA

#5393 Jul 25, 2014
saakada pudhi ullavane!!
u r ditch minded..

pachondhi...
u r chameleons...

kevalamana kozhai...
ugly coward

manaketta jandhu...
shameless creature

Inam mozhi veri piditha arakkan..
language freak rakshan..

all in all ugly mind Naveen
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

#5394 Jul 25, 2014
shyam wrote:
u bloody ugly racist creature... u can't kill all Tamils and their history and great things with ur ugly comments.. u r abandoned here by ur own people ..
soon u will die shouting alone against Tamils...
n nobody including ur mother won't even touch ur body cuz of ur ugly mind
abey rapist rakshasa, as anup said soon all indians going to crush u tamil beggars. What he said about Indians? He scolded all Indians in name of racists,nomads,crossbreeds,loo ters,cunning people,etc... Read all his ugly coments on Indians. If i find him i will torture this racist even he cant imagine. Indians We should crush people like him.
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

#5395 Jul 25, 2014
Indians read all the coments of this barbarian racist,rapist, rakshasas coments, how he abused our indians in the name of nomads,cunning,crossbreeds,loo ters he spoken very badly about our indians. We should have to eliminate this ugly racist rapist rakshasa barbarians from India. Due to this ugly barbarians our indian name is spoiling these rakshasas always fights with the other state and country people and spoiling the indian name f--k this ugly bastards.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 min UidiotRaceUMAKEWO... 184,817
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 3 min Holy Jehowa Witness 445,832
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 4 min inbred Genius 2,112
What Your Church Won't Tell You by Dave and Gar... (Apr '10) 5 min Holy Jehowa Witness 33,209
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min Holy Jehowa Witness 678,575
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 40 min UidiotRaceUMAKEWO... 118,535
preparing to make slaves of all "human" americans 43 min UidiotRaceUMAKEWO... 8
More from around the web