Which is the Oldest Indian Language? ...
Naveen kumar

San Mateo, CA

#5337 Jul 25, 2014
Its due to this tamils indians dont have respect. What a ugly people ?fight with everybody in da world. They fight with our neighbours srilankans and made them to not respect indians its bcoz of this ugly racist rapist people. india is spoiling bcoz of this barbarians. Wherever they go to live they fight with them and spoiling the india name. Pls u better leave india and go to ur ancestors. Who like them? malayalis,kannadigas,telugus,n orth indians,srilankans,singapore no body like them in this world day dreamers barbarian beggars morons. Its a shame for Indians to live with such kind of ugly racist people
shyam

United States

#5338 Jul 25, 2014
u r a cruel person.. so far myself and Neelakaran never spoked a single word against ur language and community...
.but u bloodily speaking in a very worst way as whatever comes in ur mouth about Tamil's...

this proves u r a bloody racist and y talking about some other srilankan racists.. now u bloody racist saying we Tamils rapped them, where did u hear so!! u bloody racist...

u r first of all racist stop talking about srilankan who don't belong here who cares about them..

u r ugly racist racist racist u will even cruelly rape childrens of Tamils !! bloody racist.. if I find u in my life I will torture u like anything to death
shyam

United States

#5339 Jul 25, 2014
hey Tamil blood thirsty racist.. what Tamils did to u anyway!! y r u talking in such a cruel way!!!

oh my god, if ur mother know how u r behaving against Tamil's she will definitely feel very bad for giving birth to a ugly minded racist like u

oh my god!!!
wat is d pbm with these racists,, why they are being such cruel against Tamils,...

wat Tamil had given and taught this world rather than good things...

oh my god, it is because we are black skinned these people are being so cruel on us!!

u racists are not humans...
Anup

San Mateo, CA

#5340 Jul 25, 2014
Truth of Tamils if they have Rs.5 in there pocket,they claim London belongs my Grandpa.so now you know what kind of JERKS they are....
But only few you can good people in tamils in 100 only 10%
THIS is only for 90% JERKSGO and do you home work properly you Dick headTAMILS jerks.
HAVE you seen what happen in sri lanka ?
These is not far in other India states also.
shyam

United States

#5341 Jul 25, 2014
u r d only one person being so cruel against us.. and spoiling names of Telugu's Kannada's malayalees and other Indians by saying they are also like u!! wat a cruel ugly creature are u
shyam

United States

#5342 Jul 25, 2014
to all readers and my fellow humans...
there is one ugly racist here who is having friendly ties with
srilankan anti Tamil child rappers..
want to know who is he,
check 16th comment of dis link...
http://m.topix.com/forum/topstories/TFP3S689V ...
his first name will start in N and second name ends with r
shyam

United States

#5343 Jul 25, 2014
bloody fool... show ur anger and revenge on me... because my simple common words are insulting u to core is y u r speaking such cruelly against Tamils...

idiot fight me alone u coward not Tamil's...
shyam

United States

#5346 Jul 25, 2014
Anup wrote:
Truth of Tamils if they have Rs.5 in there pocket,they claim London belongs my Grandpa.so now you know what kind of JERKS they are....
THIS is only for 90% JERKSGO and do you home work properly you Dick headTAMILS jerks.
hey wat !!

u think u post something like dis and u r smartass..
r u an Indian..!!!
u know wat happened in Srilanka.. coward things performed by SriLankan armies against Innocent Tamil, I ain't supporting LTTE, i am on d side of humanity where racist like u have no place or have no rights to talk u smartass...

shut ur general nonsense opinion about Tamils and go away!!
shyam

United States

#5348 Jul 25, 2014
Anup wrote:
wat ur mother taught u to be a racist against Tamil's!!

no definitely not, no gud mother will taught so.. u became a racist when u grow up with ur people of ur community where they might be racists like u,,, so behave as how ur gud mother taught u and not like some racist like u..

if u gonna behave as a racist then u r not a gud son to ur gud mother here after

Since: May 14

Singapore, Singapore

#5350 Jul 25, 2014
shyam wrote:
<quoted text>
hey wat !!
u think u post something like dis and u r smartass..
r u an Indian..!!!
u know wat happened in Srilanka.. coward things performed by SriLankan armies against Innocent Tamil, I ain't supporting LTTE, i am on d side of humanity where racist like u have no place or have no rights to talk u smartass...
shut ur general nonsense opinion about Tamils and go away!!
Leave it bro, none can escape the cycle of Karma...
shyam

United States

#5351 Jul 25, 2014
hey bloody fool look at my comments, I mentioned srilankan anti Tamil child rappers, it doesn't mean I hate all srilankan and I'm a racist to srilankan...

there must be few gud people living in srilanka too... I nvr spoke generally against a particular community
shyam

United States

#5353 Jul 25, 2014
Neelakaran wrote:
<quoted text>
yea.. if he was Sri Lankan I wud have NVR cared,, wat Tamils did to them anyway!!??
shyam

United States

#5354 Jul 25, 2014
Neelakaran wrote:
<quoted text>
bro.. why these fellows are cruel against us, wat we did to them
shyam

United States

#5355 Jul 25, 2014
Neelakaran wrote:
<quoted text>
I accept this, but bro wat some innocent childrens did to them... u know how cruelly they were murdered.. and dis Naveen racist is supporting them.. I hate him deeply, bro

Singapore, Singapore

#5356 Jul 25, 2014
shyam wrote:
<quoted text>
I accept this, but bro wat some innocent childrens did to them... u know how cruelly they were murdered.. and dis Naveen racist is supporting them.. I hate him deeply, bro
Just cool down. You will know the answers....
shyam

United States

#5358 Jul 25, 2014
Neelakaran wrote:
<quoted text>
look how these fellows are feeling very happy for the cruel things happened against innocent Tamils...this proves how they deeply hate us and how cruel racist they are,, not only them most of Indians are like that but they wearing a friendly mask in their faces..
shyam

United States

#5359 Jul 25, 2014
I hate dis country ( only racist people against Tamils)
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

#5360 Jul 25, 2014
These devils always crushed by indian gods and humans like indian gods crush the devils in historical stories. Those devils were, u know who are them
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

#5362 Jul 25, 2014
I get vomiting to coment here, every body hating this ugly barbarians, no body give a shit in this forum in the favour of ugly tamil. Thu.... Iam quitting now

Singapore, Singapore

#5369 Jul 25, 2014
Naveen kumar wrote:
These devils always crushed by indian gods and humans like indian gods crush the devils in historical stories. Those devils were, u know who are them
There is no devil anywhere. It is just another aspect of the mind...

The good and the bad are both within yourself... You only choose what you show out..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 8 min Lawrence Wolf 30,802
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 17 min Tellthetruth 987,218
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 30 min kent 687,183
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr Say the Truth 286,541
I LOVE my new LG V20 smartphone!!! 6 hr LG Sucks 4
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 6 hr Here For Now 619,789
Popcorn time for movies and shows using VPN 10 hr clayvligon 2
More from around the web