Which is the Oldest Indian Language? ...
shyam

United States

#5314 Jul 25, 2014
calm down... take some rest

Since: May 14

Singapore, Singapore

#5315 Jul 25, 2014
Naveen kumar wrote:
People it was already proved by ASI Team and honoured by Ap cm rajashekara reddy then again what is the need for them to prove it. It was a reverse news posted by tamils.
Whoa. That's cunning move..
You used to say that Dr. Iravatham Mahadevan proved that IVC is Telugu and got honored by Andhra chief minister..
After we posted the link of Dr. Iravatham Mahadevan's article updating that IVC is Tamil you now suddenly switched say ASI proved it..

What a tricky move it is!
ASI never proved that IVC is Telugu . only Dr. Mahadevan proved it was Telugu and now he updated it as Dravidian Language (Tamil), he didn't say its Telugu. Also he believes in Aryan invasion theory..

Not all readers are blink Naveen :P
Naveen kumar

San Mateo, CA

#5316 Jul 25, 2014
shyam wrote:
"its telugu
bugger only telugu bugger. "
wat ra dis is,, hahahaha... wat ra u talking , fool talk with sense da first of all
abey chutiya beggar, its telugu spoken at ivc
Naveen kumar

San Mateo, CA

#5317 Jul 25, 2014
Originless beggars came to india for slave life under indians
Naveen kumar

San Mateo, CA

#5318 Jul 25, 2014
Srilankans r the correct people to f**k beggars like u. It was very funny they crushed u sick people. What they told about barbarians.. Koreans and tamils have a small d**ks it very funny. Tamils monkeys r superior at climbing trees. U deserve it morons u beggars wont listen for good words u need people like them to crush u shameless idiots.
Naveen kumar

San Mateo, CA

#5319 Jul 25, 2014
shyam wrote:
oh god!! Wat ra happened to u.. y talking like dis in a senseless way
mad dogs like u never listen for good behaviour bey
shyam

United States

#5320 Jul 25, 2014
Neelakaran wrote:
<quoted text>
You used to say that Dr. Iravatham Mahadevan proved that IVC is Telugu and got honored by Andhra chief minister..
After we posted the link of Dr. Iravatham Mahadevan's article updating that IVC is Tamil you now suddenly switched say ASI proved it..
ASI never proved that IVC is Telugu . only Dr. Mahadevan proved it was Telugu and now he updated it as Dravidian Language (Tamil), he didn't say its Telugu. Also he believes in Aryan invasion theory..
bro.. avan apdidhan :p.. pudhusa ena!!

he is chameleon bro
shyam

United States

#5321 Jul 25, 2014
now u only using ugly words :p.... stupid with wat face u scolded me dat I use ugly words
shyam

United States

#5322 Jul 25, 2014
" Srilankans r the correct people to f**k beggars like u. It was
very funny they crushed u sick people. What they told about
barbarians.. Koreans and tamils have a small d**ks it very
funny. Tamils monkeys r superior at climbing trees. U
deserve it morons u beggars wont listen for good words u
need people like them to crush u shameless idiots."

u r complete racist and ugly fellow... hahaha.. u r bringing shame to ur whole community by talking like dis...

u r dead man.. I'll keep posting this racist statement of urs when u talk with new person here .. u r sick
shyam

United States

#5323 Jul 25, 2014
so u r indirectly saying u n dat bloody coward Perera are brothers huh.. Anti Tamils, rappists of Tamil innocent people and childrens..

Hm u r accepting u r racist and a rappist of Tamils...

then as they Human rights says u should be punished in hangman's noose...
shyam

United States

#5324 Jul 25, 2014
hey pls don't insult Telugu people by talking like these...
u r not a Telugu, u r some racist nomad came long back into India with some bloody cowards like Perera..

u r sick racist and not an Indian because u r abusing in such a way ur nearest state people...
shyam

United States

#5325 Jul 25, 2014
I have taken a screenshot of ur racist comment and I will keep posting and will spoil ur name in dis forum.. such a ugly racist u r
shyam

United States

#5326 Jul 25, 2014
Neelakaran wrote:
<quoted text>
my brother.. look how ugly he talked bad about us..

dat merciless rapper of Tamils...

should we continue talking with dat racist.. I'm quitting bro, he is not a human to talk after all... he is a bloody racist
shyam

United States

#5328 Jul 25, 2014
" Srilankans r the correct people to f**k beggars like u. It
was
very funny they crushed u sick people. What they told about
barbarians.. Koreans and tamils have a small d**ks it very
funny. Tamils monkeys r superior at climbing trees. U
deserve it morons u beggars wont listen for good words u
need people like them to crush u shameless idiots."

go say exactly these words to ur mother, she will be very proud for giving birth to such a ugly person like u!!

bloody racist...

thinking u r brave rapping innocent women's and children... saying in a very self assertive way after doing all those coward ugly things..

u racist u r not worth living in dis earth human... u must be fired down to ashes
shyam

United States

#5332 Jul 25, 2014
to all readers and my fellow humans...
there is one ugly racist here who is having friendly ties with srilankan anti Tamil child rappers..

want to know who is he,
check 16th comment of dis link...

http://m.topix.com/forum/topstories/TFP3S689V...
his first name will start in N and second name ends with r
shyam

United States

#5333 Jul 25, 2014
my fellow humans this is why Indian's have no respect among people in other countries...
Naveen kumar

San Mateo, CA

#5334 Jul 25, 2014
Anup wrote:
Sorry, One and Only Sanskrit is oldest language in India & world. Rig ved the earlier of vedas composed at 1700 B.C.
No, tamil oldest language in d whole universe born with the early monkeys later monkeys evolved as first language speaking groups. Recently A research by a scientist proved tamil script found on the mars dated to 50 crore years and sangam grammer oldest in this whole univers recently the historians dated to 20 crores years. Tomorrow these news r going to publish in tamil t.v and papers. Stay tuned for updates.
Naveen kumar

San Mateo, CA

#5335 Jul 25, 2014
Ugly idiot u tamils r the rapists u raped them. So they raping u ugly idiot. Tamils and lankans both r rapists. If u have the gutz in ur A** go fight in that tamil forum. I have gutz so i darely came here and argued about my language. Those r funny jokes of lankans on u.
shyam

United States

#5336 Jul 25, 2014
Neelakaran wrote:
<quoted text>
he thinks he insulted us by talking such badly and we are worrying..:)...

after all he is bloody racist poor senseless coward !!
Naveen kumar

San Mateo, CA

#5337 Jul 25, 2014
Its due to this tamils indians dont have respect. What a ugly people ?fight with everybody in da world. They fight with our neighbours srilankans and made them to not respect indians its bcoz of this ugly racist rapist people. india is spoiling bcoz of this barbarians. Wherever they go to live they fight with them and spoiling the india name. Pls u better leave india and go to ur ancestors. Who like them? malayalis,kannadigas,telugus,n orth indians,srilankans,singapore no body like them in this world day dreamers barbarian beggars morons. Its a shame for Indians to live with such kind of ugly racist people

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 2 min WildWeirdWillie 51,697
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min Tellthetruth 991,930
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 19 min Michael 693,160
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 28 min Peter Ross 445,966
when will i be able to dip after wisdom teeth r... (Jan '13) 47 min bigLips 27
THE WHITAKER FAMILY of ODD, WV (Sep '11) 1 hr They eat people 81
Glass and blood in hotel was O.J. trying to set... 1 hr Doctor REALITY 1
More from around the web