Which is the Oldest Indian Language? ...
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

#5242 Jul 25, 2014
Tamil doesn't have many letters like kha,ga,gha,cha,jha,da,dha,tha, bha,ba,etc... It copied many sanskrit and telugu words to form a language called Tamil. For ex; some words are similar among these 3 languages the telugu and sanskrit words spelt same but tamil cant spelt same at the place of absent letters in tamil. For ex; mukham=face, mukham(telugu), mukha(sanskrit), mugam(tamil). Sanskrit and telugu have kha letter so tamils put ga in the place of kha bcoz they dont have kha.another ex; koncham-koncham(telugu)=little bit, little bit. Konjam-konjam(tamil) they use ja insted of cha bcoz tamil dont have cha. Like that tamils modified and altered many sanskrit words and replace with the tamil letters. Infact Some words in sanskrit,telugu,tamil are similar like santhosham bcoz here 3 languages spelt same bcoz all letters are present for prounouncing this word in tamil thats why they didn't modified some words. These r just examples u find many sanskrit and telugu words in Tamil but altered and modified.
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

#5243 Jul 25, 2014
shyam wrote:
fool.. u looters and nomads have modified Tamil scripts and Tamil words.. but however through Pure Tamil movement we got back our identity..
it is because u looted and modified our culture language and script.. it doesn't mean u r older than us...
idiot always claiming so with this stupid logic,
u bloody nomad..
though Tamil script(vateluthu) have no similarities with Telugu, how d hell u r saying Telugu script gave birth to Tamil,,,,
only Telugu and Kannada looks very similar
and malayalam look a bit similar to Telugu and Kannada..
but u idiot Tamil script is independent and don't look similar to any language u stupid...
don't come again talking foolishly about Tamil script...
we are not here talking about scripts anyway..
utter useless idiot..
talk relevant to this topic da u fool
mad beggar slave u still ruling by politicians of other states mad dog. U barbarian slave. Copied everything from telugus.
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

#5245 Jul 25, 2014
shyam wrote:
"Telugu Inscriptions with words found traced to indus script."
oh I see.. who said so, Dont post general statements,
show me one with proper proof and theory posted by well known archeologists and scholars..
ok!! u keep searching on dis till night and u will find nothing and instead u will post ur own stories for sure...
ok. I am leaving now.. time is up
bye bye fool
mad dog archeologists said telugu traced indus script mad beggar jealous beggar not accept the facts. Thats why the world calls this barbarians as morons.
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

#5257 Jul 25, 2014
Tamil people copied everything from andhrapradesh regions of (telangana+coastal parts of AP+rayalaseema)...Even ancient folk instruments like "dappu" and other arts copied from telangana regions. Tamil people very proud of "Tappu or parai" again it was copied from Telugus. First Ancient South Indian Temple Architectures builted by Telugu kings pallavas....... http://www.discoveredindia.com/andhra-pradesh...

Since: May 14

Singapore, Singapore

#5258 Jul 25, 2014
Because in IVC the Swastik is found inscribed in many pots. The Swastik is ancient Indian symbol and its actually 'OM' written in ancient Tamil Script.

So, IVC should also have been Tamil Civilization.
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

#5261 Jul 25, 2014
These tamil copy cats still competing with telugus ugly morons. No body in india has the best culture traditions like Telugus.
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

#5263 Jul 25, 2014
Neelakaran wrote:
Because in IVC the Swastik is found inscribed in many pots. The Swastik is ancient Indian symbol and its actually 'OM' written in ancient Tamil Script.
So, IVC should also have been Tamil Civilization.
u dont write ur own stories, u tamils r barbarians came from Africa after A.d. Times. Mad fools u were slaves under telugu kingdoms. Its telugus pallavas,nayaks,easternchaluky as,vijayanagara empire(telugu kannada ) ruled ur barbarians. Even pandyas,chola,are north indians, chera are sinhaleese. Shameless idiots still claiming for wrong prestige. Even now ruling by anti tamil politicians. Barbarians leave india.

Singapore, Singapore

#5264 Jul 25, 2014
Naveen kumar wrote:
These tamil copy cats still competing with telugus ugly morons. No body in india has the best culture traditions like Telugus.
What? Nobody is as good as your people???

OMG!! What a racist comment!!!:O
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

#5265 Jul 25, 2014
Neelakaran wrote:
http://www.hindu.com/mag/2009/ 05/03/stories/2009050350010100 .htm
According to Dr. Iravatham Mahadevan The IVC is a Dravidian Civilization. This implies that he believes that there are two different set of people and language. They are Dravidian and Aryan.
So Naveen, if you want to cite the works from Dr. Iravatham Mahadevan then you must accept the Aryan Invasion Theory as per Dr. Iravatham Mahadevan belief.
What is your reply to this??:D
Ok, u barbarians never accepted my opinions and theories. So i accept Aryan invasion theory might be true. So IVC Belong to telugu people it was proved by ASI.

Singapore, Singapore

#5266 Jul 25, 2014
Naveen kumar wrote:
<quoted text> u dont write ur own stories, u tamils r barbarians came from Africa after A.d. Times. Mad fools u were slaves under telugu kingdoms. Its telugus pallavas,nayaks,easternchaluky as,vijayanagara empire(telugu kannada ) ruled ur barbarians. Even pandyas,chola,are north indians, chera are sinhaleese. Shameless idiots still claiming for wrong prestige. Even now ruling by anti tamil politicians. Barbarians leave india.
Ha ha.. Its not my own story.

A historian from Chennai has published his video about the explanation of the connection between the 'Swastika'--'OM'--'Ancient Tamil script'

Go see that video :P

But unfortunately it is in Tamil.. That is why I typed in english explaining short and sweet that Swastika is an ancient Tamil word.
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

#5268 Jul 25, 2014
Neelakaran wrote:
<quoted text>
What? Nobody is as good as your people???
OMG!! What a racist comment!!!:O
what why racist coment mad fool, u r living in singapore if u want to know about telugu. Come to Telangana &Andhrapradesh. I visited Tamilnadu. Dont bark without knowing about telugus.
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

#5274 Jul 25, 2014
Neelakaran wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha ha.. Its not my own story.
A historian from Chennai has published his video about the explanation of the connection between the 'Swastika'--'OM'--'Ancient Tamil script'
Go see that video :P
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =5unhP28fJrsXX
But unfortunately it is in Tamil.. That is why I typed in english explaining short and sweet that Swastika is an ancient Tamil word.
yes u tamil morons r famous for creating fake videos i know everything about tamil. Even tamil wikis r fake edited by daydreaming morons of Tamilnadu and youtube video is not a source . Any body can upload videos. ASI proved Ivc people were Telugus and ASI was honoured by AP C.M. RAJASHEKARA REDDY.
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

#5275 Jul 25, 2014
U dumb neelakaran the script of Ivc found in the Andhrapradesh regions. The similar indus script inscriptions with telugu words found in andhrapradesh. Same like Ivc script and the andhra evidences found in the Ivc in script,seals,etc... Dumb u barbarians know nothing about OM and gods until 6th century a.d. Its pallavas (telugus) builted shiva temples.sangam gramer writen after 10th century. The word Tamil is fake. The entire tamilnadu history datings r fake. U dumbs got a status bcoz of temples builted by telugus, and grammer writen by anti tamils.
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

#5276 Jul 25, 2014
See people funny coments of neelakaran, how asoka parpola studied zh letter in ivc. U dumb neelakaran. Do u know why telugu traced to indus script. The telugu letters are similar to Indus script. The slightly same ivc inscriptions containing telugu origin words found only in AP. As the sameway andhra evidences found at Ivc .
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

#5277 Jul 25, 2014
People, iam always true not fake like these tamil fools. Iam not forcing u to accept my coments. U just read my links and decide it. Entire tamil history datings r fake. It was due to telugus and kannadigas tamilnadu got a prestige.
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

#5278 Jul 25, 2014
People it was already proved by ASI Team and honoured by Ap cm rajashekara reddy then again what is the need for them to prove it. It was a reverse news posted by tamils.
Lokesh paramar

Ashburn, VA

#5279 Jul 25, 2014
Yes dude..... Sanskrit and telegu are oldest indian languages......... Even tamils claims it doesn't have sanskrit words.... Tamil iz fake as you claims....... Tamils are afreecan f--kers......
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

#5281 Jul 25, 2014
Lokesh paramar wrote:
Yes dude..... Sanskrit and telegu are oldest indian languages......... Even tamils claims it doesn't have sanskrit words.... Tamil iz fake as you claims....... Tamils are afreecan f--kers......
Thanks for accepting the facts, tamil influenced many sanskrit and telugu words.
TeluguWaad ManchWaad

Bangalore, India

#5289 Jul 25, 2014
Naveen kumar wrote:
<quoted text> Thanks for accepting the facts, tamil influenced many sanskrit and telugu words.
No, you are wrong Mr. Naveen Gaaru.. Tamil is the oldest language from where all dravidian language originated. Aryans were Sheperds of central asia who were actually White Skinned People were speaking Sanskrit.. Actually sanskrit is the half language.. and got Sanskritized(Corrected language) by merging with Tamil... The Facts should be always Accepted...
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

#5290 Jul 25, 2014
TeluguWaad ManchWaad wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you are wrong Mr. Naveen Gaaru.. Tamil is the oldest language from where all dravidian language originated. Aryans were Sheperds of central asia who were actually White Skinned People were speaking Sanskrit.. Actually sanskrit is the half language.. and got Sanskritized(Corrected language) by merging with Tamil... The Facts should be always Accepted...
mr tamilian, Sanskrit half language ?lol..... tamil and telugu both are different language groups. The real fact is telugu is older than tamil and might be the root language of both sanskrit and tamil. Telugu originated at IVC. The rigveda mentioned Andhra race they have the identity in rigveda as the speakers of sweetest language that is telugu. Tamil came from east africa not a indian origin language. Later it was influenced by telugu.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min Buck Crick 878,706
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 6 min -Stray Dog 8,024
What Your Church Won't Tell You by Dave and Gar... (Apr '10) 7 min real 33,187
Ruthlessly GREEDY New Yorkers earned 9-11 24 min Doctor REALITY 13
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 26 min phooey 603,276
Hiroshima was WRONG! (Aug '13) 29 min Doctor REALITY 313
Hero Mom SNITCHES on COWARD son who murdered Ho... 36 min Doctor REALITY 4
The Christian Atheist debate 53 min MrAnderson9 3,845
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Neville Thompson 272,869
More from around the web