Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

#5176 Jul 24, 2014
Tamil people copied everything from andhrapradesh regions of (telangana+coastal parts of AP+rayalaseema). Even ancient folk instruments like "dappu" and other arts copied from telangana regions. Tamil people very proud of "Tappu or parai" again it was copied from Telugus. First Ancient South Indian Temple Architectures builted by Telugu kings pallavas....... http://www.discoveredindia.com/andhra-pradesh...
shyam

United States

#5178 Jul 24, 2014
blah blah blah!!!!

all bow now!!!!
Telugu created everything and the one above created Telugu...
Vinod S

Kolkata, India

#5179 Jul 24, 2014
shyam wrote:
blah blah blah!!!!
all bow now!!!!
Telugu created everything and the one above created Telugu...
Leave it brother, let him claim everything, as per that fat brain naveen, Alexander is telugu, nepoleon is telugu,John kennedy is telugu, mecheal Jackson is telugu, Roosevalt is telugu, martin luther is telugu, trojans are telugu, Spartans are telugu, greeks are telugu and all the europeans and Americans are telugu.....
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

#5180 Jul 24, 2014
Anyone plucked ur eyes? Read the links morons cant digesting the facts.
shyam

Ashburn, VA

#5181 Jul 24, 2014
Vinod S wrote:
<quoted text>
Leave it brother, let him claim everything, as per that fat brain naveen, Alexander is telugu, nepoleon is telugu,John kennedy is telugu, mecheal Jackson is telugu, Roosevalt is telugu, martin luther is telugu, trojans are telugu, Spartans are telugu, greeks are telugu and all the europeans and Americans are telugu.....
yea he just want the whole world to say so!!

and one more important thing is he also want to say his fore fore grandfather only created Telugu
shyam

Ashburn, VA

#5182 Jul 24, 2014
oh god wat is his pbm anyway..!!!! Are v r tired of reading those already which got no sufficient informations for his claim..
shyam

Ashburn, VA

#5183 Jul 24, 2014
this fellow is just a spam, making this forum as a garbage by posting those useless irritating links...
Vinod S

Bangalore, India

#5185 Jul 24, 2014
shyam wrote:
<quoted text>
yea he just want the whole world to say so!!
and one more important thing is he also want to say his fore fore grandfather only created Telugu
ada attha vidu-yaa avan paatan muppaatan le evano oruthan-than indha ulagathiyae urutti midhakkavittavan....
shyam

United States

#5186 Jul 24, 2014
Vinod S wrote:
<quoted text>
ada attha vidu-yaa avan paatan muppaatan le evano oruthan-than indha ulagathiyae urutti midhakkavittavan....
hahaha..
Vinod S

Bangalore, India

#5187 Jul 24, 2014
Naveen kumar wrote:
<quoted text> abey donga na koduka, if u r a telugu speak in telugu that already i said in ur previous coment. If u not reply me in telugu u r definitely a tamil. And read all my coments and come i dont want to explain u from beginning, and no kingdom in tamilnadu exstd b4 300 b.c. Even that empires are anti tamil kingdoms ruled tamilnadu early cholas,pandyas,cheras are non tamils. Dumb again dont come saying u are a telugu.ugly barbarian stupid.
NO NO NO Mr. Rama Naicker please do not read his previous comments.. its really a waste of time.. the same comments in the recent 3 pages are in the previous comments of Mr. Naveen Dubagour
Vinod S

Bangalore, India

#5188 Jul 24, 2014
Rama Naicker wrote:
<quoted text>
You bloody idiot... I'm from Naicker community and I know that we came here when Thirumalai naicker occupied madurai under Bijapur kingdom. There is no evidences of a Telugu kingdom existed before 5 B.C but Tamil kingdoms were there. I'm also a Telugu and I belong to Tamil Nadu I feel proud that I bon in the soil of first language and oldest culture you have to accept the truth.... So please don't talk whatever comes in your mind... respect every language.... you brainless creature...
NO NO NO Mr. Rama Naicker please do not read his previous comments.. its really a waste of time.. the same comments in the recent 3 pages are in the previous comments of Mr. Naveen Dubagour
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

#5190 Jul 24, 2014
This morons again hiding my links with their ugly coments. When this page goes back slowly this morons will delete all my links cowards ugly minded barbarians
shyam

San Mateo, CA

#5194 Jul 24, 2014
u fellow keep barking ur own stories...

there is not even single crow is ready to support for ur arguments...

u keep barking alone !!!
ain't u feeling abandoned cuz even people from ur own community is not supporting you.. in fact how can someone support ur own imaginative stories???
shyam

San Mateo, CA

#5195 Jul 24, 2014
I mentioned crow,, because u know y, they are very intelligent I am not saying dis as my own story as u do imagining by urself always....

u can Google it, a Japanese survey said so....
I am saying crow because u insulted crow once so on behalf of that intelligent bird I'm talking,,,

see a speechless bird is now insulting u...

http://www.pbs.org/lifeofbirds/brain/
shyam

San Mateo, CA

#5196 Jul 24, 2014
now go hang urself for getting insult from a black skinned crow...

hey u !! do u know how to tie a knot to hang!!!???

ask someone before u do otherwise u will down breaking ur nose and face and will bleed like a comedian we used to see in films..
shyam

San Mateo, CA

#5197 Jul 24, 2014
I switched to entertaining mode from terrible mode of my mind against u!!!

Since: May 14

Singapore, Singapore

#5198 Jul 24, 2014
Naveen kumar wrote:
Anyone plucked ur eyes? Read the links morons cant digesting the facts.
Oye.. You have been posting the same link for the past 3 months and more.. In fact we might know about those links more than you. Because you have posted it again and again for more than 100 times and we got to open it everytime thinking its a new link but no its same old story..:@

Since: May 14

Singapore, Singapore

#5199 Jul 24, 2014
shyam wrote:
I mentioned crow,, because u know y, they are very intelligent I am not saying dis as my own story as u do imagining by urself always....
u can Google it, a Japanese survey said so....
I am saying crow because u insulted crow once so on behalf of that intelligent bird I'm talking,,,
see a speechless bird is now insulting u...
http://www.pbs.org/lifeofbirds/brain/
Yes bro. I like crows. I don't like them for being cunning and noisy but apart from that I do really admire them. So intelligent. They have very good sense of humor too...

I always observe crows when I'm India. No crows here in Singapore, in fact these ppl will shoot crows to reduce their population :(
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

#5201 Jul 24, 2014
Neelakaran wrote:
<quoted text>
Oye.. You have been posting the same link for the past 3 months and more.. In fact we might know about those links more than you. Because you have posted it again and again for more than 100 times and we got to open it everytime thinking its a new link but no its same old story..:@
I posted those links for new readers but not for tamil barbarians. I will coment again when a new person comes here. I know u barbarian morons never accept the facts and always hiding my links with ur ugly coments,and the great fact is u barbarians were slaves under anti tamil kingdoms. Iam quitting for now. Nobody is there here accept barbarians like vinod,neelakaran,mudaliyar,jac ob,and another ugly mentally retarted fool.
shyam

United States

#5202 Jul 24, 2014
poda youjeeyellai effellohdublevu...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 min Charlie Sheen 270,573
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 11 min Double Fine 825,427
No one should blaspheme Prophet Mohammad, peace... 11 min MUQ2 186
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 23 min janeebee 3,000
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 58 min Robert F 582,676
Australian gay guys 1 hr Lht253 1
pound your pud and release your seed for Emma W... 1 hr Charlie Sheen 2
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 3 hr Rosa_Winkel 442,456
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 4 hr mike 611,767
News Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 7 hr AN NFL FAN 121,614
More from around the web