Which is the Oldest Indian Language? ...
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

#5131 Jul 24, 2014
Why ancient telugu people called tamil as aravam(half language)? Bcoz it was a half language and we constructed tamil with the remaing half in ancient deep south(now tamilnadu) with adding telugu words to it.
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

#5133 Jul 24, 2014
shyam wrote:
Neelakaran... look how he commented senseless to ur comments on Egypt bharmi and Single syllable...
dis is y I deeply hate him
why sense and shame to talk with some ugly fake barbarian morons of this planet.
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

#5134 Jul 24, 2014
shyam wrote:
Neelakaran... look how he commented senseless to ur comments on Egypt bharmi and Single syllable...
dis is y I deeply hate him
why senseless, isn't it u barbarians came to India from east africa. moron. Fakers
shyam

United States

#5135 Jul 24, 2014
silly brainless idiot... can't talk about zha so simply saying it as useless... worthless bugger...

the real fact behind ur multiple crossing is
there is no single person even from ur community is supporting u!!!

no one Indian atleast

can u disagree this point
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

#5136 Jul 24, 2014
Nowonwards there is no use to mention tamils as barbarians and morons bcoz every Indian know about it
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

#5137 Jul 24, 2014
Even tamil people know and accepted themselves as barbarians of Africa. Even in their previous coments they supported their barbarians ancestors of Africa and hated remaining Indian people by calling them nomads and looters. Even this barbarians know that they migrated to India after A.D. Times and lived as slaves under anti tamil kingdoms and they dont belong to India.
shyam

United States

#5139 Jul 24, 2014
now he is creating one more own stupid story, insulting his ancestors..

it is

"our ancestors were being jobless and instead of minding their own business they developed halfbaked Tamil language spoken in deep south"
shyam

United States

#5141 Jul 24, 2014
yes all humans who being humans came from Africa dis is accepted worldwide by humans who being humans except humans like u who is not being human came from hell...

Since: May 14

Singapore, Singapore

#5142 Jul 24, 2014
Naveen kumar wrote:
<quoted text> so its not a great thing that doesn't prove or mean its a old language. So tamil language construction is like that way bcoz brainless tamils didn't discover different words. They use a single letter to denote a thing and constructed words.bcoz barbarians are like that
It does prove something. Tell that you cannot understand the implicit meaning of it.
This means Tamil is independent language and not influenced by other languages.

How do you build a building? Straight away the 100th floor huh?
you start with 1st level and build all the way up. Likewise the words in Tamil also constructed with smaller one syllable words like building blocks and complex words are formed.

This actually proves the brilliance of the Language Tamil.
shyam

United States

#5143 Jul 24, 2014
hahaha.. great joke of 21st century human migrations happened in AD ...oh my god I'm dying of pain cuz of laughing at dis joke
shyam

Ashburn, VA

#5145 Jul 24, 2014
"we came from Africa as slaves to Tamilnadu in AD and dont belong to India"

wat a senseless stupid joke of urs
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

#5146 Jul 24, 2014
shyam wrote:
now he is creating one more own stupid story, insulting his ancestors..
it is
"our ancestors were being jobless and instead of minding their own business they developed halfbaked Tamil language spoken in deep south"
i mean u half language stupids influenced telugu and sanskrit to form a language. But still not u dont have total alphabets to write. Brainless moron barbarians
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

#5147 Jul 24, 2014
Neelakaran wrote:
<quoted text>
It does prove something. Tell that you cannot understand the implicit meaning of it.
This means Tamil is independent language and not influenced by other languages.
How do you build a building? Straight away the 100th floor huh?
you start with 1st level and build all the way up. Likewise the words in Tamil also constructed with smaller one syllable words like building blocks and complex words are formed.
This actually proves the brilliance of the Language Tamil.
u dumb, u didn't understood what i said, u r definitely old man above 60 years, infact every language constructed in its own way. Words in every language constructed with some alphabets and form a word and can built the complex words with that words. but in half baked tamil words r builded with the single letter this means u tamil dont know how to construct a word. Tamils denote a thing with a single letter that shows they r dumbs and brainless people. Dont know how to discover a word. Even tamils use a similar word for different meanings. Brainless people. Independent doesn't mean pure or perfect/developed. Tamil influenced by Sanskrit and Telugu to form a language(full language). But pronounciations r still missing bcoz of ugly construction of tamil grammer. Half language

Singapore, Singapore

#5148 Jul 24, 2014
Hmmm..
We Tamils don't have the habit of scolding other languages in mean way like you do. We respect others and even we consider everyone as our kins.
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

#5149 Jul 24, 2014
shyam wrote:
yes all humans who being humans came from Africa dis is accepted worldwide by humans who being humans except humans like u who is not being human came from hell...
All humans migrated from africa but Indians r not barbarians like Tamils.

Singapore, Singapore

#5150 Jul 24, 2014
Naveen kumar wrote:
<quoted text> u dumb, u didn't understood what i said, u r definitely old man above 60 years, infact every language constructed in its own way. Words in every language constructed with some alphabets and form a word and can built the complex words with that words. but in half baked tamil words r builded with the single letter this means u tamil dont know how to construct a word. Tamils denote a thing with a single letter that shows they r dumbs and brainless people. Dont know how to discover a word. Even tamils use a similar word for different meanings. Brainless people. Independent doesn't mean pure or perfect/developed. Tamil influenced by Sanskrit and Telugu to form a language(full language). But pronounciations r still missing bcoz of ugly construction of tamil grammer. Half language
Pronunciation has nothing to do with grammar. You should learn things before you comment.
Even Chinese has lots of single syllable words. They form the complex words by adding the single syllable characters together.

Hey, I am Tamil, Learned Malayalam, English, Hindi, French, Spanish, German and now into Chinese. I am passionate in learning languages. Don't argue with me about languages :P
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

#5151 Jul 24, 2014
shyam wrote:
hahaha.. great joke of 21st century human migrations happened in AD ...oh my god I'm dying of pain cuz of laughing at dis joke
joke? Lol.... Ugly black barbarians wont belong to India. Go away.this tamil barbarian Migrations happened after A.d.s only
shyam

Ashburn, VA

#5152 Jul 24, 2014
hey shut up ur nonsense mannerless talkings...
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

#5153 Jul 24, 2014
shyam wrote:
Lol.... Ugly black barbarians wont belong to India. Go away.this tamil barbarian Migrations happened after A.d.s only
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

#5154 Jul 24, 2014
shyam wrote:
"we came from Africa as slaves to Tamilnadu in AD and dont belong to India"
wat a senseless stupid joke of urs
barbarians lived as slaves under anti tamil kingdoms

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 12 min kent 692,059
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 25 min Exposing Devil Lies 619,843
Why are Europeans a race of savages, thieves, a... (Jun '15) 27 min Exposing Devil Lies 440
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 30 min Bongo 46,791
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 32 min yidfellas hate USA 4,412
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 38 min USS LIBERTY 990,686
TWA Flight 800 (Jul '13) 43 min USS LIBERTY 3
More from around the web