Which is the Oldest Indian Language? ...

Since: May 14

Singapore, Singapore

#5107 Jul 24, 2014
Wow.. Interesting...

http://www.pkp.in/images/b/Tamil_Brahmi_Egypt...

Tamil Brahmi script found on a jar excavate in Egypt. Those words are still used in Tamil. "Paanai Ori' meaning suspended pot.

It belongs to 1st century CE.
shyam

United States

#5108 Jul 24, 2014
Neelakaran wrote:
<quoted text>
ha ha!!! Good work Shyam.
So, its Naveen who is posting things in the name of Perera..?? or do you think Perera and Naveen are different?
I dont know bro, but they belong to same category that is "ugly"
shyam

United States

#5109 Jul 24, 2014
Neelakaran wrote:
See, Now Naveen switched back saying Telugu was the oldest language in India. Earlier he said its Sanskrit, and before that the said its Telugu.
Next what? you are again going to say Sanskrit is the oldest language in India?
hahaha... bro didn't I said many times dis...

According to him all came from Telugu and Telugu came from him...
shyam

United States

#5111 Jul 24, 2014
he is doing this silly postings and statements whenever he finds a new person here.. and tries to fill their mind first with his wrong informations, unfortunately he fails always...

Since: May 14

Singapore, Singapore

#5113 Jul 24, 2014
Naveen kumar wrote:
<quoted text> sorry, i feel shame to reply to this mad dog dumbass.but its necessary to reply to this ugly mad moron dog. But its for every moron not only for this mad dog. Listen all tamil morons-- jnanam is a again a altered word from sanskrit gnanam=wisdom. Even koncham is a telugu word this mad fools dont have cha so u spelt like ja. And other ex ;from ur tamil coments u call face as mugam sameway telugus call face as mukham here u dont have kha word in tamil. Not only this u copied many words from telugu and sanskrit. This simply proves tamil formed with telugu and sanskrit.
Oh really...

What about the one syllable words in Tamil?

There are over 42 words in Tamil which are one syllable, and using that many complex words are built. What are you gonna say about it?

ANSWER THIS.
shyam

San Mateo, CA

#5114 Jul 24, 2014
hahaha... as always,, whatever we post genuine things about us with proper explanation,,, dat silly looter will say either it is Sanskrit origin or a Telugu origin

with first himself not clear dat Sanskrit is older than Telugu or Telugu is older dan Sanskrit dat too his own imaginary two contradictory statements...

wat d hell!!
shyam

San Mateo, CA

#5115 Jul 24, 2014
if someone don't know how to use consonants where to use it and why to use it and how to pronounce it in Tamil words better shut up.. Dont just imaginatively keep saying they are altered words from Telugu or Sanskrit (i said so because being not clear on dis), if someone can't explain it and say generally pls shut up it is irritating
shyam

San Mateo, CA

#5116 Jul 24, 2014
wat don't know who is Perera till now, till now, till now...????

wat interest do he have on u to keep searching who is he and couldn't find tilllllll now!!!??????

I just accidentally got dat link when i was surfing korean and tamil similarities is how I found dat bugger.. I ain't searching for him so dont think like dat..
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

#5117 Jul 24, 2014
Neelakaran wrote:
Wow.. Interesting...
http://www.pkp.in/images/b/Tamil_Brahmi_Egypt...
Tamil Brahmi script found on a jar excavate in Egypt. Those words are still used in Tamil. "Paanai Ori' meaning suspended pot.
It belongs to 1st century CE.
no wonder in that, u barbarians came from African parts through egypt and settled in our India and some barbarians went to eastern. I had read somewhere in an articles that same language similar to tamil spoke in some east african region. U barbarian buffoons wont belong to India.
shyam

San Mateo, CA

#5118 Jul 24, 2014
first know how u r talking and how ur words mean things!!!

till now
even Perera

don't u realise how it sounds when u r typing dat
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

#5120 Jul 24, 2014
shyam wrote:
hahaha... as always,, whatever we post genuine things about us with proper explanation,,, dat silly looter will say either it is Sanskrit origin or a Telugu origin
with first himself not clear dat Sanskrit is older than Telugu or Telugu is older dan Sanskrit dat too his own imaginary two contradictory statements...
wat d hell!!
mad fool, u can ask any indian they will say which are sanskrit and telugu words. Tamil is a half language in both words and letters it influenced many sanskrit and telugu words.
shyam

San Mateo, CA

#5121 Jul 24, 2014
the letter kha sounds low as it were to be.. but it actually must sound kha stressed but many people are not gud at pronouncing, u fool don't take dis a valid favourable point and dont spread wrong informations...

but with ra and rra are two different consonant letter in which rra if used before a consonant then it will be pronounced stressed with no 'mei' letter..

eg: "karrkha kasatara"
u know nothing about vallinam mellinam and idaiyinam better go back to skool and learn things first

hey fool u don't Tamil language or ur own Telugu language...
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

#5122 Jul 24, 2014
shyam wrote:
first know how u r talking and how ur words mean things!!!
till now
even Perera
don't u realise how it sounds when u r typing dat
I mean i dont know a name pereira until he comented in this forum. Even i dont know to which country this name belongs to, i think its a christian name bcoz he is from srilanka.
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

#5124 Jul 24, 2014
Neelakaran wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh really...
What about the one syllable words in Tamil?
There are over 42 words in Tamil which are one syllable, and using that many complex words are built. What are you gonna say about it?
ANSWER THIS.
so its not a great thing that doesn't prove or mean its a old language. So tamil language construction is like that way bcoz brainless tamils didn't discover different words. They use a single letter to denote a thing and constructed words.bcoz barbarians are like that
shyam

United States

#5125 Jul 24, 2014
hey shut up.. don't talk me face to face and don't respond to my comments, I hate u and hate talking to u directly ok!!
as I said I have quited long back with u.. I don't want me start bad things again with u I hate it though
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

#5126 Jul 24, 2014
shyam wrote:
the letter kha sounds low as it were to be.. but it actually must sound kha stressed but many people are not gud at pronouncing, u fool don't take dis a valid favourable point and dont spread wrong informations...
but with ra and rra are two different consonant letter in which rra if used before a consonant then it will be pronounced stressed with no 'mei' letter..
eg: "karrkha kasatara"
u know nothing about vallinam mellinam and idaiyinam better go back to skool and learn things first
hey fool u don't Tamil language or ur own Telugu language...
shut tamil fool, as srilankans said u morons will not accept the facts. Still barking for fake identity. Already the scholars proved the altered words in Tamil which picked from sanskrit and telugu. Telugu grammer construction is greater than the divine sanskrit. We dont have zha not only we any great indian language dont have zha bcoz its a useless letter. Its used for nothing accept to write thamizh or khazhakistan thats it. But u tamil dont have number of useful letters. Thats why tamil is called half baked language and ugly language even its words r very ugly to hear. In telugu we call tamil as aravam mean ara=half, vam=language.
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

#5127 Jul 24, 2014
shyam wrote:
hey shut up.. don't talk me face to face and don't respond to my comments, I hate u and hate talking to u directly ok!!
as I said I have quited long back with u.. I don't want me start bad things again with u I hate it though
ugly moron i replying to some brainless coments that doesn't mean i talking to u. If i coment separately My Indians dont understand that which ugly coment iam replying to. Thatswhy iam ready to reply to some brainless ugly coments in this forum. But i dont care whom iam replying to. I just replying to some mad coments thats it.
shyam

United States

#5128 Jul 24, 2014
Neelakaran... look how he commented senseless to ur comments on Egypt bharmi and Single syllable...

dis is y I deeply hate him
shyam

United States

#5129 Jul 24, 2014
oh I see I don't want to mention u idiot because all know here who is a senseless fellow
shyam

United States

#5130 Jul 24, 2014
including urself too

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 3 min Uncle Jack 72,965
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 21 min Gabriel 995,177
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 48 min Johnny 447,505
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 58 min Michael 699,664
James Comey's conflicted TWO FACES 3 hr Johnny 158
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 4 hr Wisdom of Ages 6,841
yellow root buyers (Jul '09) 8 hr Ford Man 53