Which is the Oldest Indian Language? ...
shyam

San Mateo, CA

#5073 Jul 23, 2014
do anybody post here anything with doubts????

I didn't,,,, anybody!!!!
Thamizhan

Bangalore, India

#5078 Jul 23, 2014
Naveen kumar wrote:
<quoted text> I know whom u r mentally retarted fool, i can catch ur coment sense, which parts r burning in ur body, go and show to doctor and take some treatment. Fake morons.
Ok. Can u answer my question
shyam

Ashburn, VA

#5084 Jul 23, 2014
why my last few posts were removed?
Perera

Ashburn, VA

#5085 Jul 23, 2014
Naveen kumar wrote:
Maruthuvam alterated word for vaidhiyam. For ex; in korean and tamil the words for little bit-little bit are konjam-konjam(tamil), jogeum-jogeum(koream) any similarity in words no. But meaning is same. Same for vaidhiyam too.
Oh oh - u know Demalu madarassi monkeys speaking my singhalese language para hutho demalu have launched a campaign to carve out Eelam in North korea.
Lets see how Dear leader's Son Kim Jong Un will fight the Cats of Eelam. With nukes no doubt
Perera

Ashburn, VA

#5090 Jul 23, 2014
umbalata mathitha theng jeneva ekka umbalage pukkata vathinava netha .ittapang thavath thiyanava goo kanda...
Perera

Ashburn, VA

#5091 Jul 23, 2014
Neil Armstrong noted Tamil in script in the rocks that he brought from the moon and mars where they belong as nobody likes them on these planet let alone in their vicinity!
Perera

Ashburn, VA

#5092 Jul 23, 2014
similarity between korean and demalu is Koreans put the toilette paper in the garbage, which end up in the street and the demalu shit on the street.
I guess demalu just skipped one step. LOL
Perera

Ashburn, VA

#5093 Jul 23, 2014
Demalus drag everything else into there stories.... so I say fack the tamules and kill them all.
Perera

Ashburn, VA

#5094 Jul 23, 2014
Kari demalus.... bad night to you ALL

Since: May 14

Singapore, Singapore

#5095 Jul 23, 2014
Naveen kumar wrote:
Maruthuvam alterated word for vaidhiyam. For ex; in korean and tamil the words for little bit-little bit are konjam-konjam(tamil), jogeum-jogeum(koream) any similarity in words no. But meaning is same. Same for vaidhiyam too.
You are wrong.
The sounds in Konjam - ko , ja, am
The sounds in jogeum - Jo , ge , am

Here Ko -> ge , because in tamil both the sounds Ka and Ga are represented by same letter.
Ja (letter Jna)-> Jo -> A converted to O, found commonly in many words in Tamil-Korean. Note: Letter Jna will sound as Ja in if its present in the middle or at the end. Tamil don't have letter Ja but depending upon the position of Jna its sound will convert to Ja.

Therefore, converting jogeum to tamil convertibles it is written as -> Ja, ke , am

Now, see the three sounds in Tamil and Korean -> [Ko, Ja, am],[Jo, ke, am]

Now, still you don't see any similrity? I see it clearly.

Come on..

Maruthuvam - Ma, ru, thu , va, am
Vaidhyam - Va, ai, dhi, ya, am

Even if you say that the va sound is similar, and lets consider Dhi sound became Thu.
How did Ma and Ru sound in Tamil come here??? How can this be said to be rooted from Sanskrit?

Do some analysis. Don't say things just like that without thinking!
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

#5096 Jul 23, 2014
Stop ur ugly explanation, its u half baked language people spelt like that. Ugly tamil is a chaste sinhala dialect of srilanka but now it took words from sanskrit and telugu and formed into tamil. Tamil is fake contain lots of words from sanskrit and telugu everybody know this.
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

#5097 Jul 23, 2014
Coward morons always deleting my links especially link of fake sangam grammer.
Rama Naicker

Trichy, India

#5098 Jul 23, 2014
Naveen you are coward and we Tamils are always brave and accepting the truth and you are the one who is not accepting the truth.. I don't know with what proof you are talking about Tamil. I'm a Telugu speaking person from Tamil Nadu and I know Tamil is the oldest language and there are many evidence which have proved that and it's also been proved that all dravidian language emerged out of Tamil...
shyam

United States

#5099 Jul 23, 2014
hey Neelakaran, dat fellow hates Tamil how he will accept such uniqueness of Tamizh,
I think he don't understand ur explanation so he simply replied as like d above...

simple

Jnanam - wisdom
in where 'jna' sounds as 'jna'

thanjam, konjam, manjal, where 'jna' letter sounds as 'ja'....

bro he still don't know how letters 'zha' and 'jna' sounds we can't explain through texts.. better they do type in Google 'Jnanam' and 'manjal' in Tamil and do voice search
shyam

United States

#5100 Jul 23, 2014
jnayiru - Sunday,
is another example...
shyam

United States

#5101 Jul 23, 2014
Bro's....

Unfortunately that fellow is talking many things about our culture, language about us,
though everything he talks bad but not the things he know about us is bad as he say...

and he always Say Telugu is great and first but NVR shared any great things abt it rather he simply keep posting that 3 links again and again, which have no sufficient informations for his claim

one is just d evolution of Telugu language
another is favourable fake news with general statements
last one is dappu, which he have claims whole thing was copied, but I wonder discovery says where it was originated but doesn't said who lived there wat they spoke in ancient times...

all in all he knows more about our language than his language...

he is just speaking Telugu and knows all great things of Tamil language...
shyam

United States

#5102 Jul 23, 2014
in dat article in his homework he gone and search some words(Tamil) that don't sound similar to korean and gave him doubts instead of go searching any Telugu words dat sounds similar to Korean words..

he actually helped us bro, thank him...

but with our explanations for his claim he was thrashed...

I think he must go and learn more about his own language first, how their words are formed etc..
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

#5103 Jul 23, 2014
Rama Naicker wrote:
Naveen you are coward and we Tamils are always brave and accepting the truth and you are the one who is not accepting the truth.. I don't know with what proof you are talking about Tamil. I'm a Telugu speaking person from Tamil Nadu and I know Tamil is the oldest language and there are many evidence which have proved that and it's also been proved that all dravidian language emerged out of Tamil...
abey tamil moron, again dont say that u r a telugu person. No where u can find that telugu born from tamil. Telugu is an independent language with sanskrit influ and oldest language. Tamil is influenced by telugu and sanskrit much b4 the migration of tamils to eastern kingdoms at 1st century. Telugu language has a history over 3500 yrs. Tamil script and grammer given by telugu origins during 7th to 15th centurys and now they are converted to tamils. Nearly half of tamil people are telugu origins migrated at Ashmakan times b4 pallavas at 2nd century to nayaks 14th century. If u see in ur wiki that shows kannada,tamil and malayalam but not telugu. Telugu is an independent language of Ap came from Ivc. Telugu is oldest language in India.
shyam

United States

#5104 Jul 23, 2014
http://m.topix.com/forum/world/sri-lanka/TG9P...

hahaha...goddamn ...

people check this link dat bloody coward some shot named sinhala who showed up here in this forum is posting d same weapon dialogues under different names and calls himself an Pure Aryan dat is they are born from looted Aryans then wat does he mean pure..

bloody cowards .. doing copy paste work, dialogues are ditto

Since: May 14

Singapore, Singapore

#5105 Jul 24, 2014
See, Now Naveen switched back saying Telugu was the oldest language in India. Earlier he said its Sanskrit, and before that the said its Telugu.

Next what? you are again going to say Sanskrit is the oldest language in India?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 1 min Bongo 16,324
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 10 min Michael 683,799
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 25 min Gabriel 983,121
What Your Church Won't Tell You by Dave and Gar... (Apr '10) 1 hr real 33,212
So how exactly did O.J. Simpson pull off a doub... 5 hr common sense 19
the REAL reason for General Motors sales slumps 7 hr Disappointed US V... 7
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 7 hr Born Again Past JW 619,696
More from around the web