Which is the Oldest Indian Language? ...
Rama Naicker

Trichy, India

#5050 Jul 23, 2014
Hey you Naveen Kumar just mind your tongue.... I'm also from a telugu speaking community from Rajapalayam district of Tamil Nadu. As far as Tamil, we love Tamil and it is the oldest language.... Telugu, Kannada and Malayalam were originated from Tamil. You do not have any rights to talk about Tamil and you don't know anything about Tamil. I'm proud to say that I'm a Tamilan.... from Tamil Nadu... We Tamils have been the base for this country starting from it's history you bloody Andhrawala..... So just chuck off you stupid....
JITHIN

Kuwait, Kuwait

#5051 Jul 23, 2014
Kannada is the old living language as per guinnes book. But I think Tamil is older than Kannada.
shyam

San Mateo, CA

#5052 Jul 23, 2014
Vinod S wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes Santhosham is Sanskrit which was borrowed by Telugu,Kannada,Malayalam.. but its not tamil we do have the word Magizhchi instead..by the by this JHA, SHA, KSHA are all FOOLISH words used for used in sanskrit like DHOSHAM, JHOSHYAM, JHATHAKA, MOKSH, JAATHI, and we do not have any of these foolish words like you have in your language, and this root of 'HA' begins from "KA" if HA is spelt as slow as possible you will come to know.. No native script for Telugu it was borrowed from Kannada(Kadhamba).. How come your language can become...
for Vaidhyam we have Maruthuvam in Tamil... U Brainless do not spread wrong info.....
if he find some words in Tamil and sanskrit dat sounds similar, he will blindly claim dat is Sanskrit origin word and looted by Tamils..

and irritatingly he will add that Ancient Telugu's gave birth to Sanskrit so all came from Telugu..
this is his common silly practice we see always..
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

#5054 Jul 23, 2014
Vinod S wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes Santhosham is Sanskrit which was borrowed by Telugu,Kannada,Malayalam.. but its not tamil we do have the word Magizhchi instead..by the by this JHA, SHA, KSHA are all FOOLISH words used for used in sanskrit like DHOSHAM, JHOSHYAM, JHATHAKA, MOKSH, JAATHI, and we do not have any of these foolish words like you have in your language, and this root of 'HA' begins from "KA" if HA is spelt as slow as possible you will come to know.. No native script for Telugu it was borrowed from Kannada(Kadhamba).. How come your language can become...
for Vaidhyam we have Maruthuvam in Tamil... U Brainless do not spread wrong info.....
Did u understand what i said, i said tamil was a chaste sinhala influenced by sanskrit, and telugu. And santhosham means happy. Magizhchi means good not happy/happily. U tamils altered nearly 40% of sanskrit words and modified them and also given other meanings for some sanskrit words. Next thing is chaste sinhala(tamil) influenced by telugu. Do u know who was kadambas. Kadambas r telugu origins ruled karnataka. We have telugu script and telugu word inscriptions belonging to every telugu kingdom.we have telugt brahmi script b4 kadambas but was not a well developed script.
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

#5055 Jul 23, 2014
Maruthuvam was a altered word for vaidhyam its u morons spelt like that. Half language morons.
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

#5056 Jul 23, 2014
Ugly moronds of Tamilnadu
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

#5057 Jul 23, 2014
Sometimes writing as telugus,sometimes as north indians shameless morons.
Naveen kumar

San Mateo, CA

#5059 Jul 23, 2014
Tamil people copied everything from andhrapradesh regions of (telangana+coastal parts of AP+rayalaseema). Even ancient folk instruments like "dappu" and other arts copied from telangana regions. Tamil people very proud of "Tappu or parai" again it was copied from Telugus. First Ancient South Indian Temple Architectures builted by Telugu kings pallavas.... http://www.discoveredindia.com/andhra-pradesh...
Naveen kumar

San Mateo, CA

#5060 Jul 23, 2014
Tamil and malayalam scripts born from pallava telugu script at end of 7th century a.d.
shyam

United States

#5061 Jul 23, 2014
Makalae ivan thirundhave mataan, yena

avan oru mundom veena pona thendam!!!
shyam

United States

#5062 Jul 23, 2014
Telugu created the whole space and universe...

Didn't I said many times then y keep posting same things again and again...

people pls say dis "Telugu created everything"

there is no way we can stop dis fellow spaming this thread..
shyam

United States

#5063 Jul 23, 2014
and now he will say we are moron's...

who cares anyway!!!
shyam

United States

#5064 Jul 23, 2014
and i think he likes 40%..

because he will always say 40% of Tamils are Telugu's
and now he say 40% of words altered by Tamils..

I dont wat is with him and 40%!!!!

Since: May 14

Singapore, Singapore

#5066 Jul 23, 2014
Naveen kumar wrote:
Maruthuvam was a altered word for vaidhyam its u morons spelt like that. Half language morons.
Wow! So what's next?
You gonna tell the word 'Thamizh' is altered word of 'Samaskruth'?
LOL.
Magizhchi has the ZH sound which is not even found in Sanskrit. Even Chinese have ZH sound and in PinYin its denoted by letter R.

Also in Tamil Kadam means Mountain. Sum means to add. This 'Sum' later adopted by the English to mean add. So, Samkadam/ Sangadam means adding the mountains together. The meaning of Sangadam in Tamil is Worry, as if mountains are put together in front of one's path.

Many Tamil words are complex words, meaning they can be split into single syllable words and together joining single sylabble words the complex word is found.

Tamil has more than 40 single syllable words. Because it is primal.

How many does your precious languages how?
shyam

United States

#5067 Jul 23, 2014
bro no wonder!!!

he is like dat only, in fact I thought of commenting his idiotic statement dat vaidhiyam altered to maruthuvam,,,

because i know he always sounds silly, I didn't commented...
shyam

San Mateo, CA

#5068 Jul 23, 2014
and I hope the word "IMSAI" we use to say when someone gives trouble was actually "IN SEI"

in Tamil,
IN- thunbam(distress)
SEI- do

do distress
shyam

San Mateo, CA

#5069 Jul 23, 2014
idhalam andha Mara mandayanuku enga puriya podhu!!!!:(
shyam

San Mateo, CA

#5070 Jul 23, 2014
the word "Thamizh" itself proves it is unique and a classical language as it possess the unique sound "zha" that is soley belongs to Tamizh language....
no more proofs needed to say that Tamizh is a classical language which got no influence from other languages except some modern words dat too because of looters and nomads
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

#5071 Jul 23, 2014
Wait, i will back in a few minutes. I will explain ur doubts
shyam

San Mateo, CA

#5072 Jul 23, 2014
Neelakaran wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow! So what's next?
You gonna tell the word 'Thamizh' is altered word of 'Samaskruth'?
LOL.
Magizhchi has the ZH sound which is not even found in Sanskrit. Even Chinese have ZH sound and in PinYin its denoted by letter R.
Also in Tamil Kadam means Mountain. Sum means to add. This 'Sum' later adopted by the English to mean add. So, Samkadam/ Sangadam means adding the mountains together. The meaning of Sangadam in Tamil is Worry, as if mountains are put together in front of one's path.
Many Tamil words are complex words, meaning they can be split into single syllable words and together joining single sylabble words the complex word is found.
Tamil has more than 40 single syllable words. Because it is primal.
How many does your precious languages how?
exactly bro as u said, many Tamil words are complex words, karana peyar!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 2 min Buck Crick 110,156
My NEW SPECULATION about the mystery vehicle an... 40 min Doctor REALITY 1
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 hr Rosesz 675,539
News NFL warns Texas over bathroom bill 5 hr Ais4awesome 2
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 hr Gabriel 982,283
News Hawaiians to Attorney General Sessions: We're n... 7 hr davy 14
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 7 hr Ancestry manager 6,221
More from around the web