Which is the Oldest Indian Language? ...

Since: May 14

Singapore, Singapore

#4901 Jul 19, 2014
Naveen kumar wrote:
I replied about IVC to some mad moron mentally retarted tamil fools like u bcoz they said fake myths about ugly halfbaked fake tamil, they said about fake kumari kandam belong to crossbreed tamils. Even u mad tamils said that u crossbreed people r ancestors of india. So i replied in that way. Dont u have eyes blind fools read the link ASI proved that not me. Mad cowards mentally retarted language minded ugly morons
Oh really?

If you are not blind then you would have read the below points from that link.

" Telugu was genetically closer to northern neighbours but was influenced by the literary languages of southern group. Thus, it acted as a bridge between the north and the south." - Meaning Telugu was influenced by a 'Southern' language and guess what language is it? It is Tamil.

"Mr. Mahadevan, a retired IAS officer turned Indus script expert, said Telugu and Tamil cultures progressed parallel and merged with Indus Valley civilisation.:- Meaning Tamil was also existing already when Telugu is progressing..

Don't say others are blind. You first read it and understand before talking anything about Tamil.

If you had eyes then you wouldn't have told that Tamil is fake. Read your own link properly again and again until you understand.

Singapore, Singapore

#4904 Jul 19, 2014
Naveen kumar wrote:
See ppl these fake tamils are fighting for the antiquity of fake Tamil. Iam a Telugu man as Telugu man i know the greatness of Telugu culture,traditions and its legendary history and its origins. u non tamil people read my links and u decide about this fake tamil though i dont need this links to say tamil fake history. But these r for north indians. U read and decide. Dont depend on wikis anybody can edit wikis after applying for id. These tamil datings r not based on literatures(puranas) and archeology. These fake imaginary datings given by british and fake tamil historians. They r living with false prestige and pride which all are offshoot of telugu and kannada people. Majority from telugu. Temples& literatures nothing belong to tamil origin. Combination of Telugu+kannada+sinhala is a crossbreed language called Tamil. Tamil and malayalam born at same time.
Don't stress again and again that Tamil is fake. Repeating the same thing will not make something as truth.

Let the readers decide for themselves if Tamil is fake or not. Don't push them to accept Tamil is fake, its very uncultured behavior.

Let them decide.
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

#4906 Jul 19, 2014
Above coment adding here:- Tamil was far removed from Ivc. Bcoz majority of Tamil people are mix of telugu and kannada b4 the formation of Tamil. Another group is mix of Tamils they r sinhala. Sinhala was part of ancient indian culture and tradition.
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

#4907 Jul 19, 2014
Tamil was far removed from Ivc. Bcoz majority of Tamil people are mix of telugu and kannada b4 the formation of Tamil. So the so called tamils shared the same culture with telugus. Sangam gramer similar to telugu dialect. Another group is mix of Tamils they r sinhala people. Sinhala was part of ancient indian culture and tradition.

Singapore, Singapore

#4908 Jul 19, 2014
Naveen kumar wrote:
Your points from that link " Telugu was genetically closer to northern neighbours but was influenced by the literary languages of southern group. Thus, it acted as a bridge between the north and the south." means Telugu people came from north from IVC When they came from north then south was covered with kannada not at all tamil. So both are influenced each other. Its telugu and kannada together gave birth to Tamil from its migrants to deep south now tamilnadu. "Mr. Mahadevan, a retired IAS officer turned Indus script expert, said Telugu and Tamil cultures progressed parallel and merged with Indus valley. Write total statement. The remaining statement is read here " But Tamil was far removed from Indus valley Civilization" meaning:- There was no Tamil at that time. Why tamil removed from Ivc bcoz there was no tamil at Ivc. Tamil is a combination of telugu,kannada,sinhala, but after it formed as a separate language it was modified in script and dialect wise. Telugu and Kannada both are older than tamil. Tamil and malayalam are the same time languages
Note the point -> "Mr. Mahadevan, a retired IAS officer turned Indus script expert, said Telugu and Tamil cultures progressed parallel and merged with Indus valley. But Tamil was far removed from Indus valley Civilization" -> We can infer that Tamil and Telugu progressed parallel and merged in IVC, which means Tamil was already existing during IVC. Your claim that Tamil and Malayalam born together after 10th Century CE is thus proved false.

We can infer most of the points in the article in different ways but this point definitely means --->>>Tamil existed during the times of IVC <<<---. He also did not say which is older. He just said Tamil and Telugu progressed parallel.

Can you not accept this?

Tamil existed during the times of IVC... D-O-T
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

#4914 Jul 20, 2014
These tamils copied everything from andhrapradesh regions of (telangana+coastal parts of AP+rayalaseema). Even ancient folk instruments like "dappu" and other arts copied from telangana regions and they proud of their tappu or parai. Tamilnadu is offshoot of Telugu and kannada. Majorly from telugu. Now after they getting their special status they r proud about that crossbreed morons...... http://www.discoveredindia.com/andhra-pradesh...
sandhya

Chennai, India

#4915 Jul 20, 2014
Neelakaran wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't stress again and again that Tamil is fake. Repeating the same thing will not make something as truth.
Let the readers decide for themselves if Tamil is fake or not. Don't push them to accept Tamil is fake, its very uncultured behavior.
Let them decide.
guys relax... who cares what he thinks??? he can always jabber things... just ignore.. nobody can change real facts though... nothing is gonna get real with abusive language.. its a world known fact that tamil is the oldest language... everybody across the world accepts the fact except indians... everybody have special fondness for their mother tongue... that dosent mean they can rewrite history... it is sad that people can accept english as lingua franca but the language of their own country to be the oldest?? i am a non tamilian but my love for tamil is unbeaten...
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

#4916 Jul 20, 2014
Mentally retarted fool writing in the name of a girl, how silly he is? Shut

Singapore, Singapore

#4917 Jul 20, 2014
LOL!! Naveen...

Remember , 2 weeks ago how u commented in some other name and during the conversation instead of replying in the other name you replied with your own name and was caught red handed!!

:D
:P

Seriously funny...
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

#4918 Jul 20, 2014
See people, above statement that fool is saying "everybody across the world accept the facts except indians" which means we indians r the neighbours of these crossbreed morons we know the indian history,origins,people, kingdoms,etc,etc, then how world knows about the fake tamil did they know anything about indian people,kingdoms,origin,or languages. See people, i didn't use any bad words some mentally retarted fools make me to speak like that they abused me bcoz they r anger morons and so i abused them. I didn't writing anything simply, iam writing with the real proofs which researched and proved by some indian historians from puranas . Temples in tamilnadu builted by telugu kings like pallavas and nayaks. And easternchalukyas(mid cholas). sangam gramer writen after 10th century. Iam stand for truth. Atleast they dont have any shame after reading all these links still barking fakers.

Singapore, Singapore

#4919 Jul 20, 2014
Naveen kumar wrote:
See people, above statement that fool is saying "everybody across the world accept the facts except indians" which means we indians r the neighbours of these crossbreed morons we know the indian history,origins,people, kingdoms,etc,etc, then how world knows about the fake tamil did they know anything about indian people,kingdoms,origin,or languages. See people, i didn't use any bad words some mentally retarted fools make me to speak like that they abused me bcoz they r anger morons and so i abused them. I didn't writing anything simply, iam writing with the real proofs which researched and proved by some indian historians from puranas . Temples in tamilnadu builted by telugu kings like pallavas and nayaks. And easternchalukyas(mid cholas). sangam gramer writen after 10th century. Iam stand for truth. Atleast they dont have any shame after reading all these links still barking fakers.
LOL!

What meant was the Indians are already divided by many states/languages/cultures hence they will not accept other language being oldest as that would indirectly mean they are accepting their language is inferior.

Don't act as if you did not understand. Always misleading the readers...
sandhya

Chennai, India

#4920 Jul 20, 2014
Neelakaran wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!
What meant was the Indians are already divided by many states/languages/cultures hence they will not accept other language being oldest as that would indirectly mean they are accepting their language is inferior.
now i agree that guy is truely a lunatic and he thinks this page is accessible to only two or three people... lol... us all ignore him... lets discuss as if he doesn't exist...
sandhya

Chennai, India

#4921 Jul 20, 2014
Neelakaran wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!
i meant mr. naveen
shyam

United States

#4923 Jul 20, 2014
sorry guys I missed the forum today. I m in Thirupathi just now getting down from Thirumala..

and u all guys know who will do mulitiple crossing in different names!!

by the way, welcome Sandhya
shyam

Ashburn, VA

#4924 Jul 20, 2014
Neelakaran... where u been for d last few days, did u checked watsapp?
sandhya

Chennai, India

#4925 Jul 20, 2014
shyam wrote:
sorry guys I missed the forum today. I m in Thirupathi just now getting down from Thirumala..
and u all guys know who will do mulitiple crossing in different names!!
by the way, welcome Sandhya
thanks..:)

Singapore, Singapore

#4926 Jul 20, 2014
shyam wrote:
Neelakaran... where u been for d last few days, did u checked watsapp?
Hey Shyam, I was busy settling with things in Singapore.. I am getting used to new life here.
BTW, whats up with whatsapp? I used to check it regularly.

and Welcome Sandhya.

and Naveen, false. I have seen you trying to mislead the readers many times.

BTW, Wo Xueshu Zhongwen :D (meaning - I am learning Chinese)

Singapore, Singapore

#4927 Jul 21, 2014
Naveen kumar wrote:
What similarities u have with mayan cultures, another daydreamer came here, Tamilnadu is offshoot of Telugu and Kannada majorly from Telugu. Some barbarians like shyam entered to tamilnadu after A.D.s. Tamilnadu is fake. Tamil and malayalam are born at same time
You are always wrong Dr. Naveen Kumar , MPhil, PhD, MSc History, archaeology,

http://www.ericwritesdotcom.files.wordpress.c...

You can find the similarities in Tamil, Japanese and Korean.

Similarly you can find videos of Mr. Mr Jung Nam Kim explaining the similarities and also he presented a paper about this in World Tamil Conference. According to him not only the language but also the culture of Tamil has similarities with Korean.

The important point here is -->> These words and customs should have been created by the early kings of Gaya dynasty who ruled Korea 2000 years ago and there are some literary proof for the connection of Gaya with Tamil 2000 years ago, according to Mr Jung Nam Kim. <<

Currently there are more than 500 words similar in Korean and Tamil.

Therefore, this can be considered as one more proof that Tamil existed 2000 years ago and also Tamil has influenced the Eastern Kingdoms.

Mr. Naveen, you have no idea about Tamil. You are totally blind and someone has brainwashed or hypnotized you and made your believe in your subconscious mind that Tamil is fake and very recently invented language. The truth are coming out slowly about Tamil and all are in favor of the antiquity of Tamil.

Better you start accepting that Tamil is very ancient.
mcm

Ashburn, VA

#4928 Jul 21, 2014
Dravidian grammatical impact on the structure and syntax of Indo-Aryan languagesis consideredfar greater than the Indo-Aryan grammatical impact on Dravidian. Some linguists explain this anomaly by arguing that Middle Indo-Aryan and New Indo-Aryan werebuilt on a Dravidian
substratum.[23] There are also hundredsof Dravidian loanwords in Indo-Aryan languages, andvice versa.
trs

Ashburn, VA

#4929 Jul 21, 2014
many of Telugu , Kannada words are originated from tamil/malayalam. they use 'ba' instead of 'va', and 'ha' instead of 'pa'. and even vrindavan (sanskrit) called as brindavan.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 2 min ChristineM 445,967
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 8 min MKULTRA 51,731
Skype gay sex (Dec '14) 3 hr c840xba 26
shuh up meathead! 4 hr Doctor REALITY 1
NJ Home Remodeling Contractors Information by P... 4 hr Pangione Developers 1
How many MILLIONS of MEXICAN MEN R N in U.S. IL... 4 hr Doctor REALITY 8
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 hr Gabriel 991,936
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 hr Michael 693,160
More from around the web