Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

#4640 Jul 15, 2014
Sangam grammer was written by non tamils. They written for eastern chalukyas(mid cholas) after 10th century a.d. These eastern chalukyas are merged with early cholas during the 7th and 8th century a.d. Bcoz there were no sons for early chola kings. So eastern chalukyas married early chola daughters and eastern chalukya kingdom merged with early chola and made that kingdom their own and accended chola throne and patronised this so called tamil which was a tribal version from telugu. These tamil speaking people are mix of telugus+north indians. Even kerala people are original than these fake tamils.
shyam

Ashburn, VA

#4641 Jul 15, 2014
f**k**g hell.. old a*****e blabberer is back with goddamn same old stories of it...shit .... this forum is now under attack !!! I am yet to start my gud old business with this blabberer
shyam

Ashburn, VA

#4642 Jul 15, 2014
hey dead dumbass stop mumbling some stupid daydream stories of urs... u got no place here for irrelevant mumbling .. go and mumble all those to the who declared Tamil as one of the classical language and get their shit as reward!!!
Naveen kumar

San Mateo, CA

#4643 Jul 15, 2014
shyam wrote:
f**k**g hell.. old a*****e blabberer is back with goddamn same old stories of it...shit .... this forum is now under attack !!! I am yet to start my gud old business with this blabberer
u old dumbdick, u and neelakaran r old shit heads. Not me
Naveen kumar

San Mateo, CA

#4644 Jul 15, 2014
This shyam oldman shit eater and piss drinker from drainages. This ugly human being not belong to india. This mad moron dont know anything about science,magic and supernatural powers. This ugly nodick stupid is saying not to pray the gods why? Dumbass, its u tamil morons,ur grand fathers created shit mythological stories about fake tamilnadu. There was no tamilnadu and no shit b4 500 a.d. The actual tamil people and state was offshoot of telugu and kannada. How u find the gods in fake tamilnadu history? bcoz this fake nadu was formed after a.d.s and populated after 800 a.d. By telugus and other peoples later as tamils they know praying gods and about tamil hinduism . And u can Teach this fake tamil shit stories to tamil people and make them the biggest morons and divide a country called crossbreednadu. At last all the people of other states shit into ur ugly mouth. Thismad fool dont know that tamil people also belong to north indian and telugu origins.
shyam

United States

#4646 Jul 15, 2014
hahaha... stupid mumbling old blind brainless deaf and dumbass ugly senseless multiple crossing self insulting shameless racist creature born for insults!!!

u r talking me and Neelakaran huh,

u r not even worth to consider u to ur own shit u dumbass..!!

u dont understand wat we all talking about gods because u know y, ur some racist brainless creature and definitely not a human!!!

and where u been hiding for the last few days have u been struggling to come out of s**t we all dunked u in!!

u shameless mumbler...
shyam

United States

#4647 Jul 15, 2014
y get angry ???

did I said dat u created all those mythological stories..

I know y , because u r creature which believe superstitious things...

definitely u r d descendant of that cunning looters and nomads who created all those stupid senseless stories about gods by erasing all truth behind it..

hey I know u racist, u r bhramin right????

I know ur thoughts u racist creature...

its not time as ur ancestors did, dat is creating their own senseless stupid stories, dis is 21st century no one will even mind ur mumblings u a*****e....

go f**k urself with ur own s**t stories..
shyam

United States

#4648 Jul 15, 2014
oh I am sorry u r not fit to even F**k urself..

it is technically go get F**ked urself there is a lot pig awaiting for u,

but u know wat it can't f**k ur brains out.. cuz u got no brain and the pig will suicide eventually cuz it will realise in the end dat u r uglier than that
shyam

United States

#4649 Jul 15, 2014
u coward,,,,!!!

answer these swearing on ur Telugu

haven't u done multiple crossing here?

haven't u shamelessly insulted urself by doing so?

which is d first language declared by anti Tamil India as like u, a classical language?

haven't u intentionally avoided many of us mumbling tongue locking questions??

haven't u shamelessly repeat irrelevantly posting some old shit stories if u find no proper answer and counter for many posts here???

answer all these u coward!!!
shyam

Ashburn, VA

#4656 Jul 15, 2014
How racist anti Tamil are you???

hell!!!!

people look at his recent posts about Mother Tamil...

complete nonsense utter senseless they way it sounds proves how that creature mumbles if he find a new person in this forum!!

ugly minded creature is silently watching all our comments when there comes a new person from north it will start mumbling and shoot rigorously own anti Tamil stories with full racism in mind...
shyam

Ashburn, VA

#4658 Jul 16, 2014
this dumbass saying Tamils are cross breed of with majority of Telugu and also Tamil language...

then as he said Tamils are fake morons and mostly brainless !!!
does dat can be meant dat because Telugu's are being so and so the Tamil now...

There is a Tamil saying

"Thayai poll pillai noolai poll selai"
in English
As mother so is d child, as thread so is d d saree"

so does all bad qualities bad things came from 42& of Telugu who gave birth to Tamils as claimed by this senseless dumbass creature...

secondly Sangam was written after 10 AD , dis dumbass says as proved by ASI so ...

then why the f**k did they declared Tamil as classical language, which is fake and cross breed as claimed by this mumbler....

hey blabberer I'm gonna bat ur brainless head to death soon!!!!?
shyam

Ashburn, VA

#4659 Jul 16, 2014
u ugly head.. as ur thoughts so will ur activities...

I'm sure ur manners, personality, behaviour, talks and doings all will b definitely ugliest as ur mind...

u must have no gud frnz,

u must be one being very shameless among ur gang,

u will have no respect in society as well as within ur family members and colleagues

u must be a irritating thing to all the one who lives around u

I'm damn sure u r the only thing can live such shamelessly and u r d one n only things in dis whole world will insult urself if u r bored with others insults...

wat a irritating untolerable creature are u!!!
Thamizhan

India

#4660 Jul 16, 2014
Naveen kumar wrote:
Tamil and tamilnadu is fake. Tamilnadu was formed by north indians and telugu people. Tamil is a tribal version of telugu. They dont have any language except some barbaric words. Later tamil influenced by telugu and sanskrit. Tamil was formed with telugu+sanskrit and tamil is a tribal version of telugu formed by telugu migrants of tamilnadu from 2nd to 14th centurys. Early chola,pandya,chera are anti tamils. The language tamil is a combination of sanskrit and telugu spoken by mad morons of tamilnadu. Sangam grammer was written during the 10th to late15th centuries. Tamil script is a 7th century telugu script introduced by pallavas of andhrapradesh. Present tamil script changed a lot from old pallava telugu script. Tamils dont have any script or inscriptions b4 7th century. These so called tamil kingdoms rose in power after 10th century a.d.
Comedian is Back
Thamizhan

India

#4661 Jul 16, 2014
shyam wrote:
u ugly head.. as ur thoughts so will ur activities...
I'm sure ur manners, personality, behaviour, talks and doings all will b definitely ugliest as ur mind...
u must have no gud frnz,
u must be one being very shameless among ur gang,
u will have no respect in society as well as within ur family members and colleagues
u must be a irritating thing to all the one who lives around u
I'm damn sure u r the only thing can live such shamelessly and u r d one n only things in dis whole world will insult urself if u r bored with others insults...
wat a irritating untolerable creature are u!!!
Our Entertainer is back.....
I was feeling bored
shyam

United States

#4663 Jul 16, 2014
Thamizhan wrote:
<quoted text>
Comedian is Back
it is for the new comer named Vinutha bro..

the creature is trying to create scene by posting its stupid stories.. I'm sure it was watching the updates here always, now too..

but it will turn mad and start barking if it see a new comer and because she is a girl the creature was turned extremely mad and posted some hilarious comedies that is well evident while reading..

it don't even know wat it is talking about every time saying stupid old stories with adding some more stupid essence to entertain all of us....

now see it will come and bark

"u Tamil morons blah blah" but will nvr answer our question it will pretend n go hide inside its bathroom when v ask such questions!!!
shyam

United States

#4665 Jul 16, 2014
wat a silly foolish creature it is!!!???

go n hides inside its own toilet wen asking tongue locking questions and it will wait inside fewdays itself tolerating toilet smell but watching wat goes on this forum and will come and post one day after it foolishly thinks dat we all have forgotten about such questions...

and wen the question is raised again it will go n hide back into toilet shutting all its openings as it is doing now...

bloddy bugger ....

wat a silly creature it is!!!??
Stalin

Asia/Pacific Region

#4672 Jul 17, 2014
TAMIL is the oldest sweetest language among all other languages in the world.
meiseithi

Netherlands

#4673 Jul 17, 2014
The Japanese and Korean agrees that their language root is Tamil. But this Indians have ego in them which do not wants them to accept tamizh is the oldest. But slowly some are realising this. In future truth will be cxposed.
shyam

San Mateo, CA

#4674 Jul 17, 2014
this forum is dull.. badly missing blabberer comedies and his entertainment..!!

blabberer pls unhide urself we have some new comers, they should be welcomed by ur entertainment..
shyam

San Mateo, CA

#4680 Jul 18, 2014
f**k u
f**k ur caste
f**k my caste
f**k ur concept of discriminating humans!!!;

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 6 min Tim Osman 118,656
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min guest 548,483
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 10 min sweets2360 750,314
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 13 min top 1,070
ardy 23 tahun bandung call for job 27 min ardy ryan 1
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 1 hr USN Atheist 5,452
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr AussieBobby 261,640
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 5 hr yon 602,162
Have any girls on here had sex with a dog??? (Feb '12) 17 hr girls united states 125

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE