Which is the Oldest Indian Language? ...
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

#4733 Jul 18, 2014
This mentally retarted mad old moron cant digesting the facts about its crossbreed and fake history thatswhy it want to take revenge with some non stop barking. Ok bark nobody will cure ur mad. There is only oneway to make cure ur madness by stritching ur bloody shit eating mouth and tie ur legs with some chains.
shyam

United States

#4734 Jul 18, 2014
yes I'm gng to get treatment for the dogs which f**ked u !! and now it have one disease I.e it is barking nonstop because it f**ked u...

now it is in a serious condition in a vertinary hospital and needs ur help pls come and advice that dog dat how u living and surviving in life by keep on barking and mumbling..

pls show some mercy to that dog!!!
pls save a life and forgive the great mistake it has commited (f***ing u)...

pls save it life
shyam

United States

#4735 Jul 18, 2014
u bugger shamelessness insulted urself by multiple crossing...

dis is enough to say how a useless silly fool u are..

y talking abt I insult u and u insult me!!!!!

filthy self insulting brainless comedian
shyam

United States

#4736 Jul 18, 2014
hey coward I said ask me question and answer my question...

but u keep barking u coward...

hey multiple cross breed ask ra and answer ra!!
shyam

United States

#4737 Jul 18, 2014
yes I'm taking my revenge when I see some filthy ugly minded multuple crossing coward creature like...

because u dont worth living...

if u can't answer shut ur mouth n go away..
don't simply bark
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

#4738 Jul 18, 2014
Ok, enough mentally retarted fool, iam getting sleep. u cant stop barking i know the food is not digesting to u old moron thats why u barking a lot,now u will going to increase ur voice and barks in high tone. Ok bark through all d night already u mentally retarted moron have the experience of barking till morning by sitting infront of ur system.
shyam

United States

#4739 Jul 18, 2014
una mari oru kevalamana piraviya na pathadhe ila...

I have never seen a ugly creature like u...

a complete brainless racist,
self insulting multiple crossing coward
shyam

United States

#4740 Jul 18, 2014
una mari oru kevalamana piraviya na pathadhe ila...

I have never seen a ugly creature like u...

a complete brainless racist,
self insulting multiple crossing coward

I have wasted a lot of time today but ok I was somehow entertained...

I'm out now
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

#4741 Jul 18, 2014
There is a mentally retarted moron named shyam, it was f***ed by a mentally retarted dog at its childhood. So the disease is increased a lot now its in a very dangerous condition almost coming a tale back on its ass and got a big tongue outside to mouth. And now its barking non stop. So human stay far from this crossbreed mad dog. There is only one way to stop its nonstop barking that is cut his tongue and stritch its mouth. Beware of it ppl it is roaming in the public places and internet sites. Its a typical dog living in the society.
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

#4742 Jul 18, 2014
I have never saw a mentally retarted ugly shameless fool like u who calls me and asking for my insults and getting entertained with it. How shameless mad moron he is? Ugly short old man.
shyam

United States

#4743 Jul 18, 2014
u r sick and mad of Telugu ...

oh god!!! wat d hell are you... a complete spoiler of this forum
Naveen kumar

San Mateo, CA

#4744 Jul 18, 2014
What work do u have rather than sitting infront of pc and getting insults from me and entertained with my insults. Though iam happy to insult u when u wasting ur time. Shameless moron.
shyam

United States

#4745 Jul 18, 2014
hey wat u want???
i know y u r here in dis forum,
dis is ur moto...
u want all to say that u created the whole world all language...
and Tamil language Tamilnadu Tamils are fake and morons...
ok yes it as u think it is 1000% true.. enough!!!
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

#4746 Jul 18, 2014
Mentally retarted moron is now searching in internet and reading some books about some senseless and shameless barking on humans. It will watch the videos through all night of barking and how to bark and attack humans in different ways with revenge. Now this moron cant get the sleep and it thinks how to bark at human beings bcoz it doesn't have anyjob rather than thinking and barking something on humans. Shameless mentally retarted moron
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

#4747 Jul 18, 2014
It was u mentally retarted fool spoiled this forum by making some ugly shameless comedy. I have never seen such a waste fellow. Shameless stupid idiot.
shyam

United States

#4748 Jul 18, 2014
hey fool... u r the one sitting infront of PC insulting urself and entertaining dis forum and have no other work to do..

why u care wat I'm dng with my PC stupid... I am not using PC for internet by the way u dumbass.
shyam

United States

#4749 Jul 18, 2014
hey calm down mad fellow.. is ain't ur throat paining u stupid!!!

look at ur comments and mine ..

and u will know who is barking
shyam

United States

#4750 Jul 18, 2014
oh pls don't use my way of talking or repeat my comments against me... use ur brain to think of ur own.. have u got brain first??
shyam

United States

#4751 Jul 18, 2014
u r insane...
Naveen kumar

San Mateo, CA

#4753 Jul 18, 2014
Now days mentally retarted dogs like shyam also using laptops.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 3 min I love Jesus 18,782
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 3 min Rosa_Winkel 70,700
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min truth 658,606
Should Black People Forgive White People for Sl... (Jun '07) 7 min Johnny 4,981
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 26 min Internet Reality 618,847
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 29 min _Drifter 974,708
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 33 min Internet Reality 45,606
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 4 hr here 282,955
More from around the web