Which is the Oldest Indian Language? ...
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

#4240 Jun 27, 2014
Its a big joke that tamils taught civilization to others. Infact telugus are culturally and traditionally more developed than tamils b4 1000s of years. Tamils copied everything from telugu like instruments arts dappu, (in tamil tappu or parai,)and other arts. Architectures builted by telugus pallavas and nayaks. Tamil cultures and traditions are copied from telugus. Even now tamil people are not better than andhrapradesh arts,cultures and traditions.
Shyam

Ashburn, VA

#4242 Jun 27, 2014
sir pls don't blabber general statements, about ilayaraja neelakaran explained well abt his origin,

now sir culture sir u saying u r best than us sir

sir go n see how ur ladies and women's wearing saree and come here and see how our Tamil ladies and women's wearing saree!!!!

shall v take a survey sir?????

which part of women's and ladies sir nowadays smoking cigarettes and drink alcohol..

sir first of all talk with some sense sir, u r the only person making jokes and entertaining all of us...

and now completely u drifted the topic in fact from the beginning u r not at all talking relevant to this topic sir...
Shyam

Ashburn, VA

#4243 Jun 27, 2014
sir from now if u r gng to talk abt Telugu, go n talk somewhere else not here
Naveen kumar

San Mateo, CA

#4244 Jun 27, 2014
Shyam wrote:
sir pls don't blabber general statements, about ilayaraja neelakaran explained well abt his origin,
now sir culture sir u saying u r best than us sir
sir go n see how ur ladies and women's wearing saree and come here and see how our Tamil ladies and women's wearing saree!!!!
shall v take a survey sir?????
which part of women's and ladies sir nowadays smoking cigarettes and drink alcohol..
sir first of all talk with some sense sir, u r the only person making jokes and entertaining all of us...
and now completely u drifted the topic in fact from the beginning u r not at all talking relevant to this topic sir...
mr adament moron did u ever visited andhrapradesh?what are u thinking about andhrapradesh. Are u really an indian resident? Dont make jokes here dont talk without knowing nothing about others. If u want to know about andhrapradesh cultures and traditions come and watch here in andhrapradesh. U tamil moron did u tamil ladies know anything about sarees and ornaments designs and varities of south india lol... U copycats u dont have right to talk about greater telugus ur ancestors. Now i understood u know nothing bcoz u r not an indian resident atleast.
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

#4245 Jun 27, 2014
I can challenge that tamils are always copycats everything from telugu
Shyam

Ashburn, VA

#4246 Jun 27, 2014
sir stop using bad words sir. u r using because u spoked truth sir, u know wat I ll do if u use bad word sir..

yes sir u r right sir I don't belong to India sir,

u know wat my "Tamil Annai" taught me sir it is

"yaadhum oorae yaavarum kaelir"

u know wat it means sir,

u know wat India taught us sir it is

"all Indians are our brothers and sisters"

it didn't say all humans sir...

that is why I respect my "TamilAnnai" more than India sir

"Tamilannai" sir means "Tamil mother" sir no other language us called so in this world sir,

Tamil is mother of Humanity sir

insulting her is insulting ur own mother sir...
Shyam

San Mateo, CA

#4247 Jun 27, 2014
sory sir u r using bad words because I spoked truth sir
john

Chennai, India

#4249 Jun 27, 2014
Naveen kumar wrote:
Its a big joke that tamils taught civilization to others. Infact telugus are culturally and traditionally more developed than tamils b4 1000s of years. Tamils copied everything from telugu like instruments arts dappu,(in tamil tappu or parai,)and other arts. Architectures builted by telugus pallavas and nayaks. Tamil cultures and traditions are copied from telugus. Even now tamil people are not better than andhrapradesh arts,cultures and traditions.
its funny that you GOLTI toilet cleaners say that your fucking telugu is old. just shut your 9 holes and sit quietly if you don't know anything.. you bloody bastard. go and read all oldest epics and books in the world from GREEK and your so called RAMAYANAM.. they have mentioned about our TAMIL kings and our language and our bravery you son of slut... can you name any king before 500 B.C. We have kings from 30,000 B.C from Lemuria continent which submerged under the ocean. archeological researches have proved that first man originated from the Lemuria continent... and he spoke TAMIL. you telugu speaking GOLTI have copied everything from our TAMIL. you bloody fucking golti.
john

Chennai, India

#4251 Jun 27, 2014
Naveen kumar wrote:
I can challenge that tamils are always copycats everything from telugu
you bloody telugu people have no brain and they are oly beggars who live in slums of Tamil Nadu and sell their wives for money
Shyam

San Mateo, CA

#4252 Jun 27, 2014
sir u know me well sir, I am extremely gud to gud
and extremely bad to bad sir.. so behave accordingly sir
Shyam

San Mateo, CA

#4253 Jun 27, 2014
http://www.koodal.com/poem/tamil/kavithai.asp...

For Tamils who is being human
Naveen kumar

San Mateo, CA

#4254 Jun 27, 2014
john wrote:
<quoted text> its funny that you GOLTI toilet cleaners say that your fucking telugu is old. just shut your 9 holes and sit quietly if you don't know anything.. you bloody bastard. go and read all oldest epics and books in the world from GREEK and your so called RAMAYANAM.. they have mentioned about our TAMIL kings and our language and our bravery you son of slut... can you name any king before 500 B.C. We have kings from 30,000 B.C from Lemuria continent which submerged under the ocean. archeological researches have proved that first man originated from the Lemuria continent... and he spoke TAMIL. you telugu speaking GOLTI have copied everything from our TAMIL. you bloody fucking golti.
What a hillarious comedy from this mad dog, sun of mad slut,crossbreed of barbarian, dont dream, tell these fake stories to ur tamil people. These copy cats will never change only morons of india.
Shyam

United States

#4255 Jun 27, 2014
sir still in hometown v have people spinning wheels and make potteries and baking bricks... those occupations is lasting for many 1000 yrs , till now sir... sir u know y v built homes with "thinnai" a varenda with a pot of water kept, it is for the travellers sir to take rest in varenda and for their thirst kept water sir, ever know abt our culture sir " virunthombal" is serving visitors... u know nothing about sir.. all u know is d word Telugu sir
Shyam

Ashburn, VA

#4257 Jun 27, 2014
sir u don't know background of rockcut architecture sir ....
when people in north sheltered in caves and rocks we here was sheltering in our own homes sir made of bricks sir..
sir bricks were not known to pallavas even in 650AD sir
Naveen kumar

San Mateo, CA

#4258 Jun 27, 2014
Shyam wrote:
sir still in hometown v have people spinning wheels and make potteries and baking bricks... those occupations is lasting for many 1000 yrs , till now sir... sir u know y v built homes with "thinnai" a varenda with a pot of water kept, it is for the travellers sir to take rest in varenda and for their thirst kept water sir, ever know abt our culture sir " virunthombal" is serving visitors... u know nothing about sir.. all u know is d word Telugu sir
Now its clear u know nothing except tamilnadu,if u want to know about the rural occupations of andhrapradesh. Although u r not a indian resident,so visit andhrapradesh regions of(TELANGANA+COASTAL+RAYALASEE MA). Then u will know the cultures and traditions of AP. U can see here in villages that, Wheel pottery making,baking bricks,and many other rural occupations. That is what i want to say to u. Once visit villages of AP.
Shyam

United States

#4259 Jun 28, 2014
we invented bricks sir were the whole world including u now sheltering sir,

if rock cut is best than bricks we all will b now sheltering in mountains sir, are we sir??

so tell me which is best sir brick or rock cut??
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

#4260 Jun 28, 2014
Shyam wrote:
we invented bricks sir were the whole world including u now sheltering sir,
if rock cut is best than bricks we all will b now sheltering in mountains sir, are we sir??
so tell me which is best sir brick or rock cut??
Lol.... Who told u bricks were invented by tamils?
Shyam

San Mateo, CA

#4261 Jun 28, 2014
sir here sir in India sir, we were the ones first used bricks..
Shyam

San Mateo, CA

#4262 Jun 28, 2014
sir u know wat kind of technology will work and last ever long sir,
it is which is very simple but more effective sir, this was known to ur ancestors sir...
rock cut is beauty sir bricks are mighty sir..
in a class a beautiful fellow will be famous until he is in dat class or until his beauty sir but history will remember only Einstein sir and his E=MC^2 sir.....
CIVAN

Dubai, UAE

#4265 Jun 28, 2014
Naveen kumar wrote:
Its a big joke that tamils taught civilization to others. Infact telugus are culturally and traditionally more developed than tamils b4 1000s of years. Tamils copied everything from telugu like instruments arts dappu,(in tamil tappu or parai,)and other arts. Architectures builted by telugus pallavas and nayaks. Tamil cultures and traditions are copied from telugus. Even now tamil people are not better than andhrapradesh arts,cultures and traditions.
FYI,
Cool..........

Archaeological Survey of India discovery the all evidence & earliest epigraphic records :
The Indus Valley Civilization (IVC), Harappan Civilization was a Bronze Age civilization (3300–1300 BCE). Indus Valley Civilization belong to Tamil People North India & Poompukar 17,000 BCE Before South India Tamilnadu.Ancient Time All over India Belong to Tamil People.

1.Tamil Script ASI earliest epigraphic records found on rock edicts and hero stones date from around the 6th century BC , Bhattiprolu script 4th Century BC- It is written script Prakrit it & http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bhattiprolu_alph ...

The Bhattiprolu Brahmi script evolved into the Telugu script by 5th century C.E.

2.Saskrit - No native script (Oral Language), How they written all vedas in saskrits (Devanagari ). Devanagari are first attested from the 7th century CE. May be all vedas first Written in Tamil.

Note:FACT :The chanced Hindi dominated Government of India in the decades of attempting to weaken the ancient status of Tamil that the real historic side of Tamil is always blanketed by the selfish Sanskrit supporters as Sanskrit being the mother of Hindi and being superior in north and Tamil being second to none and the Tamil states not accepting Hindi as a national language was the reason in the past where Tamil faced Classical status obstacles in the hands od the Hindi dominated administration.
The modern world , new media and neutral Linguist and Archeologist will give no space to selfishness and fabrications.

This subject not update in indian schools & colleges.becouse change in indian Histroy ...Tamil people native people of INDIA. That the reasion.
Now truth come out .

3..Bhattiprolu script :-There are a total of nine inscriptions, all dated to the 2nd century BCE or possibly earlier (a tenth inscription is in a script much closer to standard Brahmi), written in Prakrit.The Bhattiprolu Brahmi script evolved into the Telugu script by 5th century C.E.
4.Bhattiprolu script not telugu script , It is written script Prakrit it.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wik i/Telugu_script

5.In the earliest period Telugu literature existed in the form of inscriptions, precisely from 575 AD on-wards. Most of the works were translations from Sanskrit. It was in the tenth century AD that Telugu literature began.

6.The influence of the Sanskrit language can be widely seen in the Telugu language whereas the Tamil language has not been much influenced by it. In grammar, the Tamil language has its own grammatical structure whereas the influence of Sanskrit is clearly evident in the Telugu language

7.Prakrit & Pali are the early north indian language and tamil is the oldest of all indian language.

Bhattiprolu script not telugu script , It is written script Prakrit .

Now TELUGU PEOPLE CAT COPY cat script , Language , grammar , art , Music & etc ..Note . Anthra King not a Telugu King ( Prakrit King )

Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit Vs Tamil

ASI-Proof Tamil Script - 600 BC & Bhattiprolu script (Prakrit )-400 BC & Telugu script by 5th century C.E & Sanskrit (oral Language )- No Script ( All Literature written - prakrit ),Devanagari are first attested from the 7th century CE.

Result is Tamil is the Oldest Indian Language & Mother of INDIAN Language .

The Indus Valley Civilization, Harappan Civilization. Valley Civilization belong to Tamil People North India & Poompukar 17,000 BCE Before South India Tamilnadu. Ancient Time All over India Belong to Tamil People

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 min Gods r Delusion x... 672,723
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 11 min Buck Crick 104,329
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Jehova Witness 981,087
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 3 hr Jehova Witness 619,372
------ POPE Francis **EXPOSED ------ 4 hr Patriot 2
Poll White Men, Would You Have A BABY by a Black Woman (Apr '10) 5 hr Third eye blind 540
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 16 hr Jehova Witness 46,186
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 18 hr chazmo 286,296
More from around the web