Shyam

Ashburn, VA

#4062 Jun 24, 2014
hahahaha.... u know what's gng on here, it is a complete entertainment directed by me with some creature in my hand...
Shyam

Ashburn, VA

#4063 Jun 24, 2014
fake tamil kingdoms and cross breed history, a false fact created by u..... u blabberer will always bark same old stories.. y should I talk abt dat with u!!!
Shyam

Ashburn, VA

#4064 Jun 24, 2014
if u want keep up ur respect, don't talk with me or respond to my posts.. clear!!!!!????
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

#4065 Jun 24, 2014
Shyam wrote:
hahahaha.... u know what's gng on here, it is a complete entertainment directed by me with some creature in my hand...
i pity u ugly bastard child, i played with u by making u a comedian
Shyam

Ashburn, VA

#4066 Jun 24, 2014
hahahaha.... gud try, but very stupid... played with me??? stupid shameless creature will nvr change, born for insults
Shyam

Ashburn, VA

#4067 Jun 24, 2014
y pity me stupid, I was actually enjoying ...
Shyam

Ashburn, VA

#4068 Jun 24, 2014
In Tamilnadu comedian's making comedies but in Telugu action heroes are making comedies.. like stopping a fast moving train in one hand...
Shyam

Ashburn, VA

#4069 Jun 24, 2014
Enough for movies ok, u posted one and so I did... it have nothing to do with this thread

Since: May 14

Chennai, India

#4070 Jun 24, 2014
Guys pls stop this.. It's no use continuing this way..
And Naveen what's your age? I asked u long time ago but u never disclose it...
Shyam

Ashburn, VA

#4071 Jun 24, 2014
dat fellow won't stop Neelakaran I promise... its me keep intending always to stop, but dat fellow won't hear

Chennai, India

#4072 Jun 24, 2014
Naveen kumar wrote:
<quoted text> u senseless bastard, u have said that tamilnadu wont have any religions and gods like hinduism,shavism,buddhism and u said all that came from other places of india, now u accepting lord shiva as a tamil. Fraud bastard u tamil morons took a sanskrit word shivalingam and created meanings for that and claiming he is from tamil, pashupathi,vrishabanatha,rudra ,shiva, all are sanskrit vedic words. U tamil fools are mix of barbarians of srilanka and north indians+andhras. No body will believe ur fake explanations. Atleast tamilnadu dont have original history,nobody are real tamils accept barbarians of africa
Yes, Tamil Nadu had no Hinduism - Shaivism Vaishnavism, Christianity, Islam, Buddhism, Jainism, etc, etc...
Lord Shiva is a Guru and he is associated with No particular religion in the ancient times. Later as time passed people associated him with Hinduism, and some people associated him with Jainism as Rishavadeva. Even Lord Vishnu was a Guru like Shiva and some associated him with Vaishnavism and the Jains associated his with their Tirtankara - they call Vishnu as Parshuvanath.

Sivam -> It is a tamil word please ask your Tamil friends in case you have any. As with the term 'Shiva Linga' do you think it is called simply as Linga? Linga is the phallus and it is evident from the structure but what about the Yoni which is found at the base? How can we simply call it Linga by neglecting its base?
'Shiva Linga'' should have been the actual term and it gradually got corrupted and became simply Linga. No other language has the word 'Sivam'' except the Jews who use the word Sivam to mean the days of mourning after the death of a person. This proves the word Sivam in the term 'Shiva Linga' is of Tamil Origin and there is no other way.
Naveen kumar wrote:
Lord shiva lived in the holy place of himalaya mountains.
According to Jainism the Rishavadeva (Lord Shiva) attained nirvana at the Mount Kailash. Striking similarity!!

Bangalore, India

#4073 Jun 24, 2014
Mudaliar wrote:
^Once upon a time the Dravidians were settled all over India^
The above statement calls for debate .Like Aryans, who invented ^the Dravidians^?Why not simply South Indian,? From when the word Dravida or Dravidian was found in History ?Literature?
Also when Tamizh was found in literature and can we have timelines for Tamilu, Dramila, Tamil etc.
Was there any period in Ancient India/Bharat that south and North divisions were not visible? Who were the first invaders and settlers? or the other way around that during Vedic and pre vedic period, Indians colonised the world!!!
Hmmm, what are you upto??
Here are my answers Mudaliar.

Like Aryans, who invented ^the Dravidians^?- It is believed to be the distorted form of the Tamil word 'Thiruvidam'= Thiru (Sacred)+ Idam (Place). Thiruvidam -> Dhiruvidam -> Dravidam.

Why not simply South Indian,? From when the word Dravida or Dravidian was found in History ?Literature?-> The English word Dravidian was first employed by Robert Caldwell in his book of comparative Dravidian grammar based on the usage of the Sanskrit word dravida in the work Tantravarttika which referred the Tamil people so..

Like the nickname "Ariyan" the Tamil people called their land of origin with nick name 'Sacred Land' as they had much respect on it. Kumari Kandam was their original sacred place since they migrated all over India from there but all now left was a small extension of Kumari Kandam which is the present Tamil Nadu.
Hence the place is popularly called as 'Thiruvidam' and it is never the name of a sect of people or name of a place or country. That is why the name 'Dravidam' is not mentioned much in litterature and the ambiguity continues. The country's name is Tamilakam and not Dravidam.

'Also when Tamizh was found in literature and can we have timelines for Tamilu, Dramila, Tamil etc.'-> According to the Last Sangam literature Tamil had their own literature for nerly 11000 years. There is no proof for this except the mentions in the last Sangam books which tells about the previous 2 sangams held and it mentions some of the works are lost in the sea.

'Was there any period in Ancient India/Bharat that south and North divisions were not visible? Who were the first invaders and settlers?'-> Before the Aryan migration the whole of India was considered to be settled by the Australoid Dravidians and there was little difference in terms of languages they used and their customs. According to the accepted theories the humans originated in Africa. They could have moved eastwards into Kumari Kandam, then north through India and spread east and west to Europe and Mongolia. Later people started coming back to their own land after many millenia. We all were the same race in the beginning, at least do you accept this?

'or the other way around that during Vedic and pre vedic period, Indians colonised the world!!!'-> Indians didn't colonised the world or at least not in bad intent. There is a proof that Vikramaditya captured lands upto Arabia but Arabians praised him for capturing them because they consider Vikramaditya's rule as their golden age and its inscribed in plates which is found inside the Kaaba in Mecca.
Naveen kumar

San Mateo, CA

#4074 Jun 24, 2014
Neelakaran wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, Tamil Nadu had no Hinduism - Shaivism Vaishnavism, Christianity, Islam, Buddhism, Jainism, etc, etc...
Lord Shiva is a Guru and he is associated with No particular religion in the ancient times. Later as time passed people associated him with Hinduism, and some people associated him with Jainism as Rishavadeva. Even Lord Vishnu was a Guru like Shiva and some associated him with Vaishnavism and the Jains associated his with their Tirtankara - they call Vishnu as Parshuvanath.
Sivam -> It is a tamil word please ask your Tamil friends in case you have any. As with the term 'Shiva Linga' do you think it is called simply as Linga? Linga is the phallus and it is evident from the structure but what about the Yoni which is found at the base? How can we simply call it Linga by neglecting its base?
'Shiva Linga'' should have been the actual term and it gradually got corrupted and became simply Linga. No other language has the word 'Sivam'' except the Jews who use the word Sivam to mean the days of mourning after the death of a person. This proves the word Sivam in the term 'Shiva Linga' is of Tamil Origin and there is no other way.
<quoted text>
According to Jainism the Rishavadeva (Lord Shiva) attained nirvana at the Mount Kailash. Striking similarity!!
sanskrit word shiva comes from shri rudra chamakam of tattiriya samhitha of krishna yajurveda. The root words means auspicious in simple english transliteration it is written as shiva. Names Rudra and Pashupathi are older than shiva, rudra was mentioned in rigveda the first name of shiva who was born in the holy himalayan mountains. Its tamils created meanings for words shiva lingam not only for this they created meanings for many sanskrit words and made it their words. These were created in tamil literatures, tamil literatures are said to be composed after 800 a.d. Infact shaivism and the lord shiva was unknown to tamil people until 600 a.d. Tamils why cant u accept that sanskrit as great, there are no such greatest literatures found on this planet. Lord shiva was the author of vedas in sanskrit language of ancient indian civilization of gods. U cant find any single swear word in sanskrit.
narasivaram

Kolkata, India

#4075 Jun 24, 2014
Because telugu is derived from tamil.telgu is my body and tamil is my soul .actually tamil language is not only language for tamil origin .who ever having a love and wisdom in tamil language .They all are tamilan.tamil doesn't need person to be black or white African or American .Once first human being wildly spoken language is tamil.it was not said by me .It's said by great scientist Alex colier. ........tamilan endru sollada thalai nimirnthu nilla da tamilan da.
Naveen kumar

San Mateo, CA

#4076 Jun 24, 2014
Neelakaran wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm, what are you upto??
Here are my answers Mudaliar.
Like Aryans, who invented ^the Dravidians^?- It is believed to be the distorted form of the Tamil word 'Thiruvidam'= Thiru (Sacred)+ Idam (Place). Thiruvidam -> Dhiruvidam -> Dravidam.
Why not simply South Indian,? From when the word Dravida or Dravidian was found in History ?Literature?-> The English word Dravidian was first employed by Robert Caldwell in his book of comparative Dravidian grammar based on the usage of the Sanskrit word dravida in the work Tantravarttika which referred the Tamil people so..
Like the nickname "Ariyan" the Tamil people called their land of origin with nick name 'Sacred Land' as they had much respect on it. Kumari Kandam was their original sacred place since they migrated all over India from there but all now left was a small extension of Kumari Kandam which is the present Tamil Nadu.
Hence the place is popularly called as 'Thiruvidam' and it is never the name of a sect of people or name of a place or country. That is why the name 'Dravidam' is not mentioned much in litterature and the ambiguity continues. The country's name is Tamilakam and not Dravidam.
'Also when Tamizh was found in literature and can we have timelines for Tamilu, Dramila, Tamil etc.'-> According to the Last Sangam literature Tamil had their own literature for nerly 11000 years. There is no proof for this except the mentions in the last Sangam books which tells about the previous 2 sangams held and it mentions some of the works are lost in the sea.
'Was there any period in Ancient India/Bharat that south and North divisions were not visible? Who were the first invaders and settlers?'-> Before the Aryan migration the whole of India was considered to be settled by the Australoid Dravidians and there was little difference in terms of languages they used and their customs. According to the accepted theories the humans originated in Africa. They could have moved eastwards into Kumari Kandam, then north through India and spread east and west to Europe and Mongolia. Later people started coming back to their own land after many millenia. We all were the same race in the beginning, at least do you accept this?
'or the other way around that during Vedic and pre vedic period, Indians colonised the world!!!'-> Indians didn't colonised the world or at least not in bad intent. There is a proof that Vikramaditya captured lands upto Arabia but Arabians praised him for capturing them because they consider Vikramaditya's rule as their golden age and its inscribed in plates which is found inside the Kaaba in Mecca.
not only vikramaditya many indian kings ruled upto central asia like at the time of mahabharatha,vedic times,chandra gupta conquered upto central asia 50 lakhs sqkm. He is the first known conqueror in asia. He invaded upto central asia. Shatavahanas,medieval cholas,and many other indian kings invaded and ruled other asian countries and spreaded indian lifestyle,language,culture etc...etc..... Many times these central asian kingdoms lost the wars with indian kings. Thats why after some hundreds of years all this central asians united and invaded and looted indian wealth. India was the most developed country at that time in all formats.
Naveen kumar

San Mateo, CA

#4077 Jun 24, 2014
narasivaram wrote:
Because telugu is derived from tamil.telgu is my body and tamil is my soul .actually tamil language is not only language for tamil origin .who ever having a love and wisdom in tamil language .They all are tamilan.tamil doesn't need person to be black or white African or American .Once first human being wildly spoken language is tamil.it was not said by me .It's said by great scientist Alex colier.........tamilan endru sollada thalai nimirnthu nilla da tamilan da.
u tamilians will never change
narasivaram

Kolkata, India

#4078 Jun 24, 2014
Mr naveen actually what are you trying say to this world
Shyam

San Mateo, CA

#4079 Jun 24, 2014
narasivaram wrote:
Mr naveen actually what are you trying say to this world
:)
still u don't know... pls go through my earlier comments
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

#4080 Jun 24, 2014
Kumari kandam is myth,what about dwaraka 32000 year old sunken city?
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

#4082 Jun 24, 2014
Sanagam grammer datings r fake given by tamil scholars for fake identity, they got the credit for temples which make the world to believe tamil as one of the oldest,while going into facts temples in Tn builted by pallavas,nayaks and medieval cholas(eastern chalukyas)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min AnnieJ 810,153
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 3 min WasteWater 5,561
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 6 min Porkpie Hat 268,985
mom ki chudai 8 min kis69oret 1
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 11 min Gods r Delusions ... 574,236
Casual Dating in Your Area 12 min Shirley 6
There is Everything Wrong with Abortion (Nov '07) 23 min Grunt56 221,746
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr trifecta1 608,229
Dubai massage Body To Body full service 0559... (Mar '14) 17 hr Coolsa 205
More from around the web