Which is the Oldest Indian Language? ...
Shyam

Ashburn, VA

#4101 Jun 25, 2014
and now I understand .. why i see sivan and parvathi sharing a half of one human body in portrays,
people ain't we have seen..????
legendary Shivalingam....
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

#4102 Jun 25, 2014
Neelakaran wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, you call it Linga but it actually contains both Linga and Yoni. Have you ever wondered why you leave out the female part and what should be the full name??
Think some logic..
iam already said u shiva was a sanskrit word first mentioned in sanskrit vedas and puranas. Its u tamils created meanings for shivalingam in tamil. Its shiva means lord rudra not a female part. In ancient india there was no yoni part in linga scluptures. I think it was u tamilians attached yoni part and created etymology for it in tamil and spread it all over india. There was no such etymology in sanskrit.
tamizhan

Bangalore, India

#4103 Jun 25, 2014
Naveen kumar wrote:
<quoted text> u are always a bastard to me having more fathers to u, u insulted me and now ur asking to end it m****r f***er,u used very bad d**k words, u have to say sorry to me otherwise i will scold u in indecent language with very bad words, i will use more bad words than previous. i never abused anybody b4 they did it to me u have to say sorry to me bcoz u started it.
Go and Complain to ur teacher. Grow up Ba****d
Shyam

San Mateo, CA

#4104 Jun 25, 2014
" pasupathi " protector of all living creatures..
pasu - generally living creatures
pathi -'head' mean protector
Shyam

San Mateo, CA

#4107 Jun 25, 2014
http://www.hinduwebsite.com/siva/ancientforms...

so its y v portrayed sivan with blue colored throat as because he was a legend in medicines too, cured poisoned(blue) living creatures...
Shyam

San Mateo, CA

#4109 Jun 25, 2014
hey stupid I said dont respond to my comments,, u weren't dng dat from mng, wat now happened all of sudden to u stupid...??
braking something in Telugu, and saying I'm not Telugu, when did I said I'm Telugu bugger, mumbler, blabbering shameless creature..
why came again to me, ain't getting sleep without my insults.. came again to amuse me u stupid...??? shall I start huh????
narasivaram

Bhubaneswar, India

#4110 Jun 25, 2014
Actually shiva linga means that every living being is created by the process of yoni and linga this resembles that almighty which is the structure of milky way galaxy or universe .created every thing in the world .....which is discovered by all mahan and yogis by enlightened by meditation ......In that siva is the first person discover through enlighten by meditation. .........now a days it was just looking as male part and female part......omg
narasivaram

Bhubaneswar, India

#4112 Jun 25, 2014
I also know that u will not accept my words because you have more ego ............my dear friend naveen kumar ..........first behave like human being and then you can talk about topic.sorry for this harshness
Shyam

San Mateo, CA

#4114 Jun 25, 2014
Pasupathi came from Sanskrit, Sanskrit came from Telugu and Telugu came from legendary Naveen... Enough blabberer??? If I come to see u in my life, first thing I'll b doing is cutting dat mumbling tongue of urs... U stupid born for nothing rather for my insults... If u bark again something in Telugu to me u coward, dat will happen for sure, Tongue cutting

Since: May 14

Mumbai, India

#4115 Jun 25, 2014
Naveen kumar wrote:
<quoted text> iam already said u shiva was a sanskrit word first mentioned in sanskrit vedas and puranas. Its u tamils created meanings for shivalingam in tamil. Its shiva means lord rudra not a female part. In ancient india there was no yoni part in linga scluptures. I think it was u tamilians attached yoni part and created etymology for it in tamil and spread it all over india. There was no such etymology in sanskrit.
No, you are missing many things here. You should first go and learn about Shiva Linga from your precious Sanskrit books. It is clearly Linga and Yoni and it has deep Spiritual/Scientific meaning behind it.

Not only Shiva Linga, even there is a 2 Dimension version of Shiva Linga which is popularly called as 'Star of David'. But it is actually the sign of Lord Murugan. The name 'Aarumugam'(Six face in Tamil) denotes nothing but the six pointed star which is the sign of Lord Murugan has invented. The star is formed by overlapping a upward and a downward pointing triangles. The upward triangle is the Linga, the downward triangle is the Yoni. The star is the fusion of Linga and Yoni just like the 'Shiva Linga'. This popular idea spread though the middle east and later called as 'Star of David'.
tamizhan

Bangalore, India

#4120 Jun 25, 2014
Naveen kumar wrote:
<quoted text> now onwards i dont want to argue with a mad dogs like u
Pls dont stop. Its really giving nice fun when i argue with illiterate animals like u. So pls reply.
Even u dont have anything inside ur skull, u r arguing nicely.
tamizhan

Bangalore, India

#4121 Jun 25, 2014
Naveen kumar wrote:
arey fake bastard, which proofs do u want,mad fool, tamil is a fake language, tamil influenced by sanskrit and telugu,dont compare ur dirty half tamil with sanskrit, sanskrit vedas r the only oldest literatures of the world which are older than 1700 b.c. Tamil early inscriptions r cave inscriptions of 200 b.c. Ashoka brahmi edicts between b.c. 300 to 400, are older than tamil.
Which proof u have
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

#4122 Jun 25, 2014
Aarumugam, mukh(face) is sanskrit origin word. U made it a tamil word by calling it mugam.
Vinod S

Jakarta, Indonesia

#4124 Jun 25, 2014
Naveen kumar wrote:
<quoted text> ne ammani gadidhi dengithe puttinavura lanzakoduka nuvvu, ne brathukula ne notla kukka muthram poddhu, bastard,give respect then u will get the same in return, to all tamils, give respect and take respect otherwise u will abused badly
I really did not understant what you scolded me in telugu.. but i too want to scold in the language which you can understand... that could be much more effective..
Take this....
"ne ammani gadidhi dengithe puttinavura lanzakoduka nuvvu, ne brathukula ne notla kukka muthram poddhu"
Naveen kumar

San Mateo, CA

#4125 Jun 25, 2014
Vinod S wrote:
<quoted text>
I really did not understant what you scolded me in telugu.. but i too want to scold in the language which you can understand... that could be much more effective..
Take this....
"ne ammani gadidhi dengithe puttinavura lanzakoduka nuvvu, ne brathukula ne notla kukka muthram poddhu"
I dont want this bcoz i have more like this with me,if u want somemore ask me whenever u want, i will give u. I know only giving and again i will not take it what i gave to others. Again iam dedicating to u take it.
its definitely u, not me, bcoz i know that words will not suits me,believe me, again take these back with u,now its not only for u it will dedicated for all u tamil morons
Naveen kumar

San Mateo, CA

#4126 Jun 25, 2014
I dont want this bcoz i have more like this with me,if u want somemore ask me whenever u want, i will give u. I know only giving and again i will not take it what i gave to others. Again iam dedicating to u take it.
"ne ammani gadidhi dengithe puttinavura vinod lanzakoduka nuvvu, ne brathukula ne notla kukka muthram poddhu"
its definitely u, not me, bcoz i know that words will not suits me,believe me, again take these back with u,now its not only for u it will dedicated for all u tamil morons

Since: May 14

Chennai, India

#4128 Jun 25, 2014
Naveen kumar wrote:
"ne ammani gadidhi dengithe puttinavura vinod lanzakoduka nuvvu, ne brathukula ne notla kukka muthram poddhu"
I was like "A is this.. B is this... Hence it is C"
And your reply : "Z is blah blah"

What are you thinking?
I was trying to prove you that Shiva Linga and Star of David are same and they mean union of male and female parts. But you are replying me about the origin of mukh..!

You are completely drifting off topic.

Also you didn't answer my 2 questions. Go back 3 pages and reply it.
Shyam

Ashburn, VA

#4131 Jun 25, 2014
Shyam wrote:
Mechanism of Wikipedia...
If input in search box is "Telugu" Output result "true"...
If input in search box is "Tamil" Output result "100% lie"
sorry a small correction,
"If input in search box is anything except Tamil, Output result "true"..
Thamizhan

Chennai, India

#4134 Jun 25, 2014
Naveen kumar wrote:
Its a waste of time comenting here, i have been writing here since many months but i haven't seen any 10 new members comenting here. Bcoz they already know about tamil morons will never accept . They even know that sanskrit is the mother of world and tamil is a small child infront of sanskrit. Tamil is one of the language evolved from a group that doesn't mean tamils are different race from other indians. All the indians are same people but languages are different some are influenced languages,some are derived languages.
I accept u have been writing from long time. But u r writing ur own stories
Thamizhan

Chennai, India

#4135 Jun 25, 2014
Tamil makkale pavam antha golti avan oru kirukkan vitrunga

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 4 min For The Record 8,225
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 51 min Insults Are Easier 124,303
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr hojo ono 682,149
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Huh 982,466
Being alone stinks so bad...that even God........ 4 hr Doctor REALITY 2
Gay Sex in Houston (Apr '15) 7 hr John j 18
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 8 hr onemale 286,505
More from around the web