Which is the Oldest Indian Language? ...
Azhar

Bangalore, India

#3823 Jun 22, 2014
Naveen kumar wrote:
Rajaraja chola,rajendra chola,uttama chola,aditya chola,parantaka chola, etc... All the medieval cholas are eastern chalukyas merged with early cholas of tamilnadu at 800 a.d. Raja raja chola,rajendra cholas are medieval cholas(eastern chalukyas) here.
Your Brain is full of fat content.....There is no proofs which says they are chalukyas... show me the proof....right from the begning in this forum your postings are totally fake...Ignore this bastard...he is born to Mad Dogs....
Shyam

Ashburn, VA

#3826 Jun 22, 2014
Naveen kumar wrote:
Brahmins, buddhists and jains are not invaders they had their origins from vedic tribes. Kshatriya means rulers,kshatriya caste formed by strong people of ancient india. Vaishya mean trader but not a race or tribe, even ancient shudras hailed from vedic tribes apart from studying vedas and trading they did their another works so they called shudras, some people worked under kings,even brahmins worked under kings but like priests, that was the time shudras are dominated and shudras did various works and made it their occupations, this custom was followed in south as well as north india. In medieval india even some tribal people are considered as shudras and untouchables those were s.t, s.c. and some hilly and forest tribes.
hey idiot u know who were vedic tribes, they are mixup of Dasyooks( I'm not clear whether it is right, but this is how they are called in Tamil) north Indians and Aryans that is Indo-European, there still no evidence found for what language did Indus valley civilisation people spoke, they are the pure Indians who evoluted from palaeolithic migrations from Africa.
Shyam

Ashburn, VA

#3827 Jun 22, 2014
Naveen kumar wrote:
Brahmins, buddhists and jains are not invaders they had their origins from vedic tribes. Kshatriya means rulers,kshatriya caste formed by strong people of ancient india. Vaishya mean trader but not a race or tribe, even ancient shudras hailed from vedic tribes apart from studying vedas and trading they did their another works so they called shudras, some people worked under kings,even brahmins worked under kings but like priests, that was the time shudras are dominated and shudras did various works and made it their occupations, this custom was followed in south as well as north india. In medieval india even some tribal people are considered as shudras and untouchables those were s.t, s.c. and some hilly and forest tribes.
Naveen kumar wrote:
hey idiot u know who were vedic tribes, they are mixup of Dasyooks( I'm not clear whether it is right, but this is how they are called in Tamil) north Indians and Aryans that is Indo-European, there still no evidence found for what language did Indus valley civilisation people spoke, they are the pure Indians who evoluted from palaeolithic migrations from Africa.
Shyam

Ashburn, VA

#3828 Jun 22, 2014
Naveen kumar wrote:
Those mixedup people of Aryans and Dasyooks wrote 4 Vedas idiot in Sanskrit which is not a people language its a language meant only for literature, it was not spoken for communication, Sanskrit is from Indo Europeans, they started migration to find valleys and also because they were pushed by growing population in Europe. we were superior to them in terms of culture language and lifestyle, and they were superior than us in terms of gods, superstitious beliefs and that's how Vedas came into existence
Shyam

Ashburn, VA

#3829 Jun 22, 2014
Those vedic Aryans feared on Natural disaster and it is why have worshipped nature as gods, like Greek gods Apollo etc .. later those Aryans worshipped Siva Bhrama Vishnu as they had relations with Dasyooks and Bhramins and other forward class were invented,

These are again spoilers which are praised by people like Naveen...
Shyam

Ashburn, VA

#3830 Jun 22, 2014
Bhramins, Shatryas, vaishas, suthras born as a result of "Varnabedham" I don't know exact word in English, if someone can explain it u r welcome....
Shyam

Ashburn, VA

#3831 Jun 22, 2014
initially such castes are formed based on the professions and later by the birth.. but the people who bought the word caste and religion are definitely not Indians, but still now in 21st century barking dogs like Naveen praising such castes, religions.. to remind again there were actually no religions or castes known to Indians before they saw a first foreigner..
Shyam

Ashburn, VA

#3832 Jun 22, 2014
I hope we all know about Kurukshetra war and Bhagavad gita, Krishna was great humanitarian who spoked great philosophies and guided the pandavas to win the war, we indians lived like that, to us god is not the superpower, we praised kings and great rulers as gods.
Pandavas are nothing but pure descendants from India and Gouravas are descendants of Aryans.
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

#3833 Jun 22, 2014
Azhar wrote:
<quoted text>
Your Brain is full of fat content.....There is no proofs which says they are chalukyas... show me the proof....right from the begning in this forum your postings are totally fake...Ignore this bastard...he is born to Mad Dogs....
what happen mad dog?why r u barking like a uncivilized mad monkey i think u are a crossbreed of mad dog and a mad monkey, are u really a muslim beggar or tamil pig? If u are a muslim, then u came to india for begging for sure, or if u are a tamil mad pig i dont care bcoz tamil people are uncivilized and filthy pigs. Abey bastard beggar early chola kingdom was ended at 8th century after eastern chalukyas merged with early cholas and accended the chola throne and converted to cholas, medieval and later cholas are easternchalukyas
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

#3834 Jun 22, 2014
Shyam wrote:
<quoted text>
hey mad idiot do u know to which vedic tribes does tamil kingdoms (who migrated from north india) belong to ? Hey idiot even ccmb of hyderabad did a research on indian genetics that proved all the indians shared the same dna. U said about 'dasyus' r u talking about iranian literatures? Vedas r much older than that copy cat literatures, sanskrit vedas r composed b4 1700 b.c. Vedas r the oldest and greatest literatures of the world composed in india. When vedas are composed afghanistan,pakistan are major parts of india that doesn't mean the present people living there r indians and those areas are named into arab names after the invasions of muslims
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

#3835 Jun 22, 2014
Shyam wrote:
<quoted text>
Those mixedup people of Aryans and Dasyooks wrote 4 Vedas idiot in Sanskrit which is not a people language its a language meant only for literature, it was not spoken for communication, Sanskrit is from Indo Europeans, they started migration to find valleys and also because they were pushed by growing population in Europe. we were superior to them in terms of culture language and lifestyle, and they were superior than us in terms of gods, superstitious beliefs and that's how Vedas came into existence
roflol.... Mad idiot, do u know the total population of europe? Do u know even europeans said that aryans tribe was originated in central asia and migrated to europe. Mad idiot there were no such aryan tribe existed in world first of all read my old coments and reply to them. Even the rigveda mentioned about gods like shiva,indra,agni,vishnu etc..etc... These literatures were copied by central asians and written fake literatures in their languages.
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

#3836 Jun 22, 2014
Shyam wrote:
initially such castes are formed based on the professions and later by the birth.. but the people who bought the word caste and religion are definitely not Indians, but still now in 21st century barking dogs like Naveen praising such castes, religions.. to remind again there were actually no religions or castes known to Indians before they saw a first foreigner..
mad fool,bastard, iam already said castes are formed and ranked acording to their proffessions and income,these caste system formed at medieval india under kingdoms, ancient literatures mentioned only about kinds of people but not castes that are kshatriyas(rulers,) brahmins(priests) vaishyas(traders) shudras(workers of different occupations). This caste system was formed and followed by people at medieval india and the people of different occupations married the people of same occupation thus the caste system was formed.
Shyam

Ashburn, VA

#3837 Jun 22, 2014
Naveen kumar wrote:
<quoted text> roflol.... Mad idiot, do u know the total population of europe? Do u know even europeans said that aryans tribe was originated in central asia and migrated to europe. Mad idiot there were no such aryan tribe existed in world first of all read my old coments and reply to them. Even the rigveda mentioned about gods like shiva,indra,agni,vishnu etc..etc... These literatures were copied by central asians and written fake literatures in their languages.
Aryans migrated from Central Asia to Europe, wow!!!!!
People listen up, the whole world is lying and only the great Naveen talking the truth, because spirits from ancient India came to his dream and said the whole history..
Shyam

Ashburn, VA

#3838 Jun 22, 2014
I wasn't talking about Iranian literature, Pakistan Afghanistan and present European population stupid.. U r creating new stories with no archeological evidence, shut up ... u r absolutely out of mind know nothing but only Telugu.... u cannot answer my question why such great people from Telugu as u said wrote literature grammar poems etc in Tamil, why the hell u need Tamil language for that??? u r such a Day dreamer with a strong stubborn misbelief that Telugu is everything and relating stories in a favourable way, u collecting informations trying to connect in ur own way n imagining "oh this is how it must have happened", u have great creativity to bring out new things, go use it in science and not on history...
Shyam

Ashburn, VA

#3839 Jun 22, 2014
mind ur words, if u again call me a bastard, u will be abused extremely that u can't even imagine, I am extremely bad to a man with bad attitude.. if I start my words will be so deep that u can't imagine, u will go cry sitting inside a bathroom like a child...
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

#3840 Jun 22, 2014
Shyam wrote:
I hope we all know about Kurukshetra war and Bhagavad gita, Krishna was great humanitarian who spoked great philosophies and guided the pandavas to win the war, we indians lived like that, to us god is not the superpower, we praised kings and great rulers as gods.
Pandavas are nothing but pure descendants from India and Gouravas are descendants of Aryans.
hahaha lol... idiot, do u know that arjuna is cousin of krishna and arjuna is reffered as ARYA . so acording to u, arjuna and krishna are aryans isn't it. I think u are confusing with present north indians yes present north indians are mix of muslims and central asians for sure, but ancient north and south indians r same people b4 islam invasions, some central asians converted to hindus. Infact some central asians have the indian ancestory from ramayana mahabharatha and vedic times, if u want to unite a single race then central and south asians comes under caucasian race.
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

#3841 Jun 22, 2014
Shyam wrote:
<quoted text>
Aryans migrated from Central Asia to Europe, wow!!!!!
People listen up, the whole world is lying and only the great Naveen talking the truth, because spirits from ancient India came to his dream and said the whole history..
mad fool, even europeans said that aryan tribe was originated in central asia, but aryan is not a race as hitler and muller lied
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

#3842 Jun 22, 2014
Shyam wrote:
I wasn't talking about Iranian literature, Pakistan Afghanistan and present European population stupid.. U r creating new stories with no archeological evidence, shut up ... u r absolutely out of mind know nothing but only Telugu.... u cannot answer my question why such great people from Telugu as u said wrote literature grammar poems etc in Tamil, why the hell u need Tamil language for that??? u r such a Day dreamer with a strong stubborn misbelief that Telugu is everything and relating stories in a favourable way, u collecting informations trying to connect in ur own way n imagining "oh this is how it must have happened", u have great creativity to bring out new things, go use it in science and not on history...
idiot, didn't u said about dasyus lier,even u said that europeans migrated to india due to population growth in europe, idiot the european population is not even closer to india till now even europe is a big continent, mad fool. Who said that telugus written literature in tamil? I said telugu people was covered whole tamilnadu and tamilnadu had some fame bcoz of telugus, tamil and tamilnadu is fake and crap
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

#3843 Jun 22, 2014
Shyam wrote:
mind ur words, if u again call me a bastard, u will be abused extremely that u can't even imagine, I am extremely bad to a man with bad attitude.. if I start my words will be so deep that u can't imagine, u will go cry sitting inside a bathroom like a child...
iam not a coward like u to cry, i think u might cried inside a bathroom,bedroom like a child, go wear some bangles and saree and cry, if i have that kind of crying attitude like u,i may not argue with mad fools like u, then why u used indecent words in ur coments, first give respect and take respect, i never abused any people b4 they abused me, if anybody scold me i too can scold very badly that they can't except.
Prashanth

Ashburn, VA

#3846 Jun 22, 2014
actually the hindu/indian was spread allover the world first and their holey language too. the sanskit was spread from india region to europe.India and Europe were connected by road and india was the centre of spiritual in the world.there was agreat kingdom from india to mayanmar. In maha bharatha also some migrant hindu people from Greece were participated in Mahabharatha war. Lithuania is not far from afganistan-indian region. the hindu culture was scatterd over europe and whole Asia.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min Hidingfromyou 864,361
Stop - DON'T OPEN THIS POST 15 min Child of Set 4
QUEERZ 4 FEARZ: the DARK WORLD of the HOMOSEXUA... 20 min Child of Set 11
Poll Gloop Gloop? Gloop! 30 min Child of Set 14
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 31 min janeebee 6,453
You didn't get my NOTE I leff for ya up unda' y... 33 min Child of Set 2
the most 'DAMNING' part of O.J. Simpson's 'suic... 37 min Child of Set 20
The Christian Atheist debate 1 hr ChristineM 1,975
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 hr Peace_Warrior 612,900
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 hr Liam 599,552
More from around the web