United States

#3767 Jun 21, 2014
Shyam

United States

#3768 Jun 21, 2014
Shyam

United States

#3769 Jun 21, 2014
for those who asked for legends from tamil nadu, here it is... architecture added as well
http://indianhistory-ace.blogspot.com/2010/04...
Shyam

United States

#3770 Jun 21, 2014
Shyam

Ashburn, VA

#3771 Jun 21, 2014
Mr.Naveen don't abuse Tamil people, u said u have researched and know history better than others, it seems all the things u have said is available in the internet, I doubt if it is can be called as a research, because anybody can sit n collect it, everything u said have no evidence it is all are assumptions and misjudgements, u have spent a lot of time in collecting all these informations to post here, similarly we can also collect informations and datas against you, but we have our own personal work. These controversies are lasting for centuries but not as the way it goes on here, u sit down with ur damn PC with web collecting and vomiting out informations as posts here and arguing it is all are true, u r completely blind because of ur mind set that Telugu is oldest and mother language.
Shyam

Ashburn, VA

#3772 Jun 21, 2014
Mr.Naveen, we are black people exactly because we are pure, u cannot abuse a human who have black skin, u r total racist..
Shyam

Ashburn, VA

#3773 Jun 21, 2014
Pandyans are descendants from some north side???
I believe u started a very interesting useless topic among racist, carry on only racist will participate and not us.
Shyam

Ashburn, VA

#3774 Jun 21, 2014
There was a library in Srilanka which contained precious books about history of Tamil but some people like you burnt it down.
Yes Pandyans ruled entire present Tamil nadu, Kerala, part of Andhrapradhesh and srilanka as well, korkai was their trading port and kumari kandama was their first capital later madurai, about the sub merged continent along with the literatures from 1&2nd sangam is said in the books written during 3rd sangam.
Shyam

Ashburn, VA

#3775 Jun 21, 2014
Naveen: Yes invaders from central Asia the ancestors of u might have felt jealous about the glorious and wealthy land, sea and port ruled by Pandyas. They might have impressed with our language and so they have learnt and written books during late 3rd sangam period, but its the Jain and not some other as u said. Sanskrit is derived from Tamil I agree at dat point, but I cannot agree that Tamil is from Sanskrit, Telugu or Sinhalese, obviously u are not aware of its progress, actually Sinhalese born from malayalam and malayalam was nothing but the combination of Sanskrit and Tamil, some poet i don't know his name who was well fluent in Tamil and Sanskrit at that time, he was curious to build a new language with each unique qualities of tamil and Sanskrit and so malayalam was born.
Shyam

Ashburn, VA

#3776 Jun 21, 2014
Naveen: How tricky are you, its the invaders (Buddhists who turned as Samanars ) learnt Tamil language and spread their religion. But u said they came here and developed Tamil. Very gud narrating skill. So it is very from ur side as well as from ours that lot of migrations and invasions happened in Tamilnadu, why they hell will someother go into some other land, its for goddamn treasure and money that Pandyans had plenty. There is no history saying that Pandyans invaded north east west south, they had their own land with kings and rulers. It is people like u jaw dropped for treasure invaded us and unfortunately our kings had a friendly ties with Chandragupta mauryas, Ashokas and expected the same from kalabhras who were attacked us all of sudden and riuned entire identity. They didnt followed warfares principles, we call it as Dharmayutha
Shyam

Ashburn, VA

#3777 Jun 21, 2014
Naveen I think u remember the maps of Ashokan Empire, Mauryan Empire and we saw that Tamilnadu at that period was untouched because of it three mighty kings,Why because Ashokan and Mauryans already had a lot of lands, secondly they know they cannot defeat 3 crowned kings of Tamilnadu, Pallavas are not Tamils I agree they have built stone temples but it is not the only architecture left here, there are temples built equivalent to pyramids but after kalabhras everything was destroyed and now the left is left. I visited the first cave temple of pallavas in Tamilnadu dated around 650-700 AD, but v had kings and rulers before 3000 yrs, do u think they have not built any temples, monuments, buildings, till 500AD, then did the kings lived in huts or wat??,There been stories lasting for centuries about imayavarman, senguttuvan who even travelled up to Himalayas and flagged. Everything was demolished during our dark age Mr., only the name Tamil and the land was left ok???? this is y people like u raising ur voice as if u know everything.
Shyam

Ashburn, VA

#3778 Jun 21, 2014
Evidences are here for trading business done 4000yrs ago, Pandyans have given treasures to Augustus anf Ptolemy's. they had a friendly business with some ancient Greek, Roman and Chinese empire,and their history and books have evidenced for that. Marcopolo stated that Pandyan Empire was the richest and wealthiest empire he have ever seen and as u said he demonstrated us as black skinned people.
Shyam

Ashburn, VA

#3779 Jun 21, 2014
There are archeological evidences for all these but intentionally it is left unseen, unprotected and left uncared by the them because it would reveal the truths that will slap faces of people like you Mr.Naveen, come to Tamilnadu I can show a list of places to visit .
Shyam

Ashburn, VA

#3780 Jun 21, 2014
Dont just sit which such intention and search in ur computer typing "Google pls list details that to prove tamilnadu and tamil people are fake" ...
Shyam

Ashburn, VA

#3781 Jun 21, 2014
Mr.Naveen, Because u r gud at abusing people with some catchy words and flow of sentences doesn't prove whatever u tell is true.
Anshuman

Bangalore, India

#3782 Jun 21, 2014
jacob tirunelveli wrote:
vedas are the photo copy of ancient holy books and beliefs of tamils . brahmins are the whicked people of the earth. ravana was their ancestor there is proof. srilankans dna matching only with brahmins the kashmiris.
take ramayana rama is a tamilian he is described as a dark colour handsome person.and ravana a light coloured person.only the names and places were rearranged in ramayanam.the proof of ramayanam belonging to tamil is the presence of agathyar in ramayanam.the north indians argue that there were two agathyar. but ramayanam says rama met agathyar near ilankai.
Dear friend what a foolish statement you made. you said that because of being a dark and handsome men Lord Ram belong to tamils... then you would also say that Lord Krishna was also a tamilain as he was also described as a dark and handsome men. you say that the name and place are rearranged in Holy Ramayana. I would like to invite you in Ayodhya (birth place of lord Ram) you can see lots of evidence there.
However its true that peoples of north don't have enough documents to support there statement but this is only because north India is been looted and destroyed several times by Muslims rulers and Britisher's and evidence you can see from Delhi to Varanasi and from Mathura to Tejpur. So apply some commonsense and please don't give such stuped statement's.
Anshuman

Bangalore, India

#3783 Jun 21, 2014
Shyam wrote:
Naveen I think u remember the maps of Ashokan Empire, Mauryan Empire and we saw that Tamilnadu at that period was untouched because of it three mighty kings,Why because Ashokan and Mauryans already had a lot of lands, secondly they know they cannot defeat 3 crowned kings of Tamilnadu, Pallavas are not Tamils I agree they have built stone temples but it is not the only architecture left here, there are temples built equivalent to pyramids but after kalabhras everything was destroyed and now the left is left. I visited the first cave temple of pallavas in Tamilnadu dated around 650-700 AD, but v had kings and rulers before 3000 yrs, do u think they have not built any temples, monuments, buildings, till 500AD, then did the kings lived in huts or wat??,There been stories lasting for centuries about imayavarman, senguttuvan who even travelled up to Himalayas and flagged. Everything was demolished during our dark age Mr., only the name Tamil and the land was left ok???? this is y people like u raising ur voice as if u know everything.
HI friends carry on with ur discussion but i would like to correct you on your's statement saying that Mauryan and Ashokan can't defeat 3 crowned kings of tamilnadu. king chandragupta maurya's minister chanakya had a meeting with a minister of Alexander (the time when attack king paras empire now in pakistan) after this meeting Alexander decided not to fight in India and he turned towards bebylone. This meeting is been described in Kataulya's book Arthashashtrya? do you think such a great warrior went back without no reason. Secondly you comment on Ashoka and i would like to remind you that ashoka defeated the rulers of kilanga now andhra pradesh, chattisghar. that means he was very near to 3 crown king of tamilnadu. evidence also support that king Ashoka was a fearless man(this is also written in Rajpatra of Ashoka as well as Katulya supported the same in his books; moreover the same is been written at sanchi) It is not about fear Ashoka followed the path of peace after the battel of kalinga and followed Buddhism. therefore the statement that Ashoka can't defeat the 3 crowned king is incorrect.And i am sure if Ashoka had not put down his arms dafenately today the history was witnessing something else.
Mudaliar

Bangalore, India

#3784 Jun 21, 2014
Anushman

No one question the ability of Asoka or Alexander, but south remained unconquered for several centuries , even though infighting was a continuous affair.Yet the South history need to be revisited due to Aryan , Dravidian misnomers and we have minimal constraint to come out from Euro greek centric distorted timelines and history.The trade relations of south with outside world several centuries before Alexander is still unknown to the west and also our own North. Also we need to progress from Sanskrit and Tamil debate and find ways to globalise the languages too.So diversity is a strength and not a weekness.My perception is that this one of the root cause of neither Sanskrit nor Hindi nor Tamil and other languages time and again could compete with English. I am given to understand there are 35 countries teaching Sanskrit and it will be promoted aggressively to globalise Hindi. I am now with recent studies that Hindi movement was started by DrJ.R .Ballantyne, principal of English department of Benares college who promoted Hindi as National language of British India and had a prophetic vision as early as 1847. Yet it is spoken by majority? and lost out to English.!!!
Vinod S

Bangalore, India

#3785 Jun 21, 2014
Anshuman wrote:
<quoted text>HI friends carry on with ur discussion but i would like to correct you on your's statement saying that Mauryan and Ashokan can't defeat 3 crowned kings of tamilnadu. king chandragupta maurya's minister chanakya had a meeting with a minister of Alexander (the time when attack king paras empire now in pakistan) after this meeting Alexander decided not to fight in India and he turned towards bebylone. This meeting is been described in Kataulya's book Arthashashtrya? do you think such a great warrior went back without no reason. Secondly you comment on Ashoka and i would like to remind you that ashoka defeated the rulers of kilanga now andhra pradesh, chattisghar. that means he was very near to 3 crown king of tamilnadu. evidence also support that king Ashoka was a fearless man(this is also written in Rajpatra of Ashoka as well as Katulya supported the same in his books; moreover the same is been written at sanchi) It is not about fear Ashoka followed the path of peace after the battel of kalinga and followed Buddhism. therefore the statement that Ashoka can't defeat the 3 crowned king is incorrect.And i am sure if Ashoka had not put down his arms dafenately today the history was witnessing something else.
Dear Ansuman, The real history is King Ashoka raised his Army against the Tamils several times but only the defeat was leftover to him. Yes Ashoka was defeated in the battle of Serupazhi by the Chola King. and could not win the battle at all.. henceforth decided to handle the weapon of BETRAYAL agains the tamils and sent his ambassador Vijaya along with the Buddhist Monks to Ceylon or Srilanka.. otherwise how come the buddhism in the tamil land or how buddhists drifted to the extreme of southern end crossing all over the hindu territory...
Karuppasamy Pandian

Mumbai, India

#3786 Jun 21, 2014
The Tamil language is one of the oldest living language of the earth and which gives birth to the new languages such as Malayalam in 15th Century and the one of the first language to be declare as the classical language of India. Tamil was one of the dominant language of trade during the pre-colonial era by people like Ainnurruvar and such as Tamil inscriptions and coins found on many parts of Asia and Africa such as on China, Cambodia, Egypt and Indonesia.[1]
During 18th Century, the British and French rules brought the Tamils to the many parts of Asia and Africa which makes many countries with significant Tamil speakers and cultural impact such as there are more than 1,000,000 speakers of Tamil language in the Malaysia itself.
Countries where Tamil is used and has cultural impact but not official
MALAYSIA<MAURITIS<SEYCHE LLES<REUNION...
countries where tamil is an official language...
SINGAPORE<SRILANKA.......
VALKA TAMIL>>>>VELKA TAMIL>>>>TAMIL EN MOOCHE<<TAMIL EN PEACHU.........

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min June VanDerMark 548,965
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min ChristineM 751,339
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 12 min Toby 96,140
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 12 min waaasssuuup 441,446
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 14 min RADEKT 261,723
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 16 min yep yep 602,287
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 16 min waaasssuuup 230,138

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE