Which is the Oldest Indian Language? ...
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

#3843 Jun 22, 2014
Shyam wrote:
mind ur words, if u again call me a bastard, u will be abused extremely that u can't even imagine, I am extremely bad to a man with bad attitude.. if I start my words will be so deep that u can't imagine, u will go cry sitting inside a bathroom like a child...
iam not a coward like u to cry, i think u might cried inside a bathroom,bedroom like a child, go wear some bangles and saree and cry, if i have that kind of crying attitude like u,i may not argue with mad fools like u, then why u used indecent words in ur coments, first give respect and take respect, i never abused any people b4 they abused me, if anybody scold me i too can scold very badly that they can't except.
Prashanth

Ashburn, VA

#3846 Jun 22, 2014
actually the hindu/indian was spread allover the world first and their holey language too. the sanskit was spread from india region to europe.India and Europe were connected by road and india was the centre of spiritual in the world.there was agreat kingdom from india to mayanmar. In maha bharatha also some migrant hindu people from Greece were participated in Mahabharatha war. Lithuania is not far from afganistan-indian region. the hindu culture was scatterd over europe and whole Asia.
Vinod S

Bangalore, India

#3847 Jun 22, 2014
Naveen kumar wrote:
<quoted text> iam not a coward like u to cry, i think u might cried inside a bathroom,bedroom like a child, go wear some bangles and saree and cry, if i have that kind of crying attitude like u,i may not argue with mad fools like u, then why u used indecent words in ur coments, first give respect and take respect, i never abused any people b4 they abused me, if anybody scold me i too can scold very badly that they can't except.
we did not say that u r a coward, because u r even unfit for that word... shameless bastard...whatever vulgar we abuse you is not going to affect you because u already deserved it.... senseless fellow..... because u r that kind of baseless and useless origin.....ur birth is just ????????
Shyam

United States

#3848 Jun 22, 2014
why we fight, Tamil n Sanskrit have nothing to do with each other, each have its own identity and uniqueness... each is different in their origins ..
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

#3852 Jun 22, 2014
Language TAMIL was created by barbarians of africa they came through srilanka,srilankans and tamil people are same people. Tamil was formed with ancient sinhala+telugu+sanskrit. Tamil people are mix of african barbarians who came from srilanka+north indians+andhras.
Shyam

Ashburn, VA

#3857 Jun 22, 2014
If someone dig the Indian ocean more deeper everything will be revealed soon, already a survey is going on soon it will batter every stupid that say Tamil is ain't a classical language and Tamil people are mix of some shits...
Shyam

Ashburn, VA

#3858 Jun 22, 2014
grammars were written in 900AD , that's aint a big joke because a human cannot make such a joke, u r unknown creature it is a big shame for the animals if I scold u with their names.. hey unknown creature, blabberer u are u got no proof for whatever u r saying, u think the whole world is lying as I said u r some unknown creature and u dont belong here...
Shyam

Ashburn, VA

#3859 Jun 22, 2014
Hey creature, from the beginning I was only scolding u, i haven't spoke bad about ur mother, mother land, mother tongue, that is y I'm called a human... But u keep on abusing us, our land, our language and about my mother, u called me bastard, but I haven't and i won't abuse u again with that word because it will make no difference between u n humans like me and also u got no respect for women, so u proved urself that u r some untolerable ugly creature to Humans.
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

#3861 Jun 22, 2014
Telugu is the oldest south indian language than kannada and kannada is older than fake tamil followed by malayalam. Infact kannada is older than fake tamil for sure. The state tamilnadu was formed by different peoples of india, tamilnadu is a crossbreed state
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

#3862 Jun 22, 2014
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

#3865 Jun 22, 2014
Bodhi dharma is a telugu, even director of 7th sense cinema accepted this in a tv interview. Want proof?
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

#3866 Jun 22, 2014
ARYAN is not a race. Aryan a word not mentioned in any historical book, ARYA a word from sanskrit means noble. Read here about the ancient indian history from the proofs of ancient european literatures http://www.hermetics.org/Abraham2.html
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

#3867 Jun 22, 2014
sanskrit literatures r the most ancient and most powerful literatures in the world. It mentions about the early civilization of world and indian people. Sanskrit vedas are many times powerful than bible. My previous link from the proofs of ancient european literatures clearly stated that jews r descendants of indians. We indians gave everything to the world like science,technology,astronomy,a strology,martial arts,medicine,yoga,etc...etc.. .. Its muller and nazi spread wrong info about the word ARYA. Again Aryan is not a race mind it. Most of the ancient world was derived from the GREATER INCREDIBLE INDIA.
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

#3868 Jun 22, 2014
Not only zoroastrians and jews, islam at central asia has their origin from ancient indians https://en-gb.facebook.com/sanatanbrahmin/pos...
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

#3869 Jun 22, 2014
Shyam mad dog need more proofs??
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

#3870 Jun 22, 2014
Agasthya migrated from dwaraka with vellalars,siddhars are stock of vellalars, need proof?
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

#3871 Jun 22, 2014
CCMB did a research on genetics and proved that indians shared the same dna. http://www.dnaindia.com/india/report-new-rese...
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

#3872 Jun 22, 2014
Shyam

San Mateo, CA

#3873 Jun 22, 2014
blabber only humans are meant to talk abt tamil and to people like me not some unknown stupid creature like u,,, I haven't said you pallavas are Tamils u mad, u didn't read or understand my posts because u ain't a human, i am talking d lost land, language, culture n people, hey some creature first of all human brain to understand wat v r talking here.. dats y I said u don't blabber to humans hereafter, there a lot of creatures like u go talk with them.. to us u r the kalabhras who ruined us, y d hell u came to our land wat fancy u found with black barbarian people, hey creature again I remind u jain was ain't a religion they had principles like Tamils is d only reason they had foot in our land..
Shyam

San Mateo, CA

#3874 Jun 22, 2014
so according to CCMB, human migrated from south to north,, now wat Telugu was d language spoken in south and later Sanskrit appeared in north huh, come on blabberer narrate a new story...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 min kent 658,921
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 2 min Doctor Jekyl 71,108
News Reason to cringe: Female voters react to Trump 3 min frigginhell 285
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 12 min ffj 974,863
Should Black People Forgive White People for Sl... (Jun '07) 1 hr Toby 5,061
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 1 hr Al Capone 3,047
Poll Is the price is right fixed for blacks? (Jun '12) 1 hr fed up 160
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 5 hr onemale 283,030
More from around the web