Which is the Oldest Indian Language? ...
Kosalram

India

#3626 May 26, 2014
Naveen kumar wrote:
Tamilnadu was formed by the ancient people from north and north westindia like chola,chera and pandyas. Some tamilnadu was formed by sinhaleese, b4 the settlement of these sinhalese the deep south regions r covered by andhra tribes, medieval tn was mix of 42% of telugus, pallava comunity from andhra kings, tamil and tamilnadu is not at all oldest, tamil and tamilnadu b.c. 300 that too formed by different comunities of indian sub continent
Purananooru says"Palyaaga saalai mudhukudumi peruvazhudhi has done a Velvi in tamil where he gave boiled rice (pongal) as serving to god at the end of the velvi. he has been praised equal to the number of sand particles present along the banks of river Paghruli"

So first read Purananooru before scribling some thing in this forum.

just google "Paghruli river". It will show its presence in Purananooru, silapathigaram and other tamil literature books.

then sit alone and think where is this Paghruli river. how can a tamil king (and dont ever use the word tribe, buddy) perform a velvi in tamil without sacrificing any horses or cows in the velvi, just sacrificing only boiled rice.

if you really explore these books and verses you wont write like this buddy.

so go for the evidences and not just your imagination.
peter paul

Los Angeles, CA

#3634 May 27, 2014
If any one ignore that Tamil is not oldest language than sanskrit. I could say ,they do not know about the HARAPPA and MAKANJA DHORA which is telling about our ancient history of india.
Kosalram

India

#3635 May 27, 2014
peter paul wrote:
If any one ignore that Tamil is not oldest language than sanskrit. I could say ,they do not know about the HARAPPA and MAKANJA DHORA which is telling about our ancient history of india.
Exactly...

i would like to add - when Harappa and Mohenja Daro were excavated by Sir John Marshal, a British when they ruled India, they found many proofs of Tamils lived there with highest culture when compared with Sumerians even.

they found a Natarajar Statue which has been preserved in British Museum.

Note:
There is no Natarajar idol worship in Rig Veda or any of the Sanskrit Vedas.

Natarajar worship purely belongs to a Temple in Thillai or Chidambaram located in Tamilnadu. can any brahmin or aryan oppose this.

and dont say that vyakrabathar and pathanjali created the statue of natarajar in Thillai. because vyakrabathar came to Thillai and worshiped lord Natarajar. which means Tamilnadu is already worshipping lord Siva in Thillai well before Vyakrabathar came to South India.

Above proof is not my imagination story.

It was said my "Umabathi Sivam" a Brahmin - in his book "Koil Varalaru".

Koil - in olden days mentioned only Thillai.
Kosalram

India

#3636 May 27, 2014
peter paul wrote:
one more important point:

the seals preserved in British museums, taken from Harppa and Mohenjo daro shows a cow which is used by people in Harappa.

you know what - a Brahmin modofied the image of cow into a horse and released in internet and claimed that it is the Aryans who lived there. because Aryans brought horses to India. earlier it was cow which is used for even war in India.

later British people abused that brahmin - saying British are preserving your history whereas you are destroying the records and trying to change the history.

very shame of them who were working in ASI, Archological Survey of India.
Uday

Bangalore, India

#3637 May 28, 2014
Prakrit is older than Sanskrit . Sanskrit is derived from Prakrit

Search Google - Controversies in History Myth Of Mother Sanskrit Theory
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

#3638 May 29, 2014
peter paul wrote:
its not MAKANJA DHORA, its MOHANJODHARO
tamizhan

Chennai, India

#3640 May 29, 2014
Naveen kumar wrote:
<quoted text> fool, the aryan race was not mentioned in any vedas, the vedas mentioned only about tribes of ancient india
Mahesh Leave it.This Golti will only bark. As I told earlier he is mentally Challenged. He doesnt know anything. He will not show any proof. Just he will bark like a street dog without reasons and proofs. Ignore this Idiot
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

#3641 May 29, 2014
Uday wrote:
Prakrit is older than Sanskrit . Sanskrit is derived from Prakrit
Search Google - Controversies in History Myth Of Mother Sanskrit Theory
Sanskrit is the oldest language in india,prakrit derived from sanskrit
tamizhan

Chennai, India

#3642 May 29, 2014
Naveen kumar wrote:
The actual tamil tribals in tamilnadu are from srilanka, tamil language was derived from sinhala, when they settled in south india the ancient tamil regions are covered by telugu speakers and tamil was influenced by indigenious telugu language, later after the migration of agasthya,sidhars from north they composed gramer in tamil from vedic basics like yogam,gnanam etc... After that kannada and malayalam share same linguistics similiar to tamil
U can become a Hollywood Director. Creating nice stories. So many stories u told so far. U have any proof for that? Dont U feel shame for telling storied without proof. U golti
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

#3643 May 29, 2014
There was no aryan invasion never occured in indian history, it was created by europeans at british rule, some north indians have the central asian ancestory that after b.c. 300. Ancient north Indians and ancient south Indians had been living since time immemorial. They grew common culture and common physical appearance.
Jains,buddhist religious people are descendants of ancient Vedic civilisation.Both Brahman(vedic) and Shraman(Jain) tradition evolved from same ancient Vedic Indian source.
Vedic Aryan invasion is a myth.
Actully from 300 BC to 500 AD, there was mass arrival and invasion by Saka(Sythian)/Kushan/Bactrian peolpe from central Asia.
They settled here and made forcible entry into Hindu religion and became self styled Brahmin and Kshatriyas. Actual brahmins r descendants of the major god lord brahma. Even non warrior tribes of sakas wished to be called as Brahmin or Kshatriyas.
55% of NorthWest Indian population is having Sythians/Kushan ancestory that after b.c. 300 to a.d. 500.
In Punjab, Up, bihar, bengal a section of Brahmin still trace their root to saka land(SHAKADWEEP).
In south, there chitpavan brahmins who are said to be of scythian or semitic roots.
Rajput, Khatri, Jats, Gujjar,Bnut etc are also having saka/Kushan ancestory. After the advent of Saka/Kushan, native Indian Vedic population were called as Vaishyas,brahmins,indigenious kshatriyas(kings/rulers)and Shudras.Most of poor native Kshatriyas were made Shudras. Native Brahmins may have intermingled with incoming MAGAs(saka priests).These MAGAs(sythian priests) brought the culture of foretelling,astrology, sorcery etc to India and imposed it over divine theory of Vedas, Upnishads and Gita.
As per Vedas, common citizens are termed as VISH or VAISHYAS.But,now we find Brahmin,shudra and Kshatriyas are far more in population than Vaishyas.
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

#3644 May 29, 2014
Vedas,Sanskrit are origin of india, vedas mentioned only about indian rivers,places,gods, etc.. They didn't mentioned about any invasions and other places,people or culture
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

#3645 May 29, 2014
These fake tamil language speaking morons are mix of srilankans+ ancient north indians+native andhras. These tamil bastards are fakers. There was no tamil and tamil people in ancient india
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

#3646 May 29, 2014
tamizhan wrote:
<quoted text>
Mahesh Leave it.This Golti will only bark. As I told earlier he is mentally Challenged. He doesnt know anything. He will not show any proof. Just he will bark like a street dog without reasons and proofs. Ignore this Idiot
comeon chimpu gorilla, did u know anything about history? I know history much better than ur tamil morons,u tamil moron s who suports fake shit tamil are fanatics. I know the history of ur entire crap fake tamilnadu. Which proofs do u want chimpu? U tamil dogs barking about tamil as oldest but no body will believe u, u fakers got the credit for temples which builted by andhras like pallavas,nayaks and mid cholas who were eastern chalukyas.
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

#3647 May 29, 2014
tamizhan wrote:
<quoted text>
U can become a Hollywood Director. Creating nice stories. So many stories u told so far. U have any proof for that? Dont U feel shame for telling storied without proof. U golti
mr gorilla buffoon,why should i feel shame for telling the facts? U have to feel shame for having such a cross breed history, u fakers really iam feeling sick to argue with historyless,originless fools like tamils, no native kingdoms,no native kings,no native politicians, no native history,temples builted by non tamils,gramer composed by north indians, tamilnadu formed by srilankans,north indians and andhras, go bastards get lost fakers tamil morons, how dare u to insult sanskrit the language of ancient indian gods and mother of world languages, vedas r the mother of world civilization, fake,ugly,shit,crap tamil morons, thu..... Ugly bastards, tamilnadu is some fame bcoz of more than 42% of telugu origins in tamilnadu districts
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

#3648 May 29, 2014
U tamil beggars,for ur fake pride, dont compete with the great oldest languages in the world like sanskrits and prakrits, nobody in the world will accept even tamil as one of oldest language in india, infact telugu is the very oldest language born b4 tamil, tamil which is a mix of sinhala+telugu+sanskrit. Infact every indian language is influenced by mother sanskrit
Prakash

Ashburn, VA

#3649 May 29, 2014
Naveen kumar wrote:
<quoted text> mr gorilla buffoon,why should i feel shame for telling the facts? U have to feel shame for having such a cross breed history, u fakers really iam feeling sick to argue with historyless,originless fools like tamils, no native kingdoms,no native kings,no native politicians, no native history,temples builted by non tamils,gramer composed by north indians, tamilnadu formed by srilankans,north indians and andhras, go bastards get lost fakers tamil morons, how dare u to insult sanskrit the language of ancient indian gods and mother of world languages, vedas r the mother of world civilization, fake,ugly,shit,crap tamil morons, thu..... Ugly bastards, tamilnadu is some fame bcoz of more than 42% of telugu origins in tamilnadu districts
Tamils are greatest selfish Fooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooLS in this planet
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

#3650 May 29, 2014
Tamil and tamilnadu is fake
tamizhan

Chennai, India

#3651 May 29, 2014
Naveen kumar wrote:
<quoted text> mr gorilla buffoon,why should i feel shame for telling the facts? U have to feel shame for having such a cross breed history, u fakers really iam feeling sick to argue with historyless,originless fools like tamils, no native kingdoms,no native kings,no native politicians, no native history,temples builted by non tamils,gramer composed by north indians, tamilnadu formed by srilankans,north indians and andhras, go bastards get lost fakers tamil morons, how dare u to insult sanskrit the language of ancient indian gods and mother of world languages, vedas r the mother of world civilization, fake,ugly,shit,crap tamil morons, thu..... Ugly bastards, tamilnadu is some fame bcoz of more than 42% of telugu origins in tamilnadu districts
U filthy pig u r barking same stories give some proof for ur stories son of bitch
tamizhan

Chennai, India

#3652 May 29, 2014
Naveen kumar wrote:
U tamil beggars,for ur fake pride, dont compete with the great oldest languages in the world like sanskrits and prakrits, nobody in the world will accept even tamil as one of oldest language in india, infact telugu is the very oldest language born b4 tamil, tamil which is a mix of sinhala+telugu+sanskrit. Infact every indian language is influenced by mother sanskrit
Hey A****le give me proof mo*****ker

Goltis are like Barking Dog Seldom Bite. They will create stories but won't give proof.Because they are eating shit. Thats why whatever we scold they will tell the same stories.
tamizhan

Chennai, India

#3653 May 29, 2014
Goltis are brainless pigs

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 4 min UMAKEWORLDPEACEUM... 2,566
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 16 min UMAKEWORLDPEACEUM... 119,084
Melania Trump's hair shines in Saudi sun 23 min Trump worshiper 3
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 31 min Holy Jehowa Witness 679,020
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 38 min Holy Jehowa Witness 46,213
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Gabriel 982,139
Gangbang with my Girlfriend. (Mar '11) 2 hr Kinky1ntn 33
More from around the web