Which is the Oldest Indian Language? ...
akash pandian

Chennai, India

#3586 May 25, 2014
tamil is the oldest language because sanskrit is a not a language itself if it is a language speaking it in home
Mahesh

Singapore, Singapore

#3587 May 25, 2014
Wish I had a time machine Tamil has no Sanskrit influence which itself shows that Tamil is the oldest you all people do not know about the great Tamil sidhars above mentioned flying machines were not created by Aryans they were all from Tamils
Mahesh

Singapore, Singapore

#3588 May 25, 2014
Dharmaputra wrote:
Aryan is not a race. The genius person of ancient india was called as ARYA not all the people called as arya . Only the intelligent people,great wariors called as arya. ARYA means a honour word means noble. The present afghanistans,pakistanis r not indians. They r musilims invaded those parts and esablished their cultures and named that places. These places comes under ancient india called bharatavarsha. Ancient India philosophers migrated to iran and europe to spread their teachings and culture. Zoroastrians and Jews r the descendants of ancient indian philosophers migrated to central asia. Zoroastrianism and judaism was established there. Jesus christ was a jew after the death of jesus christ the followers of jesus estd a religion called christianity. Islam is the offshoot of judaism and christianity founded at 600 a.d. Most of the ancient world religions,languages were derived from india and spread by indians. INDIA IS THE LAND OF GODS AND INDIA IS INCREDIBLE.
lol sathe illatha kunjugal Tamils are the genious people of the world
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

#3589 May 25, 2014
Lol..... How tamils r genius people? Kings and empires in tamilnadu are not tamils, famous people in tamilnadu r non tamils, even siddha and siddhars r not tamils and those r non tamil words, politicians in tamilnadu r non tamils, even tamil cine actors r non tamils.
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

#3590 May 25, 2014
Mahesh wrote:
<quoted text> lol sathe illatha kunjugal Tamils are the genious people of the world
Lol..... How tamils r genius people? Kings and empires in tamilnadu are not tamils, famous people in tamilnadu r non tamils, even siddha and siddhars r not tamils and those r non tamil words, politicians in tamilnadu r non tamils, even tamil cine actors r non tamils.
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

#3591 May 25, 2014
Mahesh wrote:
Wish I had a time machine Tamil has no Sanskrit influence which itself shows that Tamil is the oldest you all people do not know about the great Tamil sidhars above mentioned flying machines were not created by Aryans they were all from Tamils
fool, the aryan race was not mentioned in any vedas, the vedas mentioned only about tribes of ancient india

Since: May 14

Chennai, India

#3592 May 25, 2014
Hi Mahesh, pls check your inbox!
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

#3593 May 25, 2014
Mahesh wrote:
U know nothing,Learn some history, fool, u just came here and moaning for the fake tamil
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

#3594 May 25, 2014
Mahesh wrote:
If u call brahmins and highcaste people as aryans. Then absolutely the aryans are great and genius bcoz the indian mathematicians,philosophers,as tronomers,etc.. Are brahmins and higher castes. Iam already said that castes r formed acording to the peoples strength,intilligence and bravery at ancient world, for ex; kshatriyas(kings) caste formed by strong people who like to rule and conquer, brahmin caste formed by the people who intrested in studying vedas and they are devotees. They got the knowledge from studying the great literatures, with that knowledge they composed puranas and shastras. Vaishyas r the caste formed by the people who interested in business. Shudras r the common people who aren't intrersted in studying any vedas and they r simple
Radha Mohan Venkatesan

Chennai, India

#3595 May 25, 2014
Brithishers are the persons to form a country called India by unifying all the different lanuage speaking countries into an union and hence we fight supporting our mother tongue to wise than others .Related to sanskirt &tamil .Its surely Tamil is the ancient lanuguage than Sanskrit since I done a fellowship in this topic and had been awrded for the same.
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

#3596 May 25, 2014
In ancient literatures kshatriyas(kings) means rulers but not caste. Brahmins r identified as the devotees of gods and who like to study vedas in ancient india. Their later generations followed the same traditions and life, they got the knowledge from devotion, infact other people got the knowledge from devotion towards god for ex; valmiki,vasistha,vishwamithra, etc...
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

#3597 May 25, 2014
At the very ancient times of india there were only tribes are present in india, at that time there were no castes present in india, genius people from all tribes composed grammers and rituals. Later some strong people formed kingdoms later they are called kshatriyas(kings,rulers) . Brahmins r mix of all vedic tribes people, who studied that grammer and rituals and they are called as brahmans, the first brahmins,(the first composers of mantras,rituals of vedas on gods) the early brahmins are said to be descended from lord brahma, later some people of various ancient tribes converted to brahmins.

Since: May 14

Chennai, India

#3598 May 25, 2014
Ahem.... I hate to break a fact..
Mahathma Gandhi belongs to oil presser community who are Chettiars. Chettiars are the traders since the ancient times.. Dated more than 5000 years since the time of the lost city of Poombuhar. Poombuhar consisted many Chettiars and they are excelled sea farers who crossed the ocean and established trades with various parts of the world since ancient times.. Chettiars are absolutely Tamil natives from south india.

Over the course of time they also settled throughout the coastlines of India to make trading easy using ships. The Chettiars scattered from kanyakumari to Cochin to Bengal to Gujarat. They are still found throughout the coastlines.

One such chettiar sub division is the Oil presser community called Vaniya Chettiar.. Also pronounced Baniya Chettiar.. It is in this community MK Gandhi was born. Gandhi's anscesteral root traces out to Tamil south Indian heritage.

Why I am saying this is, someone above told that Tamils are ruled by non Tamils..

Dear people, the whole of India will be now ruled by a son of Chettiar community.. The exact Baniya Chettiar community in which Gandhi belong to...
Yes, Mr. Narendra Modi is a Baniya Chettiar whose ancestors are of Tamil origin.
Believe me. I challenge that if you research about the Chettiars and Tamils you will find the truth...
Now, India will be ruled by a Dravidian descendant..

How do I know this?
Because I am also a Baniya Chettiar and I am I'm contact with some researchers from my community who told me this truth.
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

#3599 May 25, 2014
Brahmins,kshatriyas,vaishyas,s hudras are all the indigenous people who descended from ancient vedic tribes, these castes are formed b4 some hundreds of years. Brahmans r the first founded caste of india bcoz the early brahmins r descended from the major god lord brahma, at the very ancient india there were only vedic tribes,from these tribes some people are converted to brahmins that those who were intrested in vedas and devotion. These shudra castes r formed in medieval india. The shudra castes r formed and named to b.c.,o.c, acording to their occupations and their income
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

#3600 May 25, 2014
Neelakaran wrote:
Ahem.... I hate to break a fact..
Mahathma Gandhi belongs to oil presser community who are Chettiars. Chettiars are the traders since the ancient times.. Dated more than 5000 years since the time of the lost city of Poombuhar. Poombuhar consisted many Chettiars and they are excelled sea farers who crossed the ocean and established trades with various parts of the world since ancient times.. Chettiars are absolutely Tamil natives from south india.
Over the course of time they also settled throughout the coastlines of India to make trading easy using ships. The Chettiars scattered from kanyakumari to Cochin to Bengal to Gujarat. They are still found throughout the coastlines.
One such chettiar sub division is the Oil presser community called Vaniya Chettiar.. Also pronounced Baniya Chettiar.. It is in this community MK Gandhi was born. Gandhi's anscesteral root traces out to Tamil south Indian heritage.
Why I am saying this is, someone above told that Tamils are ruled by non Tamils..
Dear people, the whole of India will be now ruled by a son of Chettiar community.. The exact Baniya Chettiar community in which Gandhi belong to...
Yes, Mr. Narendra Modi is a Baniya Chettiar whose ancestors are of Tamil origin.
Believe me. I challenge that if you research about the Chettiars and Tamils you will find the truth...
Now, India will be ruled by a Dravidian descendant..
How do I know this?
Because I am also a Baniya Chettiar and I am I'm contact with some researchers from my community who told me this truth.
Actually there was no tamilnadu in ancient india. Most of the south india was covered with forest. The indians or vedic tribes originated in north india later migrated and settled in south, the word dravida, trivid,trivida, travida, dravida is a sanskrit word, majority of indians except islam belong to vedic tribes and their descendants.
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

#3601 May 25, 2014
Why tamils hate north indians and why they r separating north indians in the name of foreigners? Bcoz the north indians r white in colour bcoz of climate conditions. their language,food,dress, cultures,somepeople with genetic features are influenced by central asians bcoz of hundreds of years of rule from them, the fact is all the ancient indians r same people but after the invasions of central asians the north india lost its originality in many occasions, now the majority of north india is a mix of central asians,and chinese at border states, the afghanistan,pakistan totally lost the hindu features. Those parts now became as muslim nations now the muslims settled and living there. Those nations r not belong to indians now, those nations belong to different culture people with muslims features from central asia
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

#3602 May 25, 2014
Nothing is pure in world
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

#3603 May 25, 2014
One more thing, muller said ravana a dravidian(shudra),what does that mean? Even ravana also a brahmin,very genius person with 10 kind of brains, he was the devotee of lord shiva, the vedas mentioned that he has composed shiva thandava stotram,that too he was from srilanka
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

#3604 May 25, 2014
European kingdoms formed after 1000 a.d. The history mentions that indian mathematics is the ancestor of arab mathematics. Vedic,sanskrit literatures r great literatures till now no other literatures in the world are comparable to it. No words for it. vedas,sanskrit texts r incomparable. Those r the great sources for human knowledge and civilization
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

#3605 May 25, 2014
The first kingdom of asia to conquer other nations and spreading the army basics r from india. The kingdom of chandragupta maurya invaded upto central asia at 400 b.c. That was the time central asians knew about the indian cultures,gods,languages, later they composed their grammer riverse to india. Infact islam had total opposite culture and customs from indians,their beliefs r opposite to indians. See the proof here https://en-gb.facebook.com/sanatanbrahmin/pos...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 1 min 15th Dalai Lama 4,470
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 min Aura Mytha 839,086
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 5 min Jac 100,000
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 9 min confrinting with ... 590,351
What REALLY happened between O.J.and Paula June... 27 min Doctor REALITY 18
The Connection Between Police And East Indian M... 32 min Muncie 2
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 41 min Rosa_Winkel 443,188
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 12 hr swedenforever 176,949
More from around the web