Mudaliar

Bangalore, India

#3501 May 8, 2014
Sanskrit Pandit wrote:
Vedas were originally written in Tamil, the word Veda is a Tamil Word, it's vithai or and viddhai or Vidhi. Seed and technique and or Rules.
Tamil literature refers them as naan maraigal.
Irruku vitthai, became ruk Vedam
Andha Vanna vidhigal adarvana Veda
Asoora vitthai became yasoor
Samam is a Tamil word for evening.
Then the grammar for Sanskrit was originally given by Tamil saint Pathanjali. I hope everybody knows the history of Guru Pathanjali
There are evidence of Shiva Parvathi dialogues are available in Tamil palm leaves.
Kayanthiri manthiram in Tamil very very old and translated as Gayatri Manthra.
Refer Thirumoolar's literature and quality and time there is no question will come.
Tamil Continent Mauritia lemuria is the kumari kandam which was way advanced in technology.
3rd eye means Murugan, who is referred as shiva guru. Tamil kadavul the word God comes
from Tamil. kada means cross vul means in side. Which gives God. Which concludes Tamil is the original language so everybody in the earth is Tamil people only so it's ok if somebody thinks their language is ancient. It's like your child receives a noble price and became famous they will not care who you are.
There are countries in remote African village Cameron they speak Tamil. So don't forget your origin learn Tamil learn the Vedas in Tamil the quality is pure still. Love Tamil
Hello, Sanskrit Pandit

Excellent, distillation
I have a few query
1. During Panini^s period , there was no Sanskrit script.
2. Panini is exhaustive 1000 rules of grammar was verbally transmission only
3. South india, in tamil nadu, sanskrit pundits do not agree to follow in to to
4. Till to day Kerala , Nambothies claim to have descended from Parasurama period.
5. Nobody knows when was vedic period and the difference in time line with classical Sanskrit which was named after followers of Panini rules.
6. Yes Tamil antiquity is rocking for continuity .
Currently over 10000 students are getting exposed with varied goals and 50 %have Indian identity, name a Language official or unofficial but large or small followers of that language, they are study anxious to learn about India. Rest 50% are from almost most of the countries are represented, It is an Academic international exercise with USA Platform,MOOC.
I am interacting ,, there is no place for Naveen kumar like self proclaiming pundits in that forum.
Please guide me properly.preferably with some evidence.I have already posted 85 comments for justifying Indian antiquity. Please guide me . If you do not know , say so , no problem.. I

i
Mudaliar

Bangalore, India

#3502 May 8, 2014
There are a few spelling and grammatical errors, please ignore , if the conveyed message is clear.
Regards Sanskrit pundit.
Neelakaran

Bangalore, India

#3504 May 9, 2014
Mahesh wrote:
What is your email address if have time we can discuss
Mahesh, please mail me -> reflectionsun (at) gmail (dot) com
Sanskrit Pandit

East Brunswick, NJ

#3505 May 9, 2014
Swamy Muralidhara,
Tamil, the word Tamil is a Thamizh Tamil word.
Tamil is not a Sanskrit or Samaskruth word.

Now the Word Sanskrit/Samaskruth is a Tamil word. Saman means equal together. Check your dictionaries. Sanskrit saṃskṛtam, from neuter of saṃskṛta-, perfected, refined : sam, together;
Can't you see the original name SAMAS-KRUTHAM. Developed for academically elites, it's not for all, only the kings and pundits and elites.
tamizhan

Nellore, India

#3508 May 11, 2014
Naveen kumar wrote:
These tamil beggars use the same words for different meanings,cant have all the alphabets to read and write, and claiming tamil as a older language shit ugly,dirty,fake language and fake datings, i get vomit when i hear the tamil language words, dirty ugly language, indian historians know that sanskrit and telugu much older than ugly tamil and tamilnadu history origin less fuckers tamils r the genes created by north indians and andhras
Andhra peoples are famous for shit eating, you people will never take bath such unclean fellows always eating rice and faring. world knows tamil kannada and malayalam older than telugu. when i see a telugu fellow i am feeling toilet cleaner
tamizhan

Nellore, India

#3509 May 11, 2014
Naveen kumar wrote:
<quoted text> i know u written with other names like tamil,kumar,etc... BTW, why r u asking my age? Iam a govt employee, but daily i will talk in my mother tongue great telugu
all the goltis are like u ah lanjakoduka brainless fellows go search for proofs to prove telugu is older than tamil if u get just post here
surendar

Bangalore, India

#3510 May 11, 2014
researcher have found an sunken tamil continent "kumari kandam" which excist from 30000BC and got sunk in 18000BC .hence this prove that tamil is the oldest language

if anyone is still not satisfied just browse about "kumari kandam"

tamil is the oldest and richest language in the world
surendar

Bangalore, India

#3511 May 11, 2014
sanskrit is like a baby wen compared to tamil
kathik

Mumbai, India

#3512 May 11, 2014
Kool wrote:
<quoted text>
Mr. Tamiliamman nobody wants to learn that idiotic uncivilised pathetic aapdiyaaaaa saapdiyaaaaa language Tamil. Tamilians don talk they shout :D
manh whats the prob with u,, was seeing all ur comments and find that u r like other northie idiots who dont talk with stats and records,there is no proof for ur claims,nothing and ur barking here and mocking my mother tongue.. to be honest as they said it in 2 states muvi. 90% tamilians are literate and whereas talking abt u. ur behaviour and comments proves tht north indians are uncultured .. im from mumbai and hav grown up with north indians and most of them agree tht tamilians are well cultured and they love our traditions and all. but people like u creates fight between religions and castes. ur an saddist .. tum mar jaao naa
Mahesh

Singapore, Singapore

#3514 May 11, 2014
surendar wrote:
if Sanskrit like baby than think about Telugu just a sperm
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

#3515 May 11, 2014
Sanskrit Pandit wrote:
Vedas were originally written in Tamil, the word Veda is a Tamil Word, it's vithai or and viddhai or Vidhi. Seed and technique and or Rules.
Tamil literature refers them as naan maraigal.
Irruku vitthai, became ruk Vedam
Andha Vanna vidhigal adarvana Veda
Asoora vitthai became yasoor
Samam is a Tamil word for evening.
Then the grammar for Sanskrit was originally given by Tamil saint Pathanjali. I hope everybody knows the history of Guru Pathanjali
There are evidence of Shiva Parvathi dialogues are available in Tamil palm leaves.
Kayanthiri manthiram in Tamil very very old and translated as Gayatri Manthra.
Refer Thirumoolar's literature and quality and time there is no question will come.
Tamil Continent Mauritia lemuria is the kumari kandam which was way advanced in technology.
3rd eye means Murugan, who is referred as shiva guru. Tamil kadavul the word God comes from Tamil. kada means cross vul means in side. Which gives God. Which concludes Tamil is the original language so everybody in the earth is Tamil people only so it's ok if somebody thinks their language is ancient. It's like your child receives a noble price and became famous they will not care who you are.
There are countries in remote African village Cameron they speak Tamil. So don't forget your origin learn Tamil learn the Vedas in Tamil the quality is pure still. Love Tamil
hello sanskrit pandit, correction in ur ethnicity, fool, tamil is a fake language just like u stupid, tamil is fake tamilnadu is a joke state belong to mad fools who were the crossbreeds of andhras and north indians
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

#3516 May 11, 2014
tamizhan wrote:
<quoted text>
Andhra peoples are famous for shit eating, you people will never take bath such unclean fellows always eating rice and faring. world knows tamil kannada and malayalam older than telugu. when i see a telugu fellow i am feeling toilet cleaner
yes beggar, we r always eat rice, what u will eat? I think u might eat the shit of humans and pigs thats why u are in such black colour like pigs, yes the world and india knows that tamil is a fake language and entire sangam grammer datings r fake datings,actually sangam grammer is only 1200 to 1000 year old, even every indian,infact a malayali know that tamil is a fake half dirty language, tamil was a tribal version of telugu with sanskrit influence, when i see a tamil fool i feel vomting such a chimpanzee bastards, even now iam not interested to argue with fake tamil language morons, there is no real history from tamil origins, u beggars always depend on others, such a mad illiterated fool u are, u tamil fools moan that tamil as oldest but none of indian will agree to it
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

#3517 May 11, 2014
tamizhan wrote:
<quoted text>all the goltis are like u ah lanjakoduka brainless fellows go search for proofs to prove telugu is older than tamil if u get just post here
anzakoduka,narakoothi, all the historical statistics of telugu and andhra proves telugu is older than fake dirty half tamil, do u know the population of fake tamilnadu b4 independence, tamilnadu population including 42% of telugu origins, is half of telugu population b4 independence, all the tn temples were builted by telugus(pallavas,nayaks) and rajputs like mid cholas who were chalukyas, beggar, first learn ur true tamil history, fake tamilnadu and fake tamil bastards
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

#3518 May 11, 2014
surendar wrote:
researcher have found an sunken tamil continent "kumari kandam" which excist from 30000BC and got sunk in 18000BC .hence this prove that tamil is the oldest language
if anyone is still not satisfied just browse about "kumari kandam"
tamil is the oldest and richest language in the world
u dumbass, roflol..........
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

#3519 May 11, 2014
surendar wrote:
brainless fool,hahahahahaha.....
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

#3520 May 11, 2014
Mahesh wrote:
<quoted text> if Sanskrit like baby than think about Telugu just a sperm
chimpu beggar, living in dreams? Tamil language and tamil peoples r the sperms of andhras and north indians its 100% fact,Tamil is a fake dirty and half language and a tribal version of telugu. With telugu and sanskrit influence.
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

#3521 May 11, 2014
Iam not replying here regularly, bcoz i know the total history of fake tamilnadu and people. Tamilnadu is a state formed with andhras and north indians, 3 early kingdoms of tn chola,pandya,chera belong to north indian comunities, pallavas and nayaks r telugus in tn, med cholas r chalukyas, where r tamil kingdoms here! Tamil sangam gramer was composed after 800 a.d. By north indians sidhars,jains but the tamil historians given fake datings to sangam gramer.more than 42% of tn was formed with telugus. All the famous people in tn are telugus. All the tamilnadu politicians belong to other states majorly from telugu. Where is tamil and tamilnadu here? Beggars, the entire tamilnadu history was created by andhras and north indians. Shameless adamant tamil morons. Thu.... Fake bastards
Mahesh

Singapore, Singapore

#3523 May 12, 2014
Naveen kumar wrote:
<quoted text> chimpu beggar, living in dreams? Tamil language and tamil peoples r the sperms of andhras and north indians its 100% fact,Tamil is a fake dirty and half language and a tribal version of telugu. With telugu and sanskrit influence.
lol oh my god you are living in dreams it is the opposite way you Telugu bastards are crossbreeds of Tamil and North Indian people
Vinod S

Bangalore, India

#3525 May 12, 2014
Naveen kumar wrote:
Iam not replying here regularly, bcoz i know the total history of fake tamilnadu and people. Tamilnadu is a state formed with andhras and north indians, 3 early kingdoms of tn chola,pandya,chera belong to north indian comunities, pallavas and nayaks r telugus in tn, med cholas r chalukyas, where r tamil kingdoms here! Tamil sangam gramer was composed after 800 a.d. By north indians sidhars,jains but the tamil historians given fake datings to sangam gramer.more than 42% of tn was formed with telugus. All the famous people in tn are telugus. All the tamilnadu politicians belong to other states majorly from telugu. Where is tamil and tamilnadu here? Beggars, the entire tamilnadu history was created by andhras and north indians. Shameless adamant tamil morons. Thu.... Fake bastards
Naveen, We all consider you as the MAD DOG which barks by Seeing the Peak(Tamil is considered as a Peak).... Nothing is gonna affect or change the Peak.... And all your comments are Reflected back to you....
Vinod S

Bangalore, India

#3526 May 12, 2014
Naveen's location is Ashburn VA..... NO!!!! Actually it is ASSBURN VA.... because Naveen's ass is burning by seeing the real proofs provided by us... He could not digest the facts. since his ass burns...go ahead naveen fool lu... we are glad to see in the ASSBURN VA......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min Liam 568,520
Scientific proof for God's existence 13 min BRAIN STORM 632
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 14 min Stilgar Fifrawi 796,480
Thousands march in Holocaust memorial (Apr '06) 16 min Grau 512
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 16 min Black Thunder 42 607,274
Is colin powell a traitor??? (Oct '08) 29 min kuda 539
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 56 min cheer the f up 120,756
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 hr Rick in Kansas 267,560
More from around the web